Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Featured

Would be nice to get a notification in chat by Hypebot when you get featured on the front page. Perhaps something in the API like follows and hosts so you can setup a special stream overlays if/when you get featured.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. verification

In know way shape or form is this hate but i would like to see an update to the verification badge. It does not look good. If you make it look better that would be awesome. Doing this will make streamers look way more professional.I personally do not think this looks professional.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please add option to filter out games

Please add option to filter out cartain games. It is really hard to find something else than fortnite, pubg and realm royale. I would really want to find some mainly smaller streamers that stream something else than these games but it is impossible because even when I scroll down, where smaller streamers are, it is almost impossible to find anyone streaming something else.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. can we get custom color settings for chat? like for whispers and links ? on mobile they are that nice orangeish color and they stand out wel

can we get custom color settings for chat? like for whispers and links ? on mobile they are that nice orangeish color and they stand out well, on desktop they all kind of just blend in with chat and the back ground , especially if chat is going quickly, or a seperate chat to open for DMS

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. cuisine royale

HypeZone for Cuisine Royale

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Custom name colors

I think you all need to allow the people in a chat room to have more control over there account, like changing the color of their name. I have a hand full of mods and they are all GREEN! its pretty hard telling whos who. All normal viewers are blue, and the MixerPro people are Purple. What If I or any of those guys didnt want to be Blue, Green, or Purple? Red, yellow, pink, black, white, brown, etc.,

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. problems with previous live streams

I'm having problems with the previous streams. In addition to having a bug in the interface of any Portuguese channel (which makes it impossible to view the previous streams), the previous streams lock so it does not have support for the connection used, even if it is reasonable.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. add soul at stake to one of the games that people are streaming please

adding some early released games like soul at stake in the what game are you streaming box

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Role System

So my idea is basically a chat role system that is like the discord server roles. It would have customizable names and permissions and different colors could be assigned. People always strive to gain achievements and titles and you know the pretty colors help as well. It could also be used in a way for mod consideration, give them only the power to timeout for like 5 minutes at max. In the end it is way to keep your viewers interested. Also more determined to be in stream and feel like they are earning something by hanging out with you.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. SOUNDBOARD THROUGH STREAM! XBOX USERS VOTE!

Allow soundboards to be played direct through mixer stream! I thought that the whole point of "interactive" streaming is interacting with your viewers, but the soundboard doesn't actually play to the viewer, only the broadcaster and it is their responsibility to play it back through the stream!? PLEASE VOTE THIS IDEA! The soundboards should already play through the stream, right?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. MixPlay Audio Needs to Match Video Volume

Right now, no matter what volume the video is set to for a stream, the audio that comes through the mixplay frontend custom controls comes through at full volume. For example, the shots on minigolf are at full volume even if the audio from the stream is turned all the way down. There should be a way to link the frontend custom control volume to the video volume, or a way for viewers to disable frontend audio on mixplay custom controls.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Chat upgrades

It would be helpful if there could be a few additions to Mixer chat universally, improving how viewers see information posted via bots like ScorpBot, ScottyBot, etc.

A few recommended updates:

1. Allow text to be emboldened (bold), so bots posting commands, such as rules or announcing a winner, can be clearly posted and be more eye-catching.

2. Allow various colors to be used in chat via API access (bots only, not users) that are well contrasted to the chat background (red on yellow = bad). A limited palate would suffice, as long as there are multiple options.

3. Change the color of…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Arrange following based on usual time of streaming

I think that there should be an algorithm that checks when a streamer normally streams, and, then, takes that information to arrange the following tab, for users, so that people that would normally start streaming (within the next half hour or so) show up behind the people that are currently streaming. As of now, if there is a streamer that I know will be going live soon, I have to search for their channel to get there early. If this was implemented, all I would have to do is open up my following tab and their name would be near…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Revoking Pro Promo Benefits

So we all know there has been a huge influx of people getting their 3 months of Mixer Pro because of the anniversary. I think it was an awesome promo personally. But I think it should be given with a stipulation that if you are banned or timed out from a select number of channels(maybe 5-10) your free pro should be revoked. Some purple blueberries say enough to get the account banned which helps but others just spam chats or say borderline stuff to troll but no risk getting reported. So I think this could be a good change, and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add new games to hypezone

There are only two games for hypezone please consider this idea and add more games to it especially some that aren't battle Royale game

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Industry Accounts

Wondering the possibility to have "Industry" accounts so that Game Studios and major publications like IGN and Windows Central can be filtered so that we can find the ones that are from gaming companies

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. New Layout vs Mixplay

Hi guys! I love the new layout that's rolled out (6.29.18) in nearly every way EXCEPT when playing a Mixplay game. The reason being the layout makes the screen so small, which in turn makes the camera small and we barely appear on screen. The button size looks right, but if playing a Mixplay game or a game with Mixer integration, then I'd like to see a small reworking where buttons don't impact the screen size so much. (For reference, I was playing Next Up Heroes). You guys are an amazing community! Much love! - InsipidGhost

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Up And Coming Streamers for Specific Game

On the old site, you were able to filter the Up and Coming streamers by a specific game. The new site seemed to remove this. I typically use the Up and Coming to find new streamers, and now it's more difficult to find new casters for the games I watch. The return of this filter would be awesome!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please move channel titles back to the top of the page

I love the new site design and, while it makes it much easier to navigate the site, I hate the idea that someone would need to scroll down past my video to follow me or even to find out what my channel name is!

The channel title and actions should be at the top of the page to make it easier for viewers to interact with the streamer like following or hosting and to make recognising which channel you're on easier.

Another issue with this layout is, if I'm on someone's channel watching a VOD, the channel name is actually…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base