Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. SweatZone

Hey! So I was speaking with you guys on twitter about like a Hypezone idea for working out. I know you guys want to keep us streamers healthy, especially after the long hours we spend sitting half the time. I was thinking, "half the battle is getting to the gym." But what if I didn't have to leave my streaming area? Most of us are either streaming in like the living room or at least a place with enough space for simple but effective exercising. As I mentioned on the twitter post, I know I would utilize a workout channel…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Option for viewer to turn off the confetti.

I think there should be an option for the viewer to turn off the confetti whenever events like subscriptions are used. It could either be distracting for some viewers or it can lag the browser for viewers with weaker browsers.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sparks To You.

They Should Make It So When You Use Mixer Interactive And People Use There Sparks On A Interactive Button It Will Give You The Sparks They Spend.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Share VODs

There should be an option to share a specific VOD through the app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Pinned Comment in Chat

I'd like to see the ability for the streamer to pin a comment at the top of the chat. Something that the streamer wants the viewers to be aware of that doesn't quite belong in the title. Maybe keep a low character count to keep them brief.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Small Streamer

There should be a huge overarching tournament solely for small streamers. Each game (keep it to the top 5 games streamed - PUBG, Fortnite, R6: Siege, etc.) will have a crowned winner, Small Stream Champion. There could be some purse won for each winner, but keeping it relative to the size of the tournament. I believe this could be a way to help show some small stream support.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Gif for offline screen

Could we get a the ability to use a gif as pur offline screen i have a cool one I would love my viewers to see when im not on

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Hype Zone/promoting for the Creative channels?

Think we could get a hype zone for the creative channels like the design channels or the IRL or even Other channel? It'd be nice if the creative channels were promoted as much as the gaming channels were. Thanks for listening to me rant.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add Sonic Forces: Speed Battle to the Game list

I play this game a lot and It's not a listed game on mixer's game database. Mind adding it in?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. game name change

I've noticed since there has been many different types of platforms for one set game, example: Pubg.... well, if a mod uses a command such as /setgame or !setgame (scorpbot) and you was to type PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds it switches to Pubg mobile.... so you have to type pugb in order to have the correct game type: PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.... Also, I just tried changing a streamers game name to Paladins and it switched to Paladins Strike, but when I type Paladins: Champions of the Realm I get a message stating no game found, on either command !setgame or /setgame, so said…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. World Cup Emotes

Add Flags for all the teams participating in the World Cup, and possibly any other future sporting/global events. Mixer is a very Global user base with users from everywhere, and its enjoyable to discuss the World Cup, and it'd make it fun to see the Countries Flags in chat while discussing rooting the games on!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. front page revamp

Currently the whole front page is directing people to all streams and with the current popularity of Fortnite and PUBG other games do not get much visibility if any at all. I have attached a concept for a revamp of the front page that would increase visibility of more games the moment you visit the site. This would also make exploring games much easier than the current system on web browsers(not having to scroll for days just to see the top 30 games).

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Don't resend notifications for quick stream disconnects/reconnects

Currently, if a stream drops for a minute or two, when it comes back up everyone following the channel is resent the "NAME is live" notification. This means if a streamer is having connection difficulties, this could resend 3 or 4 times in one stream. This can get pretty annoying, both for the streamer and viewers.

I propose that if a streamer disconnects and then reconnects within the next 5 minutes, the notification isn't sent.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. HypeZoners group (also marketing idea)

Hello all,

Because i value Mixer a lot and would love to help i've been thinking for 2 days on stuff that can be added, expand the community base, represent Mixer as well as enjoying the site.

I was thinking of having a Mixer, HypeZone-Force which would be its own little community which is held by a Mixer employee. This is the Community Engagement Team in which they would talk, enjoy, discuss, event goers grouping, feedback, social with streamers, content creators etc

This little squad is somewhat similar to hypesquad which is discords way of engaging with the community.

Mixer…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Offline music

I would love to see an option where I as a streamer can add music/sounds to my offline picture. I’ve made a custom offline picture but also some music of my own and it would be awesome if I could have that music playing for viewers visiting my channel when I’m offline ☺️🤜🏻💥🤛🏻

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mixer camo merchandise

So I was thinking having a unique camo for mixer which is hard to make but looks good. This could go on socks, shirts and it could have the mixer logos and decals. I would perhaps rather that be an exclusive item for perhaps 100,000 subs you get a camo colour, at 500,000 you get a different camo shirt/hoodie, at 1,000,000 you get a certain type of diamond coloured camo and lucky last a navy blue camo with black for the 10,000,000

That’s just some of my thoughts. I’d rather that come with perhaps achievements I think it would be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Featured

Would be nice to get a notification in chat by Hypebot when you get featured on the front page. Perhaps something in the API like follows and hosts so you can setup a special stream overlays if/when you get featured.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. verification

In know way shape or form is this hate but i would like to see an update to the verification badge. It does not look good. If you make it look better that would be awesome. Doing this will make streamers look way more professional.I personally do not think this looks professional.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Please add option to filter out games

Please add option to filter out cartain games. It is really hard to find something else than fortnite, pubg and realm royale. I would really want to find some mainly smaller streamers that stream something else than these games but it is impossible because even when I scroll down, where smaller streamers are, it is almost impossible to find anyone streaming something else.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base