Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixer website enhancement.

I was wondering if there was a new mixer site on the way any time soon? The feedback site is very unpractical as you see only one by one + a whole lot of text you may not want to read. I believe a Forum ( with titles as headers, so without the actual text inside it ) would be very handy. Myself I'm a Forum lover, but sadly there isn't one on Mixer, I heard there was one when it was still " Beam ". I actually don't want a reddit site or anything, a real Mixer Forum (…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Adding Communites into the Stream Details

I hope mixer eventually allows us streamers to add communities into our stream details. So certain communities can find us faster.

This will help people looking for a community that they can identify with or narrow done the search.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Time Online

How about a way to display streamers by Time instead of Viewers in Stream? It's just discouraging to be streaming for 5+ hours and yet nobody even enters, either because it is a popular game and the channel is just buried down at the bottom or everyone just clicks on the first channel because they think it's good. It has always seemed to be in my case that the ones that have been on for awhile are more entertaining, engaging, and worth the repeat viewership.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Tips and Tricks Show

Although the "white host", whose name I never learned, is clearly well-informed, his facial expressions and social responses are painfully forced. Replace him with someone who doesn't act like an alien robot.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Taco Emote

You should really consider adding a taco emote... cuz it's Taco Tuesday and I cant put a taco emote in chat...... THIS NEEDS TO BE RECTIFIED please and thank you!!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Channel Customization

Hello, I was wondering if the full HTML tags will be added? I would like to see the implementation of CSS pages to add some style, along with allowing us to use DIVs in HTML for us to format our page a little better. I have some ideas which require more support, but just a thought. What do you guys think?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Competition Games?

What would be cool is, Something for competitions or adding games that revolve around competitions. Like Quake 3, Quake Live, Quake Champions, Unreal Tournament 2004, Battalion 1944, Counter Strike Global Offensive and many more. I hope some mode gets these games.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Combining Directories

I was hoping that Mixer could combine Pokemon Ultra Sun & Moon into one category because they are the same game. Additionally perhaps combining the D&D directories into one general one, I know these are widely unused but I'd like to stream under these and have us all be under one, easy to find, directory.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. how to add thumbnais

Since I don't know how please reply I need to know how to make a thumbnail.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. #hashtag

#hashtags. Searchable hashtag system, so if people wanted to have #speedrunners or #nintendo or #glassblowing then it would help with discovery and exploration of the site without expanding gaming categories to an excessive level.

Twitch's Creative category used to do this (the streamers, never support from the site itself.. they thought Communities would fill that gap, I guess, but..) in order to further identify what they were doing.

If we could attach a select number of hashtags to our streams it would help group us together as well as provide easy discovery of other likeminded streams.

If I were going…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. PCHypeZone

How about a PC Hypezone scrolling through the PC streams showcasing your PC streamers?

We don't seem to get much expose at present and this would open mixer up more the PC market

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Option to turn off auto emojis

There needs to be an option to turn off auto emojis, because if I want to do the big smiley face I can choose it from the emojis tab, but most of the time I would just want a small :) smile

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Xbox viewer names

Hello. I'd like to see a way where I can see the names of the viewers watching my play on Xbox One.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Full screen in devices 18:9

As you know, almost all devices have a 18: 9 aspect ratio screen and I have one of those devices in my case, the aspect ratio is 18.5: 9. My problem is that when I enter a live all the videos are in aspect ratio 16: 9 and I get those black stripes on the sides of the screen in "full screen" mode. So I would like you to add an option that allows you to trim the live video as it occupies the entire screen.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I have to ban or time out so many viewers because of spam. could there be an option for streamers to include an

I have to ban or time out so many viewers because of spam. could there be an option for streamers to include an agreement screen before viewers make it to their content, clearly stating not to spam unless directed by content producer, and not be a poor guest and give consequences of doing so. I feel like no mods ever explain why to some of the younger viewers and they just get shut out of streams and never know why, so they continue to do these things. I feel this would give them an idea if they were to be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Integrated OBS/Streamlabs/StreamJar

Why can’t we have an intergrated tool or app just for mixer. This app should have all the functionalities of OBS/Streamlabs/StreamJar so I can have a customer overlay, alerts, pop ups, scenes. This will set Mixer more apart from Twitch and Youtube FTL and able to custom set up you stream without leaving Mixer? This could possibly cut time streamers are leaving Mixer to make their streams more attractive to viewers

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. notifications for following

The ability to enable or disable notifications for a channel when you follow.

As of right now, when you follow a stream it automatically enables notifactions for them when they go live but you can only have notifications on for so many streamers before it stops notifying you when they go live. I would prefer to choose which streamers to have notifications for when I follow them rather than having to go into my account and scroll through all the people I follow just to shut off a notification for one person. Kind of makes me not want to follow…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Is there a option or maybe it can be considered as a future feature, for the ability to turn mobile mode off on pc as does kick in time i do

Is there a option or maybe it can be considered as a future feature, for the ability to turn mobile mode off on pc as does kick in time i don't want or need it on

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. channel editor

Channel editors should be able to purge and delete mods messages.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Having Interactive as a overlay on the stream option

I believe this would be a wonderful idea. Having the interactive menu as a toggle-able option on the video player so that users can bring up instead of bringing up the interactive menu as its own on the bottom of the video, and reducing the size of the video player. Perhaps this is an idea that could be implemented has an opt-in beta to get more feedback from the Mixer community and see various pros and cons.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base