Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mobile Application Subscribing

As a primarily mobile application user I’d love to be able to subscribe to a channel through application.

I used to be able to open safari and Subscribe that way however I’m now receiving error messages and have found out that partners personal links on profiles are not a supported option and therefore may become a bit broke with no means of fixing this.

I don’t have access to a computer (the same as many Mixer users) and therefore struggle to sub to the channels I want easily!

Please think about implementing a sub option through the app!

Thanks, Puppets!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mixer on Xbox Dashboard with FTL

Like viewing Mixer on the Xbox Dashboard however when viewing streams there is no FTL. Everything is at a 30 sec delay as compared to the app where you can enable FTL.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop displaying 24/7 farming streams on the top stream section of the home page

Loading my mobile app up last night on the homepage I noticed a lot of 24/7 streams, sone music/radio, others forza influence farms and others spark farms.

There was a total of 17 24/7 streams out of 30 slots available (Mixer App).

Shouldn't actual content be displayed here rather than streams used only for farming or botting.

When I notice my favourite streamers aren't online I typically check out top streams. Seeing a lot of 24/7 streams here which are always AFK puts me off the search for a new creator to watch and I end up not watching Mixer…

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Non-Partners Program

How about a motivational program for Non Mixer Partners?

• Special Badge For Followers, same as like the subscribers get when the sub to any channel. However, Mixer partners would be able to provide 2 badges (Sub Badge + Followers Badge)

• After 2K followers milestone, allow non-partners to add 2 of their most favorite emojis they have planned for the followers, this would encourage streamers + this would create another potential for followers to use their emojis on other channels, maybe someone likes it and they drop you a follow for that.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Name Release Policy Issue.

Hello guys, recently spoke with support about trying to change my channel name but has been taken by an account that is inactive for 4 years, with 1 follow, being lvl 1. Now i understand the Name release policy, but i feel that requiring 10k+ on twitter, twitch, or youtube is just a bit.. Considering i put my heart into the platform, i've been here for almost a year with 7k follows, and even if i become partnered, i still don't have a right to claim an inactive accounts name for my brand. I have to tolerate a '-' at…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Combine Art and Creative Sections

The art and creative sections should be combined into just one so that we can all be in the same place for higher visibility. Chopping these sections up into two smaller ones makes it ineffective.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Get disccount on Embers with Sparks

Basicly my idea is to convert a certain number of Sparks to a Ember disccount.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Allow moblie to have Broadcast dashboard

allow the option for this because many people do not have a computer to their disposal

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Make it to where Xbox players can give embers less than 50

Make it to where Xbox players can get the command to give embers less than 50 or make more things that are less than 50

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Error adding image of team icon inside mixer

Please fix the bug of the teams we created inside the mixer, we are having problems adding an icon. Could you please check? thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. All streamers can earn money from sparks

Right now only partner streamers can earn actual money from people using sparks on their channel. This is not fair for people just starting out. Beginner streamers should have the ability to have smaller tiers to reach of sparks that people use on their channel so they can get small amounts of money.

I would feel so fulfilled if I earned even $1 for streaming for a month, but I can't until I get 2000 followers. Let me start off small with small amounts of monetary reward so I have motivation to work my way up and get paid more…

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Music streams

Is it possible to remove music streams from the starting area? New streamers have no chance of being discovered, as the music streams block the homepage

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Seeking in VODS

Let me get straight to the point you guys. You guys should add a feature that allows viewers to see what is happening at a certain point in the VOD when using the time bar on the video to allow for easier and smoother seeking. (see image below) I am looking forward to see your platform grow and maybe even see some of my favorite streamers jump to Mixer. Thank you for your time and support, and for listening.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. IOS APP NEEDS BACKGROUND AUDIO FEATURE

IOS APP NEEDS BACKGROUND AUDIO FEATURE

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Low latency on integrated Xbox App

Bring back low latency on integrated Xbox App. The old app had this and it worked great.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Gifting subs in bunches

There should be a way to gift 5, 10, 50 and 100 subs to streamers at a time, there is no downside to it and would benefit both mixer and the streamers .

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. New Ember Pricing Scheme Thoughts (with math)

With the new changes to the crystal, plus the costs of embers there are plenty of people upset with the changes. I set out to try to figure out how can we do this so that between the crystal, the actual costs per ember for the purchaser we find a middle ground that helps the viewers, streamers, and platform.

I used comparisons with bits costs (our one comparable analog) and then colorized based on more expensive than twitch and less expensive than twitch. I feel as if I have found a good medium. I also share some thoughts on direct…

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. New Mixer experience on Xbox - Dashboard vs Mixer App

When opening the Mixer App over the past couple of weeks I’ve been getting a message saying the experience will be changing and the App discontinued. The gave the new experience a go and there are multiple issues with missing functionality, some minor UI mistakes, differing UX journey’s compared to similar functions located on the Xbox dashboard and an overall poor User Experience that doesn’t feel ready to replace the Mixer App.
    Doing some comparisons between the Xbox App and the Mixer tab on the Xbox dashboard, the following highlights missing functionality or minor differences on the Xbox dashboard

Missing…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. No more windows 10 bar? No more Mixer

The only reason I use Mixer is bc of the extremely low latency I got when broadcasting it via the Windows 10 game bar, which made it perfect for social streaming. Just got the email today saying they’re phasing it out, and I’ll need to use XSplit or OBS, and be plagued by latency and finicky middleware whenever I want to broadcast a game to my friends. Oh, but I CAN still use the game bar for “screen capture and sharing, controlling your music and audio settings, finding new teammates with Looking for Group (LFG), and chatting with Xbox friends…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. embers

i think there should be a system where you convert sparks to embers so say every 100,000 sparks is 100 embers

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base