Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. pwa

I would like to see a Progressive Web App that could be put into the Microsoft Store.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. multiple monitors

Add support to stream from one monitor if using eyefinity or nvidia surround

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. banned from chat

I was banned from chat for using inapropiate words when I didnt use any

I posted:

code for dig team meber to get killed next
    code for dignitas team member to die next
    why i am getting warnings for using bad words when i didnt used any?

these three senteces got me banned

??? I dont get it ??? whats wrong to say this in chat when you watching smite SPL

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. How can

We need an option to search for teams and join them off the 'teams' category! I am sat there scrolling through 50,000 teams trying to find my friends team for Pete's sake!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. why is there no streamers info on xbox app ? surely that help support the streamers

i would like to see the streamers info on the xbox version of the app

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. HypeZone optimization

you should make HypeZone for PUBG to show top 10 and not top 20 or whatever. Its taking to long and a lot of poeple dont get featured. Also, the ones that are closest should be featured. lets say someone is on top 4 and other top 10 the top 4 should be shown first.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ethernet or Wireless?

When streaming, I will only have one ethernet cord. The other device will be ran on wireless. Should I have my xbox or computer on the ethernet cable?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Swag for Moderators

We need some Mod merch that maybe Partners pick out one or two of their mods every 3 or so months and they get some awesome swag with their name on it. Just a thought. Could be a way for Partners to show more love to the people that keep their chat flowing.
    I know that I am always loving the Partner swag they show off so would be nice to be rewarded for the hard work that us Mods do for Partners (and any streamers for that matter) during they streams.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Widget

Can we get a widget app for the phones home screen android store? The update for the minimised stream update was awsome but this way we can use other apps and generally lurk rather than symbolic lurking.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Clicking streamer emotes should link to their page

This has happened to me a few times. I'm in a stream, and someone posts a really cool emote from someone else's page. I hover over it and it says something like ":ddWOWEE" Unfortunately, I can't get any other information from that. I mostly lurk, so linking to the stream would be a great way to discover a new streamer just from an emote.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Mixer integration With Cortana

Do you ever have one of those moments when you want to watch a livestream, but you're standing too far away from your computer, or focused on doing something else?

I love cortana, i use cortana for pretty much everything now, she's so handy. it would be cool if mixer, a platform i love a lot would use cortana for searching for streams when i'm not able to use a web browser

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Multitrack feature so viewers can isolate and manage voice/music/game/etc volumes separately

Many times we are in a channel and sometimes we want to listen to just the game and the commentary, and dont listen to the music being played or the loud interactive buttons sounds or sound alerts, that aren't important for the viewer but the streamer.

it would be nice if Mixer supported multitrack audio channels, allowing us to create and label the volumes, so people know what the volume would do.
    Then in our streaming software (work with them the best possible way to offer this feature) be able to map our sound/virtual cables to those different volumes.
    And…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Logging in with the username

Right now you can only log in with an email, y'all should add an option to log in eith the username as well

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Notifications

Allow the ability to turn on or off your xbox achievements notifications in stream on the xbox mixer app. So viewers can see your achievements pop when you unlock them.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. bad and lag and heavy scrolling

bad and lag and heavy scrolling

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I'm not interested in this game... category

Lately, Mixer has been the bastion of game streams for both Player Unknown's Battle Grounds (PUBG), and Fortnite Battle Royale, with lots of viewers going to many of these streams.

However, I personally find those two games boring as all ****, and in my opinion, the actual EXISTANCE of the two hypezone channels for both of those games in my opinion proves my point, as they focus on end-game play.

Anyway, my request and suggestion is as follows;

Can we PLEASE have an option so that we can say for each game (e.g. PUBG, Fortnite), that allows Mixer to remember…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. channel name different than display name

I would like my channel name to be different than my display name when I type. I have a website, and stream under the websites channel name, but I also have a gamertag, and I want that displayed when I type. I am my gamertag, but my channel is my channel. They are not always the same.

I'm sure there are others in the same boat. Would just be nice if channel name and display name when typing were independent of each other.

This way I can have 1 account under my channel, and then watch and chat with viewers…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Go away

This is ridiculous I can't get rid of this ********* you guys just keep coming back *** off where is the unsubscribe button I never subscribed to you in the first ******* place go away you

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Add the Non-Gaming categories to a separate menu under 'What Game are you streaming?'

I didn't discover the additional categories until I browsed way through the list. Then I did a search in google to locate a full list. Makes it a bit awkward to find, unless I missed something obvious?

Having another menu option below the Game Category, like "Not Gaming? Pick one of these categories!" It would make those categories more visible to every streamer and perhaps encourage some growth.

It could easily be worked in somehow, but I leave that for the UX/UI designers at Mixer. :D

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. making the chat box optional

I have been streaming a lot of fortnite but it realy annoying having a massive box cover part of the screen it would be nice just to have a bar with time ECT,but no bulky chat box. As it just gets in the way of some games.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base