Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. someone is always in my chat box even when i go to host

There is a profile in my chat at all times. Offline they are thier; wehn i just start they are their; when i host someone their again. They never talk !! i have been asking around and been told is a glitch. With out banning them id like to kick them out of the chat if possible

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Streaming ftl

I am looking into a computer to stream my Xbox on mixer through OBS and having a hard time deciding.

Will this computer setup work to run 1080p through OBS to mixer.

Memory- 16gb
    hard drive- 1TB
    Storage: HDD
    Processor- AMD A8-7650k 3.3ghz
    Processor turbo- 3.8 GHz
    Graphics- AMD R7 Series

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Seperate chat client

For a while I've been restreaming on both Twitch and Mixer. Because Twitch's chat has always been a mess to me on a mechanical level, I've resorted to using Restream's chat client (which has a noticeable delay) and Chatty, a pseudo-IRC chat system dedicated to connecting to Twitch chat channels.

Thanks to these programs being independant from a browser, I can close my browser or reduce the amount of tabs on it, resulting in a reduced load for my computer.

I was told it'd be a good idea to share this idea here, so yeah... I'd like to see something…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fast forward and rewind on xbox app

On the xbox app when watching VOD if you press any button it resets the stream, so make it so that you can fast forward and rewind the streams without it reseting

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Hypezone for Islands Of Nyne

Islands Of Nyne released into alpha not too long ago and is right now not as known yet but in the future what are your thoughts of having a HypeZone for Islands Of Nyne?

Thanks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Subscription Tab

Would love the ability to look under my following tab on Mixer and the channels that I Subscribe to show at the top of my following list when those streamers are live, regardless of how many viewers are in their channel. That or a subscribed following tab. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to set audiance rating on xbox

The inability to do this has resulted in streams marked "family friendly" despite being full of f-bombs, with the streamer not being able to set it to 18+. Considering that, as i learned, I can't expect everyone to have a perfect filter and that swearing on a family friendly stream is a suspendable offense, this can pose a problem
    This is also a problem for streamers that want to raid a family friendly target!!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Share Controller

The feature to play with your friends, but it just needs work. Every now and then the game would be to blurry to see what's going on. Also the Share Controller is a little buggy when you try to exit from controlling. Speaking of controlling, for people that share the controller on a computer should have the option to change some keybinds making it more possible to play. Other than that I love the idea of "Share Controller" I just hope it can be worked on more. :-)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Check Availability

So, generally when you name change or are creating an account, you have an option to check to see if that username has been taken.

Just the option would be nice, before having to wait 30 days to change your name again :)

I recently goofed on mine, so I will have to wait until I can take out the underscore in my name, stinks, and if the option was available, I feel like I could have had the second opinion from a friend of mine before confirming.

Thanks for listening :D

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Tutorial Filter

You know how people look for tutorials on youtube and such from streamers on here ? Well , what if they want to see them live ? What if we added a filter for just tutorials . You know how we have it for webshow and cooking and music ...well it's time we add that , you know for the ones that have issues with bots , interactive bots ( like firebot ) or just interested in what a bot is really for .

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. HypeZone Streamer Levels

I think it would be useful, since there are currently so many Fortnite streamers right now, to have 2 or 3 different levels of HypeZoneFortnite. You can have the new streamers, intermediate, and professional. They would be separated by the number of followers they already have. So new might be 0 to 100 and intermediate might be 100 to 1000 and professional might be those over 1k.

Sometimes it is nice to see the new and intermediate streamers but other times it is nice to not have to get stuck in streams where the people are just hiding.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. A different collor for subs on the chat

Pls, subs should stand out from everyone. Also the icon is a bit small

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Allow Streams That Are Featured For 5 Min or Less To Be Featured Again Within The Week

Hey Mixer Fam!

I love the new "Featured" algorithm that allows more variety of streamers to be featured on the front page of Mixer.

My understanding of the new algorithm is that it limits the number of times you can be featured per week to one (1).

I'd like to suggest a modification to this algorithm. Here is the scenario:

Billy is streaming, doing his thing, when he starts to notice new names in his chat - a lot of new names. Then one of them says:

"FRONT PAGE HYPU!"

This is Billy's first time being featured! He's really excited!…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Apply to Team Button

Trying to find a team can be difficult and everyone has different requirements. I would love an apply button and a form someone can fill out to apply.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Clip

Hey there, is there anyway so you can make it so when you clip something it opens up in a new tab and doesn't mute the stream?

Would love to see this addition.
    Many thanks, Lewis,

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Bits like Twitch

Have a tipping option that viewers can directly buy from this platform to avoid the third party and increase the support to mixer and the streamers! A cool name could be mixers lol

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Add settings

There should be a setting so that the app does not activate while there is no WiFi. I really don't want the app using my data plan while I am in a place I would not use the app.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Animation Throwdown: The Quest For Cards - Misspelled

Animation Throwdown: The Quest For Cards name in the Mixer's game database has a common spelling error. the "ion" in "Animation" is spelled "ino". This needs to be fixed, please.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Virtual Reality

Hello Mixer Team,
    Recently I have been thinking of ways Mixer could greatly improve. One of my biggest wishes is a VR channel. A lot of streamers would love to play VR while streaming on the Mixer platform but the big problem is viewership. Most of the VR games that we want to play are either not listed or have zero views, giving us streamers a disadvantage. I think it would be great to see a VR game topic just like there is with "Other and Web Show". It would give streamers an opportunity to try something new and it…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base