Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. MIXER SPOTLIGHT FOR STREAMERS UNDER 50 FOLLOWERS

It would be nice if mixer picked random streamers for there home page that way unknowns in the community get a chance to be known. Accounts with 0 to 50 followers could be seen by everyone when first signed in and maybe that would help random peoples accounts take off or get noticed more. It would be nice if your everyday gamers got discovered too sometimes instead or your 1 percenters getting mroe and more attention. i understand they ve worked hard to get there but it would be nice i think to have random spot lights for sure on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. A Better UI To Expand Mixer's User Base

At the time of making this idea post, Mixer is currently known primarily for two things: Fortnite and PUBG. Outside of these two games, Mixer has a very inconsistent viewer base which I believe to be stunting the growth of the website in terms of both users and broadcasters. This has caused issues for not only viewers not interested in these two games, but also broadcasters who are not interested in them either.

If someone does not enjoy streaming Fortnite or PUBG, their time on Mixer will be much harder, since most people use the service to view one of…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sub codes

so i had an idea, i think if you buy 1 month xbox you should get a sub code for mixer, 3 months 1 sub code a month 12 months 2 sub codes a month, kinda like what twitch does with amazon prime

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. multstream overlay

I m looking for a extension w overlay where I can add mores "streams"... multiple cams (ambient/external cam, mouse cam, cel NDI cam, gopro/wifi cam etc), multiple audio tracks (spotify - open that playlist and pause real time audio stream - and/or open lyrics for that song) etc, multiple dynamic popup/rollout overlays (sponsor/social media link, functional chat at full screen view, link to youtube highlight video, replay - open main stream 15s before in small overlay window, skype video/ discord audio call etc).

Mixer has ~7000 upolad "limit" and most of streamers hasn't 1 ~high-end pc to stream some games…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Adding Music Listening Capabilities For Viewers

I actually have seen a few suggestion post about this idea, However I want to go into more detail on the suggestion. Anyways Xbox is one of the largest gaming consoles on Mixer & the only way to stream games to Mixer directly w/o the need for a PC. so i think mixer should integrate music capabilities into the Xbox side of streaming. Just like they did with the webcam & making it so your stream doesn't pause or stop when switching game if deciding to play a different game. but you can add the ability to add background music…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Notifications for streamers on channel page

I believe the current state of notifications is a little too confusing for some. If someone wants to watch one of their favorite streamers they should be able to easily turn on that streamers notifications. While watching a streamer there should be a button that enables/disables notifications for that streamer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Verified badge next to name in chat.

I feel instead of colors, just have a verified badge like twitch does in their chat. Makes it easy to identify who's partnered or not. But it should also be an option for partners. Some that want to lurk or chat without some viewers knowing if they're the real deal or not. I personally since i've been getting growth on my channel, I've seen more and more "Rogue" accounts show up (i.e R0GUE, FaZe_Rogue, etc.). I personally would LOVE a verified badge next to my name since my button drop may be soon!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. FGC HYPZONE SUPPORT

Hey guys, so let’s get one thing out of the way here, the FGC on mixer is really small; I’m well aware of that (being an FGC streamer and all). But I really do believe that the presence of fighting games can become more mainstream on Mixer. My idea to help grow it is if HypeZone has support for fighting games such as TEKKEN, Street Fighter, Marvel vs Capcom, etc.

Hypezone would definitely help grow the small crowd of FGC streamers that are on mixer, and perhaps even introduce people to the fighting game community. I’ve spent, like, HOURS watching…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2 big borders on each side while watching a stream

While watching the stream on pc 2 big borders on each side, which wasn't there on the old site

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Partner

Affilation program. As I am sure many of you are aware that another streaming platform offers an affiliation program before a partnership program. This affiliation program allows smaller streamers to help grow their streams with subs and basic partnership rewards for subs.
    I have recently moved to mixer from said streaming platform and I am affiliated with them. I still have subs and earn revenue through my old stream and they are still taking their share of the revenue and gaining from my streams even though I use mixer to stream.
    I want mixer to take the share of my…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Islands of Nyne Hypezone, kudasai

The biggest draw to Mixer is the opportunity to be found that just doesn’t exist on Twitch anymore. Streaming new games that have a lot of potential is one way streamers invest in their future. Please don’t make us choose between the two and add Islands of Nyne: Battle Royal to the Hypezone.

Thank you, much love
    Harris

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Speedrun Hypezone

Would be awesome to have a Hypezone or something similar for speedrunners, this would potentially track a lot of attention for strramers of this community to try Mixer.

The idea (the way I think can be i.plemented) would be to feature a run that could potentially WR, PB or something like that.

Maybe sometype of Mixer timer such as livesplit connected to the speedrun.com database could work to generate an algorithm that can actually manage to know which runs are close to something important and have them featured in that channel

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Blizzard Stream Ablility

As Blizzard as started to add many games to their service Battle.net, I believe it would be a beneficial idea to have a Mixer Stream option incorporated into the launch system.
    As Blizzard begins to adds more games (Destiny 2, Black Ops 4) to their list of playable games through Battle.net, having the option to stream on Mixer through Battle.net would be awesome. Would give people the ability to stream an Blizzard game along with any Activision game.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. War thunder to hype zone

Adding war thunder to the hype zone would get more people watching it and expands small streamer channels. There are countless times there are bid action moments in that game wether you snipe a plane out the air with your tank from across map or kill multiple tanks in rapid succession while being shot at or bombing targets while diving and barely pulling up.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Arma 3 Proper Stream Catagory

Arma 3 and the mods that come with the game, like, Exile, and the Life mods, would bring in a bit of traffic. Right now, they are only Arma 2:Free and Arma Gold Edition categories we can stream under, which will probably be bringing the ones who DO stream the game, ZERO views, because, who is looking for Arma 2 or Arma Gold Edition anymore?
    Could it be possible for Arma 3 to get it own category please?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Use Mixer App to add facecam and voice for Xbox streams

So my idea is what if you could use your mixer app on phone as a mic or web camera for streamers on Xbox.

I will try to improve on Idea but for now.😀

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. hype zone

i was wondering if and when you might add a hype zone for islands of nyne, i personally and many streamers i speak to would like to see this, its fast paced skill orientated and think it would be a good addition to the hype zone

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Mixer app improvement with User Interface

Bring PC user interface Continuum to the Mixer App in the sense of more animations and/or transitions when navigating thru the app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Thoughts on new layout

Now I get that the new layout is supposed to make the site look better, but god forbid you watch a costream. With or without a soundboard, the screens on even a 2 player costream are unwatchably small. That is not an improvement at all.

And don't say "Zoom In"

That, for some reason, makes the videos SMALLER! And zooming out, although making video screens larger, makes all text smaller. Is Mixer TRYING to make the site unbearably useable?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Difficulty reading Anniversary Edition Chat color scheme

Anniversary Edition Chat is difficult to read with the dark gray background and light gray comments. It needs to be white lettering on dark background or black lettering on a very light colored or white background.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base