Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Difficulty reading Anniversary Edition Chat color scheme

Anniversary Edition Chat is difficult to read with the dark gray background and light gray comments. It needs to be white lettering on dark background or black lettering on a very light colored or white background.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. anniversary mode is now default, please let me have the original default theme back

i noticed yesterday that i had the anniversary theme on and i was unable to change it back, after getting confirmation from mixer staff that the anniversary theme is now default i am saddened to hear this as i am not a fan of the anniversary theme, i believe the choice of which one people use should be left to the user

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Needs better touchscreen support.

If there isn't going to be an official windows 10 app, please optimize the website and mix play for touch screen input.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add list of official Mixer Interactive games to a webpage

Have a page added maybe in the about section of the Mixer homepage where it lists out all of the games with official Mixer Interactive integrations (things like Killer Floor II, The Darwin Project, etc.).

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Maybe add a hypezone for Heroes of the Storm (or any MOBA)

MOBAs have a massive gaming community and require a degree of skill to master like any FPS. The strategies and tactics teams display during a match should be hyped just as much as a PUBG or Fortnite game.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. profile picture

Not really a suggestion, just going to state that Uploading a picture on here is exceptionally annoying, as you click upload, select the image you want and it doesn't do anything. Doesn't say that something went wrong, or that the file type is not compatible, it simply does nothing. I try refreshing my profile a bunch of times, nothing. I try uploading it again and hitting the save button under the text stuff, still nothing. I keep repeating the following actions multiple times and finally it changes image, to one that I don't want. A fully functional and customizable profile…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Game purchase for streamers partnered w/ a specific game

I was wondering if those of us that are partnered with a specific game can also get that tab where viewers or lurkers can purchase the game through us like the ones Mixer Partners have available.

For example: I'm partnered with Earthfall and a Trion Creator for Defiance 2050 (however not a partnered streamer) and this would be so much easier to ensure that those of us that have the ability to receive funds from a game purchase is advertised without the use of a bot/command.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I can never see any streamers on my mixer tab on xbox anymore...... whats the deal? Its always hypezone or channel one

I can never see any streamers on my mixer tab on xbox anymore...... whats the deal? Its always hypezone or channel one

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Developer Lab Organization

I have 25+ Scenes in one of my Soundboard things in My Developer lab. I think it would be a good idea to be able to rearrange the scenes or sort them in alphabetical order or at least organize the button layout and the scenes, so it's easer and faster to edit them.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Partnership

The requirement for having 50 viewers is too high. Can u guys reduce that

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. New algorithm

Basically, if you're a new streamer, you won't get discovered easily. If there were a new algorithm, or if people were to allow self-promotion in chats, people would be able to grow faster, if at all. The first few viewers is the hardest grind, and current Up and Coming channels are just playing Hypezone games, meaning they'd be there AND have a chance to get Hypezoned. I stream ROBLOX and Oblivion, so I'd only get viewers if they clicked me instead of someone with 2+ viewers, whilst im halfway down the list of channels. Whilst true most people dont stream…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Scan Button

How about adding a "Scan" button for small streamers to the front page that acts similarly to the scan button on a car radio. Press the button and Mixer randomly selects streamers with, for example, less than 15 or 20 viewers. You'll stay on that streamer for 5(?) minutes before it randomly selects another streamer. Could be a way to incorporate the "Up and Coming" Feature already available on Mixer?

Ideally, the source of streamers for this feature would be games with 20(?) or fewer congruent streamers streaming said game. This would, in theory, highlight both smaller streamers and "smaller"…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Delete terms that you'd ban/suspend for having in a username

While CATBot can and will delete comments that are not harmful, why not override CATBot settings on terms that you as a company have stated in your terms you will suspend if used.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Command Console

For streamers, I think it would be extremely helpful if there was a command console so that streamers can see everything that their mods are doing and who is deleting comments as there is quite a bit of trolling going on where people say mods are deleting comments but they aren't

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. More versatile Search Parameters

Search parameters refined. State, province, region, country, hamlet, borough, town etc. Example: I live on the Western Hemisphere, but my stream schedule doesn't attract Western Hemisphere viewers, but would attract EU viewers. I want to find streamers that live in Scotland, so I should be able to search for Scotland and have all the streamers from Scotland appear in my search results. thus allowing me to refine my search by perusing the results looking for specific interests. In other words make the search parameters more versatile.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. The ability to add photos in stream chat

you can have the option of turning it off or on aswell

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Interactive buttons take up too much screen real estate.

Interactive buttons seem to be fairly large and reduce the screen real estate immensely. Any options available to customize slimmer buttons or options, maybe a popup menu or extension overlay?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)