Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add Appeals Back and Change Reapply Cooldown

Hi all, I am LandoCalstonian and I feel like I was recently unfairly denied for partnership on the grounds of my "Channel Details". The denied email went on to explain that I needed a channel description, a schedule, and links to my social in my channels info. Ill post pictures to prove otherwise. Regardless of the denied application. I truly think that application appeal should be brought back for this very reason. I clearly have everything mentioned in the email multiple times over and would really like the opportunity to appeal or at least receive a more personalized reason of…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Platform Selection Menu on Landingpage of mixer.com

Hello Team of Mixer,
    I dont know where to send this elsewhere. No caseopening for this possible on your website.
    I want to suggest something because many of my PC Gaming friends left mixer for just one reason (the reason, why I also may leave soon).
    The Landingpage www.mixer.com should have a filter on top (where the language switch dropdown is) for what platform streams should be shown.
    Then the people could mark the boxes for the platforms they want to see e.g. PC / XBOX / PLAYSTATION .
    We streamed a lot, people came in the streams from other…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mixer poderia adicionar a ferramenta fazer lives criando evento igual o Youtube com isso tornando mais seguro as lives

Mixer poderia adicionar a ferramenta fazer lives criando evento igual o Youtube com isso tornando mais seguro as lives.
    Essa ferramenta CRIAR EVENTO ela recebe os dados da lives quando iniciamos no programa: OBS STUDIO, STRAMLABS, XSPLIT e etc.... e começa a enviar dados para a página do evento e só dar início quando iniciamos na página do evento e se caso faltar energia ou cair a net o evento continua , mas sem receber dados e quando tudo volta ao normal a live é retomada e permanece como uma live só com isso evitando das lives divididas em várias…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Let channels prioritize hosting before showing old content to visitors

Today when I was watching my friend's stream, I tried hosting her on my channel. But when I visited myself (both from my own login and from another persons account), only an old stream of mine kept playing.
    I don't know if this is on purpose or not, but wouldn't it make more sense for my page to recognize that I'm hosting, and prioritize my hosting activity before the show old content to visitors-setting?
    I first tried hosting from the settings on her stream, and in her chat a bot announces I'm indeed hosting, and if I return to the…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mixer affiliate program to rival Twitch

I would like to say how disappointed I am that some of my favorite streamers are leaving mixer for twitch, however upon talking to them, the twitch affiliate program is a very common reason. I think it's time Mixer has one of their own.

This would allow streamers to work towards a middle ground, unlocking the sub button and potentially getting 1 custom emote so viewers are also rewarded. Upon doing this I could understand requirement for partner potentially going up to 1,000 followers while the affiliate program requires 500, and instead of affiliate call it Mixer buddies, Mixer Arc,…

253 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

32 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Realm royale hypezone

Bring back the realm royal hypezone it is on all platforms so the player and viewer base is way bigger and more interested in it so can we see it come back

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Allow MixPlay projects to set a "requires FTL" flag that automatically enables FTL in the Mixer app

Today's Mixer Android/iOS app update disables FTL by default, which will cause serious problems for any MixPlay games that depend on a low latency stream.

Our main MixPlay game will now become unplayable for anyone on mobile, unless they've re-enabled FTL. Obviously we'll be telling people to enable it, but there's likely to be a large amount of player churn with people thinking "well, this thing sucks" and dropping out before they realise it's because FTL is disabled.

Whilst the logic for having FTL disabled by default on mobile is understandable (and probably even preferable for non-interactive streams), it would…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mobile app changes

I do not like where the mixplay button was moved to. If anything I would have liked the mixplay button to have stayed where it was and the leaderboards be placed where mixplay is at currently. In my eyes more people use mixplay than look at the leaderboards and it is a hassle to open up mixplay with where the button is rn right now.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Discoverability!

This completely not my idea, but I just watched Harris Heller video and all of his points were valid!I believe they should be implemented!

Here is the link provided:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PkAqv7rV6A

Thank you for reading this and I hope this idea comes to life!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. categories

Limit what you see. I've seen a lot of people complain about how they don't like Battle Royal games (I personally like them). I personally don't like Horror type games. I'm sure I'm not alone with people having opinions about various genres.
    The idea:
    Allow an option on your account to select what type of games you see. If you don't want to see Battle Royal games, you select no battle royal games seen. As well as any others.

I know this can limit an audience greatly from a business stand point, but giving the viewer more options about what…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. FAN PROGRESSION

Due to the new integration of the Fan Progression system the channel chat will be abused by those who want to take advantage of the experience by message, generating spam and flood, to avoid this and to maintain a comfortable atmosphere in the chat rooms I suggest that they add an option to disable the experience by message.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Sparks not paying out money for streamers

be reading. I have been a proud mixer member for over 2 years and I have seen streamers come and go. I have become very good friends with some steamers and I moderate for said streamers. I understand the reasoning behind you stopping spark money payments but the the streamer I moderated for not only loved his job but made a living off of it. With the spark payouts being revoked he can no longer do his dream job or make his audience (who were mostly kids) happy. As I said i understand the reasons behind the change. It means…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Affliate

There HAS to be an Affiliate program.

Twitch has proven by adding an affiliate program that both they and their streamers make more of an income. The biggest negative feedback to the affiliate program was by the Twitch Partners who felt that this detracted form their possible sub's. There is no evidence of this as all streamers have variation in sub's and that can not be tied directly together.

Affiliates would get the ability to receive "Embers", a Sub button, a generic contact for mixer support, and a little bit of advertisement form Mixer would hurt. (ex. Channel two which…

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Streamer Review exception for long term streamers

The announcement for the new Streamer Review process seems to indicate it's mandatory for all streamers except partners/verified streamers. However, I have been a streamer since the days of Beam and feel this review system doesn't really apply to me. There should be an exception for existing streamers who have been faithfully and cleanly streaming for a year or more. Moreover, I don't even have a Microsoft account to do this mandatory process, and I would rather not have to create one to keep using Mixer.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Making the move to mixer more enjoyable

copied from my reddit post

Hello Mixer,

im fairly new to the mixer community and "only" started using it when Ninja announced his move to it. I really like the design and work that has been put into it.

However, there are some issues which will make it hard for people to move to mixer.

First one (this is not a ranked order): 1) Adding a option to disable auto scrolling in chat. Sometimes i want to read a long message from a user, but i can't because the chat moves too fast and then it vanishes.

2) Support Bettertwitchtv/FrankerZ…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Spark shareing for non partners

Greetings all. So there has been a lot of talk about sparks and Non partnered streamers as of late and I wanted to weigh in on this. I am a non partnered streamer and still very much in the growth stage, and I will be honest that I was swept up in the heat that people were giving to this new skills release on mixer and a lot of non partners were up in arms about not being part of the monetary compensation for sparks usage. However once I really took a look at it and spoke with a few…

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Showing who gifted you a sub

Show who gifted you a subscription in the billing section. Someone gifted me one when I was afk and I’ve no idea who it was as I only noticed I was a sub today so would love for it to show who it was from.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add Picture in Picture for iPad pls.

Just like with any other video/streaming app I can do whatever I want without the need of an opened window on my iPad, but with mixer I can’t do it while watching Ninja :-(

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Option to disable chat smooth scrolling

The smooth scrolling used for the chat when new messages appear becomes a bit nauseating for fast-moving chats, like this Ninja dude's, whoever that is.

Please add the option to get rid of the smooth scrolling to make it more like Twitch chat.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base