Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Accidental ban/timeout/unfollow

Touch screens on phones can be too sensitive at times. I have accidentally banned/Timed out/almost unfollowed by fumbling my device. I shouldn't have to worry about banning anyone with my clumsiness. This could potentially affect a streamers income if ban(s) goes unnoticed. My idea for eliminating this issue is when Ban/Time out/unfollowing happens it should ask you to verify a 3-digit number shown before executing.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. ChannelTwo & ChannelTwo Plus For NON-Partnered Streamers!

Its hard to get noticed on mixer, expecially when your one of the bottom streamers for a game. Or one of the top streamers for a game that not many people are interested in. This is where ChannelTwo & ChannelTwo Plus can help smaller streamers, and let them get noticed!!!

ChannelTwo is going to basically select a game at random, then select a NON-partnered streamer at random! It will host for 10-5 minutes so the viewers can get to know the streamer, but it still leaves plenty of time left in the day to host other streamers! It will also…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More user color customization

I had an idea for customization in regards to users being able to choose custom colors for their name. This would be a global change, not only visible on your end. People complain that chat badges would be too cluttered, so here's my idea.

Put a border color around the user's profile picture that indicates whether they're pro, normal, moderator, etc. This will allow all users to change their name color to be different in chat. The same colors tend to blend together in chat, making it hard to keep up with chat, etc.

So here's my simple solution.. this…

55 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. French / francophone partnership complicated at mixer

Hello,

I would like to contact you for more information on partnership requests.

Because my community, myself, and other streamers meet the partnership criteria do not understand.

First of all, I would like you to understand that this is not a claim against my rejected request, but an exchange in order to better understand the partnership request.

1- did you take into account the region of the partnership request (for example, I am French, as well as other streamers who have already made the request and that it is also refused)?

2- To date, you are asking for an average…

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Redeem Sparks for Microsoft Rewards

Mixer partner here. With the introduction of Microsoft Rewards now available for purchasing subscriptions on the Mixer platform, this is an incredible time for Mixer. Now, it's time to take engagement on Mixer to the next level.

Let's introduce Earning Microsoft Rewards by spending sparks on Mixer!

The way it would work:

1) Mixer users would sign in to Mixer using their qualified Microsoft Rewards account.
    2) Users will link their Mixer and Microsoft Rewards accounts together
    3) Users watch and engage with streams to earn sparks
    4) On the Mixer platform, users will have an option to redeem sparks…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 24/7 AFK game content

They do 24/7 game streams, but they don't give a penalty when we notify the moderators. They earn the audience the easy way and form a field of mixer points. Please make such sanctions to "Publishers".

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Reply Button For Chat

Implementing a 𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐋𝐘 feature would be highly beneficial to both mobile and pc viewers.

Currently when you click a users name, you get the options Copy/Profile/Whisper/Report/Block/Follow. Adding a Reply button that would auto-populate the chat window with the users name would make conversations flow easier, accidental whispers would be limited, plus this will help out the channel moderators.

I know I have personally accidentally whispered someone countless times when trying to respond back to them. Plus tagging people manually, especially if they have odd user names, can be quite challenging.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Ban toxic channels like RunawayLobster

Channels make racist clips about the Asian community, pretending to be an Asian covered in white face paint - it's pure racist. RunawayLobster being one of them. We shouldn't be mocking another culture or race for "fun"

Then let's mention a small number of her viewers posting abusive and threatening comments about others - which is inciting violence, she let them get away with it.

Adult content on a child rated game, "suck my d*ck" - really, you want to promote adult content on a children's game?

Channels like this, are incredibly toxic and disgusting and are destroying Mixer as…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Warzone

You really need to add Modern Warfare’s warzone when it come out to the hype zone please!

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Add IFTTT integration

I saw this posted once before but it was posted years ago, I'm hoping by posting a new suggestion it may be more visible to people looking.

I'd like to suggest to mixer to add IFTTT.com integration to allow streamers to create interesting and new experiences with the ability to create nearly infinite cross platform integrations with mixer. This service allows user to make simple, yet powerful, programs that allow mixer to interact with a slew of products, services, etc. A streamer can use the IFTTT service to change the lights in their room whenever they get a new subscriber,…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. turn off sparks skills

I would really like a button on the Skills tab that turns all the Sparks skills off with one button, rather than having to go through and turn them all off individually.

As a Mixer Partner I like to turn off Sparks and change my custom Skills to Embers when I reach my 35 million sparks goal, so that my viewers do not overspend their Sparks on my channel and so they are encouraged to spend Embers instead.

The addition of this button would make things a lot quicker and easier to turn off the Sparks Skills.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Do not get rid of the Xbox mixer app

The new mixer integrated app on xbox is something that nobody wants. especially as a mod I have seen various people complain that the integrated is very hard to watch and that they cant be interactive in chat because chat can barely be seen. we need to keep the option to use the app or the integration if the integration is going to stay. as a mod I use the xbox app to help me see chat better and not have to switch pc audio over each time I need to mod in the mornings and game in the afternoon.…

52 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add rocket league to HypeZone!

Rocket League has had an ever increasing fan base regarding players and viewer base with the last RLCS having a record number of concurrent viewers and multiple Rocket league creators and streamers have had increased viewership. So I think that having Rocket League in the Hypezone would encourage a new demographic of rocket league streamers and viewers to Mixer that was not here originally as hypezone is a standout differentiation from other streaming services.

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Follow Trolls

We have all had them, they get very annoying and there is nothing we can do to stop them. This would be follow troll. The people that come in, follow, unfollow, follow, unfollow, follow........... They are a distraction to the streamer, a menace to chat, and a headache for our community.

I propose adding a 24 hour individual cooldown to the follow button. If a person unfollows a streamer, the follow button become locked for 24 hours, for the person that unfollowed, preventing out wonderful follow trolls from be a nuisance.

95 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Hungarian language

There are some people streaming Hungarian on Mixer, but it is not possible to set Hungarian as a language category in the stream, so it is very difficult to find Hungarian streamers. A lot of people are thinking about switching platforms, and lack of it is the reason why people don't go to mixer.

51 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Localization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Give the audience a saying too

Good day everyone,
    First thank you for taking the time to read this.

So here is my problem. A lot of great hard working streamers are applying for partnership on mixer. Now I understand that it is very hard to get that. Specially since most help on building a bigger community goes out to partnered streamers.

Most people I know that applied all got denied because of the same thing and that is average viewers. Even while they are having great content.(long term popular games and engagement driven streams to average 50-75 viewers, variety streams and non-English or non-Spanish streams…

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Clipping on mixer

Mixer you really need to make it so EVERYONE can clip cool parts in there stream I'm sorry but itd bs partners are the only ones that can clip things in there stream

40 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Regarding the new emoji....(and the lack of :reggie)

I would like to propose that the new emoji designs are...revisited. The new look of the faces and the fact that a lot of popular ones (:reggie) are now missing...

I know that someone behind the scenes spent a lot of time updating them, and for that- I really do appreciate it. The mixer bots and the food look amazing- honestly most of them are a drastic improvement.

But those faces under "default". They need some more love.

TLDR: New Mixer emoji faces are too cartooney- also bring back :reggie.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. New partnership process and add appeals back!

Hello, I'm OgSavageKitty and I'm going to try to keep this short. I started streaming since Oct (7 months ago). I currently have 12,322 followers and 119,547 views. I applied for partnership 5/5/19 and got a response on 5/9/19. I and my community believe that I have been reviewed unfairly. I have everything that Mixer is looking for in a partnered streamer. Community building and engagement are the reasons I got denied which bewilders me. I have an extensive, and loyal community. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be how far I am right now! They always ask me…

126 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Don't display channels you're already following in the "Recommended For You" section

It would be nice if the "Recommended For You" channel showed you streamers on the platform that you are not currently following. Currently, the "Following" and "Recommended For You" are not mutually exclusive categories on the home page, meaning that visitors will occasionally see a stream twice, which takes away from the potential exposure of different streamers which I'm not already following.

This can be seen in the attached screenshot:

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base