Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. HYPEZONE WARZONE

I was wondering and wanted to see if you had an answer as to when there would be Hypezone for Call Of Duty Warzone. As a small time streamer it’s hard for me to get followers without it. I play plenty and usually end up top 10 easily in battle Royale games. Currently COD Warzone is the game to play and Would attract subscribers to my channel but it’s hard when you can’t get anyone to watch it. I know hypezone has helped many of my friends in the past with their streams in other games so i wanted to…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Skills and season 2 for non partnered streams

So with Season 2 now revealed and the new usage of sparks which only benefit partners, I was thinking about a system for non partnered streamers.

Basically people would use the skills as normal, but instead of a cash payout, non partnered streamers would get a % of the sparks spend from users into their own sparks account.

The reason behind the % instead of the full amount of sparks is because sparks now has a real life $ value.

As I've seen many point out, having sparks set on your Mixplay board or for people in general to use…

318 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. mixer poderia adicionar baixa latencia no protocolo rtmp e com isso deixando um delay de 2 a 3 segundos já que o ftl buga pra muita gente

mixer poderia adicionar baixa latencia no protocolo rtmp e com isso deixando um delay de 2 a 3 segundos já que o ftl buga pra muita gente

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Background Audio for iOS App

Every time you switch away from the app to text or check Twitter or do anything else on your iPhone, the stream audio stops and does not play in the background. It’s super annoying.

I understand the implications with earning Sparks and all that, but I can’t imagine it’d be that difficult to say you don’t earn sparks with background audio active.

Thanks!

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mixer Affiliates

I really enjoy the Mixer Season 2. However I am a LITTLE bummed that nothing new was presented to smaller streamers to hype them up.

I honestly feel the sparks as a form of monetization for smaller streamers as well could potentially be the start of some sort of Mixer Affiliate program.

Yes, I can now use my sparks to support "my favorite content creators" but at least half of my favorites are not even partnered.

We love you Mixer, but don't forget about us little folk trying to work our magic on the platform.

314 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. replace Blackout for Warzone

Warzone has a larger player base than Blackout and has way more potential in building unknown streamers channels. Plus hypezone will still be featuring the same amount of games thus not losing its “hype”.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Warzone to hypezone

Adding Warzone to hype zone would result in more people streaming and give unknown streamers with high level gameplay a better chance to grow their stream with

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Bring back the Up and Coming Page

Hello Mixer Team, my name is Veekay_ I would like to say I like the new Mixer update and how everything is organized on the mixer page. I was just wondering why the up and coming page was removed. I am a small streamer that started of about two months ago and i built myself off of that page now having a little over 200 followers. By you guys removing the Up and Coming page you guys have limited the growth of small streamers that are on the rise. I streamed for about 8 hours since March 17, 2020 and…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. In game chat

Being able to hear ingame chat with other players as I have friends who are cross platform players and at the moment I can only hear my voice and not theirs

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Using Sparks on official channels for charity.

So many people donate sparks to the official Xbox channels and they go to waste so I was wondering if instead they could go to charity.
    Pick a charity like Extra Life and have all sparks from all official Xbox channels go to them instead of going to waste.

116 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pokemon Accessibility and Discovery on Mixer

Can Mixer please fix what games appear when you search 'Pokemon' Most of the official pokemon games don't appear and the newest games like sword and shield as well as sun and moon are no where to be seen. If they could remove the fake pokemon games and replace them with the real games that'd be pretty good for pokemon streaming on mixer as a whole.

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, Ultra Sun/Moon, X/Y, Leafgreen/FireRed, Black/White, Black/White Version 2, ORAS(Omegaruby/alpha sapphire), Sword/Shield All need priority on the search “Pokemon” on mixer.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Increase the visibility of Mixer. European Marketing

Hi my name is Lorenzo I am Italian and I have a channel called ZeroTv. I speak in the name of all those people who have been working for over a year to grow their channel, improve and make the platform known to as many people as possible. Currently in Italy if I talk about Mixer nobody knows what it is. I have heard people in France, Germany and they all say the same thing "Mixer doesn't give us the opportunity to grow so I either stop streaming or move on Twitch". I say it here, I have…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Re activate the mobile browser login

Recently they deactivated the mobile log in to the website, please bring this back as it was really useful as I can only have 1 stream open with the app and on the browser I could have multiple tabs open, helps when modding and supporting other streamers by giving them a viewer as well, also I could use low latency and on the apps ( both. ) I cannot use FTL as my phone does not support it but does on the website

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ease of Access/ Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Not much, I can write more, but you won’t do it either.

Add a full Russian language(and other)
    Make a normal design(it's simple, return it as it was)
    Return hype zones so that they can be seen
    Bring back interesting games with remote control(So that they are easy to find in a separate section)
    Return the loot
    Make the teams visible (on the home page)
    Add feedback on how tech support works
    Display followers like on Twitter
    don't be like a twitch
    Make two-factor authentication via mail and SMS

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Embers

When buy Embers, you can buy both through the Mixer App on your cell phone or through your PC. The problem. I noticed there is a significant difference in how many ember you receive for said purchase.

For example: Currently a $99.99 pack on mobile gives 5,900 embers where as on PC it gives 8,000.

That doesn't make sense. Unless there is an underlying reason that I am unaware of.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I think its about time to get discord intergreations

I think that having access to connecting out mixer accounts to our discord accounts would be great. Discord have said that you guys need to reach out to them if they were to do it. I know this 'idea' has been posted before but doing this to do a more recent post with reference to what discord have said.

Them saying you need to reach out:
    https://support.discordapp.com/hc/en-us/community/posts/360031537272-Mixer-Account?flash_digest=25260e85142c3432a070981dcbec3afd96b642ea

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mods opting in and out of green status

Mixer could have a feature where mods could choose not to appear green unless opting in. This would give mods an opportunity to just enjoy the stream some days.

Sometimes when you start a stream with a lot of green names in chat it can discourage a casual viewer from being active in chat.

We could have a command such as /modoptout which temporarily takes away the green name until they type /modoptin. All of these commands could be whispered to avoid confusion in chat.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Consistent Renew button experience

Currently, there are two different experiences for Subscribing to a partner (at least on PC).

Subscribe - Appears when user is subbing for the first time, or if their subscription runs out.

Renew - Appears when user's subscription is almost expired (up to 0 days remaining).

Currently, the Subscribe experience works well by giving users different methods of payment (PayPal, Credit Card, Gift Code).

But, the Renew experience is jarring. It opens a modal that only allows the user to resub through the Microsoft store. Not only that, when the user tries to look for other methods to resub by…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Sub button

jksmith0914
    Jun 9, 2020, 5:13:53 PM PDT

Hello. I would like to start off by saying I love your platform! But...witholding sub buttons from small creators does not seem right. You're hurting yourself by not tapping into all the small creators on your sub. I know a lot of smaller streamers that have 4000-20,000 followers who have not been partnered starting to transition their community over to twitch due to less strict restrictions. If you want to grow as a viable entertainment source you need to give back to your smaller communities because at the end of the day all…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base