Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hypezone

Hello my GT is SammyMURKS also have a account through mixer under SammyMURKS. I'm in a Team by the name of "Hit or Miss Gaming" we just found out that when you co-stream that you can't enter hypezone, me and my mates are trying to figure out why? Can there be an update where we can enter Hypezone while Co-Streaming please. IF there is anyway where we can please inform that would be greatly appreciated.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. dashb

Hi guys. It would be great if you could whisper a message when being featured on mixer. just to give the streamer a little heads up

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Mixer background Colour

I know mixer has the whole dark blue theme, but it can be hard to read white writing on a dark background for some people, myself included. So it would be nice if you could have the option for a lighter background with dark text, I have spoken to a few people who would like the same option.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multi Feed Stream (through co-sreaming)

This is a suggestion primarily which i imagine would primarily be used for tournament streams and special events.

Now that co-streaming has been implemented It could be further improved by creating auxiliary or secondary accounts that can be linked (and auto co-stream) with a primary/main account for accompanying feeds like. For example one an account (co-stream feed) could be used for replays/map display. Another usage could be an account (co-stream feed) to focus on a key player from each team or the captains as well.

Naturally all of these would be optional functionality and up to the account owners to…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Mixer Neon Sign (Stock on the Mixer Store)

Just saw a tweet https://twitter.com/MrsLuclin/status/942867652686397440 from @WatchMixer and I was wonder who else thinks that it would be a great idea to stock that same neon sign design on the Mixer Store!? To me I'd think the Community would love to purchase them and would sell like hot cakes!! Just think your own Mixer Neon Sign in your Gamer Cave!! That would be awesome!!

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. YouTube Facebook

Post brodcasting games any time everyday

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Spatial sound streams on Mixer

Introduce streaming "Windows Sonic for Headphones"/"Dolby Atmos for Headphones" audio instead of regular stereo to Mixer.

Since support for spatial audio is a platform-level feature in Windows 10/Xbox One (and Windows Sonic for Headphones is included for no extra cost), I thought that streaming to Mixer the same 2-channel (spatial sound) mix that gets send to players headphones should not be too hard to manage (at least on Xbox One). This could provide better immersion for those watching Mixer streams - plug in your headphones and watch stream enjoying the same 3D audio as player!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Closed streams

G'day. I am a teacher at a distance education school (essentially an online school for kids who cant attend mainstream schooling) and I'm trying to find new and better ways to deliver content to them and interact with them so they get a good schooling experience. I was wondering if it would be possible to run classes within your platform that I could hide from a public audience. So essentially i could provide them the link and they would show up as either a guest or a user, but random people would not have access to the stream

Or

Is…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Cosplay

Mixer Really Needs a Craft area or / Cosplay area for people like me that want to stream craft/cosplay stuff. I don't really want to add myself to the art section because its not art that im working on its a cosplay / props.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Add the ability to like games for more accurate suggestions

I think that there should be an option to like/follow specific games like there is on twitch so that the suggestions will be mostly streams from games that you're interested in. That way the suggestions won't just be the most viewed streams at the time. This also, will allow people to easily get to the games that they enjoy watching and then find a good stream that they enjoy.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Webinar

There should be a Webinar option, like Webshow or IRL instead of a game. This would be different as it would be mainly used for learn purposes and lectures that want to be streamed.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. More people can add to or change in the stream teams

ATM only the stream team leader can invite people to the team and change the team info.

I think it be a good idea to let the leader pick people with in the team who can invite and change the page so if the team gets big it does not all fall down to 1 person.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Screenshots and Vedio Clips

Its would be nice if one can take his/her favorite Screenshot or video clip while streaming on Xbox. This will help Xbox community a lot.

Cheers,
    xGINx

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Allow for Staff members to use Sub emotes for free

Staff members get to use sub emotes for the stream (presuming the channel is partnered) they are currently in, therefore allowing for more integration between the community and staff - as well as giving them extra rewards for working and helping make Mixer what it is.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. how can i fix my videos to remove lag?

how can i edit like edit the lag to regular gameplay on my videos?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Mixer Create Tie-in

Some streamers may not have a webcam, but almost everyone has a cell phone, why not allow users to broadcast through the mixer create app instead of having usb camera.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Interactive button voting

An option that viewers can vote on the interactive buttons they like in the stream so the streamer can see which are the most liked by the regulars

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mixer and Big Tournaments

I think it would be a good thing to Mixer to make a deal with the organizers of LOL and CSGO big tournament like CSGO Majors and maybe LOL Finals!
    I hope you like the idea and if you do please upvote it!
    Cheers Ed ;)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. oauth redirect_uri

In app creation there is no field to add redirect_uri, and the 'default' always fail.

SUGGESTION: Add redirect_uri field to app details at oauth2 details (key, secret)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. refer a friend

I think there should be a refer a friend style program. I love the site but a lot of people just scoff at any streaming service that isn't twitch. For example, at 50 friends referred with over 10 hours watched, receive a free subscription for the channel of your choosing or some other benefits/perks. I want mixer to get bigger and I think this would be a great benefit to the community to get your friends on the site with you.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base