Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Can we get Playback speed option on past vods?

would be nice to adjust vods speed i like to watch at 1.5

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Türk yayıncılar için iletişim için Türk destek elemanı istiyoruz.

Türk yayıncılar son zamanlarda artmaya başladı, oluşan problemler için direk bizimle iletişim halinde olabilecek Türk destek elemanı istiyoruz.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. search bar for Save the world Fortnite

i believe a search or tag bar for Save the world Fortnite is needed as no one can search for any streamers. Please make this happen so we can get our content out therer

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. All streamers can earn money from sparks

Right now only partner streamers can earn actual money from people using sparks on their channel. This is not fair for people just starting out. Beginner streamers should have the ability to have smaller tiers to reach of sparks that people use on their channel so they can get small amounts of money.

I would feel so fulfilled if I earned even $1 for streaming for a month, but I can't until I get 2000 followers. Let me start off small with small amounts of monetary reward so I have motivation to work my way up and get paid more…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. music

Had some feedback about separating Music streaming channels ( ie- Monstercat, and ones that are doing 24/7 streams) into Radio channels, so that Music Creators aren't pages down trying to grow and meet new people/make new friends. I know it may be hard to do, and there could be some that abuse it, but I love creating music and meeting others that are doing it as well. Just some ideas off the top of my head would be to have a "Radio" category (of some sort for the 24/7 channels), and Music Production as another for people creating and composing,…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Mod chat tab

Create a Mod/Streamer chat tab so Mods can discuss things in privacy without having to whisper. This tab could also report who gets banned and timed out.

I imagine that this could be shown similar to how you show the hosted stream tab/chat. I have attached a quick mock-up of the tab idea.

I think this could have a huge impact in helping Mods stay on top of things, and could help in tracking and reporting issues during the stream.

354 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New User Interface - Please Bring Back The Old One

I was watching a stream & all of a sudden I noticed the UI changed ( it no longer says what level I am nor shows me how many sparks I have up top, without clicking my profile pic which is a pain ), not sure why it was changed as it's not like there's not enough space on the top line, I do NOT like this at all, part of the fun was to look up & see how many sparks I had & or if I was to use sparks I'd know how many I had ( without…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mixer Affiliate / Partner

The current Partner requirements are fantastic. It's something to work for. 2,000 followers is easily obtainable if you're willing to put in the work.

I think personally having Mixer Affiliate program would also benefit Mixer as more people may come to the platform.

Here is what I'd like to see the Affiliate program requirements at;
    2 months old account
    500 or 1000 followers
    7 unique days per month
    15 hours per month

Being monetized shouldn't be handed out easily. You have to put in work. I know a lot of people are going to say otherwise but why should Mixer…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Oauth2 Revoke Tokens (RFC 7009)

Currently the only way to revoke a access token / refresh tokens is to ether for the user to remove the oauth app from they account or a oauth app to delete the app itself witch also revoke all tokens. If you have a access token leaked within the app you would need to revoke everything even if just one token was compromised. With the RFC 7009 it's a own spec ontop off the oauth2 spec that adds in a endpoint that allow to revoke just one token.

You also have the problem with client side apps that use implicit…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Backgrounds for Mixplays

Hello. I enjoy making mixplays and helping others make them and the one thing they need is BACKGROUNDS. For example raining burgers or animated tentacles etc. could be an awesome addition.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Move badges to the right side

Move all badges to the right side.
    Badges on the left side make the layout out or order :-)

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. BTTV/FFZ support, better whispering system and slow chat timers.

I've been checking out Mixer a bit after watching Ninja's stream. One of the first things I noticed is how the whispering system and the emote situation could be improved. For whispering, it's basically impossible in popular channels (like Ninja's for example) you'll miss your whisper. Twitchs implementation of whispers is awesome, something like that would be very nice to see.

As for emotes, in my opinion Mixer's emotes are really boring and the lack of Better Twitch TV / Franker Face Z emotes is a massive blow. BTTV/FFZ emotes are a massive part of Twitch Chat (I know this…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Alternate Sub Badges to Reward Subscription Loyalty Over Time

Alternate SUB badges based on how many long someone has been subscribed to a Partnered channel that the streamer would upload.

For instance, different badges for new subs, 3 month, 6 month, 9 month, 1 year, etc. as a way to reward loyal subscribers.

270 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. ditch the streamer review system and stop micromanaging strea. s

devs ******** and leave the streamers alone im not a new streamer and dont feel like jumping through your hoops like a **** show pony to continue streaming

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Highlight livestream

A constructive tip, in the mixer should have an option where you highlight the livestream you want to save on your channel, so much better for everyone.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Mixer is worse platform to stream

Before I leave mixer, I just wanna say one thing. I joined Mixer like a month ago, now I find mixer is not the best platform to stream because they always put Ninja on Top of the stream and new streamers like us don't get any chance/ people. Also, when Ninja is streaming and yes he streams probably 24/7, there are no chance that people will come and watch you. Every time i come to stream i see Ninja streaming and even if i start stream there are no people to watch because everyone is watching Ninja. Even people with…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Mixer Matchups Suggestions

Mixer Match Ups and future tourneys of this kind should be time based. Instead of holding a time slot where some people may be left out due to work or other incidents, make it so each player/competitor has an allotted amount of time to play said game to obtain kills/wins to avoid the 24/7 abusers and to promote a healthier gaming lifestyle. Also looking into future events communicating in advance and checking the rules to prevent future abuse and provide skilled gameplay.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. video platform

Hi, my name is Samuel, I would like to have a suggestion based on the demand of the audiovisual market, as many know that the only (decent) video site currently is youtube, I would like Mixer to compete with this video platform, bringing a visible mixing option where I could switch to "watch" and "live" modes, I know that currently the focus is only on the broadcast platform, but it would be extremely interesting for the mixer to do that, because the creators are no longer supporting the monopoly of the Youtube site and would certainly greatly increase the visibility…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add IP Binding support to FTL

FTL does not support IP binding within programs like OBS. Because of this lack of support, I cannot stream using FTL because I have to use specific networks. I really enjoy FTL, but I have to use RTMP in the meantime...

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Accessible chat size and color

I'm visually impaired and ever since yesterday I'm unable to look at the chat for a prolonged time on PC. The font is smaller and it's bright white, which hurts my eyes and I develop a headache within half an hour. It's impossible to follow chat like this if it's more active and the messages keep popping by quickly.

I'd like the accessible option to change the text color and size of the chat without having to use external browser plugins and scripts or zooming in the window (the color still would be an issue regardless).

We already have accessible…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base