Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 5 Man Co-Stream

I think games like Smite and Rainbow 6 Siege would be more fun and engaging if we could have a max of 5 streamers in a co-stream instead of 4. Since it is a 5 man team thing. It would also make it easier for these channels and their one or two viewers to accumulate up to about 10. Makes the channel more likely to grow. Is it possible that this could become a feature?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 'Shield' symbol for mods

Similar to how Twitch channel mods have a little green sword next to their name, I think it would be awesome for Mixer channel mods to not just have their name green, but have a little green shield symbol next to their name.

With so many channels switching to Mixer from Twitch, there are quite a few people that mod on both platforms. With both a shield AND a sword, they can cosplay as super-mods at conventions, and better defend against trolls in our beloved communities.

Also, pineapple on pizza is legit, deal w/ it.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Get Rid of Stream Ratings

Can we please get rid of stream ratings? Are they really necessary?

The thing is that no other streaming service does it (twitch/Facebook/YouTube) , and they do fine. Mixer really needs to focus on appealing to an older audience, but also welcoming everyone no matter what the content is. All we can enforce, and should enforce, is the fact the you have to be 13 or older to be on Mixer. Other than that, kids and people are going to watch whatever they want, but they shouldn't feel unwelcome in a channel because the channel is 18+ and the rules…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Remove Chat box from screen / Can we allow viewers the ability to view are page.

While I stream can I remove the Chat box from my monitor. I use my laptop screen to view my channel chat. The Chat box blocks my game play is not needed.
    My viewers on Xbox they can not view streamers info from our channel page while using Xbox platform on the mixer app. You can view on PC, phone, tablet, and Laptop.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. You should be able to put past streams directly onto the phones camera roll

Be able to put past streams directly onto the phone camera roll.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Possibility to choose to spend sparks to both streamers.

On the link about Season 2 it says: "If streamer A is hosting streamer Z and you spend Sparks, they will go to streamer Z." It would be nice if it was possible to choose between both streamers. So you can spend sparks on both streamers at the same time.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Able to edit what game is streaming anf the about section on mobile app

cannot change the name of the game I’m playing and the about part on my channel. I have to go to the mixer website on my browser on my phone or computer. Is there any plans on adding this feature to the app because sometimes the browser on the phone is not great and it doesn’t always save my changes. So I figure that if you had these features on the app it will make it easier.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please allow filtering out certain terms in search

I would absolutely love to see a filter which's function would be to filter out certain terms in stream titles. I believe this would definitely make me more interested in spending more time on Mixer as it would help me sort out much of the content I find unappealing. For example, I would love to filter out every single stream which's title includes terms such as influence (thanks Forza), farm, giveaway among others. This should ideally be an open text field rather than some list of options so as to allow the term list to be updated as tastes and…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Yeet sticker

Just as the title says a simple sticker of 100 to 500 sparks that says "YEET"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sports backrounds

Is there any plans to have sports backrounds on channel?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow sparks to stack for Pro and Sub memberships

There are a few ideas and grips in the feedback since the new season about what to do with sparks. Some of the ideas are similar to what I would like to see happen, but I think the feedback items have multiple ideas and I want to keep it simple.

If a viewer has both Pro and Subs to a channel then allow spark earnings to double. Currently, the following happens.

• Viewer earns 2 sparks / minute (yawn) when watching any channel

• Pro earns 2x a normal viewer (4 spaks / minute) when watching any channel - not much with…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. For the Lurkers

I was a viewer way before i became a streamer, and iv pretty much always been a lurker. So basically i am thinking of catering to the lurkers. It would be great if streamers could disable their own chat to create a lurker base community. So a channel just for lurkers to enjoy the content without interaction.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Spark Recognition

Using Sparks as a currency for "engagement", it would be neat to recognize non-partnered or lower view-count stream thumbnails with a small "spark" icon to call out to potential viewers that this is an engaging stream, or create an engagement filter altogether.

This can also be used as a metric to recognize when searching for potential feature streams.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Idea for Partnered Streamers to get additional sparks from viewers.

I am not a partnered streamer on Mixer, but more so throwing an idea out there since Stein is asking for us to post here. But how about also using games that are purchased through a partnered streamer to also add additional sparks to their milestones? Obviously it would have to be based off of $ value, the more the game costs, the more sparks earned. Example a $60 game would give a partnered streamer an addition 10,000 sparks, but if its a games on sale or only costs $30, then only like 5,000 sparks.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Move sparks donations

Many spark's donations in chat are bad so if the spark's donations are in a secundary tab can be better. If someone wants to see all together, he can activate it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Mixer talent show

Have where people on mixer sends a video or stream under a catergory showing their talent the top 20 best acts will go through. The top 10 after that flys out to mixer studio and have a contest

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 200K Spark rally needs improvement

The 200,000 spark rally is unresponsive most of the time it's launched. Either it doesn't register for everyone when each hand is clicked or doesn't respond to anyone clicking the hands at all. The image included shows that 2 hits were registered by me, but only 1 registered with the mini-game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Multi monitor support for streaming and viewing

For some creative streams it could be nice to be able to stream multiple monitors (or just 2). The others&/second could maybe may be have a reduced upload.
    And for the viewer it would be nice to be able to postion and resize, and popout the other/second screen/streams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Sparks to purchase pro

How about allowing none partners to use sparks to purchase mixer Pro? This would help out and reward for using the service

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base