Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Implement OPTIONS method on all API endpoints

Whilst I was working on a project involving REST APIs, I came across this little article: http://zacstewart.com/2012/04/14/http-options-method.html

talking about the OPTIONS method for REST APIs. This method, documented in RFC 2616 section 9.2, "lets the client discover what it's allowed to do to a resource."

While this may not be terribly useful to everyone, it looked interesting and since it's a part of the spec, I figured it might be a quick little something to add to make the API even better.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Easter egg emotes

Add Hidden Emotes

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. muxy.io

Would be nice with integration with muxy.io, which allows custom notifications with HTML and CSS

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Slim chat line

Maybe display "levels" inside the viewer info (onClick) instead.

Imagine multiples badges (subs, gifter, mod, etc etc) + levels.

It feels a bit "too much infos" for quick reading messages as a main focus.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Mixer

Boa tarde sou um fã Brasileiro e curto o xbox desde a série 360. Hoje tenho o xbox one fat transmito lives pelo mixer! Gostaria muito que voçês do suporte me ouçam tenho um pedido por favor ponha opções para trabalharmos na sensibilidade do microfone nem todos podem ter placa de captura e fazer todas essas configurações pelo streanlabs obs. Eu não tenho esse poder financeiro e conto com o desenvolvimento de vocês em melhoramentos de drivers para que não só eu mais todos os fás e querem tirar o melhor da microsoft! muito obrigado e espero um retorno! por…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Live streaming on iOS

There’s something I would like added to mixer and that is I would like to be able to live stream on iOS in the mixer app for iOS devices and I would like to record videos aswell and clip them, could you please add these features to mixer please. I would like these to be added on iPads the iOS ones please.

Thank you very very much for your help I love mixer I love how you can earn sparks and use them in live streams

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. mixer android notifications not working

I've had the Mixer app for over 2 years on my Android phones but for some reason it has stopped notifying me of my followed stream going live. Over the last 6 months or so I have missed a lot of streams because of this. I check all my notification settings and everything is turned on, yet no notifications. I've tried it with my phone on my wifi and on mobile data but no notifications either way. Motorola G7 Power, Android 9 and most recent Mixer update from the Play store.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mobile Streaming

Hey, I had an idea. A lot of games are going mobile now such as Minecraft, CoD, Fortnite, and Diablo Immortal. Why isn’t there a way for gamers to stream gameplay from our smartphones and tablets? This should totally be a thing. Can you please make it a thing?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mixer Panels

Can you change the fully customized description on Text / Image panels?

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Dota 2 Hype zone

Hey Mixer why doesn't Dota 2 have access to hypezone. Dota has everything from a community aspect and a gameplay aspect that allows for amazing hypezone hosts that could create amazing moments for not only the streamer themselves but the Dota Mixer community. Twitch holds a huge share of views in the community being the major source for professional play, airing major tournaments to many across the planet, specifically The International hosted every year by valve and easily has the largest prize poll fully supported by their players/fans. I could totally see mixer becoming an amazing home for new and…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The smiley face :) looks like laughing face change it to an actual smile please

This is really important, so you can say something mean like... K :)

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. microphone and speakers

microphone and speakers

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mixer Create App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. A New outlook for Embers

1. For new new users buying ember for the first should offer a discount from purchasing Ember plus receiving more for being a first time buyer. Example: First time buying embers? Buy 500 embers for 5.99!

2. I firmly believe the prices for Embers are a bit high.When purchasing embers,pricing should be reasonable and accessible. Example for new price change:
      120 embers for $1.99
      450 embers for 5.99
      1,900 embers for $15.99
      4,950 embers for 65.99
      17,250 embers for 159.99
      36,000 embers for 250.99

3. We should also have a month or two out of the year, an Ember week where ember prices…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. LIVE Message window is very often

Can you make this message less often, at least on (my) channel (and channels) of streamers :)

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. [iOS] Don't always autoscroll chat to new message

Right now if you try and scroll the chat to read certain messages, the chat view gets moved to the bottom each time a new chat is posted.

The behavior should be changed to:
    - If you are at the bottom of the chat view then move the chat down to the new message when a new message is posted
    - If you are NOT at the bottom of the chat then don't move the chat when a new message is posted

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Invite to Share Controller via Mobile App

My name is 0MFGROB a streamer on Mixer eho uses the xbox as my pc cant handle hd streams. I feel like adding the ability to Invite followers to share controller via the mobile app would be a great addition.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Upcoming streamer

I think you should be able to stream mixer straight from your ps4 kinda like xbox has it so that it is easier to stream for people thats working toward better streaming equipment but until then streaming on either console would also be helpful

ThanksInAdvanceMixerTeam

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Do something to replace use of third party app for special overlays.

I don't want to use streamlabs like soft. to get details of subscribers and followers that just followed. give users a link that will do that same.

like "tommy" has subscribed then allow us to get output through that link as->> <subscriber> <streamer's message>

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Promotion of Mixer in the CIS zone

Hey
    Please pay attention to the CIS community. Now is the best time to make Mixer a direct competitor to Twitch in our region.
    Twitch doesn't understand our cultural and subcultural peculiarities, and Russian-speaking moderators, in particular the most famous of them White-Ra, can't convince the head office. Because of what for the last 3 months almost all top(and not only) Russian-speaking streamers was at least once banned. Many of them are willing to switch to alternative services, but not one area is not satisfied in technical terms(not the easy moderation of the chat, uncomfortable player). In Mixer these shortcomings…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Hi everyone

I personally think that you should be able to setup commands from the settings and not go a website in to days world you don't know if a website is real or fake

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base