Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Customize stream

Adding customization tools directly on Xbox mixer for our stream instead of having to run it through a pc in order to do this would be amazing!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. General Game Series Title Searches

There should be an option to search game series titles as a whole. For example: I want to watch people playing Zelda games (any of them), I'd like to have one central location (or search option) where I can see everyone who is playing a Zelda game.

This can also work for series like GTA, Halo, Mario, Smash, COD, Madden, FIFA, etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hosting notification

When I host a fellow streamer, I feel like there should be a notification that is sent out to all my followers that says something like "zBigPapa is now hosting (blank) as they play (blank), I feel like this would help with the amount of viewers that will tune in. I would also say in the settings you can turn this option off if they don't want a notification to be sent out to all their followers.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add

Olá meu nome é leonardo klen dono do canal night noite Lk venho por meio desse e-mail para dar uma sugestão a uma plataforma que só vem evoluindo cada dia mais , sou jogador de fortnite battle royale e venho tendo dificuldades de colocar o áudio dos meus amigos em partidas squad quando estou jogando fora do grupo de bate-papo do xbox . A onde que o fortnite tem uma opção de bate papo do jogo que da a possibilidade de interagir com jogadores do PC mas o áudio dos jogadores não são transmitidos na stream devido a eles não…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Add

Olá meu nome é leonardo klen dono do canal night noite Lk venho por meio desse e-mail para dar uma sugestão a uma plataforma que só vem evoluindo cada dia mais , sou jogador de fortnite battle royale e venho tendo dificuldades de colocar o áudio dos meus amigos em partidas squad quando estou jogando fora do grupo de bate-papo do xbox . A onde que o fortnite tem uma opção de bate papo do jogo que da a possibilidade de interagir com jogadores do PC mas o áudio dos jogadores não são transmitidos na stream devido a eles não…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Music to be added to Hypezone

I believe that there are musicians on mixer which are striving to do their best however, since rarely anyone visits the music section on their own, the musician's content is usually underrated which puts most of the content creators off; thus making them feel like mixer isn't the right platform to be putting their music on.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. account age/ age verification / xboxlive

Account age block
    no accounts to comment with less than 24 hours of mixer age
    if account is linked to xboxlive account the account is age verified
    no access to 18+ streams without age verification ( must send proof of age if reported on 1st offense)
    no access to 18+ streams without xboxlive

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. streaming, partnership and Analytics

Hi, who ever is reading this.
    As a streamer myself i think there should be more people coming back to your stream like some one with 17,000 followers only getting 5 viewers and i dont think that should be happening there little kids who come on the website and just follow them then never come back and partner ship yous should have a set avarge of views you should hit and there should be like goals so you know what you need to hit and you know how many days or how many hours you have done and how many…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Release inactive names

I understand this idea may have been posted before, however the reason is different.
    Sometimes we users lose access to our accounts and we'd like to recover them, unfortunately some may be like myself where they no longer have the email to the account and lost the password. - It's an unfortunate circumstance, but yes. What if there was 3 year period of inactivity that would form as a cause of inactivity, releasing the said account/username.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mixer Onesies

I think the onesies should be brought to the merch store and the should have the option to have our Mixer names on so people are able to tell who you are in case they want to follow you and also different colour options. To make these different from the year 1 partner and staff ones you could change up the design slightly, allow partner ones to say partner somewhere and also give some sort of customisation options for them.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Allow Channel Editors to Delete Messages from Moderators

There are at times where moderators can make a mistake during important times such as when a streamer gets featured and the moderator doesn't delete their message nor does the caster because they are focused on the game. That is why I believe we as Channel Editors should be able to delete a message from moderators considering Channel Editors are something of Administrators.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Olá! Tenho muita dificuldade em assistir os streamings

Raramente consigo assistir as transmissões mesmo em baixa latência. Pra mim isso é uma pena porque amo os produtos microsoft e aposto muito na ideia do Mixer. Pretendo um dia fazer minhas próprias transmissões e me tornar um parceiro. Sei que a minha internet não é das melhores, mas consigo assistir perfeitamente em 720p no facebook. youtube e twitch. Por favor, que seja dada maior atenção a esse aspecto. Tudo de bom para a equipe Mixer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Make Partnership Accessible to the Average Joe

If Mixer dropped the requirements for partnership and gave it to everyone who streamed X amount of hours per month rather than gets X amount of viewers per month would turn Mixer into a powerhouse of creators and steal a bunch of them from twitch as well!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Poder subir vídeos

Poder subir vídeos y tener una pestaña comunidad tipo la de Youtube.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. pc and xbox

For those that are not a fan of trying to find a PC or console stream that they can possibly join. Have a filter for only PC members to find one another. Also have a filter for only console members to find one another.

For me, I want to find and collaborate with more PC players and its difficult to as we see all these new xbox players everyday.

If you would like to see this happen please get this upvoted! Happy Streaming!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Does something need to be done with inactive usernames/accounts

I was talking to Mixer supports and thought I post this. How do you feel about inactive usernames/accounts?

I am writing this and you guys should know about the overwhelming support behind this as the Mixer team should be able to see everybody talking about inactive usernames being taken you know by accounts that have never been used. The problem is not the problem, the problem is Mixers attitude towards it I believe. I would suggest sending a message to inactive accounts that are level 0 on Mixer and tell them they will loose this username/account if the Mixer account…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. musique sur mixer

je pense que pouvoir rajouter de la musique de fond sur mixer serait génial pour eviter les blancs assez long , je sais pas si c est deja possible mais si sa l est j aimerai que sa soit plus facile d acces

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mixer Pro

is Mixer Pro worth it? Not Really. BUT if included with Xbox Game Pass and ongoing exclusive skins/loot boxes/cool in game stuff? I'd pay 100% I think Mixer needs to start to work towards the pro area to get more things from it.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Accpunt

On August 10th remote all inactive accounts of 2015, 2016 and 2017

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. More Social Buttons for Teams

There are currently only a few buttons under the Team banner on Team pages. It would be nice if this was expanded to include other buttons similar to an individual streamer (i.e. Discord, Instagram, Patreon, etc.) so users could connect with Teams more easily.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base