Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Chromecast support for Mixer

You need to support CHROMECAST ! I can chromecast Twitch to my tv. But i CANT chromecast Mixer...... extremly inconvenient

369 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Planned  ·  39 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. In-app donations

Mixer really needs some kind of native donation tool like how Youtube has Super chats and twitch has bits.

3rd party donation sites require viewers to leave the stream, which means they might miss something. They're also not as secure, people can chargeback paypal donations and put financial strain on the streamer. This is why many streamers aren't comfortable taking them.

Plus, it encourages donations by allowing mixer to give small benefits to people who donate. Like how superchats let you pin a comment to the top of chat, or how bits give you a special chat badge.

Finally it…

122 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Tabbing away from a stream should decrease stream quality to save bandwidth as mixer grows.

Tabbing away from a stream should decrease stream quality to save bandwidth as mixer grows.

If you tab back in, the stream automatically re-adjusts back to the quality you selected. This would save so much bandwidth for people who don't quite use audio only mode, but still have a 1080p stream in the background while at work or at home.This way the prioritization of bandwidth spreads even better to the rest of the viewers who are actively engaged in the tab / have the tab open at all

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Put Forza streamers back on the top streamers list

Forza streamers should be on the top streamers list. Why are they not. They stream as well as anyone else, they put in the time and money, just like everyone else. You are taking people that might be interested in watching mixer and turning them away from forza. Stream viewers on many streams have gone down because people are not clicking on the stream to watch. Some forza streamers but in a whole lot of money for there stream like buying a rig and wheel setup that an cost hundreds of dollars. The least you could do is put them…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mixer Pro to provide subscribers with Embers!

Users that subscribe to Mixer Pro should receive a set amount of 'free' Embers each month that can be given out to streamers.

This would add much needed value to Mixer Pro.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please allow for Mods to restore comments they have accidentally deleted.

Please allow for mods to restore comments they accidentally delete. Busy chats make for many accidental deletions and in order to reassure the person sending the original message that they didn't do anything wrong a restore feature would be very useful.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ban Log Accessibility

As a streamer Ive had a recent problem with banning, not often but someone being banned with over a year followage, never been timed out for bad behaviour, never been a problem and suddenly being banned from my channel.

I think it'd be a lot better if we could see who has banned users for a channel and the reason behind the ban, this allows me to see which moderator took action and why.

It also allows me to moderate why my mods take action and if its a justifiable cause. Not all decisions are right as no one is…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Auto-Hosting When Offline, please!

I think there should be an auto hosting feature. Where you have a list in your mixer settings, and you can put some usernames into the list and then when your offline and they go live, it’ll automatically host them! I think this could make your viewers come back even when your offline.

140 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Vod Resolution

Be able to change the resolution on vods!

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Official watch mixer tournaments

Official watch mixer tournaments for Apex and hypezone featured games such as fortnite and pubg.
    Somewhat like code red and twitch rivals.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Enforce no IRL Streams while driving

In light of current evens, I feel as a streaming service, Mixer should promote not live streaming while driving, This is dangerous not only for the streamer but Driver but other road users via taking the streamers attention away from the road to the chat.

With this, I understand there is 2 sides, some people might stream what they see, almost like a dash cam and not interact with chat at all, or stream in such a way they cant see the chat.

I just feel there should be something in ToS against this.

154 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Viewer Controlled Audio Tracks - Custom Audio Mix per Viewer

I would love to have the ability to define groups of audio sources in OBS, and have these groups available on Mixer as part of my stream volume settings.

Audio is one of my biggest concerns as a broadcaster, as some viewers appreciate different volumes and ratio for different audio sources. I would like the ability to give each of my viewers the option to control and define their own audio experience.

For instance, when a viewer first comes to the channel, they will be given my suggested audio balance at 0/0/0 (Mic Audio - Game Audio - Alerts/Music).

If…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Favorite Folders

A favorites folders for your favorite streamers at the top of your following list but also separate ones that you can customize. Favorite partners, favorite games so that your favorite streamers show up in your folder at the top. That would be my FAVORITE feature of Mixer.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Microsoft Funds

Please allow us to use Microsoft funds for Subs, Embers, and Pro. Also allow and maybe restrict Streamer donations to Microsoft Funds, and put a stop to these Ridiculous chargebacks that some streamers see way to often.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Sparks and Charity streams

What if when a partner does a charity stream they could allow people to use sparks as a way to donate to the charity? The partner could have a way to set it to a charity for a time period and all the sparks contributed go to the charity they are supporting.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Button for all stickers

A button under the skills to turn all the stickers off at one time, when you reach a milestone goal on the fly. Maybe even a button for embers too.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. time zones

Mixer should create a scheduling feature for the about section of a channel.
    streamers enter their time zone and the times they stream, like "21:00 - 00:00 CEST Monday - Fridays" and then this scheduling feature automatically converts these times to the viewers time zone. so they know when to watch. because for example German time doesnt mean anything to you when you are in america!
    This could have a big impact on building a viewerbase, because on my channel ( https://mixer.com/SilasTV ) i am from germany and i tell them the times im on, most people dont know what…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Lightstream

That lightstream should go public but first start like how the embers4all beta work then when it right it should go public

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hide Chat Ratings option

I just don't like the rating system. That's it. I don't like having visual ratings for the chatters. Can we please have like a hide or disable button on our streams chat.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Read mobile chat on the phone sideways.

I think it would be cool to have a feature where if you turn your phone sideways (Horizontally) that you would be still be able to read chat/mod. (Similar to Youtube's live chat deal.)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base