Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. iOS

For iOS devices, (such as iPads) I think the u.i. needs to be improved.
    -Should add a profile picture, including bio etc.
    -"Following & Followers"-Icon/tab
    -Apply PiP display viewing streamer while going into other apps.
    -Show the Follow, Host and Profile tabs when tapping on the screen while in landscape/horizontal view.
    -While in landscape/horizontal view, when swiping to view the chat box, chat box should be transparent enough to still see streamer and/or should swipe from the bottom to make the chat box come up and flush the streamer's display to the top of the display of the device.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding Mixer to Razer Cortex

azer Cortex, a game caster (which I find amazing and an alternative.) They have various streaming services; Twitch, YouTube Gaming, Hitbox, etc.

I think Beam should be added. Why? Well, more exposure for people to use Beam, plus I find Beam to be better than Twitch. For some reason when I press "Win+G" and try streaming on Beam, my stream lags/freezes and I'm not sure why. So I hope this platform gets added to Razer Cortex, cause Beam could rival Twitch and YouTube Gaming.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Profile on app

Hey guys I have a suggestion for your app. You should have a button where it leads to your profile and shows everything about it. Because I have to search myself to actually see my profile when I could just click a button. Thanks!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Bring Back the Old Method of Changing Stream Titles/Games or Something Similar

The new method requires you to go to the Manage you channel tab, change the game/title and then return to the stream. The only other way at this time is to use a chat bot. The old method allowed streamers to change the title/game without leaving the stream. Any method that allows a streamer to make these changes without changing the webpage or using a menu would work in my opinion. Be it a chat based command (with the ability to give mods permission to use it), It could be the old method of changing it on the stream page,…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. search results

Maintain search results/filters after visiting channel.

Currently, entering a channel will clear all filters and the search must be performed anew after entering a stream. I search many streams to find ones that are up to par with my personal preferences. In short, I visit many channels. It is annoying and cumbersome having to reapply the filter and redo the search every time I visit a channel/stream. This seems basic, maybe I am doing it wrong. On the flip side, I am an average user and am surely not alone in facing this issue. Allowing the results to stay in…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Rules of user conduct

Rules of user conduct
    It is important to note that I do NOT disagree with the point of this rule, I disagree with it's terminology.
    "Calling a streamer a "cam-girl" - This is a sexist term and not welcome on Mixer."
    It is not a sexist term and I respectfully request that you do not treat it as such. It is derogatory and insulting, but it is not sexist. Treating an insult as sexist minimises real *** issues and muddies the waters of what discrimination based on *** is, and what isn't.

Just to reiterate. It is not the point…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The featured streams at the top of the home screen should have scroll buttons instead of having to click the next stream. I don't always wan

The featured streams at the top of the home screen should have scroll buttons instead of having to click the next stream. I don't always want to hear these streams, I just want to browse to see who's showcased.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Attach payment method to sub from one time code

I used a free sub code, and decided that I wanted to attach a payment method to it, to keep it going. But I was kinda upset when I realised that I had to let it lapse, and manually resub after that.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add an easier way to change the game you're streaming

Currently we have to:

1. enter mixer.com
    2. click on your avatar on top right
    3. click on manage channel
    4. change the "game you're streaming" option
    5. save

I basically suggest this but there are many more options:

1. enter mixer.com
    2. click on the avatar
    3. include a single text box form where we can change the game and accept/save by simply pressing Enter

This saves many steps and headaches that I already had with the system.

---

As a sidenote, I'd love to change the game's name directly from the GameDVR Windows 10 overlay, but I guess…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Official team program, streamers and support in Spanish.

As the title describes, it would be necessary (officially), to have or form a team of both streamers, support and even CMs.

I love the platform and the way it is taking, but I think there is hardly any content in Spanish and above all it is because of the lack of support.

Having said that, as I already mentioned with Tlovetechsupport (Mixer), I would love to be part of this.

Regards!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. More Windows 10 Design

Pls add more Windows 10 Design in here and kick out These strange Android like Design. Pls. Change the Icons etc. and replace them with the Windows 10 one.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. MInecraft Livestrams

Beam stream for Minecraft!

There seems to be a lack of collaboration with Minecraft and Mixer, as I can't get my account to link up with Minecraft without downloading OBS. Is this an issue that can be solved or is this something that's already been fixed and I just don't seem to figure out how?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Sub Emote availability for costream

The idea is to be able to use the sub emotes of all the streamers a user is subscribed to while those streamers are co-streaming. For example, I would have Siefe's Beard icon and RocketBear's Bear icon to be next to my name and also have access to both streamers sub emotes while watching their co stream.
    Of course watching a 4 person co-stream and having 4 sub icons next to your name can be a bit much.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Auto-renewal for Subscribers on a Budget

My household is on a strict budget but, I try to put money aside for subscribing to at least one person every month. The way it currently is, you have to manually go in after subscribing every time and turn off auto renewal. I understand that Beam makes money from people with auto renewal turned on by default but, if I could have a one-time toggle so it doesn't auto renew when subbing to someone, this would cause ease of mind and prevent any unintended charges to Paypal when money might be tight.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Streaming from console forces us to use Kinect as camera. Void of any other choices, add the ability to crop the field of vision on the came

Streaming from console forces us to use Kinect as camera. Void of any other choices, add the ability to crop the field of vision on the came

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Add an indicator in the browse window for streamers who are Co-Streaming

Just like the title have an indicator on the browse window for which streamers are Co-Streaming.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Mix it up co stream feature

Going with the name have a Co stream future where you click mix it up and you get put with a random streamer that also wants to "mix it up" and you Co stream together

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Auto adding Xboxlive friends via the Mixer XboxOne app.

Well see title.

I would love to be able to use a "search friends " option to find all my XboxLive friends using Mixer.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. There should be an extra bonus of sparks for watching a specific streamer for so long. Let's just say 500 sparks extra for watching for 2 hr

I had posted something similar but it was not looked at in the right way. I hope I have made it more clear. Maybe the mistake was on my part though.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. noob channel

run a noob channel. I think there could be numerous additional streamers if folks knew what and how to do it. Just a weekly or bi-weekly quick hit to show folks how to set up streaming and get followers etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base