Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Better Site Scaling and Intuitive Controls

Hello!

As I'm sure we've all heard before, it would be nice if the site scaled a little bit better when not using a standard maximized browser tab. Currently if you resize your window the Stream Video will scale down (which is nice) but the interactive controls will scale less. Which can lead to a tiny video and still huge controls! I think it's safe to say that most people would prefer to have their stream prioritized over the interactive buttons.

Now, I do know that the interactive controls will hide at a certain browser tab size, but perhaps maybe…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mods on browser can touch someone name and whisper ban delete a single message etc but not the phone app why?

The browser version you can click someones name if you're a mod and delete a single message, ban etc why hasn't this been implemented into mobile app

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Co Stream

Introduction videos would be wonderful to allow and encourage broadcasters to have for their channels, and provide access to those videos to other content creators to be able to build community and exposure across the platform.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Audio output should not go through headset

When i am watching a stream via the xbox app, I get to hear their audio of the stream through my headset. However this is not my main output device (tv=gamesounds, mic=partychat). I would like to see the change from stream audio output from mic by default to main output device (like f1 2017 has the option with its engineer)

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. make it so you can stream vlog

vlog streaming is a raw video that you can stream out in the open without having to play games

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add the ablitiy to distingish between Interactive Gaming streams and Streams with Soundboards

I would like to be able to sort out which streams have interactive controllers verse soundboards.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Sparks

Now that there is co-streams, we should be able to get enough sparks for as many co-streamers there are.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Level giveaways

I would like to suggest a level ladder giveaway. Say you reach certain level points 50, 100, 200, 500 for example. At each point you earn a custom background or emote or just something fun you can put on your account.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow reordering of Team streamers. We

Allow reordering of streamers on the team page. We want our more popular streamers at the top.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. sign in

Now that Beam has merged I find I must sign in with my username and not my email unless I have a microsoft account. Previously I have used just my email as I do with most other services and would like you to bring back being able to sign in that way as I am sure other people might be confused when they have trouble signing into existing accounts.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Partner Manager's should get free subs to all the partners they manage

I feel like each partner manager should be entitled to receive the emotes of at least all of the partners they manage. It's hard for a PM or any staff member to sub to people without others feeling left out, and this way they would still get access to some pretty kick *** emotes and no one would have to get upset because it's a simple understanding. Just like Staff gets free sparks

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Japanese language issue in Microsoft edge and Google Chrome +2

Dear Beam Team.
    1. In the live chat, the operation will not be performed normally when entering the space key in full-width mode. Specifically, problems such as cursor key and backspace key becoming unresponsive will occur.

1. The login in feedbackback.beam.pro is not encrypted.

2. Sign in is necessary to log out, so it is troublesome to have to sign in twice for re-login.

Sorry for my bad English.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Vod sharing

Let beam streaming go directly to YouTube and facebook

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Search for Beam account by Xbox Gamertag

I would like to be able to supply a Gamertag to an endpoint on the Beam API and receive a linked Beam account as a response.

A linked Beam account can be found in the undocumented Xbox Live API, but only while a user is actively streaming. It's not the handiest of solutions.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Pop ups for Level Lurkers

We all know that people stay in channels to Bump up their levels. Especially monster cat which is 24/7. Bumpin up their levels and sparks.

Making the job Easier.

My Idea is to Have a setting in your account to allow long time lurking if you haven't allowed you get a pop-up. If you miss this pop up several times its obvious they are levelling up and log them out.

now, why log out?

Security of their account

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. ingest

When will Portugal get an ingest server ? Soon with the localization of Mi><er the Portuguese viewers/streamers will be penalized if they don't have an ingest server locally. Thank you for taking it under consideration

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mod resignation options

A way to resign yourself from a Mod role needs to be a thing we can do, instead of having to rely on the streamer to do it, maybe an option when you click your name in chat, maybe have it require you enter a captcha or something for verification that you really want to do it

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Please add auto correct.

I'm sick of typing in chat and reading it back as "I lpve thos game" just little typos. Just add a basic auto correct

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Team Page Improvements

The team pages on Beam are wonderful. They help to establish groups and spread the support among all the streamers in that group. However, the team channel does lack in some areas.

It is so quick and easy to switch between streamers on the same team when on the channel. That is a great feature. Missing from the team channel is chat. How are viewers and followers supposed to interact when they can not follow along and participate in chat?

On the topics of participation and interaction; viewers have very limited use of the interactive features of Beam such as…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base