Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Hacer que alla una opcion en la que pagen con puntos o gratis si lo quieres el stremer, y que ello vayan eligiendola, segun que cancion y ca

Hacer que alla una opcion en la que m pagen con puntos o gratis si lo quieres el stremer, y que ello vayan eligiendola, segun que canciones y categorízarlas, pensadlo.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Podeis hacer el fondo de chata mas transparente o totalmente transparente y q varias personas que hablan en el chat salga del color que ello

Podeis hacer el fondo de chata mas transparente o totalmente transparente y q varias personas que hablan en el chat salga del color que ellos quieran en alguna opcion o alguo, seria muy util.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. on screen notifications

i think mixer should design a way to inform those that have submitted a request to them to be notified when the request has been responded to, as some matters take longer to find resolution and solution to than other matters, while they (the requestees) are watching mixer channels and streams, instead of sitting at watchbeam or elsewhere awaiting a response to their request or leaving after waiting and then forgetting for some time that they had put in a request or were awaiting a response, or that the response that was due is awaiting their own response to either…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Vr Streams

Hi! I'm relatively new to Mixer and have been developing my VR and music stream, I think adding a VR Category and a Music category would be awesome, especially for the music streams like MonsterCat :)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Subscriber color change

In the chat we as subscribers should have a custom color either thru mixer or let the streamer control the color of there own subs to help promote it more as well(just leave out purple to help sell mixer pro)

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Tradução Portugues

Portuguese Translate.

O mais interessante nesta tradução seria ao invés de "Você pode fazer parte de mais DE 3 times." ser "Você pode fazer parte de mais 3 times."
    No primeiro modo da a impressão que é possível ser membro alem de 3 times, na segunda da pra entender que o MAXIMO são 3 times em que você pode estar.

Boa Sorte com a plataforma! :D

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Can we get an artist tab on the front page?

Maybe it's just me but I have trouble finding artist. Perhaps an artist tab on the front page so you don't have to go too out of your way to find new artist drawing or creating on this platform.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Need better way to search prior Mixers for Windows Insiders and to play them back.

Would like to be able to select WindowsInsider broadcast from list and replay. Need a search window that gives list of choices when we dont know the exact title of the Mixer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mobile App Grid View Costream

Grid view for co streams! Also integrate the options for costream right into Xbox. So when you invite party to co stream and they accept...automatically have grid view on pc viewing but also for the mobile app. Currently you have to adjust this on pc ... And either way if you use your mobile app you can only view one stream at a time on a Co stream which kind of defeats the object.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Re-open streams you closed on costreams

It's great that we can now close out streams on costreams, but there seems to be no way to re-open them (apart from refreshing the page).

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Following number

Where you see in the picture is how many I'm following on mixer

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fix the change username option.

Every time I try to change my username it's says that the username is taken and reserved, when in fact it isn't. I looked for people with the name that I wanted to change to and there were none. But mixer being the glitchy stream service it is, decided that no, I am not allowed to change my own name. FIX BEFORE I LOSE IT AND DELETE MY ACCOUNT

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Automatic channel ban filter in chat that reports comments to staff.

A filter to automatically ban in chat and report comment phrases to Mixer staff. As a moderator for a few channels the autodelete filter needs to ban and report to staff the three letter suicide related comments and other phrases that have no place ANYWHERE on the internet. Multiple offenses earn a site wide ban. XBOX has whole network communication ban timeouts, so should Mixer. Content providers should have a comm ban list to subscribe to of who has been banned in multiple channels.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Console Teams

When I watch mixer, sometimes I am interested in watching gameplay of a specific platform/console. I think it would be a cool idea if Mixer was to make platform teams with your mixer partners. That way if someone wants to watch PC streamers or PS streamers or Xbox streamers they don't have to scavenge through the channels to find a platform tag. Instead they can just visit the team page similar to your Mixer partner team page. Just an idea I thought would be helpful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Hypebot Custom Timers

It would be nice to be able to customize your hypebot (hype bot) to be able to send custom messages during times of chat activity. Similar to how Botisimo does it. It would help to combat having communication errors when using overlay/chatbot integration.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Xbox settings

There should be more xbox settings, xbox is very limited on customisation for streams, it should have as equal setting from mobule, like chatbot, VoDs, & more chat commands. There should also be a way to add stuff on screen, or even add diffrent types of bots, that activate in certain situations (doing it without other programs) this would make people who stream on xbox, make there stream more interactive, and fun. :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. A live broadcast Game Show

It will be cool to have a mixer channel since it's interactive to have a live Game show kinda like HQ live and the good old 1 vs 100 game show. Comes on at a certain time for example 9pm Est and everyone joins the live stream to try to win prizes like games or monthly cards etc.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Windows Live sign-in failure on Android

Android app's live integration tends to break the application, as signing in fails on a consistent basis. Tapping the account you want to sign in with just redirects you to a screen to create a Mixer account, which promptly provides an error message if you try to move forward and create your Mixer account on the android app.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base