Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Invite to Share Controller via Mobile App

My name is 0MFGROB a streamer on Mixer eho uses the xbox as my pc cant handle hd streams. I feel like adding the ability to Invite followers to share controller via the mobile app would be a great addition.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Upcoming streamer

I think you should be able to stream mixer straight from your ps4 kinda like xbox has it so that it is easier to stream for people thats working toward better streaming equipment but until then streaming on either console would also be helpful
    #ThanksInAdvanceMixerTeam

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Noe Doninguez

Just live mixer yes how me idk where how

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Do something to replace use of third party app for special overlays.

I don't want to use streamlabs like soft. to get details of subscribers and followers that just followed. give users a link that will do that same.

like "tommy" has subscribed then allow us to get output through that link as->> <subscriber> <streamer's message>

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Promotion of Mixer in the CIS zone

Hey
    Please pay attention to the CIS community. Now is the best time to make Mixer a direct competitor to Twitch in our region.
    Twitch doesn't understand our cultural and subcultural peculiarities, and Russian-speaking moderators, in particular the most famous of them White-Ra, can't convince the head office. Because of what for the last 3 months almost all top(and not only) Russian-speaking streamers was at least once banned. Many of them are willing to switch to alternative services, but not one area is not satisfied in technical terms(not the easy moderation of the chat, uncomfortable player). In Mixer these shortcomings…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hi everyone

I personally think that you should be able to setup commands from the settings and not go a website in to days world you don't know if a website is real or fake

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mixer pro fortnite skins

Twitch have been giving players that have or buy twitch prime free skins on fortnite and I think it will be a great idea for mixer to do it with mixer pro so if people buy or have mixer pro will be given a free skin. Also regarding this a new mixer pro skin should be brought our every 2-3 months.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. control over ban evading

hey,yall

Soo.... i'm sure some off you guys have seen some trolls in chat have said in the past "unban my main account please "username" " or something across the lines of "i got banned for no reason" it would make streamers life so much easier as we all know we have **** memories to have a note on the side of that username saying why they got banned e.t.c

This would not ONLY decrease the amount of trolls for streamer but also allow to ban those account as well for ban evading

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. un ban me *****

what the **** did i do to get banned

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Just some suggestions

hello mixer friends. just some suggestions to make your site even better! allow the clips feature to go live already its great for promoting your own site as well as for the streamers. Allow any one who has a pro viewer account one free sub a month similar twitchprime! would be a great way to give added revenue to your content creators with out costing a lot of people out of pocket or even being able to sub for 100K sparks or something. make your xbox live and pro viewer status one in the same they cost the same a…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Не могу зайти в учетную запись

Не могу зайти в учетную запись!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Explore Games

It would be amazing if Mixer would promote different games for each viewer close to the games that are based on viewer count only, for example Sea of Thieves, some horror games and all different ones so that they would get more popular as well as streamers who focus on them because the very few users that Mixer has wont scroll down at all and will only click on games on the top, especially Fortnite where Twitch has literally every game that you can think of and often with hundreds of viewers of even extremly old ones.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Ways to make Mixer big

Mixer has a huge potential but not many people know of it, which is weird as its owned by Microsoft that has huge resources and is able to push advertisement on all social media, in real life, games, youtube, tv etc.

It would be an investment that would pay off big time when people are aware of it, Microsoft could also bring some famous creators to the plaform that would make their fans aware of Mixer.

As Microsoft owns Windows 10 and Xbox they could intergrate Mixer much more into their platforms with updates and especially next Xbox and Microsoft…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Instagram

I would be great if Instagram Users could login to mixer with their Instagram account.
    I think this would make networking between Insta and Mixer easier.
    I have over 1000 followers on Insta. Not all of them but many like my mixer posts there.. but when they click my website and they need another account to login to mixer it is starting to get a little complicated for them. Create a Microsoft Account ...... why should i.. or I don´t like facebook or have no Account.. i quit..
    I would be too comfortable too.... and yes sometimes people are lazy,…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Official mixer streaming bot

Mixer add a bot that belong to only people who stream on the mixer platform. You could be able to do custom commands raffles mod chat easy and other thinks to deliver information to people

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. i love to see my chat

i popped my chat out and i shut my computer down then restarted it and my chat on foxfire is no longer there. there is no gear icon or any icon that i can tell that shows an option for my chat. This only effects my stearms. heres a screenshot of what i see

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. rebroadcast label no back ground and way smaller

rebroadcast label no back ground and way smaller

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. this isn't a idea, its an issue. if i try to sign up it will show the tips, and then show me the sign in or sign up screen. im on xbox btw

i cant join mixer because every time i click sign up it gives me tips and then it it goes back to the sign in or sign up.
    im on xbox btw.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hi, I have been meaning to contact mixer for some time. I just really wanted you guys to know that I love the platform and I see it as a rea

I have been meaning to contact mixer for some time. I just really wanted you guys to know that I love the platform and I see it as a real competition to the other gaming streaming platforms currently. with that being said, I am a full time streamer and I would like to give a few suggestions to improve the site, I am sure you are already at work on some of these. But I feel these suggestions will help grow the site tremendously. First I would like to see a version of the twitch affiliate program on this site.…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)