Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Highlight livestream

A constructive tip, in the mixer should have an option where you highlight the livestream you want to save on your channel, so much better for everyone.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Name Hoarding

I think Mixer should get rid accounts people make just to never use and hoard names, frankly I think name hoarding is mean and childish and shouldn't be allowed.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. #Freewench

You need to get y'all stuff together. I have begin to remove myself from Mixer for what y'all have done to her and her people (her FAMILY). She has helped so many people out and saved some too. Me beginning a VETERAN myself I have 100% respect for her and her Cause. You don't mess with FAMILY and that's what we are. FAMILY sicks together and that's what we are doing. She is my SISTER in a short amount of time that I have known her. Please fix the wrong and make it right. I have a funny feeling more…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Don't remove the Xbox app!

I honestly think removing the Xbox app on Xbox is not a great Idea. I believe it will cause a lot of traffic for Mixer to slow down. I tested the Mixer that is merged with the Xbox Dashboard and I will say I don't like it for a couple reasons. (1. The chat takes up 1/3rd of the screen, So a portion of the screen is just gone because of chat.. (2. Seems like FTL was off and it was stuck in 320p for me.. Think about it. A lot of the viewership comes from the Xbox App (Including…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Oauth2 Revoke Tokens (RFC 7009)

Currently the only way to revoke a access token / refresh tokens is to ether for the user to remove the oauth app from they account or a oauth app to delete the app itself witch also revoke all tokens. If you have a access token leaked within the app you would need to revoke everything even if just one token was compromised. With the RFC 7009 it's a own spec ontop off the oauth2 spec that adds in a endpoint that allow to revoke just one token.

You also have the problem with client side apps that use implicit…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Chat Rules Popup Before Chatting in a new stream

I think a serious problem with many games is people coming in and asking to play. Specifically for Fortnite, people asking for gifted skins. It takes time away from the streamer to address the situation or be spammed for not responding to them. Before someone is allowed to chat, they should be greeted with a popup that explains the rules of chat. OF course this popup would not appear for followers or subscribers. It will also warn viewers what may result in a timeout or ban. I personally hate banning or timing out someone for something that was not made…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ban logs

I think there should be a way to see which moderator banned someone and at what time.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ban

Currently, if an account is banned from a stream channel, they can't comment, but they can still watch the stream. Essentially, they are not banned but only muted. My suggestion is simple. Make a ban an actual ban. Similar to other sites where you block another member, the banned account should not be able to access the stream channel at all. Without this, stream snipers are able to do their dirty work with impunity ruining the stream experience for both streamers and viewers.

But can't they just make another account and avoid the ban? Yes, which you already have rules…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Level Up Cast Article Proposition

I would like to submit a proposal to create a weekly article summarizing the Level up Cast episodes that are aired live every Friday.

I've attached the proposal that details the steps I would take to create this and how it would be beneficial.

Thank you so much for everything you do on the platform and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. fortnite save the world

Please make an option on the Fortnite game to be able to select between the two game modes Fortnite: Battle Royale or Fortnite: Save the World. These are two separate games and they need to be separated for viewers and streamers. This would not only promote that particular game mode but also make it more convenient for everyone. In addition, as a they are separate games, for anyone that plays Save The World and applies for partnership they will not be compared to the battle royale streamers, which is a large percentage of current partnered streamers. Thank you

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Alternate Sub Badges to Reward Subscription Loyalty Over Time

Alternate SUB badges based on how many long someone has been subscribed to a Partnered channel that the streamer would upload.

For instance, different badges for new subs, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, 1 year, etc. as a way to reward loyal subscribers.

271 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. ditch the streamer review system and stop micromanaging strea. s

devs **** and leave the streamers alone im not a new streamer and dont feel like jumping through your hoops like a show pony to continue streaming

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Czech

Hello. I wanted to ask. Whether there will be Czech in the future. I would like to air with you. But the chance to be found here if I speak Czech is almost zero. Thank you and I apologize for my English.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Xbox crashing while streaming mixer

While I'm streaming on Xbox for Mixer, occasionally my xbox will beep for a long second before shutting off. It only happens while i'm streaming on mixer. Not sure what is going on!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Partner Spotlight Should Not Feature Offline Content Creators.

The Partner Spotlight tab is cool, but it shouldn't feature offline content creators in my opinion, you should be promoting all of your partners, but especially the ones who are LIVE, not offline.

I get it you're supporting your employee's but you have TONS OF THEM, no reason half of that list should be offline creators with over 100k+ followers. I love Mixer, but it's 100% dependant on Fortnite and Music right now, and I feel it's got alot to do with the lack of variety on the front page an constant promotion of the same 10-20 partners. Besides Channel…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make Collaborative Channels Possible

Co-Streaming is great, as are teams, but neither achieves a fully collaborative experience. I am currently running a regularly live co-stream with two other Mixer users. Co-streaming works decently well for allowing multiple views of our gameplay at any single time, but ultimately, what would better suit our set-up is a truly collaborative channel. Something whereby when any individual of us is live, the main channel is live, and when multiple of us are, it goes in to a co-stream. As of now, we focus very little on our individual channels and put most of our efforts in to starting…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Custom embers

A custom ember donation option so people can donate a specific amount of embers. I have 42 embers left over from MixerMashups, but no way to spend them...

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mixer Matchups Suggestions

Mixer Match Ups and future tourneys of this kind should be time based. Instead of holding a time slot where some people may be left out due to work or other incidents, make it so each player/competitor has an allotted amount of time to play said game to obtain kills/wins to avoid the 24/7 abusers and to promote a healthier gaming lifestyle. Also looking into future events communicating in advance and checking the rules to prevent future abuse and provide skilled gameplay.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. video platform

Hi, my name is Samuel, I would like to have a suggestion based on the demand of the audiovisual market, as many know that the only (decent) video site currently is youtube, I would like Mixer to compete with this video platform, bringing a visible mixing option where I could switch to "watch" and "live" modes, I know that currently the focus is only on the broadcast platform, but it would be extremely interesting for the mixer to do that, because the creators are no longer supporting the monopoly of the Youtube site and would certainly greatly increase the visibility…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. app

Make Mixer application for Apple TV

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)