Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Filtering

I'm rather new to the mixer community. I just discovered it while playing on xbox, and found the community to be a wonderful, open-armed place. (Quite honestly, it's better than the twelve year olds on Call of Duty.) In order to reciprocate this kindness I have been shown, I like to jump from stream to stream of low-viewer-count streamers to support them. This is rather difficult, however, as it takes a fair amount of time to scroll further and further down the streamers list. Therefore, I would like to propose the idea of adding a filtering option beneath Interactive and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Randomization

Randomization of Streaming and Teams:

I would love to see a random tab and maybe even seeing randomization in teams, one thing I dislike about twitch is how hard it is to be able to find small streamers, a randomization would be great for that! Maybe even showing previews of other team members streams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Mixer Pro Subscription

I'd like to be able to pay for a pro subscription with maybe a 6 month or 12 month card, kind of like a gift card. I've heard of 1 month pro gift cards, but those are given to partners I believe. Is this something that can be put into affect?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. stream states

Stream "state" pull-down menu
    Adding stream STATE variable so that we can set the stream as "starting soon", "back soon" etc... from a pull-down menu that also auto streams a background image we uploaded would be awesome.

Some of the possible "states" with matching background images could be:
    Back Soon
    Taking a Break
    Starting Soon
    Switching Games
    Restarting
    Giveaway starting soon
    etc...

Each state should have a toggle switch for microphone on/off and webcam on/off. Of course the ability to upload customized background image for each state.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. New game to add please

There is this new game on IoS and Android that i have been streaming on my Iphone however the name of the game is not in games when i search for it. i know there are a few more players out there trying to stream this and it would be a great idea in my opinion. the game is called Rules of Survival. it is a Battle Royal game mch similar to PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Is there a way to fix the notifications

Is there a way to fix this notification hub the way the old beam did showing the following and follower numbers faster takes up to 3 days now to check the following numbers I have to do it at least once a week leaving my computer on overnight just to get the number of followings

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New Mixer Merch: Mixer in front, Mixer Logo in back (With option to customize)

It would be great to have a mix of options for the front/back of the hoodies. Right now, it's the same design on the front AND the back, which seems a bit strange.

What about having the "mixer" name in the front, and the "Mixer logo" on the back? And then possibly having a way to order a customized section where your Mixer handle could be printed above the "Mixer logo" like a jersey.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Add autoplay toggle in app settings

Toggle turns autoplay on/off for streams that appear when accessing the trending tab.

Currently, opening the app ceases all other audio, such as music, podcasts, etc. because of the way streams autoplay.

I use the app in Android.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Q up Bot

What if... There was a mixer bot- A bot that would allow streamers to link with their steam accounts/ consoles- or an app they can download to their systems- that would make queuing up easier- Streamers waste so much time getting someone into a game- We can change that! you can change that! What if this app or this bot could do it all for them? So it would work like this- Download the app- link gamertag with mixer and with bot- Create a special command or simple one followers type in chat- The bot sends them a link to…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Streaming features for PC/Xbox

1- It would be great if streaming by using Windows 10 + Broadcast bar (Start +G) would be fully compatible with STEAM/PC games.

2- Also make it compatible with "Full Screen" mode.

3- Make the chat overlay customizable (i. e., coloring, transparency) so that one can see what is behind the chat window.

Best regards,
    xGINx

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change page name and not affect URL

Could we be able to change the name of our page and not have it affect the link? Maybe have the link be something we can chose separately from our page name.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Promote someone New on the top of each genre of gaming

So im slightly fed up at seeing the same person at the top of Pubg, Minecraft, etc like it not helping people grow at all. I feel like mixer needs to change it up abit for example at the top of the gaming section
    for example minecraft it could be maybe the top person right now in viewers, someone from the middle of the section and someone at the bottom with not alot of viewers to help mix it up a bit

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Show who sub emote belongs to when you mouseover it

When you sub to a channel on Mixer, you can use their emotes all over the site. You can mouseover the emote and it will show you the code for it, but there is no indication that it is a sub emote or what streamer it belongs to. I think when you mouse over a sub emote in chat, it should show both the code and the streamer it belongs to.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Xbox full facecam

When on Xbox you could make the face cam take up the full screen at certain points. Like on a loading screen. You would just go to the stream setup and change it to full.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Notifications from each followed streamer should be enabled by defaut

In it's current state, notifications are (technically) on by default, but you have to go into another menu and individually enable each streamer.
    If I follow a streamer, that means I want to know when they're streaming. A user will not likely know to go into the sub menu to find that.
    It either needs to appear in the settings without having to dig through menus, or be on by default.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. add function text copy from mobile app

Are you planning to implement the text copy function in the application(iOS)?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Uploud

hi I have an idea how to improve the streamers here who have no capture card or something! would find it good if you can adjust the uploud or bitrate yourself so that you can not stream like me with a low bit rate but can set this yourself and thus improve the streaming quality !! Sorry for my bath english in German and my english is not so good

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Show what moderator actions are being done.

When a message is deleted, a person is timed out or banned please show who did it and what they did. As it is right now, the message just gets a line through it but the streamer and the other moderators can't tell what happened. I think it is important to be able to see what has happened and which moderator did the action so everyone can be on the same page.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Chat buffer

Hey everyone!
    I have really awesome mods that are constantly keeping my community safe... and although we pride ourselves in FTL video... I think creating a chat buffer would be helpful. This can be optional; turned on where Hypebot is located. It would delay text posting for 10 seconds allowing the mods to catch any trash or slander that - although can be easily deleted- already does it's damage. This can help discourage would be idiots and at the same time avoid tainting the chat for anyone. Maybe have a "Post - Delete - Timeout option" under the text.

Not…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Host Button on Android device

Host button on Android devices.

5 votes
    Sign in