Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. HypeZone for Destiny 1 & 2

Why not create a "HypeZone" for Destiny 1 & 2? It's popular on-going videogame like other games, such as Apex Legends, Fortnite, and more.

Shadowkeep will bring more people and will release on October 1st.

P.S. I would love to see HypeZone to host people with disabilities one day for all videogames.

deafguardian

58 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

6 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Warzone Hypezone

There needs to be Hypezone for Warzone. Blackout still has one and it hardly gets viewers. This would help small streamers on Warzone that have talent.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mixer App Going Away

Recently I started getting a message when i started up the Mixer XBox app that it was going away and being replaced by a horrible new Mixer integrated into the XBox dashboard. I have tried this new way to use Mixer on XBox and it is horrible. As my prime way of using Mixer to stream, and watch streams, this is a huge step back. I can't even view my own channel. I'm aware Mixer probably doesn't care about small streamers like myself that do everything off their console, but I had to give my feedback on the change nonetheless.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Teams - Live Hosting Members

Hello,

I run an advanced stream team with high quality content creators and am trying to find a way to live host team members. Is it possible to either a) enable live hosting for team channels, or b) allow us to screen capture a browser source for our teammates, with text annotating “This is a live broadcast showcasing our team”? I don’t want our channel to be banned - I’m just curious what we can do besides having an offline channel that’s autohosting our players. We are constantly trying to think outside the box. Thank you for your time -…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Ads

Hey, I'm not a partner but I do mod for a couple and I hang out in many others. I've heard a lot of talk of having to set up a bot command, remember to play an ad prior to stepping away, etc. I was wondering if you had any plans on implementing a system to where streamers can set up times to play ads. For instance if you stream from 8AM - 12PM You could set an ad to play at 8:30AM, 2 ads to play at 9:45 another ad at 11:30 so on and so forth. Just a…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Clips for Partners

Had an idea that might be beneficial for the partnered streamers and something that could help free up time for busy partners and their channel moderators.
    The !clip function currently clips a segment of time from a min-max time. If a streamer wanted to "Name" these clips, they need to go to the clips section and Name each individual clip. Could a functionality be built in that allows the Clip to be named after !clip. For example; '!clip OOOHH! All Headshots' Then as the clip is uploaded and already named, I see this giving Partnered streamers on the platform more…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Dashboard: Analytics : Viewers from outside Mixer and Viewers that came from other channels

Dashboard: Analytics : Viewers from outside Mixer and Viewers that came from other channels

Hi, i would like to recomend we could add in the analytics a tab where we could see the ammount of viewers that came from other channels (and the respective channels) and if we have viewers too from outside mixer (like a website hosting the stream)

In attachments i sent an example of that situation on other streaming platform

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streamer Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mixer *Improved* Name Recycling for New Streamers

I think Mixer should do name recycling (with less of a demand to checklist) as small streamers who find it hard to get known on other platforms or just are generally new, like me.

I was asked to prove so much to get another username on Mixer (from an existing account which looked like it was inactive), and Mixer guidelines which are sort of unfair that asked me to prove that I had a big YT channel and a big Twitch channel, which honestly I don't have. I'm starting out here on Mixer. I don't want to grow on Twitch…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 24/7 Realm Royale Battle Royale: HypeZoneRealmRoyale

We believe in Realm Royale and we need Mixer to believe in us. The community needs Mixer provide the streamers with a platform to show their skills while enjoying the elements of a unique Battle Royale!

161 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Variety Streamer Discovery

To help combat discovery for variety streamers, I suggest something like a function for streamers to add to their channel that shows the games they play.

This allows others to be able to search up multiple games to find variety streamers that play those games.

39 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. In game audio chat

Allow in-game chat audio if you're streaming directly from an Xbox.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Train our Recommend For You AI

I have seen that the AI that chooses the Recommend section keeps showing me games that I am not interested in at all.

My suggestion would be to add a couple of fields and a link.

Field: Why is this recommended: This will inform us why the AI thinks we would like this particular content. In the same way that Steam makes recommendations such as tags, or new partner, or whatever.

Give us a link to train the bot. I have no interest in game X, if the AI shows me game X I can click a link next to…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. New Mixer dashboard experience lacking on Xbox

This is regarding the new Mixer experience built directly into the Xbox dashboard.

There are a lot of functionality buttons missing. The chat pops up one or two bubbles a time and disappears making it hard to keep track of a convo. FTL is just not a thing on it. Co-streams only show one person streaming.

This might be easier to swallow if the app on the console wasn't being sunsetted, but unfortunately that is not the case.

It's touted it as 20x faster. It only really loads up faster without FTL and missing many key features that differentiate Mixer…

30 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Use sparks to get non-partners featured!!

How about a way for the viewers in non-partnered channels to spend there sparks to buy the streamer featured time on Mixer.com. This with help smaller streamers get better viability and grown their channels, while adding value to spending sparks in non-partnered channels.

464 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Verified Donators

Be good if when you have given a certain amount to streamers you get a Verified donators badge so people know you are genuine. I get alot of people trying to use my name or try and say I charge back all the time to other streamers even when I don't. This would help stop this from happening as streamers would know straight away if I am genuine or not.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Hide/Remove Featured Streamers

I, like many others seem to see the same streamers over and over since the update to the featured streamers wheel. I would love to see Mixer add some sort of feature to where you can either hide or remove the channel that is being suggested. Sometimes the content provided just isnt something that you want to join and you should be given an option to see one of the other amazing streamers that are on the platform, instead of continuing to see the same accounts for 4 weeks straight. Hope this can happen!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Make subbing through iPhone available

Subbing through iPhone isn’t currently available

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. MixPlay Buttons That Cost Embers

Currently buttons can only be activated by sparks. It would be nice if we could set up buttons that can be activated by embers as well.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Genre Search and Tags

I would really like to see a genre search option on the Mixer streams page, so viewers can easily search tags such as "racing" "sports" "simulation" "MMO" "BR" "RPG" "story" "single Player" Multiplay" etc.. Streamers themselves could add these tags to their stream title, in a similar style to what you can do on steam when searching for games. Rather than viewers having to search for individual titles themselves. This would help streamers massively, especially those , such as myself, trying to build a community around lesser genres that traditionally do better on Twitch.It would also get less well known…

54 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. New Role Video Editor

A video editor has the ability to download previous streams to edit and able to make visual effects on stream.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base