Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixer Affiliate Program

As of right now attaining partner status can be very difficult for those with disabilities. It would be ideal to allow an affiliate program that anyone can apply to and extremely helpful for those with disabilities who want to attain a status within the Mixer community. For example someone with Narcolepsy such as myself may not be able to stream 25+ hours a month, or have the energy to maintain a large fanbase of 2k followers. As of right now Twitch is more inclusive for those with disabilities because their affiliate program with minimum requirements of about 500 minutes streamed…

10 votes
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Sparks being "recycled" towards the streamer

With the new season 2 update where sparks can now be used for cash patronage is incredible. Hitting the last milestone of 5 mil is awesome because that's the last goal before the week resets again. Unfortunately after the cap has been reached people can still spend sparks and the number still goes up and you are pretty much wasting sparks. A solution to this is instead of the sparks carrying over, the streamer gets the sparks instead of the mile stone.

Example: *Streamer hits 5 million sparks with 2 days before reset* The viewers can still use the MixPlay…

5 votes
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Mod chat tab

Create a Mod/Streamer chat tab so Mods can discuss things in privacy without having to whisper. This tab could also report who gets banned and timed out.

I imagine that this could be shown similar to how you show the hosted stream tab/chat. I have attached a quick mock-up of the tab idea.

I think this could have a huge impact in helping Mods stay on top of things, and could help in tracking and reporting issues during the stream.

198 votes
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Hungarian Language Support

Hungary has a ~10M population.
          A lot of us including myself want to stream/watch streams on Mixer in our own language. But for us, there is no option for it. Twitch and YouTube have this option, so why not add it into Mixer?
          Also Xbox 360 have Hungarian language support, Windows 10 also have.
          Gaming and streaming in Hungary became very popular in the past 5 yeas.
          We have a lots of Xbox gamers here, professional gamers, gaming organisations, we also hosted V4 with a big CS:GO tournament.
          So we just want to watch and stream hungarian content on Mixer. …

18 votes
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
          • MixPlay and Costreaming

Since the new UI update came out in Beta there has been a BIG change to how you view costreams and MixPlay features. ITS BROKEN.

Currently if you are in a costream with someone else that has MixPlay features enabled, whoever holds the number 1 position (which is usually the person to initiates the costream) is the one whos buttons take priority for MixPlay in ALL streams inside the costream and the only way to have viewers see the other streamers buttons is to have viewers host the other streams, go to their own channel, and watch the host to…

31 votes
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Interactive  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Filtering Games Out From Front-page

I feel like there should be a filter option to remove certain games from the front-page so that it is easier to discover new streamers / games you wouldn’t really see. For example I would like the ability to hide fortnite and Pubg streams. I feel this would both benefit the viewer and streamer in terms of discovery.

55 votes
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
              • Sub Tokens

Allow users buy Mixer Sub tokens in the Xbox Store and cash them in on the Mixer App via Xbox.This would allow people to sub to someones channel on the console itself.

8 votes
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                • Toggle Raid

Maybe create a Toggle option to allow raids to happen or not. Some people don't like the pressure that comes with it.

9 votes
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Mixer Season 2. Gif skill has limited search results.

I can't always find the specific Gif I want in the Gifhy search when I click on the Gif skill. It would be nice to be able to enter the Gifhy link and go right to it. This would also allow me to use Gifs I have on Gifhy that I created for the partners I follow.

4 votes
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                    • Free mixer sub with Xbox gold or game pass

Twitch has amazon prime subs.

Why can't mixer have Xbox live or specially a game pass membership where you one free sub a month to use or gift?

383 votes
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)

19 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

When we announced the Microsoft acquisition, we mentioned how excited we were about the possibility of integration like this. Of course, implementing this idea will require significant thought and planning. If we were to do something like this, we’d make sure to take the time to get it right.

With that said, we don’t have any specific news to share but wanted to mention that we are open to the idea and will continue to explore.

• Higher quality emotes/higher res

Chat is an important aspect of every stream, one of the biggest upside with mixer is the FTL and instant communication that happens between chat and Streamer.

But a chat is just a wall of text with no flavor unless you have some emotes (imo).
                        Now there is already an emote system in place at mixer but the quality of the emotes are lacking and it doesn't have anything to do with what the emotes are picturing.

Being restricted to 24x24 the resolution is so bad that most seems blurry if they are not pixel art. Compared to other major…

41 votes
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Mixer's placement and perception in the industry

I'm not entirely sure where or who to pass this feedback to, so I am posting it here.

The biggest convention of the year in New Zealand is happening later this month, Armageddon (https://www.armageddonexpo.com/). I've been proactively reaching out to people and companies to introduce myself and tee up talk time.

During the course of the conversations these are the kinds of comments and questions that have been tabled to me...

"Mixer, so you only stream on Xbox?"

"So if you're on Mixer you're only playing Fortnite?"

"Do you stream or restream anywhere else being a PC player…

7 votes
                          Sign in
                          Check!
                          (thinking…)
                          Reset
                          or sign in with
                          • facebook
                          • google
                            Password icon
                            Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                          • Direct purchase

I think it would be really cool to have Direct Purchase Pre-Order exclusives.

Special gear in the game, bonus sparks, free pro code with purchase etc. I think the buyer should have more incentive to purchase through the direct purchase other than “You’re supporting a streamer”

Thank you!!

9 votes
                            Sign in
                            Check!
                            (thinking…)
                            Reset
                            or sign in with
                            • facebook
                            • google
                              Password icon
                              Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                            • Minimum Suspension Times

I propose that Mixer implement time spans on suspensions for rule-breaking in a similar fashion to other platforms with a minimum suspension of time of 24 hours.

This will make it more clear cut on how long a user will be suspended at minimum for breaking Mixer's rules

(I am aware some violations may require longer but feel this should be a minimum)

56 votes
                              Sign in
                              Check!
                              (thinking…)
                              Reset
                              or sign in with
                              • facebook
                              • google
                                Password icon
                                Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                              • partner spark perks but what about non partners?

Personally i love the fact that we can support out partners more! Since it seems ad revenue in not coming to mixer anytime soon then this is a good direction. What IF .... non partners with interactive boards were to gain the sparks used to interact so they could support their favorite partners easier? It would be like taking tips received during a stream and then tipping a streamer whom you think deserves it more.

5 votes
                                Sign in
                                Check!
                                (thinking…)
                                Reset
                                or sign in with
                                • facebook
                                • google
                                  Password icon
                                  Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                • Sharing the love

Hi there. I am a new streamer but a long time viewer. I have been around since mixer was beam. I love the community here and how much people support each other but I have to say, since becoming mixer, this platform has made it so hard for people to get seen. Its more about console players and the popular main stream games. If PC streamers and older games dont get the love they deserve, streamers are going to keep jumping ship to twitch or another streaming platform and before you know it Mixer will be down the tubes. I…

4 votes
                                  Sign in
                                  Check!
                                  (thinking…)
                                  Reset
                                  or sign in with
                                  • facebook
                                  • google
                                    Password icon
                                    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                  • Smart Home Casting

So, While being away from streaming myself for a few days I watched alot of mixer from my mobile device but this can become a hassle. I would turn my device horizontally to get a bigger picture but then had to turn it back vertically to chat. To make the experience better I would suggest that with technology moving into a wireless age, it would be nice to be able to cast the stream I am watching to a smart TV, or a device like chrome cast. For those who have smart TV's how quickly did you stop paying for…

28 votes
                                    Sign in
                                    Check!
                                    (thinking…)
                                    Reset
                                    or sign in with
                                    • facebook
                                    • google
                                      Password icon
                                      Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                    • Clip Previews

I would LOVE the ability for when we are posting our Mixer Clips on Social Media, Discord, Websites, etc, that the thumbnail preview actually show a frame of the clip, rather than the streamers profile.

Just makes the clip much more attractive to use for social media, and brings it in line with other services such as Youtube, Twitch, Vimeo, etc.

32 votes
                                      Sign in
                                      Check!
                                      (thinking…)
                                      Reset
                                      or sign in with
                                      • facebook
                                      • google
                                        Password icon
                                        Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                      • Beam only sticker for beam accounts

There should be a beam sticker for accounts that registered on Beam/Are original beam members.

4 votes
                                        Sign in
                                        Check!
                                        (thinking…)
                                        Reset
                                        or sign in with
                                        • facebook
                                        • google
                                          Password icon
                                          Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                        • Follow icon for viewers

An icon next to a viewers name so the streamer knows they are a follower would be nice. For reasons like follower giveaways and playing with followers.

10 votes
                                          Sign in
                                          Check!
                                          (thinking…)
                                          Reset
                                          or sign in with
                                          • facebook
                                          • google
                                            Password icon
                                            Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                                          • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base