Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Might be a bit of a stretch, but docker-ed instances of emulated mobile games? might be possible to do with android APKS

Might be a bit of a stretch,
    but docker-ed instances of emulated mobile games? might be possible to do with android APKs.
    Could be fun for interactive streams

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Share Command in Chat

I'd like to see a chat command /share Which will then add the body of the twitter message. So, a way to edit the text of that feature with a chat command.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Invite to Share Controller via Mobile App

My name is 0MFGROB a streamer on Mixer eho uses the xbox as my pc cant handle hd streams. I feel like adding the ability to Invite followers to share controller via the mobile app would be a great addition.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Upcoming streamer

I think you should be able to stream mixer straight from your ps4 kinda like xbox has it so that it is easier to stream for people thats working toward better streaming equipment but until then streaming on either console would also be helpful
    #ThanksInAdvanceMixerTeam

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Xbox Mixer Update

At sometime in the future I would like too we Xbox Mixer allow profile picture changing as well as background, online and offline picture changes. I would also like to have th solution display all pictures used on Xbox as well as on that players mobile devices.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Black Ops 4 Zomies EE HypeZone

It would be cool to see some Easter Egg boss fights in the HypeZone. Those are always intense and players can unlock an achievement for their first completion. Definitely a mileatone mark in my opinion. Also, I believe it would bring attention to this part of Black Ops and an added bonus for the time spent getting to this part of the game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Bring back The following stickers PLZ!!

All the stickers are amazing but I want to see some of the old ones back specifically THE DINOS!!!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Noe Doninguez

Just live mixer yes how me idk where how

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Do something to replace use of third party app for special overlays.

I don't want to use streamlabs like soft. to get details of subscribers and followers that just followed. give users a link that will do that same.

like "tommy" has subscribed then allow us to get output through that link as->> <subscriber> <streamer's message>

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Promotion of Mixer in the CIS zone

Hey
    Please pay attention to the CIS community. Now is the best time to make Mixer a direct competitor to Twitch in our region.
    Twitch doesn't understand our cultural and subcultural peculiarities, and Russian-speaking moderators, in particular the most famous of them White-Ra, can't convince the head office. Because of what for the last 3 months almost all top(and not only) Russian-speaking streamers was at least once banned. Many of them are willing to switch to alternative services, but not one area is not satisfied in technical terms(not the easy moderation of the chat, uncomfortable player). In Mixer these shortcomings…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hi everyone

I personally think that you should be able to setup commands from the settings and not go a website in to days world you don't know if a website is real or fake

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mixer pro fortnite skins

Twitch have been giving players that have or buy twitch prime free skins on fortnite and I think it will be a great idea for mixer to do it with mixer pro so if people buy or have mixer pro will be given a free skin. Also regarding this a new mixer pro skin should be brought our every 2-3 months.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. control over ban evading

hey,yall

Soo.... i'm sure some off you guys have seen some trolls in chat have said in the past "unban my main account please "username" " or something across the lines of "i got banned for no reason" it would make streamers life so much easier as we all know we have **** memories to have a note on the side of that username saying why they got banned e.t.c

This would not ONLY decrease the amount of trolls for streamer but also allow to ban those account as well for ban evading

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. un ban me *****

what the **** did i do to get banned

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Just some suggestions

hello mixer friends. just some suggestions to make your site even better! allow the clips feature to go live already its great for promoting your own site as well as for the streamers. Allow any one who has a pro viewer account one free sub a month similar twitchprime! would be a great way to give added revenue to your content creators with out costing a lot of people out of pocket or even being able to sub for 100K sparks or something. make your xbox live and pro viewer status one in the same they cost the same a…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Не могу зайти в учетную запись

Не могу зайти в учетную запись!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Explore Games

It would be amazing if Mixer would promote different games for each viewer close to the games that are based on viewer count only, for example Sea of Thieves, some horror games and all different ones so that they would get more popular as well as streamers who focus on them because the very few users that Mixer has wont scroll down at all and will only click on games on the top, especially Fortnite where Twitch has literally every game that you can think of and often with hundreds of viewers of even extremly old ones.

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Ways to make Mixer big

Mixer has a huge potential but not many people know of it, which is weird as its owned by Microsoft that has huge resources and is able to push advertisement on all social media, in real life, games, youtube, tv etc.

It would be an investment that would pay off big time when people are aware of it, Microsoft could also bring some famous creators to the plaform that would make their fans aware of Mixer.

As Microsoft owns Windows 10 and Xbox they could intergrate Mixer much more into their platforms with updates and especially next Xbox and Microsoft…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Unable to Restore Catbot deleted messages

I was able to restore messages deleted by Catbot in the past, but was unable to do so today. The following was removed by Catbot in Strwb's: "trying to figure out what game packi want and whas the differance between them"

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Co-streaming chat

In co-streaming chat, allow moderators and/or to see which streamers chat people are talking in. I feel it may help us to answer questions more appropriately

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base