Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New features

What about been able to stream from PS4 and have a better way to able to stream games from the Pc even having in door and out door cameras so people can capture multiple areas if that’s what thy want to do

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. New UI

A few suggestions about the New UI. The 3 dot menu drops down which is less intuitive.

The info panel is now on the bottom which, I understand is like the XBox version, sorta feels like its less important info if it's on the bottom. Also, I think that if the Game and Title aspects of the title bar were BIGGER it would solve a lot of questions asked about what a streamer is playing.

The video feed seems smaller also. In my opinion, I think that the video feed should be the focal point which means a bigger part…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Organization/Filtering of Games/Stream Types in Browse

We've been seeing many games get added in the list on mixer, so you can find Morrowind, Oblivion, Skyrim, Skyrim Special Edition, etc. (for example). The browse games gets really cluttered and takes a while to scroll down and find what you want. What if we had the browse pages filter so that you can find The Elder Scrolls, which entails Elder Scrolls Online, Morrowind, Arena, Daggerfall, Skyrim, Skyrim Special Edition, then you could further filter it at that point to each game, if you wish? It's a bit more organized, could be easier to find content, etc. Also, some…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Only followers can comment setting

Was just wondering if you guys can add a setting where only followers can comment on streams and make just a subscriber one aswell. But mainly just followers to help us out getting followers more

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. hypezone

World of warcraft pvp added to the hype zone

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hi

I think if you start a older games community you will bring alot more people in mixer and it would be great for yous and us

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Shed light on games that aren't PUBG or Fortnite, *sigh* HypeZone..

The issue:

The HypeZone is cool idea but it’s also a double-edged sword. On the surface of things The HypeZone is all fun & dandy but overall it’s influencing/encouraging streamers who want to grow an audience to only play PUBG(PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds) or Fortnite for the number of viewers compared to other games. Currently this situation is snowballing & not letting other games survive, not even as a decent option to stream. The ChillZone was a step forward, but alone It won’t be able to fully balance against HypeZone.

Possible solution(s):

• Have a system in which different games are featured for…
    15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Better Hypezone Moderation

This may be exclusive to Rainbow Six Siege but yesterday a few friends and I discovered that the Rainbow Six Hypezone will feature people in custom games. Now this isn't inherently bad if its like a formed team grudge match but no. This was a 1v1 with two children well under the rating limit age for the game. As well, I got featured on hypezone while in the main menu of the game, to which they moved on before the 15 second queue even concluded. I feel like it is entirely automated and plays like a recorded message with no…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Whisper group chats

It would be nice to be able to talk to fellow mods in chat so switching between apps, or screens to talk each other in private

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Broadcast online without notifications

A support agent by the name of Tlovetech suggested I post this here:

Can we get an option to go online without sending notifications to users? Essentially, this would allow streamers to test their streams without annoying their followers. For example, sometimes I have started and stopped streams repeatedly as a part of my personal tests. It would be awesome to not annoy my followers with multiple notifications.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stream DJI Drone Footage directly from my Mavic Air drone like YouTube ans Facebook

One Some DJI Drones you can stream directly from the drone to Facebook Live or Youtube. There is a way to connect to a manual RTMP server but there's no way to input a stream key into the app. please reach out to DJI and find a way to create an easier way to stream live drone footage via the DJI GO 4 app and incorporate a stream key section. thanks

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. cursor

How is it that in 2018 you have no cursor interaction with video, like rewind forward/back with left and right, volume up and down with up and down

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. UK Mixer Coverage

I know I'm not a 'partner' and even recently got turned down partnership but I would really like to help push Mixer as a platform a much as possible. It would be great to have a team over here that could host events (big and small) around the country. Obviously as I have no idea what you're planning, you may already have something in motion but I would love to play a part in that growth and development! Please let me know if there is anything I can do or if there is a path I can take to MAKE…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. giveaway wheel after command being entered.

a simple wheel and timer that spins and countdowns after being activated. followers input code to enter and their names go on the wheel to win prize

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Dev Lab soundboards should have preset colors as well

Mixer Dev Lab should have a set of preset colors so soundboard buttons can all be the same hue and look more professional with ease.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Local Currency Support

If every other Microsoft store / service can operate within local currency why can’t Mixer.

Being in Australia the exchange rate is already brutal. Add to that an international transaction fee I would have to pay on average $11 a month if I wanted to subscribe to a channel.

This I feel is unfair as it can be and should be addressed via your payment solution Stripe. Alternately switch to Microsoft billing.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. someone is always in my chat box even when i go to host

There is a profile in my chat at all times. Offline they are thier; wehn i just start they are their; when i host someone their again. They never talk !! i have been asking around and been told is a glitch. With out banning them id like to kick them out of the chat if possible

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Streaming ftl

I am looking into a computer to stream my Xbox on mixer through OBS and having a hard time deciding.

Will this computer setup work to run 1080p through OBS to mixer.

Memory- 16gb
    hard drive- 1TB
    Storage: HDD
    Processor- AMD A8-7650k 3.3ghz
    Processor turbo- 3.8 GHz
    Graphics- AMD R7 Series

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Seperate chat client

For a while I've been restreaming on both Twitch and Mixer. Because Twitch's chat has always been a mess to me on a mechanical level, I've resorted to using Restream's chat client (which has a noticeable delay) and Chatty, a pseudo-IRC chat system dedicated to connecting to Twitch chat channels.

Thanks to these programs being independant from a browser, I can close my browser or reduce the amount of tabs on it, resulting in a reduced load for my computer.

I was told it'd be a good idea to share this idea here, so yeah... I'd like to see something…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fast forward and rewind on xbox app

On the xbox app when watching VOD if you press any button it resets the stream, so make it so that you can fast forward and rewind the streams without it reseting

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base