Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Xbox controller shortcut buttons for multi-streamers full screen

Please add controller buttons to toggle through players full screen on muti-person streams on xbox. Instead of pressing "B" to back out of full view, moving over to the streamers square ,clicking the full screen button and repeat.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. put a host button on xbox

put a command or button on the xbox version so we dont have to go on pc to host

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. On the Xbox we need a built share button on the broadcasting page

Would love to have a built in share button on my Xbox console so when I am streaming from Mixer , I can share to all Social sites

It makes it so frustrating having to use another device to let others know I am streaming on Mixer

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Co stream set up through Xbox live party

With the whole Co stream feature. It takes alot of time to set up a costream with friends when we are all on the xbox. So instead of having to go to the website site to star up the stream. How about if there are multiple people streaming on mixer from the xbox in the live party, you could set up the costream from the party itself

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Embedding for Team

I want to embed team to my website. Please add it to the roadmap. Thank you.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. microsoft color

The yellow text color for Mixer staff is super cool, could we get a color for Microsoft staff or game developer?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Giveaway command update

I'm surprised I couldn't find this here after searching. The current /giveaway command is limited to ALL USERS in the chat. It would be nice to be able to simply define "followers" "subscribers" "all" as an argument to the command to select from a pool of roles.

This is a feature akin to most custom bots, and one of the very few features that HypeBot does not already have implemented.

As a secondary "what-if", how about doing /giveaway <chosenword> so that anyone who types that word gets entered rather than it simply being ALL users who are in the chat…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Can't go to page 2 in feedback search results

When you search for something in the feedback and go to page 2 of the search results, you get immediately back to page 1.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Multi whispers.

Useful during co streams. When you add more than 1 username it will send that same whisper to all users in that whisper.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. image behind interactive board

A single background image behind the entire interactive board. I keep seeing folks using buttons as titles in their interactive boards. Allowing a custom graphic for each device size could allow for better titles and prettier layouts.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hey Guys! I just have an important (imho) sugestion to make, dont know if this is the right place, but will try anyway. Right now the majori

Hey Guys! I just have an important (imho) sugestion to make, dont know if this is the right place, but will try anyway.
    Right now the majority of Mixer users are english speakers. But in the general gaming community there are several of others that speak other languages, and the main issue is with the ones that does not speak english or can understand it acoordingly. So why dont/cant you guys implement a filter-search so you can find people from you country, or that at least is speaking the same language that you want ?
    I'm brazilian, and I do…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. make 5 streams live during co stream

me and my team would like to stream so we can watch back on our pov and show other people our pov during gameplay, could you make the co-stram up to 5 streams at once please
    thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. animations

I would be amazing to have animations in mixer such as the ones offered by stream labs, this would be a benefit from us who can only stream from the console since we are new channels and don't have the necessary equipment!!, we could have follow, subs alerts in the screen. Thanks in advance.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Team Page co-streaming

It would be neat to have the team page function like a co-streaming page, where every streamer in team show live video and allow users to chat to the team as a whole, 5k Sparks to make a team makes it feel lack luster when you could just do a co stream and save the Sparks, doing more for teams would make the points spent much more valuable to create the team and add more purpose to the teams! Just a thought after the co-streaming announcement <3

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Hey Can You Please Add More Commands For Moderators On The Mixer App For Mobile Devices This Will Be Helpful for Moderators on the go and ne

Hey Can You Please Add More Commands For Moderators On The Mixer App For Mobile Devices This Will Be Helpful for Moderators on the go and need to moderate the chat. I think this would be really Helpful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. gametest titles

I believe it would be great if you guys added in a game title like "Game in development" I was trying to stream hyperun and a couple of other pre-alpha games, and couldn't even put it into a correct discoverable search term.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Xbox Dashboard Notification On Stream

I think it'd be nice for the channel to get some sort of notification that they are now being featured on the Xbox Dashboard and also for when they're taken off the dashboard.

There was a stream I was in recently where they didn't show up on the dashboard when they were scheduled and had to contact some people and then finally was up, an hour later than they were scheduled then we had to check after an hour if they were still up because we didn't know if they were going to stay up for the rest of the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mods should be able to pin information on chat

Mods should be able to pin information right on top of the chat so they wouldn't need to keep repeating themselves to get important messages through everyone watching.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. fullscreen for dual streams on xbox mixer app

While watching dual ir 4 joined streams on Xbox mixer app. You can't full screen, or just hide chat.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)