Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Please separate Live/Performing Musicians from the 24/7 radio channels

Twitch has completely dropped the ball on this, this is something that would potentially attract a lot of live musicians who are tired of competing with radio-channel bots if Mixer could get on this. The image I've attached shows the Music category - the top 20+ streams are nothing but this, let's make a "Live Music" or "Performing Musician" category!

78 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

8 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Follow Trolls

We have all had them, they get very annoying and there is nothing we can do to stop them. This would be follow troll. The people that come in, follow, unfollow, follow, unfollow, follow........... They are a distraction to the streamer, a menace to chat, and a headache for our community.

I propose adding a 24 hour individual cooldown to the follow button. If a person unfollows a streamer, the follow button become locked for 24 hours, for the person that unfollowed, preventing out wonderful follow trolls from be a nuisance.

85 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add rocket league to HypeZone!

Rocket League has had an ever increasing fan base regarding players and viewer base with the last RLCS having a record number of concurrent viewers and multiple Rocket league creators and streamers have had increased viewership. So I think that having Rocket League in the Hypezone would encourage a new demographic of rocket league streamers and viewers to Mixer that was not here originally as hypezone is a standout differentiation from other streaming services.

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. turn off sparks skills

I would really like a button on the Skills tab that turns all the Sparks skills off with one button, rather than having to go through and turn them all off individually.

As a Mixer Partner I like to turn off Sparks and change my custom Skills to Embers when I reach my 35 million sparks goal, so that my viewers do not overspend their Sparks on my channel and so they are encouraged to spend Embers instead.

The addition of this button would make things a lot quicker and easier to turn off the Sparks Skills.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Do not get rid of the Xbox mixer app

The new mixer integrated app on xbox is something that nobody wants. especially as a mod I have seen various people complain that the integrated is very hard to watch and that they cant be interactive in chat because chat can barely be seen. we need to keep the option to use the app or the integration if the integration is going to stay. as a mod I use the xbox app to help me see chat better and not have to switch pc audio over each time I need to mod in the mornings and game in the afternoon.…

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Xbox Mixer Dashboard Failure

So we had a not perfect put working Mixer App on Xbox One.
    The App had basically all main functions Mixer offers and we users needed.
    Now we get forced to the new dashboard, which is not just working bad but does lack most of Mixer's key features!

I can't see any common sense why this is happening right now but it is obviously the wrong direction.

• No FTL

• The Host button is hidden, put it to the front!

• No Co-Stream Support

• Can't find a way to buy ember directly on the Xbox

• The only way to get to your…
    16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. New partnership process and add appeals back!

Hello, I'm OgSavageKitty and I'm going to try to keep this short. I started streaming since Oct (7 months ago). I currently have 12,322 followers and 119,547 views. I applied for partnership 5/5/19 and got a response on 5/9/19. I and my community believe that I have been reviewed unfairly. I have everything that Mixer is looking for in a partnered streamer. Community building and engagement are the reasons I got denied which bewilders me. I have an extensive, and loyal community. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be how far I am right now! They always ask me…

117 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

22 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. HypeZone for Destiny 1 & 2

Why not create a "HypeZone" for Destiny 1 & 2? It's popular on-going videogame like other games, such as Apex Legends, Fortnite, and more.

Shadowkeep will bring more people and will release on October 1st.

P.S. I would love to see HypeZone to host people with disabilities one day for all videogames.

deafguardian

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Add IFTTT integration

I saw this posted once before but it was posted years ago, I'm hoping by posting a new suggestion it may be more visible to people looking.

I'd like to suggest to mixer to add IFTTT.com integration to allow streamers to create interesting and new experiences with the ability to create nearly infinite cross platform integrations with mixer. This service allows user to make simple, yet powerful, programs that allow mixer to interact with a slew of products, services, etc. A streamer can use the IFTTT service to change the lights in their room whenever they get a new subscriber,…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Regarding the new emoji....(and the lack of :reggie)

I would like to propose that the new emoji designs are...revisited. The new look of the faces and the fact that a lot of popular ones (:reggie) are now missing...

I know that someone behind the scenes spent a lot of time updating them, and for that- I really do appreciate it. The mixer bots and the food look amazing- honestly most of them are a drastic improvement.

But those faces under "default". They need some more love.

TLDR: New Mixer emoji faces are too cartooney- also bring back :reggie.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Give the audience a saying too

Good day everyone,
    First thank you for taking the time to read this.

So here is my problem. A lot of great hard working streamers are applying for partnership on mixer. Now I understand that it is very hard to get that. Specially since most help on building a bigger community goes out to partnered streamers.

Most people I know that applied all got denied because of the same thing and that is average viewers. Even while they are having great content.(long term popular games and engagement driven streams to average 50-75 viewers, variety streams and non-English or non-Spanish streams…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mixer App Going Away

Recently I started getting a message when i started up the Mixer XBox app that it was going away and being replaced by a horrible new Mixer integrated into the XBox dashboard. I have tried this new way to use Mixer on XBox and it is horrible. As my prime way of using Mixer to stream, and watch streams, this is a huge step back. I can't even view my own channel. I'm aware Mixer probably doesn't care about small streamers like myself that do everything off their console, but I had to give my feedback on the change nonetheless.

33 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 24/7 Realm Royale Battle Royale: HypeZoneRealmRoyale

We believe in Realm Royale and we need Mixer to believe in us. The community needs Mixer provide the streamers with a platform to show their skills while enjoying the elements of a unique Battle Royale!

161 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Teams - Live Hosting Members

Hello,

I run an advanced stream team with high quality content creators and am trying to find a way to live host team members. Is it possible to either a) enable live hosting for team channels, or b) allow us to screen capture a browser source for our teammates, with text annotating “This is a live broadcast showcasing our team”? I don’t want our channel to be banned - I’m just curious what we can do besides having an offline channel that’s autohosting our players. We are constantly trying to think outside the box. Thank you for your time -…

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Variety Streamer Discovery

To help combat discovery for variety streamers, I suggest something like a function for streamers to add to their channel that shows the games they play.

This allows others to be able to search up multiple games to find variety streamers that play those games.

36 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Warzone

You really need to add Modern Warfare’s warzone when it come out to the hype zone please!

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Use sparks to get non-partners featured!!

How about a way for the viewers in non-partnered channels to spend there sparks to buy the streamer featured time on Mixer.com. This with help smaller streamers get better viability and grown their channels, while adding value to spending sparks in non-partnered channels.

444 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. EU: Stream server in Czech Republic?

Greetings mixer support,

I have a big wish for you. Is it possible to create a stream server in Czech Republic?

We are the MIDDLE of the Europe and lot of people could use this stream server, because by my opinion at the moment there is EMPTY SPACE in this area and some people who lives near to Czech Republic has long distance connection between current created servers and it can be sometimes problem and they have unstoppable lags during stream, even if they have faster connection.

For example on my channel i have +10 average viewers last 3 days…

56 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. New Mixer dashboard experience lacking on Xbox

This is regarding the new Mixer experience built directly into the Xbox dashboard.

There are a lot of functionality buttons missing. The chat pops up one or two bubbles a time and disappears making it hard to keep track of a convo. FTL is just not a thing on it. Co-streams only show one person streaming.

This might be easier to swallow if the app on the console wasn't being sunsetted, but unfortunately that is not the case.

It's touted it as 20x faster. It only really loads up faster without FTL and missing many key features that differentiate Mixer…

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Take timezones into consideration when reviewing partnership applications

Hi,

Recently I was denied for partnership (and I am OK with it).

What I felt was a bit rough was the reason.

As I usually play Realm Royale or Paladins, the minimum required CCU for those games to be considered for partnership is 30+

I live in New Zealand (GMT +12/+13) when I start streaming at 9pm it is 4am EST and 8am GMT. 80% of Mixers viewer population is asleep or commuting to school/work where some are unable to view Mixer streams.

Considering I have peak at 70+ for Paladins and 40+ Realm for, I have been doing…

133 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base