Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixer Wide PUBG Tournament

I had an idea that I am looking for feedback from other streamers and from Mixer Partners about, but I wanted to also bring this to you guys as well.

I was thinking of a way that we as a platform can have a Mixer wide PUBG tournament. All of the competitors would be on a team of 3 or 4 players, and all members of the team will be co-streaming together.

A Mixer PUBG Partner would host a private server where each team can login and join the match together.

It would be a Mixer wide collaboration in that…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tips & Tricks Show

For the Tips & Tricks show (Going on Ethan asking to leave feedback) How about occasionally having streamers with less than 200-300 Followers on the show.

It's great to see the well known faces on Mixer giving their tip & tricks and most of them are awesome, and not just the T&T's but the streamers too, would just be nice to see some little guys who stream from PC and Xbox featured too as they might have valuable insight, get some exposure, talk about some of the problems their having breaking into the community and stuff like that and it…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Adding Simple Formatting to Chat

Can we please have some simple formatting for the chat? It'd be awesome to be able to just add *'s at the start and end of a string to bold it out?

*Bold* _italic_ etc.

Thanks guyssss!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. XBOX App: Current Game Display

Show current channel's selected game.

A very common question in popular channels is "What game are you playing?"

If the currently selected game was displayed, this could clear up a significant amount of unneeded chat clutter.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Follows

On mobile have following button for easy viewing of content live or not

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. French community for mixer channel

How create a pathway for increase french community for mixer channel ? (sorry, my english is not good but i'm progress)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Is there any chance to be able to add feature attachment for channel banner like simlar to twitch.

Adding Panel Banner Image
    Similar like Twitch

Attachment Button for Description sections

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Notification options

I woukd like to know if *VOC/VOD* part of this site can be <setup> or an option to recieve *if wanted* when the vids go live.

I always miss the beginning of a streamer Direwolf20. My kids are just as big of fans as i am. On Twitch we could start the Stream over and just start the *VOC/VOD* from a projector on to a white board wall my kids draw on ~The free stuff is the best~ Lemme know what the community thinks plox!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow mute to persist for top of page feeds

I like to keep the page that shows the streams I follow open to watch for when they go live. I came here to complain that I have had to scroll up to the top of the page to mute the stream that I am not interested in five times in the last few minutes, but since starting this feedback, I have added six, seven and eight. Please don't try to stuff audio down my ears when I am not asking for it, and am trying to listen to something in another window. Nine. Just re-read this to check. Ten.…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Please reorganise the click-mod chat options to be less of a mess.

The current click options in chat are disordered and messy.

Reorganising them to a more logical order would be useful.

Follow, Whisper, Mod, Delete, Timeout, Ban, Report.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Paying small streamers and how

When will we have a program that will pay small streamers instead of big streamers. We little streamers wanna do invest in mixer, but how can we do that if we can't get paid for it. Twitch has a good affiliate program and I know for a fact more people would stream on mixer if we had a better program than they do. A way to start earning is by Having a total of 300 hours streaming 30 followers. Always having at least 5-3 constant viewers and different streams everyday that mix it up.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. oauth show_dialog=true

For the oauth process some other platforms have an optional attribute when directing to the acceptance screen: show_dialog=true

This will force the user to accept every time, even if they have recently accepted. Otherwise it will just auto forward directly to the redirect_uri which can be problematic in situations where both a bot and a streamer account must be authenticated such as with ScorpBot.

Could we possibly get this added as well? Or if a similar option already exists what is it? (I already tried show_dialog but it doesn't work with mixer)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Add a donation page thats not a third party website, call it mix amp or something

Add a mixer original donation page, instead of using a third party to do donations, call them mix amps instead of donations so it's original

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Costream Chat Colours

CyborgJellyfish

The costream bots can be hard to differentiate between. Especially in a room full of moderators. From a streamers' angle, the wall of green names can get a bit tricky to read.

I would like to see a feature where bots like Scorpbot, HypeBot, etc which are used in multiple channels could have set colours. For example, the costream host could have a lighter green than is used for moderators? I don't know the best colour selection since colourblind accessibility obviously is an issue. Even being able to change the text colour of the costream bots' message itself would…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Can you make a feature where you can stream your vodcast? Twitch has this feature that lets you stream your vodcast by itself

Can you make a feature where you can stream your vodcast? Twitch has this feature that lets you stream your vodcast by itself. its a really good feature to have so your follower can catch up with the stream if they missed it

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 50 viewer minimum

I have been streaming on mixer for a month and a half or so and i was wondering if the 50 viewer minimum for partnership is a bit high of an expectation. Pubg has well over 1000 viewers and there a couple of game with a couple hundred viewers but then the rest of the games dont hit 100 viewers or even 50 viewers. I am trying to be known as a smite streamer on mixer but the reality of the situation is that there isnt even a 50 viewer smite base to work with not to mention the other…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. partners should have their own tab on mixer

Partners should have their own tab on mixer so people can easily look them up. Conversely up and coming shouldn't feature partners like its doing right now.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. React to comment

Add the option to react to comments of others watching the same stream. Just like messenger, skype...

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Current Platform Selection

To complement the current game selection, a current platform could be added.

This would allow viewers to see what platform the streamer is currently playing their set game on.

This will reduce the number of questions in chat such as "xbox or pc" and generally reduce chat clutter.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Make a real adaptive UI

I like to keep my windows windowed but I don't want to use the mobile site. It's particularly annoying when I maximise my window and I lose the progress of a stream. Infuriating honestly. You should create a REAL adaptive UI like other websites that scales properly, without having another website

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base