Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. EU: Stream server in Czech Republic?

Greetings mixer support,

I have a big wish for you. Is it possible to create a stream server in Czech Republic?

We are the MIDDLE of the Europe and lot of people could use this stream server, because by my opinion at the moment there is EMPTY SPACE in this area and some people who lives near to Czech Republic has long distance connection between current created servers and it can be sometimes problem and they have unstoppable lags during stream, even if they have faster connection.

For example on my channel i have +10 average viewers last 3 days…

57 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Take timezones into consideration when reviewing partnership applications

Hi,

Recently I was denied for partnership (and I am OK with it).

What I felt was a bit rough was the reason.

As I usually play Realm Royale or Paladins, the minimum required CCU for those games to be considered for partnership is 30+

I live in New Zealand (GMT +12/+13) when I start streaming at 9pm it is 4am EST and 8am GMT. 80% of Mixers viewer population is asleep or commuting to school/work where some are unable to view Mixer streams.

Considering I have peak at 70+ for Paladins and 40+ Realm for, I have been doing…

135 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mixer app on xbox

So I live using the mixer app on the xbox, the mixer dashboard I don't like. It has a long chat delay, i can't host, i can't go back and set chat if i missed something.

28 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Continue Xbox App

Please keep the Xbox app active. It works so much better than the Mixer tab. I also don't know why I can no longer gift subscriptions on the xbox app. I loved being able to gift subscriptions to help support my favorite streamers.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Following games

It would be nice if you could follow games, so they can appear on your homepage, similar to Twitch, so you don’t have to search for them each time.

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Introduce channel tags & categories (e.g. AUS, EN, PC, VR, etc.)

It would be helpful if we could apply tags to our channels in addition to game categories, that could be searched for or applied as filters when folks are looking for a specific type of content (in addition to games).

Here are some ideas:

Platform tags: PC, Xbox, PS4, Mobile, etc.
    Game type: FPS, VR, BR, MOBA, Story, etc.
    Country and/or language: AUS, USA, UK, etc.

This would help us so that we don't need to use stream title real estate to try and capture all of this information and would make it much easier for viewers to find the…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mixer front page clean up suggestion (with a photo example)

So one of the big issues with the front page is there is just too much. We have sections that already have dedicated tabs at the top of the page at all times. We also have sections that don't really see much traffic such as Hypezone and In case you missed it. There is also a lack of discoverability for new games. Up & Coming is back, but its so far down the page and doesn't have the option to "See All". I didn't want to do a complete revamp of the UI with this simply to cut the excess…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Background stream audio when you exit the app

Dear mixer

For iOS and Android mixer does not have backgrounding ability. backgrounding is when you leave the app the audio still plays in the background just like on TWITCH and also when using the music app. Currently when youre watching a stream and you press home, the audio stops. This should not happen and instead the audio should keep playing in the background. Please implement this change.

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Call of Duty: War(hype)zone

HYPEZONE for top 10-20 for Call of Duty: Warzone definitely needs to be added!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Channel Progression Opt Out

In reference to: https://blog.mixer.com/2019/04/30/mixer-channel-progression-rolling-out-on-5-1/

I would like a way to opt out of this. I do not want to make participation in my channel some sort of competition.

83 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. MixPot modification to give visibility to the REALS streamers.

FR: Bonjour! Je suis -Kyutie-, je vous suggérerais une modification de MixPot. Beaucoup de streams "FARM H24/7" font leur apparition sur Mixer, que ce soit pour Paladins, SMITE ou Forza Horizon 4. Ces flux AFK sont en boucle, avec juste une photo du jeu, et même parfois sans surveillance.
    C'était un bon moyen d'obtenir du contenu pour une communauté, mais il a poussé les gens à abuser du système et à créer un stream de ce genre complètement décourageant et déloyal envers les streamers qui ont planifié et présenté un contenu réel.
    Je pense qu'il serait bien d'activer le MixPot…

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Hypezone for Modern Warfare

I would like to see a hypezone for the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare dropping tonight! I think many will be playing this game, therefore making it a great game to have hypezone.

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. ClipTok

Imagine a section of the mobile app designed as a clip directory system for Mixer that is similar to social media but geared towards gaming/irl content from the partners. Basically, a comparable TikTok algorithm but from clips Partners post and only found on Mixer. This would create a (as one of the engineers put it) "snackable" style of content, promoting channels and spreading popular content amongst the community. People could scroll through 15-60 second long clips, like and share just like they would watch people dance and lip sync on TikTok. That would focus our content on the right audience…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Don't remove Mixer from game bar

Please don't remove Mixer from the Windows Game Bar. My computer is not equipped to handle two big programs at once. I am not able to run my game and use an outside streaming software at the same time. I was only able to stream because Mixer was integrated into Windows. Now I won't be able to stream at all.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Mixplay Spark Positioning

Howdy,

I am not sure if there is a big usecase for this, though heres my thought.

First and foremost thank you for taking the time to read this, YOU ROCK!

When using Mixplay, should you assign a spark value, it lands dead center on the button. This makes designing buttons a bit tedious as you have to work around this space. If we could have the option to move it center top, right, left, bottom, or add it into a tooltip. I believe we could have even better looking buttons.

Once again thank you for your time ^^.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Improve Mixer App/Do not force dashboard use

I am very displeased with the upcoming changes involving the removal of the Xbox Mixer app. I was unable to find the streamer I was looking for the other day without typing out their entire username, which I find to be a complete waste. Today I noticed there is a following button, but this still only appeared to show who was live.

Moving beyond that initial bit, today I also found I was unable to subscribe to someone within the app... This nearly contributed to me not subbing to a streamer. Obviously the button could still be active if it…

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Continuing to watch a stream while leaving the app.

So I recently started watching Mixer due to Ninja switching over from Twitch. I watch on my iPad and I noticed you can’t leave the app while still watching the stream like you’re able to on Twitch.. this would be the only reason I would choose to watch someone on twitch rather than watching Ninja or someone else on Mixer. Hoping you can change it to where if I click my home button while the stream is open then it will still play in a small box at the corner of my screen like on Twitch so I can work…

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Sports Talk Category

Hey there! My name is Chad Gwathney aka CoachGrizzle. I wanted to address the problem with web shows and how they over shadow other categories that should be on Mixer. As a producer for ESPN radio there is a huge demand for sports talk. I feel like because of not having it own category it get over looked. I have grown my following and views by bringing sports talk to the gaming platform.

I would love to see Mixer actually give not only me but others the opportunity to showcase their abilities
    Music category is full of sites where there…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Xbox App vs Xbox dashboard functionality

on Xbox App i get a notification when starting up that says "This Mixer app is going away soon" so i use this app because it has more option to monitor my profile or stats. this app allows you to see what level you are, how many sparks or embers you have, better chat interface with ability to go full screen without chat.. also allowing you to see previous chat that happened before joining a channel.. the XBOX version built into the system HAS NONE OF THIS FUNCTIONALITY!!!! WHY would you get rid of the app when the Xbox is…

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hey Mixer, I have been watching FaceXFootStyle's streams for awhile now. I've noticed he's been purchasing gear and taking his stream quali

Hey Mixer,

I have been watching FaceXFootStyle's streams for awhile now. I've noticed he's been purchasing gear and taking his stream quality and experience to the absolute next level. In fact, he's taking it to such a high level that I'd love to donate embers to him. Now the issue is that he must be a partner, I believe, in order for me to do this. So I ask of you all, if you are looking for partners with true talent and potential to enhance the streaming community, look no further than FaceXFootStyle. He is truly a man of many…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base