Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New Ember Pricing Scheme Thoughts (with math)

With the new changes to the crystal, plus the costs of embers there are plenty of people upset with the changes. I set out to try to figure out how can we do this so that between the crystal, the actual costs per ember for the purchaser we find a middle ground that helps the viewers, streamers, and platform.

I used comparisons with bits costs (our one comparable analog) and then colorized based on more expensive than twitch and less expensive than twitch. I feel as if I have found a good medium. I also share some thoughts on direct…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Emotes

They’re already further behind on emotes than they should be. Before they get someone like Ninja over, they should have had many more emotes available, make them easy to type (not have a colon in front) and already reach out to FFZ and BTTV to integrate all their third party emotes into Mixer so that when people come over for the first time, it is instantly familiar. It would go a long way, and the fact that they didn’t add more of their own emotes and make it similar to Twitch when it’s so simple makes me question how likely…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. fortnite save the world

Please make an option on the Fortnite game to be able to select between the two game modes Fortnite: Battle Royale or Fortnite: Save the World. These are two separate games and they need to be separated for viewers and streamers. This would not only promote that particular game mode but also make it more convenient for everyone. In addition, as a they are separate games, for anyone that plays Save The World and applies for partnership they will not be compared to the battle royale streamers, which is a large percentage of current partnered streamers. Thank you

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Xbox app

Hello mixer team, i just wanted to give constructive feedback on your new mixer system for the Xbox one. Please don't take anything i say as being rude because I'm not trying to be at all. For starters , it makes it near impossible for a chat mod to do their job on Xbox, as chat disappears and we can't see what people say if we aren't constantly watching chat 24/7 , which yes we should pay attention to chat, but some times we do get distracted or get focused on the stream. Secondly, your new seems makes it literally…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Promotion idea for loyal subscribers

Hello. I am Mithrantir and I am a subscriber for 34 months in a row. Today Clopoyaur showed as a new promotion by mixer for new subscribers. This is a good idea, however, as a subscriber in a channel for almost 3 years I would expect to see a promotion or a small gift for loyal subscribers of Mixer. Rewarding or giving incentives to loyal subscribers is as important as bringing new subscribers. It doesn't have to be anything big but is more of the recognition of the loyalty.

This is my suggestion.

Kind regards,
    Mithrantir

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Enable Control Sharing

Please enable back control share.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Background stream audio when you exit the app

Dear mixer

For iOS and Android mixer does not have backgrounding ability. backgrounding is when you leave the app the audio still plays in the background just like on TWITCH and also when using the music app. Currently when youre watching a stream and you press home, the audio stops. This should not happen and instead the audio should keep playing in the background. Please implement this change.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Faster moderation tools and seeing who is banning

Hi! I'm a moderator in a few channels and I would love to see some new tools added to moderate faster and easier.
    For example have an option to show moderation tools as small buttons next to names so we can easily delete a message/timeout/ban someone with one click to faster get rid of hostile messages, especially if there are multiple people at the same time, then it just takes too much time having to click the name, press r/q and enter. And it also ruins any message I'm typing at the time.

And it would be really nice if…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Türk yayıncılar için iletişim için Türk destek elemanı istiyoruz.

Türk yayıncılar son zamanlarda artmaya başladı, oluşan problemler için direk bizimle iletişim halinde olabilecek Türk destek elemanı istiyoruz.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. IOS APP NEEDS BACKGROUND AUDIO FEATURE

IOS APP NEEDS BACKGROUND AUDIO FEATURE

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Chromecast optimization

I've recently watched more on your website because of your acquisitions, which is nice. I watch alot over chromecast tho. And any stream i try to watch i get constent stutters. It's unwatchable with basicly every stream.

Twitch had the same issue, The resolving issue was that your allowed to set the quality from Automatic to 1080p. Because the chromecast can't really "comprehend" deciding between different video qualities, which would just result in endless lag. In your app, the ability to decide video quality is removed when you cast from a mobile device.

I would really hope you can resolve…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. audio only backgrounding

I’ve added this to this forum multiple times over the past 2 years but I think it’s important to try again since mixer is picking up large casters these days.

Mobile App NEEDS audio only backgrounding. A huge selection of viewers on these platforms “work and lurk.”

For those who don’t know, currently we have an option for audio only but the second you lock your phone screen to save battery, it cuts off the App. This just seems like such an easy thing to adjust however I’m not a program designer so maybe not, but it needs to happen.…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Android tv mixer app

Can we get a mixer app for android tv. I need a mixer app for my shield tv

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mixer Create App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. android tv app

You need to make an Android TV app ASAP :-)

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. search bar for Save the world Fortnite

i believe a search or tag bar for Save the world Fortnite is needed as no one can search for any streamers. Please make this happen so we can get our content out therer

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Mixer Affiliate Program

Since mixer has a far smaller view base the partnership program doesn’t really encourage progression since it’s far to hard to reach the minimum requirements when only a few people can manage them day to day. Would it be possible to lower the requirements or possible have a affiliation program as a stepping stone. I really hate to see potential streamers leave the site for twitchs program. I myself, would have already almost pasted twitch’s affiliate program had my analytics been on twitch instead of mixer. The mixer program could be something like around 100 followers and around 10 viewers…

262 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

34 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Free mixer sub with Xbox gold or game pass

Twitch has amazon prime subs.

Why can't mixer have Xbox live or specially a game pass membership where you one free sub a month to use or gift?

688 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

When we announced the Microsoft acquisition, we mentioned how excited we were about the possibility of integration like this. Of course, implementing this idea will require significant thought and planning. If we were to do something like this, we’d make sure to take the time to get it right.

With that said, we don’t have any specific news to share but wanted to mention that we are open to the idea and will continue to explore.

18. Mixer Poker Cover Art

I am a streamer coming from Twitch and starting my venture on Mixer very shortly. I think the first thing Mixer Poker needs to grow into the niche Twitch Poker successfully did is have some cover art for the Poker Genre under the Games tab. I have created a couple of ideas for this cover art and I hope Mixer staff can make take the necessary steps to make these changes happen. Thank you.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Xbox Game Bar

I'm gonna miss streaming with a tap of my finger with Xbox game bar

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Mixer is worse platform to stream

Before I leave mixer, I just wanna say one thing. I joined Mixer like a month ago, now I find mixer is not the best platform to stream because they always put Ninja on Top of the stream and new streamers like us don't get any chance/ people. Also, when Ninja is streaming and yes he streams probably 24/7, there are no chance that people will come and watch you. Every time i come to stream i see Ninja streaming and even if i start stream there are no people to watch because everyone is watching Ninja. Even people with…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base