Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Uptime timer on a streamer

A timer to see how long the stream is live for.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Platform Exclusive Featured Section

A featured section that resembles the current featured carousel, but is broken into tabs that are based on the platform that the streamer is gaming on (in this example I focus on Xbox, PC, and PS4), and it's smaller (maybe only highlights 2 or 3 streamers).

The current carousel is a great way to grow, and the weekly cool down is a great way to bring variety to the featured page, but Mixer is going through a significant phase of "Xbox First" content, which I think is building the stigma that Mixer is Xbox only, and consequently intimidating PS4 or…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Team Following

With the website re-design it has made following multiple people in a team much longer, in the old website you could flick through and follow everyone, with the new design you have to go into everyone's channel and drop the follow there.

Whilst that's fine for newer or smaller teams but for those large teams it can become very time consuming.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. GTA Online and H1Z1 HypeZone

Please it would be so cool

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. new channel setup

not a fan of the new channel setup. The streamers name, follow button, and sub button should be at the top. it gets lost being at the bottom and I think it looks cleaner when its at the top. another issue is now after closing the interactives the screen is smaller than it was with the old setup.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Hypezone Section

This would be a new section in the mixer site that allows Hypezone to be more accessible and be open to more people at a time, so you can have a nice choice of action. It would have two categories of streamers closest to a win and streamers with highest kill count in their match. This allows viewers to check out multiple streamers at a time and find someone that they like from all the action.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. hearthstone has 2 directories for the same game

One directory is Hearthstone, the other Hearthstone: Hero's of Warcraft. If there is no difference would you mind deleting one from the game directory

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. One night series

To Whom it may concern, I feel that the One Night games would port easily to your interactive format! Might talk to Dire Wolf.. or white wizard..or whoever does one night werewolf and vampire game system...also might want to team up with square enix to do a turn based rpg. Or something in the arkham horror franchise...And lastly.. Something like ascention or star/hero realms.. Yours in hopes it helps...FrogDaPirate

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. game

I would like to be able to click on the game of the stream I'm watching and to take me to the game directory, something like this

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. better support for archived streams

watching a livestream is great, I have no problem at all. it's fun, it's fast, it's stable. But watch a recorded stream isn't that great, maybe it's a regional problem (Brazil), but it's really annoying me. the stream stop every 3 secs, visual and audio bugs all the time
    I really enjoy making part of this site, and I hope you guys help me stay here watching my favorite creators.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. can we do mixercon in minnesota?

there has never been a con in mn

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Text entry in popped out chat

When I pop out chat, the text entry box is missing. I like to watch the stream full screen on one monitor and pop out chat to it's own little window on my main monitor, but that doesn't work anymore.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hypezone chat tab needs to go

The hypezone chat tab is a bad thing. I feel like it should at least be a setting to have it all show up on your channel. I think a lot of streamers are missing out on a chance for solid feedback since 90% of the channel is in a chat you can't see unless you have the hypezone pulled up. I want to at least see all the people talking smack so i can get a chance to correct something or slap em with a witty comeback.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Hypezone chat tab needs to go

The hypezone chat tab is a bad thing. I feel like it should at least be a setting to have it all show up on your channel. I think a lot of streamers are missing out on a chance for solid feedback since 90% of the channel is in a chat you can't see unless you have the hypezone pulled up. I want to at least see all the people talking smack so i can get a chance to correct something or slap em with a witty comeback.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. google chrome extension

create a google chrome extension, to alert when your favorite streamers go online (like twitch has one, unofficial extension)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Support to the Brazilian portgues

Even choosing the language type the Mixer does not keep the language chosen... I have tested in all browsers plus the language always continues in English.

Give better attention to language support as this is essential

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. feed

a better website and service. I stream and the page reloads to the size it wants, the chat box does not open, the stream did not save as they have in the past and let us not forget the all around issues with ones login

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Hypezone works, it has added to my followers. But can we please have some variety rather than just FPS? Forza? Variety zone? Thx.

Hypezone works, it has added to my followers. But can we please have some variety rather than just FPS? Forza? Variety zone? Thx

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. hosting

I feel the hosting on Mixer has changed. Previously I could go into any streamers page and I could click around to the previous broadcasts while that streamer was hosting another streamer. As of late I go into a streamer's page that I want to watch a previous broadcasts and it automatically moves me to the streamer that is being hosted. For example.... If I went into attic's page and he is hosting meat I can't view attic's previous broadcasts it automatically goes to meat's broadcast and there is no way of changing this. I hope this made sense. Hope…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. web notifcations

Idea: Web Notifcation Support. (Notifications via Firefox, Chrome, Edge).

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base