Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A need for an explanation on Partnership declines, or at least somewhere we can appeal

I believe I have been reviewed unfairly and the decision to decline my application is not justified. In less than 3 months I have nearly 5500 followers. I average over 50 viewers each time I stream. My channel is positive, lively. I engage with every single person that talks in my chat. I am completely professional. I take streaming very seriously. I have everything set up completely professionally. Much time and effort is put in to my channel each day. I am funny, engaging, good at the games I play and most of all my audience enjoys watching me, which…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You should add mixer on PlayStation 4

PlayStation 4 has an opening we only have twitch and YouTube I think mixer will be good it will grow better on PlayStation

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sparks and non partnered streamers.

Is there anything in the works to have it so Non partnered streamers could collect sparks from their viewers, no monetary value. When sparks are spent in a non-partnered stream, it would be nice if that streamer could collect a portion of the sparks spent so they can in turn go and support Partnered streamers.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Auto-Hosting When Offline, please!

I think there should be an auto hosting feature. Where you have a list in your mixer settings, and you can put some usernames into the list and then when your offline and they go live, it’ll automatically host them! I think this could make your viewers come back even when your offline.

130 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Partnership requirements seem too high. Really high.

Right now the 750 followers and 50 consistent viewers requirements for partner seem rather high. The viewer count mostly.

Most streamers need around 5000 followers to manage 50 consistent viewers or roughly 1% the follower count.

Someone with 750 followers is likely to average 7-8 viewers.

There are of course exceptions to these rules.

I feel like this will deter people from picking Mixer as their platform because a lot of that is out of the content creators hands. Where as the other two big plat forms put more power into the content creators hands to get affiliated or partnered.

117 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Achievements System to encourage viewers and streamers

Similar to what twitch recently announced I think that Mixer should integrate some type of achievement system or milestones for streamers AND viewers.

Examples for viewer achievements could be

1) watch a streamer who has less than 15 viewers.
    2) watch a stream for over an hour
    etc.

You could do a variety of achievements to encourage activity from viewers in different/unique ways on Mixer.

The reward for completed achievements could be sparks?

293 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mixer Pro to provide subscribers with Embers!

Users that subscribe to Mixer Pro should receive a set amount of 'free' Embers each month that can be given out to streamers.

This would add much needed value to Mixer Pro.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mixer Partners Get There Own Color

So my idea is getting mixer partners there own color maybe (orange)?
    Why?
    With the roll out of the free mixer pro memberships there will be alot more people with purple names.
    I feel that a Partner should be a separate color from everyone else just like Staff & Founders. Thanks For Reading Vote If You Agree!!!

59 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Artist Related Links to Profile

We artists have different websites that would be useful to link on our profile like ArtStation.com and Deviantart.com

Both are major websites used by artists as portfolios and would love to see some support for them!

135 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Power Ranger Themed Stickers

I know there are a lot of streamers on the site that are 80's and 90's kids and grew up watching Power Rangers. I was thinking if we could get Power Ranger Themed stickers for chats.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. HypeZoneRealmRoyale

I've seen all the other BattleRoyales of similar style have HypeZones for the closest one to a win while streaming. But I've noticed Realm Royale, a newer Battle Royale that is quickly growing and climbing in the streaming community doesn't have one yet. Any thoughts or predictions for the upcoming channel?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Chat Delay For New Accounts (Visible to Mods)

I've been seeing a lot of complaints about Toxic people in chat recently, which made me think of this idea.

How about we get a chat delay for new users, which allows the streamer / channel to choose when they think an account is new (24 hours / 48 hours / 1 week) those accounts will have a chat delay, that the rest of the chat does not.

So basically a new account posts something nasty in chat, ONLY moderators will see that message for the first 3 / 5 / 8 seconds until it becomes visible in chat. The…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Partner color in chats

Now that we are able to change colors for the different roles of The Mixer Universe, why don't we get a color for our partners?

Although, instead of having it be a thing that'll always be broadcasted wherever they go, they can turn it off to just look like a regular viewer in peoples chat.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Higher quality emotes/higher res

Chat is an important aspect of every stream, one of the biggest upside with mixer is the FTL and instant communication that happens between chat and Streamer.

But a chat is just a wall of text with no flavor unless you have some emotes (imo).
    Now there is already an emote system in place at mixer but the quality of the emotes are lacking and it doesn't have anything to do with what the emotes are picturing.

Being restricted to 24x24 the resolution is so bad that most seems blurry if they are not pixel art. Compared to other major…

42 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Support for Non-Partners

As a streamer, I find it disheartening when browsing through up and coming channels, I only ever see partnered channels. And it's always channels with thousands of followers.

This makes it harder, for anyone new to streaming on Mixer to grow. I think, if we had a new category for small channels it would help them become recognised and help their channels grow. So if I wanted to watch a channel fairly new, I'd just scroll to "New to Mixer" tab for example, and see which channels are new.

This could work in the same way as "Growing Channels" which…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Vod Resolution

Be able to change the resolution on vods!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Re: sparks

I only watch 1 partnered streamer, most of my time is spent on 2 streamers that are not partners, that I absolutely love. I would like to spend MY sparks in their channels and them benefit, so why not all streamers have a spark bar and when that is full for non partners, then maybe they can get a month of free mixerpro. That's what I would love to see happen. Plus mixer would see the streamers that are really popular even if they are not partners. It shouldn't only be all about the partners even the "little guys/gals" should…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Season 2 - Lurking

For those that may want to lurk in a channel, can you add the option to give Sparks anonymously?

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Mobile alerts for when outages are resolved.

We should have a feature we can enable whenever there is a service issue that's posted on status.mixer.com where we can enable a mobile alert through the mixer create app when the issue is resolved. This allows us to get things done while waiting on a resolution to whatever may be an issue at the time.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Spark usage for non-partnered streams to add border to those streams in listings.

As a way to keep the spark economy flowing, and allow viewer participation beyond just partnered streamers. I’ve come up with an idea regarding spark usage in those non-partnered streams.

You would be able to use the sparks on skills (Specifically Skills) in a channel which would help to hype a streamer up. This hype would be measured in a crystal much like the ones the partners currently have reflecting their patronage. Once filled this crystal would also set off another change, A simple border around a ‘hyped’ streamers listing. While remaining the in the same slot based on viewers…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base