Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. categories

Limit what you see. I've seen a lot of people complain about how they don't like Battle Royal games (I personally like them). I personally don't like Horror type games. I'm sure I'm not alone with people having opinions about various genres.
    The idea:
    Allow an option on your account to select what type of games you see. If you don't want to see Battle Royal games, you select no battle royal games seen. As well as any others.

I know this can limit an audience greatly from a business stand point, but giving the viewer more options about what…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bonus for buying Embers

Hello friends!

First of all, I want to say the roll out of Spark Patronage and Embers have been extremely beneficial to a lot of the content creators on the platform and I wanted to tell you guys you're doing a great job!

Secondly, I had an idea that might incentivize the purchase and use of Embers throughout Mixer. Currently, Mixer has two different types of subscriptions services. One being Mixer Pro and the other being the subscription to specific partners. Mixer Pro gives you a purple name, double xp/spark gain, and access to test some beta features from time…

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Realm Royale hypezone

Bring back realm Royale hypezone since Realm is on Xbox.

37 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Spark shareing for non partners

Greetings all. So there has been a lot of talk about sparks and Non partnered streamers as of late and I wanted to weigh in on this. I am a non partnered streamer and still very much in the growth stage, and I will be honest that I was swept up in the heat that people were giving to this new skills release on mixer and a lot of non partners were up in arms about not being part of the monetary compensation for sparks usage. However once I really took a look at it and spoke with a few…

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Non-Pro Streamer Color Coding

Since Pro Streamers get a color designation, but not everyone who streams uses Pro, either because they dont need to or cant afford to, i think streamers who can adhere to at least the minimum stream hours required for partnership ( 24 hours, 12 seperate days/month) but not limit based on follower/viewer count. This way they can be differentiated from viewers in a special way, as well.Just a thought, a simple way to give them something special too!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Amazing promotion sponsorship for an amazing video

Hi I’m Heath Morgan. I am making a big trip for amazing videos and for a life changing experience. I used to be a YouTube content creator for other YouTube channels so I know how to arrange these and make good content to draw in a big crowd.

Video background
    So online I have a small community of friends of 6 friends. We have all known each other for several years. Some of them I’ve known them for 7 years. None of us have never meet but are anxious to meet. We are all very good friends and tell each…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Comedy Category

I think Mixer needs a category for streams focused on comedy. There seems to be another idea about this posted, but no elaboration. I think Mixer's FTL makes it the perfect platform for comedy and I think promoting that as a category will start bringing a few more diverse eyes (and hopefully streamers) to the platform.

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. we have Hypezone maybe now we have a Chillzone?

Hi

I was just wondering we have a few hype zones on mixer right now i was wonder how about a chillzone to even things out? like there are so many big Mixer people doing fantastic Art and i think we should have a channel showing casing their talents its just an idea i was having while watching them do Art lets get their names and talent out there plus its nice to sit and watch the process for people who wanna get into it.

Again just an idea ;)

282 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add Appeals Back and Change Reapply Cooldown

Hi all, I am LandoCalstonian and I feel like I was recently unfairly denied for partnership on the grounds of my "Channel Details". The denied email went on to explain that I needed a channel description, a schedule, and links to my social in my channels info. Ill post pictures to prove otherwise. Regardless of the denied application. I truly think that application appeal should be brought back for this very reason. I clearly have everything mentioned in the email multiple times over and would really like the opportunity to appeal or at least receive a more personalized reason of…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Pro members receive embers

Mixer is evolving and changing and thats a great thing! With the addition of embers I think it would be a great idea to give pro members maybe 75 embers every month. 120 embers costs $1.99 and its an addition incentive for people to buy mixer pro. It would be a great addition and can really make pro members and partners happy.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Pur Forza streamers back on the top streamers list

Forza streamers should be on the top streamers list. Why are they not. They stream as well as anyone else, they put in the time and money, just like everyone else. You are taking people that might be interested in watching mixer and turning them away from forza. Stream viewers on many streams have gone down because people are not clicking on the stream to watch. Some forza streamers but in a whole lot of money for there stream like buying a rig and wheel setup that an cost hundreds of dollars. The least you could do is put them…

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Quality options in VODs

VODs need a quality option for slower internet, it is very bad to watch.

220 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Better use of screen real estate ideas [Mixplay and Cinematic mode]

Mixer's anniversary site theme doesn't use space well. I'm personally on a 21" display with VSR upscaling my resolution to 1920x1080.

1. The top and bottom bars on the site create annoying letterboxing that doesn't need to be there on the sides. reducing the viewing area.

solution 1- Add a "cinematic mode" this would be just the chat and the stream using as much real estate as possible. with a togglable OVERLAYED Mixplay option. [Reference image "cinematic.png"]

Solution 2- lower the stream bar with the follow and name under the stream (we know who we're watching) and have the top…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Modify the front page for better discovery

Put the search box at the top bar. It is ludicrous you have to scroll down to find it.

Move Following to the very top of the page or just make it a button at the top and remove it from the front page. People should know who they follow. Why take up discovery space for this?

Next Section Recommended Streams based on viewing history: Show streamers streaming content similar to streamers they follow.

Next Section Up and Coming. Ensure that the algorithm or whatever you want to call it ensures that the same game does not dominate the space.…

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Help us better avoid stickers

Currently we are able to enable/disable individual stickers. That's a good start, but the constant addition of new stickers lets these new stickers sneak into our channels because they are 'enabled' by default.

My suggestion is to give us the option to flat out disable all stickers, including new ones, so that we don't have to constantly check for the existence of new stickers to disable before we go live.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Embers Messages to look more appealing!

Since Embers have finally been released, I've noticed the lack of "excitement" or "appeal" in their appearance when they're used.

Before the release in their advertising, the use of Embers looked bright, colourful and MORE appealing than regular Spark spent skills and effects.

Instead, we get a custom message in chat with a boring white border, with boring white text accompanied with the beautiful rainbow sticker! Why can't we have the custom message match the stickers and effects in a rainbow border as well? Sparkles or confetti? Literally anything else other than nothing!

Please make the use of Embers look…

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Mixer Matchups Suggestions

Mixer Match Ups and future tourneys of this kind should be time based. Instead of holding a time slot where some people may be left out due to work or other incidents, make it so each player/competitor has an allotted amount of time to play said game to obtain kills/wins to avoid the 24/7 abusers and to promote a healthier gaming lifestyle. Also looking into future events communicating in advance and checking the rules to prevent future abuse and provide skilled gameplay.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I wish I had the option to filter for what platform I wanted to watch "Pc, Xbox, Wi, PS4"

I wish I had the option to filter for what platform I wanted to watch "Pc, Xbox, Wi, PS4"

76 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Different Featured Tabs for Paid Slots/Companies and Streamers

In the past few months, I've noticed that Featured slots are more often than not taken by companies than actual streamers. Realm Royale, for example, took up a featured slot every day for weeks. Mix that semi-permanent slot with other events/games and it can take up almost the entire featured carousel. These observations come not too long after the changes to the featured algorithm that were supposed to greatly improve the chances of a streamer being featured. Having these featured slots taken up, and for such a long time, hurt the exposure and possibilities for streamers trying to grow.

If…

78 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Game Blacklist and Banned Game Policy

Currently, there is only a soft policy on what games can or cannot be streamed, leading to excessive force when someone streams a game Mixer has no definitive green light or red light on. The only mention of this in Mixer's Rules of Conduct are as follows:

"Disallowed Games - Games where the primary focus of the game is *** or nudity, are not allowed to be streamed on Mixer unless modded to reduce or remove the adult content."

Understandably, the list of games with adult-oriented content is long, but leaving the streamer to "guess" what is excessive or not…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base