Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Secondary Featured for creative Streamers & consolidate creative

This is kind of a two part system since first it would require that all non-game streams be under a single creative category. Anything from web shows to game development would be int he same category.

It would be great to somehow highlight non-game streams. Like a creative featured under the main featured channels. I think it would help show that Mixer is growing into something larger than just gaming.

It would then be great to be able to choose to brows games or creative streams and when the user chooses to brows one of the other, the featured cards…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Game voting system for a HypeZone

Every month people can vote for what new or old game they want to have a HypeZone for.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Very impressed!

I just wanted to let you know that I am very impressed with the ease of use of the Windows 10 game bar integration with Mixer, the stream quality, and the undetectable stream latency. This is by far the most superior streaming app I have used.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Cortana as a Bot with more skills

Maybe this is ridiculous but I would like to see cortana as the bots in Reddit, bringing help and with special skills depends the game or people. Maybe choosing what is the most relevant in the week and making a resume or tracking your favorites to suggest you similar streamers and the classic, as a chat bot but her personality and maybe voice functions. Maybe not so useful but another reazon for the people to choose Mixer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Broadcasting Issues

My videos are not broadcasting on my Mixer page but on my Xbox everything shows that it is broadcasting. My Mixer profile almost always says I am offline, even when in the middle of streaming. I have tried deleting and re-installing Mixer, rebooting my Xbox, and resetting the internet. Has Mixer or Xbox come up with a solution to this problem yet? I see people have been experiencing the same issue for months now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Aspect ratio is off when viewing a xbox stream on pc

When I go to watch a buddies stream on my pc after he has streamed on xbox the aspect ratio is off. He streams on a large tv but when it goes to watching it on the website on my pc the ratio only lets me see the left quarter of his screen. He has a 42 inch tv.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Don't require the interactive board for featuring

Some of us don't want to be bothered by an interactive board while playing an intense game but as of right now to be featured you are required to have an interactive board.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Seek through VODs and Polls on Mobile and Xbox Apps

For Mixer on Xbox, there is no ability to watch and seek through VODs. Currently you have to let the stream play all the way from the beginning, and if you hit a button in the wrong direction, the stream would just restart.

On the mobile app, whenever a poll is created, mobile app users are not able to take part, and instead must open the browser version of mixer to take part in the polls. This may be a WIP but this would be a nice feature to add to the mobile app as well as the Xbox app.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Front page redesign

Remove Teams tab and Browse option (you are already taken to this upon opening the mixer site) from the front page. Next move following to where games is and give games it's own tab that the site defaults to when visiting mixer (this will increase visibility of other games). VoDs should also not be running 24/7 taking away viewers from other streamers.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. blowser size

Hi.

When you are watching on windows 10, chrome, it becomes very annoying to become a mobile layout depending on browser size.

Most monitors seem to have a lot of sideways 1920, I often fix the browser width to half its size (960).

Whether it is a trend in recent years,
    · It is not considered to display at 1280 or less
    · Become mobile layout
    Margins of this size may be general, but I'd appreciate it if possible to think of users who are opening many windows.

(It may be nice to have functions such as "Mobile layout" and…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Creative category

Having a creative option would bring in more pc creative users so people can watch creative things like people making overlays/vids all creative things..

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. App not working properly

Ok so when I stream I usually watch my chat on my phone through the app but today it says I'm offline when I'm actually not. This bug needs to be fixed the app is very bad right now it crashes and stops working almost regularly but if you could fix this that would be a great step.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hypezone Rating Limit

Would like to see a Hypezone limit to ratings. My family and I enjoy the content and have a lot of streamers we watch daily. Sometimes my family likes to watch HypeZone but has to limit the content due to inappropriate rating and language. Is there any plan or thought to make a family or teen only rated Hypezone?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Leaving Streams on Xbox One

Leaving a stream usually sends you back to the game select tab instead of the tab for the streams of the the game you were just watching and can be a pain if your found a good stream way down in the list of streams but accidentally back out and have to scroll all the way back to it from the top of the menu after choosing your game again. A fix or patch for this would be great and allow you to swap streams far faster so you can always be engaged.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I feel like mixer should add a tab for designated platform search. For example - PC tab , Console tab or etc.

I feel like mixer should add a tab for designated platform search. For example - PC tab , Console tab or etc.

There are people within the community that are solely trying to just look for streamers that play on the PC for certain games, vice versa for people that are on console for a certain games.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Chat Slow Mode And Transparency

For Xbox streamers without access to a Pc, do you think it's possible if we can get a slow mode? A streamer like myself it's hard to keep up with chat and the box cuts it out. I think many people would benefit from this. Another idea I thought of is the transparency of the chat box itself. If possible to make the chat box more transparent so the screen is more visible, but the chat from viewers is solid. Let me know what you guys think. I honestly think these two things would be great on mixer. Please make…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sound

When I try to watch streams or VOD via my phone, no matter what browser I use - chrome, firefox, etc - I get no sound for the video. This happens egardless of quality settings, low latency, or 'audio only', whether or not I am logged in. This is not an issue when viewing through the app or on the computer.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Crafting

I would love to see some subcategories under the Art category. There are many streamers who also do fiber crafts and it would be wonderful to be able to find them (and be found by them)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Interactive Stream Bracket

To have the ability to post tournament brackets on stream and have the viewers vote on who plays who next round

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base