Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. A Follow Game feature

a feature that allows you to follow games

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. RetroZone

In order to showcase the variety of content on Mixer, a RetroZone would features retro games being broadcast on Mixer. Help bring awareness to the diversity of content and showcase older games.

268 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Blacklisting Specific Users on Spark & Embers Leaderboards

Hi, I'm shamuel, a partnered streamer here on Mixer.

I'd simply like the ability to blacklist specific streamer-defined users on the spark and embers leaderboards.

Two reasons:
    1. To hide troll-y usernames from appearing on the leaderboards. I've had some less than savory usernames come into my chat. I don't think examples are necessary...
    2. To hide users who request anonymity in their patronage. I have had folks request anonymity in the past in my self-made MixItUp leaderboards, and I could see it being useful as well for folks who run giveaways based on leaderboards, with certain users who wish…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Chat Rules Popup Before Chatting in a new stream

I think a serious problem with many games is people coming in and asking to play. Specifically for Fortnite, people asking for gifted skins. It takes time away from the streamer to address the situation or be spammed for not responding to them. Before someone is allowed to chat, they should be greeted with a popup that explains the rules of chat. OF course this popup would not appear for followers or subscribers. It will also warn viewers what may result in a timeout or ban. I personally hate banning or timing out someone for something that was not made…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Chat Shortcuts for Skills

Can we get get some chat shortcuts to use Skills? That way we can use our favorite stickers, effects and/or rallies without having to re-open the Skills tab every time. It could be something like :fireworkshow to put a Firework Show effect in chat. OR, you could number all of the Skills and make the chat shortcut something like :skill001, :skill002, and so on.
    This would make it easier and more fun to use Skills in chat.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Non-Pro Streamer Color Coding

Since Pro Streamers get a color designation, but not everyone who streams uses Pro, either because they dont need to or cant afford to, i think streamers who can adhere to at least the minimum stream hours required for partnership ( 24 hours, 12 seperate days/month) but not limit based on follower/viewer count. This way they can be differentiated from viewers in a special way, as well.Just a thought, a simple way to give them something special too!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. South African Ingest Servers

With Microsoft launching Azure Cloud services in both Johannesburg and Cape Town soon, how difficult would it be to set up a Mixer ingest server (or two!) in this region?

There are thousands of Xbox and Win10 gamers in South and Southern Africa, and most of them need to rely on the +100ms pings to London or Amsterdam whenever they try streaming. Sadly, this doesn't work very well. The same is true from a viewer perspective too - poor internet connections make watching a Mixer stream (especially on mobile) a challenge for many.

There's huge potential to grow the Mixer…

88 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Show vods of previous content when a directory is empty or has 5 or less streamers

As a viewer and as a streamer I feel like directory growth could occur if one change was implemented. If a user searches for a game and no one is currently streaming the title or say less than 5 people are streaming a title - play the most recent stream in which someone had their game set to that searched title. Display the vod with a banner over the preview that says "Previously streamed" and have a little blurb stating that noone is streaming the game right now but these (x) streamers broadcast it within the last (y) days.

This…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Ban logs

I think there should be a way to see which moderator banned someone and at what time.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I want fireworks again!!!!

The fireworks were so beautiful, I wish they would come back. Both the 3000 and the 15000

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Realm Royale HypeZone

With the continuing growth of players playing Realm Royale, I believe a Realm Royale HypeZone Channel would make a great addition to Mixer. Its a fun game to watch.. i mean how can you not enjoy a chicken running around right, hahaha.

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Name Hoarding

I think Mixer should get rid accounts people make just to never use and hoard names, frankly I think name hoarding is mean and childish and shouldn't be allowed.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Mixer sings

Hi! I am a twitch streamer and I generally stream twitch sings This karaoke app became a big thing when it first launched. I've recently started doing some singing on mixer and I think it might be a good idea to consider a mixer licensed karaoke app as well. Mixer would probably see an influx of amazing singers with some great content.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Better use of sparks

Hey guys

I love the whole concept of sparks earning as we watch and being able to use them to interact with streams, but it would be great to be able to utilise them on more things.

Maybe have the ability to convert sparks into things such as a 3 month mixer pro code, free sub of channel or like a 5% code off an order from the mixer store would be a great idea to reward those of us who spend hundreds of hours watching streams over Mixer.

many of us have 500,000+ sparks and apart from hitting an…

145 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please allow for Mods to restore comments they have accidentally deleted.

Please allow for mods to restore comments they accidentally delete. Busy chats make for many accidental deletions and in order to reassure the person sending the original message that they didn't do anything wrong a restore feature would be very useful.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Allow PS4 & Switch streaming via xbox hmdi in

If you don't have a stream PC the only gaming device you can stream to Mixer is your Xbox One. Which leads many to believe that Mixer is an Xbox only platform. This is simply not true and to combat these problems I have a very novel solution. While this topic has been discussed in some measure here on feedback this particular solution hasn't been brought up as far as I can tell.

While the Mixer streaming app on Xbox is AMAZING it currently isn't offered for the PS4 or Switch. Instead of developing an app for these devices which…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. "You Are Live" Popup

I go by Goldendexter on Mixer. While I am livestreaming, whenever I open up other channel windows, I get this "you are live" popup that I have to exit out of. I would like way to turn this off as it slows down my productivity. Thanks.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mass/Random Gift Subs

Currently, the only way to gift a sub is by typing in an individual username. I propose a system that would allow a gift sub to be allocated randomly to someone in the viewer list and allow multiple subs to be gifted at the same time. I feel this would help all partners and Mixer by allowing more subs to be given throughout a partner's community and across Mixer as a whole.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. New Font

The new font on the website is awful. It is too small and kinda blurry, also hurts my eyes. I would like the old Font back ASAP. Does anyone else feel the same way?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Remove AFK Forza Farming Streams / Suspend Accounts

Mixer needs to add something in their ToS to stop AFK Farming Streams (Forza AFK Farming Streams). The Forza AFK Farming Streams are not helping the Streamers who are actually streaming the game properly and not really helping the platform.

60 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base