Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. For Awareness: Helping Puerto Rico in Earthquake Relief Efforts

Would like for Mixer to assist and help out with Puerto Rico after the earthquake relief as well. I saw that we are helping Australia but nothing for Puerto Rico. The year 2020 dawned on the people of southwestern Puerto Rico with a 6.4-magnitude tremor on the Ritcher scale, the largest in a chain of earthquakes, some 1800, that began on December 28.

There are several options on assisting the island and I will not choose for the platform but I will raise a voice towards this. I assisted in also Hurricane Maria and raised over $300 and added another…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. domi

Temat: Typy planów filmowych. 09.06.2020 r.

Odczytanie wiadomości ze str. 291 (z żółtego podręcznika).

1) Kadr – obraz filmowy ograniczony ramami ekranu; w kadrze wyróżnia się plany.

Plan filmowy – sposób filmowania związany z zasięgiem kamery; różne plany filmowe uzależnione są od odległości kamery do filmowanego obiektu.

2) Typy planów filmowych:

1. Plan daleki – ukazuje rozległy widok krajobrazu, ludzie są nieobecni lub bardzo oddaleni.

2. Plan ogólny – przedstawiony krajobraz lub wnętrze z osobami wkomponowanymi w tę przestrzeń.

3. Plan pełny – postać człowieka pokazana od stóp do głów, z zarysowanym tłem w polu widzenia.

4. Plan amerykański – postać aktora ukazana od…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Missing a month when subbed to a channel

Everyone takes pride in the fact that they have subbed to a channel for 12 months, 24 months, 36 months even. The streamers are proud and the community is proud! What happens when a viewer runs into hard times? Sometimes life is more important and you have to do what you have to do to keep a roof over your head or your electricity on. You end up having to skip a month to ensure life matters are taken care of. What happens to your sub record? it gets wiped out and you reset back to 1 month! This is…

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Clean Up the Mixer Feedback Portal's Backlog

I've been looking around the Mixer Feedback Portal and it seems like there has been some features requested over the years here in the Portal which have since been released in production. It might be a good idea to comb through the Feedback Portal's backlog and remove submissions which have been addressed already, with the goal of reducing the overall noise happening within the portal.

Theres a large amount of feedback across many various topics, and I don't want to go through all of them, but generally speaking the Feedback portal has a feeling of "needing to be decluttered" that…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are working on cleaning this up. It just takes time! Especially since people frequently create new threads instead of upvoting others! I spend more time merging threads than I do resolving them for just this reason.

-Tara

5. Hypezone Firestorm and Warzone

You guys can’t miss out on not having hypezones for warzone and firestorm. More streamers and more viewers.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Get disccount on Embers with Sparks

Basicly my idea is to convert a certain number of Sparks to a Ember disccount.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Microsoft Rewards (Embers)

Since now we can buy subs with points why not be able to buy embers with points

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Separate Warzone and Cod Multiplayer

In the browsing section there should be two different categories for War Zone and Multiplayer on Call of Duty. How it currently is it is difficult for viewers to find streamers who are playing multiplayer as most streamers play warzone. It would also help out the multiplayer by people being able to find them more easily.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Warzone hype zone

Warzone hype zone

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Mixer xbox dashboard Add full list games

I have been looking trought the top and all game lists on the dashboard tab and I dont like the fact that it only goes so far down the list that not everything is shown last game I saw had 17 viewers! When I stream a game sometimes I stream games that no one else does and I have around 2 viewers as minimum at the beginning but how can I gain more if people cannot find me in the game list? So can you guys make sure that the list there has all the games in it like your…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hypezone Mod Squad

HypezoneModSquad ????

As a consistent hypezone(apex) follower, chatter & donator, I hate going into a hypezone with no active moderators. I think channel moderators arent enough as many streamers in hypezone are new/beginners who dont have them or dont have them active.

But, hypezone profile states if there is an issue to reach out to mods with questions/concerns and when we do, nothing is said or done, so i complain to mixer and its not immediate. And, there isnt a way to "tag" a mod when we are in another persons stream, for warnings, time-outs and/or bans.

is there a…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. DO NOT REMOVE XBOX APP

The current way of viewing Mixer is the way it should remain. Please do not, I repeat DO NOT remove the Mixer app! I respect trying to integrate it into the dashboard however it is way too clunky.

Everything i have ever praised about Mixer, all of the reasons that make it better than the rest, gets stripped away without the app. It is slow loading, opposite of smooth. It feels like pulling teeth trying to use the new hub for mixer. I understand it is new and in time im sure it will improve. However i feel like this…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Disable all notifications for channel if you stop following it.

This might be a short-lived bug, but I recently discovered that I was getting web notifications for a channel which I no longer follow. I decided that I no longer wanted to follow a channel, however, every time they go Live I get a web notification about it.

This is problematic because with the current, paginated Notifications Settings page, you can only view the channels you're currently following, with no option to search for the channel's name (as you have to click-through a potentially loooooong list of pages for names to find it, which it will not exist within).

If…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Chat auto scrolling stops after a few seconds

Chat stops auto scrolling after a few seconds (tested on Firefox 70.0, Windows 10), scroll bar stays at the top instead of bottom.
    Disabling smooth scrolling doesn't help.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Cod warzone hype zone

Can you add a hype zone for call of duty war zone battle royale? I think a lot of people are waiting on this.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Trur dette kan være litt til hjelp.

Dere får ta det som det er.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Auto Host Max Needs increasing

With many great streamers you come across I believe the 50 Max on Auto Hosting isn't enough for the platform of this size. I think it should be 100-200 Max in order to help others on the platform get seen by being higher in the game directory.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Seeking in VODS

Let me get straight to the point you guys. You guys should add a feature that allows viewers to see what is happening at a certain point in the VOD when using the time bar on the video to allow for easier and smoother seeking. (see image below) I am looking forward to see your platform grow and maybe even see some of my favorite streamers jump to Mixer. Thank you for your time and support, and for listening.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Co Stream Viewer priority

It would be good if when watching an Co-Stream, you could resize and move the individual video streams, So for example i could make the streamer I clicked on Larger than the streams of the co-streamers. Right now with 3 streamers i have 2 small windows and 1 large, but the streamer i want to watch is in the smaller window.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base