Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Filtering Games Out From Front-page

I feel like there should be a filter option to remove certain games from the front-page so that it is easier to discover new streamers / games you wouldn’t really see. For example I would like the ability to hide fortnite and Pubg streams. I feel this would both benefit the viewer and streamer in terms of discovery.

63 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Xbox Game Pass as a searchable title/game/category

So each game you play will have its own game channel, but I would think being able to play any game on xbox game pass PC under that category would be fun. Let people know you're using the game pass and could be playing any of the amazing games available. There are some hidden gems that could gain some traction. Similar to Just chatting, there's no individual rooms for what you're chatting about... same concept. Just a room for people playing the game pass. I'm talking PC here but could combine them with Xbox or even separate them depending.

Thanks!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Season 2 - sparks and skills discourage engagement for non partners

Season 2 - sparks and skills discourage engagement for non partners.

If a viewer comes in and uses sparks for skills or interactive board for any non-partnered streamers they are now throwing away free currency they could spend on a partner channel.

Sure I want viewers to interact with my stream and other non partners but why waste it on me when someone else could benefit? It's almost like burning money.

What if non partners could use donated sparks on their to other channels (partner or not) so that original spark is not set a blaze and wasted.

Maybe have…

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. SPARKS should be used for loyalty rather than supporting Partners

I think it is VERY dissapointing for the new "Season 2" sparks to be used to add yet ANOTHER advantage to the partners. I LOVE my partnered streamers, and the ones that I sub too. However, all of these "improvements" seem to be geared toward them, and not the community. Game Purchases, Subscriptions, etc.. Mixer seems to be focusing on "sponsored" and "partnered" content, as opposed to the community as a whole (viewers, streamers, partners). I wish the sparks would have been used to benefit the loyal fans\viewers, and "small streamers" where we could use them in a "Sparks Store"…

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mixer stop banned people from streaming we are very upet of what you doing and you gonna losses a lot customers me too im changing to PS 5

Please be nice to your customers customers come first we spending our money if not we changing to P.S. 5 my friends and families also I'm upset because you banned me from streaming service but why

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Firefox 68 turns off Low Latency

Since updating to Firefox 68 on Windows 10 I am unable to play any streams in Low Latency. When you first load up a stream you can see the Low Latency check box being unchcecked. A message will appear if you click on the blue info icon stating that the channel is not streaming in FTL. Only started happening after upgrade to Firefox 68 and even tried their 69beta with the same results. It's obviously something with their browser just wanted you to be aware and maybe you have a workaround or something. Cheers

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Follow Button Mobile

I thought it would be interesting if the follow / unfollow button was in another position in mobile app.
    Many users accidentally unsubscribe in channels.

best regards.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ban logs

I think there should be a way to see which moderator banned someone and at what time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sparks and non partnered streamers.

Is there anything in the works to have it so Non partnered streamers could collect sparks from their viewers, no monetary value. When sparks are spent in a non-partnered stream, it would be nice if that streamer could collect a portion of the sparks spent so they can in turn go and support Partnered streamers.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 3-Month, 6-Month, & 1-Year Subscriptions (possible discount?)

This idea is pretty straight forward. Allow viewers to purchase multi-month subscriptions to their favorite channels. Currently, the only way to support a channel/streamer is month-to-month at $5.99/mo. Instead, viewers can prepay for a given number of months up front for one set price. This would allow the viewer to pay:
    - $17.97 for 3 months
    - $35.94 for 6 months
    - $71.88 for 1 year.
    These prices are without any discounts. It could be possible to incentivize purchasing multiple months up front by offering some type of discount, such as:
    $16.50 for 3 months
    $32.25 for 6 months
    $65.00…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Non partner user spark transfer

It would be amazing if you made it so that users who aren't partners' sparks were transferable to that user when spending sparks on their channel. That way we could collect the sparks our friends spend on our channel and use them to donate to our favorite partners.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Attempted credential-based login to XBL-linked passwordless account

Attempted credential-based login to XBL-linked passwordless account

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Embers4All Only On Mixer channel

With the new Embers4All beta test underway. I would like to recommend that an Embers4All Only On Mixer channel be set up and implemented. This will drive support and greater exposure towards those testers that are in the program. This would benefit the streamer for exposure and possible financial gains. In addition, this would benefit Mixer for the revenue that would be generated from an increase in Embers Sales.
    An additional support for the viewers is that when they view streams from the channel, they would generate the same spark bonuses as they would watching other channels such as channel…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Audio remaining muted

I use mixer to help support my friends, and sparks is an easy way to do that. The problem I'm having is if I try to farm sparks while doing anything else, I mute mixer. But with Channel One, it now starts un-muting the stream as soon as it changes over to a new player. Having to go back every 10 min to mute the stream over and over just to have it quite doesn't seem right. The fix action I'm suggesting is allowing Channel One to remain muted until I decide to un-mute it myself. If I'm doing something…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. You should add mixer on PlayStation 4

PlayStation 4 has an opening we only have twitch and YouTube I think mixer will be good it will grow better on PlayStation

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add Chromecast support for Mixer

You need to support CHROMECAST ! I can chromecast Twitch to my tv. But i CANT chromecast Mixer...... extremly inconvenient

369 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Planned  ·  39 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. In-app donations

Mixer really needs some kind of native donation tool like how Youtube has Super chats and twitch has bits.

3rd party donation sites require viewers to leave the stream, which means they might miss something. They're also not as secure, people can chargeback paypal donations and put financial strain on the streamer. This is why many streamers aren't comfortable taking them.

Plus, it encourages donations by allowing mixer to give small benefits to people who donate. Like how superchats let you pin a comment to the top of chat, or how bits give you a special chat badge.

Finally it…

122 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Tabbing away from a stream should decrease stream quality to save bandwidth as mixer grows.

Tabbing away from a stream should decrease stream quality to save bandwidth as mixer grows.

If you tab back in, the stream automatically re-adjusts back to the quality you selected. This would save so much bandwidth for people who don't quite use audio only mode, but still have a 1080p stream in the background while at work or at home.This way the prioritization of bandwidth spreads even better to the rest of the viewers who are actively engaged in the tab / have the tab open at all

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Put Forza streamers back on the top streamers list

Forza streamers should be on the top streamers list. Why are they not. They stream as well as anyone else, they put in the time and money, just like everyone else. You are taking people that might be interested in watching mixer and turning them away from forza. Stream viewers on many streams have gone down because people are not clicking on the stream to watch. Some forza streamers but in a whole lot of money for there stream like buying a rig and wheel setup that an cost hundreds of dollars. The least you could do is put them…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please allow for Mods to restore comments they have accidentally deleted.

Please allow for mods to restore comments they accidentally delete. Busy chats make for many accidental deletions and in order to reassure the person sending the original message that they didn't do anything wrong a restore feature would be very useful.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base