Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow MixPlay projects to set a "requires FTL" flag that automatically enables FTL in the Mixer app

Today's Mixer Android/iOS app update disables FTL by default, which will cause serious problems for any MixPlay games that depend on a low latency stream.

Our main MixPlay game will now become unplayable for anyone on mobile, unless they've re-enabled FTL. Obviously we'll be telling people to enable it, but there's likely to be a large amount of player churn with people thinking "well, this thing sucks" and dropping out before they realise it's because FTL is disabled.

Whilst the logic for having FTL disabled by default on mobile is understandable (and probably even preferable for non-interactive streams), it would…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. categories

Limit what you see. I've seen a lot of people complain about how they don't like Battle Royal games (I personally like them). I personally don't like Horror type games. I'm sure I'm not alone with people having opinions about various genres.
    The idea:
    Allow an option on your account to select what type of games you see. If you don't want to see Battle Royal games, you select no battle royal games seen. As well as any others.

I know this can limit an audience greatly from a business stand point, but giving the viewer more options about what…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. FAN PROGRESSION

Due to the new integration of the Fan Progression system the channel chat will be abused by those who want to take advantage of the experience by message, generating spam and flood, to avoid this and to maintain a comfortable atmosphere in the chat rooms I suggest that they add an option to disable the experience by message.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Remove AFK Forza Farming Streams / Suspend Accounts

Mixer needs to add something in their ToS to stop AFK Farming Streams (Forza AFK Farming Streams). The Forza AFK Farming Streams are not helping the Streamers who are actually streaming the game properly and not really helping the platform.

57 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Appeals Back and Change Reapply Cooldown

Hi all, I am LandoCalstonian and I feel like I was recently unfairly denied for partnership on the grounds of my "Channel Details". The denied email went on to explain that I needed a channel description, a schedule, and links to my social in my channels info. Ill post pictures to prove otherwise. Regardless of the denied application. I truly think that application appeal should be brought back for this very reason. I clearly have everything mentioned in the email multiple times over and would really like the opportunity to appeal or at least receive a more personalized reason of…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Blacklisting Specific Users on Spark & Embers Leaderboards

Hi, I'm shamuel, a partnered streamer here on Mixer.

I'd simply like the ability to blacklist specific streamer-defined users on the spark and embers leaderboards.

Two reasons:
    1. To hide troll-y usernames from appearing on the leaderboards. I've had some less than savory usernames come into my chat. I don't think examples are necessary...
    2. To hide users who request anonymity in their patronage. I have had folks request anonymity in the past in my self-made MixItUp leaderboards, and I could see it being useful as well for folks who run giveaways based on leaderboards, with certain users who wish…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mixer affiliate program to rival Twitch

I would like to say how disappointed I am that some of my favorite streamers are leaving mixer for twitch, however upon talking to them, the twitch affiliate program is a very common reason. I think it's time Mixer has one of their own.

This would allow streamers to work towards a middle ground, unlocking the sub button and potentially getting 1 custom emote so viewers are also rewarded. Upon doing this I could understand requirement for partner potentially going up to 1,000 followers while the affiliate program requires 500, and instead of affiliate call it Mixer buddies, Mixer Arc,…

229 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Bonus for buying Embers

Hello friends!

First of all, I want to say the roll out of Spark Patronage and Embers have been extremely beneficial to a lot of the content creators on the platform and I wanted to tell you guys you're doing a great job!

Secondly, I had an idea that might incentivize the purchase and use of Embers throughout Mixer. Currently, Mixer has two different types of subscriptions services. One being Mixer Pro and the other being the subscription to specific partners. Mixer Pro gives you a purple name, double xp/spark gain, and access to test some beta features from time…

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Affliate

There HAS to be an Affiliate program.

Twitch has proven by adding an affiliate program that both they and their streamers make more of an income. The biggest negative feedback to the affiliate program was by the Twitch Partners who felt that this detracted form their possible sub's. There is no evidence of this as all streamers have variation in sub's and that can not be tied directly together.

Affiliates would get the ability to receive "Embers", a Sub button, a generic contact for mixer support, and a little bit of advertisement form Mixer would hurt. (ex. Channel two which…

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Realm Royale hypezone

Bring back realm Royale hypezone since Realm is on Xbox.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Spark shareing for non partners

Greetings all. So there has been a lot of talk about sparks and Non partnered streamers as of late and I wanted to weigh in on this. I am a non partnered streamer and still very much in the growth stage, and I will be honest that I was swept up in the heat that people were giving to this new skills release on mixer and a lot of non partners were up in arms about not being part of the monetary compensation for sparks usage. However once I really took a look at it and spoke with a few…

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Amazing promotion sponsorship for an amazing video

Hi I’m Heath Morgan. I am making a big trip for amazing videos and for a life changing experience. I used to be a YouTube content creator for other YouTube channels so I know how to arrange these and make good content to draw in a big crowd.

Video background
    So online I have a small community of friends of 6 friends. We have all known each other for several years. Some of them I’ve known them for 7 years. None of us have never meet but are anxious to meet. We are all very good friends and tell each…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. chat count

Mixer should display the number of actual people in chat next to the viewer count number. This number should be taken into consideration when displaying the top Mixer streamers. This would help eliminate situations where current viewer counts are being manipulated by embedding a stream into a popular website / wiki / etc (or other means). This would also help reward the smaller viewer count streamers that have built a solid active community that participates in chat. I am also sure that sponsors would love to see chat user counts as it helps them have a better idea on how…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. I want fireworks again!!!!

The fireworks were so beautiful, I wish they would come back. Both the 3000 and the 15000

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Help us better avoid stickers

Currently we are able to enable/disable individual stickers. That's a good start, but the constant addition of new stickers lets these new stickers sneak into our channels because they are 'enabled' by default.

My suggestion is to give us the option to flat out disable all stickers, including new ones, so that we don't have to constantly check for the existence of new stickers to disable before we go live.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Looking for Stream (Viewers Can Request Obscure Games Be Streamed and Get Notified When a Streamer Obliges)

As a gamer, I like checking out game streams before buying or playing a game, but often I find that many of the games I want to check out aren't being streamed on Mixer. It would be nice to have a Looking for Streamer function, kind of like Xbox's Looking for Group function where gamers can request co-op partners to join them in playing an online game, either at that very instant or scheduling them for sometime in the future.

I think it would be neat if viewers could request a game be streamed on Mixer and then get a…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Comedy Category

I think Mixer needs a category for streams focused on comedy. There seems to be another idea about this posted, but no elaboration. I think Mixer's FTL makes it the perfect platform for comedy and I think promoting that as a category will start bringing a few more diverse eyes (and hopefully streamers) to the platform.

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. we have Hypezone maybe now we have a Chillzone?

Hi

I was just wondering we have a few hype zones on mixer right now i was wonder how about a chillzone to even things out? like there are so many big Mixer people doing fantastic Art and i think we should have a channel showing casing their talents its just an idea i was having while watching them do Art lets get their names and talent out there plus its nice to sit and watch the process for people who wanna get into it.

Again just an idea ;)

284 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Pro members receive embers

Mixer is evolving and changing and thats a great thing! With the addition of embers I think it would be a great idea to give pro members maybe 75 embers every month. 120 embers costs $1.99 and its an addition incentive for people to buy mixer pro. It would be a great addition and can really make pro members and partners happy.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Showing who gifted you a sub

Show who gifted you a subscription in the billing section. Someone gifted me one when I was afk and I’ve no idea who it was as I only noticed I was a sub today so would love for it to show who it was from.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base