Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hey there. I’m having an issue and on my iPad, where I can’t click the “follow” button as the hit-box is too small for my gigantic digits. I

I’m having an issue and on my iPad, where I can’t click the “follow” button as the hit-box is too small for my gigantic digits. Is there any chance you may increase the size of it?
    I mean I’m tapping furiously at the Follow button and it’s not changing or registering.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Create a discord channel for those involved with the beta/ testflight apps

Kinda like Discord Testers (DTesters), they have a special discord server for those who are testing their canary builds. It would be nice to have a channel for those who are testing the beta and test flight of mixer apps for us to see announcements like hey @iOS, we've added x feature. we need you to test the following. Attached is a screen shot for DTesters on how they do their announcements on their canary builds.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. On the norwegian

In the Norwegian translation, instead of having what you have for All Streamers, I'd rather just put Alle streamere because that's what we say.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Disable chat polls

An toggle in the chat settings to have polls never be shown.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Promote KINECT and face recognition users

Kinect currently doesn't have many uses for XBOX One users however adding filters like snapchat could be game changing along with green screen removal. This is a perfect way to differentiate MIXER from any other streaming service out there. Mixer could easily limit the filters available while also promoting new titles to Microsoft XBOX one. If Halo 6 is down the road simply add a Master chief filter for xbox streamers with Kinect. Watching streamers stream Halo as Master Chief would be hilarious and probably drive Kinect sales too. Most new PC's also have great face recognition as well for…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Show a full list of live streams in the following tab

Show a full list of live streams in the following tab. I should be able to go to any of the streamers I follow without having to hut show all and then scroll down to the stream.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Game Pricing + Windows Store (Or Xbox Store) integration

It seems like a) people ask what game somebody is playing a lot, and b) how much the game is. Some streamers have their bots set up. But Mixer is in a unique position where they could integrate with Windows (+Xbox) stores. So if I'm watching on PC, while the streamer is on xbox, it would be great if there's a command I could use (or a button somewhere) where The game details (including price and a link directly into the store post). Similar to how the Xbox App does game purchases.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Song request

Now that Spotify is on Xbox, somehow making a way to use Spotify as a song request service without having to have a capture card for streamers would be cool.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. DJI

Hi Team,

Any plans to allow streaming directly from DJI Drones to Mixer Create? I used to stream live from my drone to Facebook / Youtube and would love to be able to do it to Mixer!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mixer Create App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Portrait screen layout

Add support for Portrait screens. Many of the website sections look strange and inconsistent in a portrait orientation.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 2 gamertags to 1 Mixer channel

A combination of gamertags into one mixer account. Okay so me and my girlfriend each have our own gamertag and mixer account on xbox. We are trying to to unite the stream channels instead of having our own individual. I think this would come in handy for those who want to work with friends and the community to producing more awesome content on one focused channel. Lets get those likes up so we can get this feature guys.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More Account Logins

Hey, I have just downloaded Mixer Create and when I opened it it said log in with Microsoft account, but I don’t have a Microsoft account and I am asking to put more logins on Mixer Create. That is all I am asking, Thank You

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. More Account Logins

Hey, I have just downloaded Mixer Create and when I opened it it said log in with Microsoft account, but I don’t have a Microsoft account and I am asking to put more logins on Mixer Create. That is all I am asking, Thank You

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Recommend Mixer Channels of Twitter Friends

As you can already link/connect your Twitter account, let's take it a step further by checking against the list of Twitter accounts you follow and if they have a Mixer account.

If new people you follow on Twitter or users once you connect Twitter have a Mixer account, a notification would come up that "You follow @Warblade on Twitter, want to follow their Mixer channel?"

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Option to Disable Emojis in chat

I just want an option to not have to see the annoying emojis. Let a smiley face just be : and ) The bright yellow default is annoying and distracting. Just let there be an option for the chat to only show up as text.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Vidme Export

It would be amazing if Mixer had an export to VidMe (Video Hosting Website).

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Rating search facet so that users can filter for channels

Rating search facet so that users can filter for channels.

This is super beneficial for under 18s and streams that host particular ratings can spend less time finding like-minded rated channels.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. You need to put real streamers at the top of the search list and by real streamers I mean people eith cams not Kinect a webcam ,mics,gamer

You need to add a new search filter its starting to be a problem where you need to go through 100's of unprofessional streamers to get to your page and by unprofessional streamers I mean people with no cams or using Kinect no Mic no profile pics no equipment for some reason they are going to top of list and they should be at the very bottom make a filter for people with cams or that have a profile picture there are 100's at the top of game list that need to be at the bottom thanks

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Hype bot should post in chat so everyone sees the Health reminder

Hype bot should post the health reminders in chat so everyone can see it and participate in the stretching or whatever for intermission

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bigger/more obvious loading symbol for changing between streams

On the home page, at the top, when switching streams, and when on a full stream page when switching streams through notifications:

The entire page does NOT reload and the previous stream continues playing until the new stream loads, (That is a cool effect and should stay), however, it is hard to know anything happened to the video feed. It looks like it is broken, (which seems very valid, considering past bugs), if you ignore the rather hard to see loading sign in the top right corner which looks like the video stream you are seeing is buffering, and not…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base