Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Way for Mods to remove HypeBot messages.

It'd be cool if Mods could remove messages put in by HypeBot just to remove innapropriate names.. Just my thoughts, could be handy in the future.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Variety

An equivalent to the HypeZone but for variety community who stream games that aren't the "big" thing. Maybe something like the algorithm filters through people playing games with less than X people watching in that game directory

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. G+ & Blogger On Mixer Profile

On Channel Customize under Social Profiles could we get G+ & Blogger added in the near future? I feel these three profiles are worthy of links as well.

Thanks,

SPP

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Hypezone feedback

Hypezone is broken, it doesn't finish games before switching over to another channel, sometimes it stays on channels for the entire game and sometimes it's all of two seconds, no matter if the game has been completed or not... it's not a fair system and needs to be fixed

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Featured content on the carousel

The current Featured streamer carousel is great but I strongly feel that it contains too much of the verified channels and its not giving rising content creators the exposure that they deserve. Every day we see company streams or verified streams in the top 3-4 spots on the carousel. I think that those channels should have their own featured carousel or section. UNLESS there is an event that needs priority.

Giving random streamers a spot on the carousel is great and means a lot to the mixer community and seems to be one of the things that sets Mixer apart…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Ver quien se une.

Estaría Super genial poder ver quien se une al streaming, algo así como lo que pasa en los directos de Facebook o instagram que en el chat te dicen "x usuario se unio".

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. filter

will there ever be a filter implemented so u can turn off games your browser is seeing? i dont wanna see fortnite or pubg at all but thats basicly all mixer is atm... i want be able to turn off certain games so i dont see them anymore please make this happen im sick and tired of seeing fortnite in about 90 out of a 100 streams...

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. as much stream team as possible

we need to have as much stream team as we can im tryna hav a bo4 team bf5 team forza team red dead stream team etc hope you listen to these ideas

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. On screen indicator of notification preferences for a channel

Currently you have to drill down into the bell icon to be navigated to your notification settings, or go through the main menu.

It would be awesome since so many people are unaware of their own notification settings, if there was an on screen indicator in the UI.
    That showed if they had email/web notifications enabled for the stream they are currently watching.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Inactive taken usernames

Remove all 2015, 2016, 2017 Dead accounts. On August 10th

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Mixer site update

I got the mixer site update before a lot of people, and tried reverting back to the old version...
    I really do not enjoy everything being on the bottom of streams and i feel like all the tabs are pushed close together and feel so cluttered...
    Having this new layout makes less rooms for streamers, i get a lot of people like this new update, but if you put in an option to switch what version of the site we are using (which i know you did have) at least make it functional! I attempted to switch to the normal…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. add more co-stream users

what i was thinking is we need more co-streaming slots, so not just 4 can have like 6 or 8 people inside co-stream

Because Sea of thieves coming out 8 or 6 slots ship then i would love stream with 6 people on Mixer with them.

but because on 4 right now i want request should we get more slots for bigger games like 5 or 8 teams streaming

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Team search Please

There are so many teams! There is no feasable way to actually find a team because they aren't searchable and you can't organize them!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. islands of nyne hypezone

islands of nyne is a very fun game to play and watch, I would love to see an "islands of nyne"/ION hypezone channel, I know realm royale got the hz channel pretty quick and not it seems like it's a dead game that no body really watches or plays, but having played islands of nyne I can say that this game is here to stay and will compete with pubg and fortnite big time, please make it happen and thank you!!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Clickable game name on stream page

Today the name of a game on a stream page is not just a text.
    Please make it as URL to the game category on Mixer so user can easily navigate to all game streamers page.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. The language selection shows language-adapted streams on the Mixer home page.

The selected language in the language selection shows the selected steams on the start page of Mixer if possible under Top Streams or in a specially provided area.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Monthly sub

We are all on budget constraints of some sort. Let us pay extra for multi month subs. 3 month 6 month 9 month 12 month? :)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Someone hacked me I need help

Someone made my stream on fortnite an over watch stream and some random guy with a face cam was playing a game and then started playing this very weird recording into the stream. I don’t even stream over watch.!?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. FTL software to grab the missing ecoded video.........

What I would like to suggest is, Another tool or software to encode the missing video that FTL does not pick up. So the encoder does not have to do all the work and the cast runs smooth and artifact free and lag free. All this will do is run along side the codec and what ever is not processed the software will process the missing files it will work like a mop being rung out the water on the mop is the extras for the video, You will always have a full video render no issues at full speed…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. NHL 19

I would love to see HypeZone work their way into the sports world. NHL19 would be perfect to showcase the intense OT or even a shootout!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base