Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixer Bingo

I have an idea to increase viewership and subscribers to Mixer. What I enjoy about Mixer is how interactive it is my idea is to make it more interactive. Bingo cards! Imagine if while @Siefe is streaming all his subscribers have a bingo card filled with different thing that could happen in a game of Fortnite. A space for a hand cannon kill, one for not sticking the landing, and things along the sort. I suggest starting it off as a special event, putting a lot of effort into marketing it for a week and then Friday night or Saturday…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Private chat lobbies

With esports coming to Mixer it’s pulling a lot of viewers. Along with a lot of viewers comes a lot of spam in chats. An option to host private chats with friends would be cool.
    Example: Smite esport started today, chat is filled with 6,000 twitch kids spamming “Mixer sucks” etc. had to turn of the chat. But there are some Mixer streamers I want to chat with about the games having our own chat would be great.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Ability to see Who's been "TimedOut" so we can remove their punishment

We can see who's been "Banned" in case we want to unban the person. But what about people who have been TimedOut? What if we have a rogue mod in our stream timing people out for 99 hours? If that's even possible? We need to be able to see who's timed out, Who issued the time-out, and the ability to remove the punishment on the person. I think this is pretty underrated and should be implemented immediately. As a streamer, we need to know that our mods are not abusing their power under our noses.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Just an Idea.

Hello All I put this in other since well, it's more less going to be referring to a lot and in general things but I want to write this to maybe help this community really shine and become successful doing what they enjoy and or love! ^_^
    so with that said in mind I am of course new but I took a tiny 7hours to run though a lot of the comments and threads and this tiny messaging forum, Now what I see and saw were classic in terms of watching a potentially good business crash and burn and (poof)…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Show video whilst chatting in mobile portrait orientation

As asked on February 9th's #LevelUpCast (https://twitter.com/JBJblaze/status/962065978963062785) I want to be able to type in my chat messages, whilst in portrait orientation on my phone, and still have the stream video viewable.
    Thank you!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. I have a Good idea 💡 💡 .

I have a Good idea 💡 💡 make it to where we can embed live broadcast video to Facebook posts or tweets. And YouTube.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Ability to switch games on Xbox without stream stopping

It should should just pause the steam instead of stopping it fully when you change to new games

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. VOD Title on download

Would be rad when you download a VOD the title of the file automatically becomes the title of the stream or a timestamp.

Rather than just being "source".

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. A way to invite your Xbox live friends to your stream

Iit would be cool if you could invite your Xbox live friends to your stream which could help you with views and getting your stream out there

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Featured

Hello, I’m a mixer streamer and I’m having a blast, very small streamer but I have made some incredible friends, I’m wondering if the “ FEATURED “ update that just came out is only for streamers with web cams ? I’m not camera shy or anything i just don’t have the space for a greeN screen I’m just wondering If it’s possible to be Featured on the front page without a camera, I have yet see any streamers with no cameras, thank you and have a bless day everyone

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Mixer App Audio Poblem

I am currently streaming on the mixer app. I turn up the volume but the volume does not work on the stream. The only stream volume is the one coming through the mic.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. A banner that stays in chat to let your viewers know your running late or that your normal schedule has changed for the day.

A banner or auto message that is shown so a streamer can let their followers know that they are running late or their schedule has changed for the day in case of an emergency.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Discord roles/channel fix

Basically we need a way to scroll thru channels/roles if your server has alot of them

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. HYPEZONE

So Mixer i got a million dollar viewer/potential soon to be partner idea lol. Ok so Hypezone fabulous idea i love it the viewers love and the streamers love it. A problem im seeing is alot of people complaining about not getting featured. So with that problem i have a solution. So there’s mixer hypezone and there’s nfl redzone. Difference is redzone shows multiple and hypezone shows one. So what if hypezone showed more people at once getting close to that win. Im not saying every single person at one time because im not sure how difficult that would be…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. HypeZonePUBG vote need a tweak

Hello,
    Last few days when I don't stream I'm lurking HypeZonePUBG and there is a huge problem with trolls. They abuse only 5 votes for !next command so host switch every 20 seconds no matter how many players is alive or watching hosted stream. That command need a tweak for time idle before next vote or option for 50% live viewers vote before auto-bot switch to next player. I lost my patience yesterday when they changed 20 streams in the row in 3 min withou any chicken dinner or player/team deaths. Mobile app also after last patch don't show hosts…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Directory

Merging World of Warcraft channels all together to one category. There are sepperate channels for every expansion I think from legion to cata. I was wondering if there was a to just put world of Warcraft just all together.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. party audio

Hallo zusammen.

Eine Frage an euch, ich wollte gestern mal ein Spiel per Mixer übertragen soweit so gut das ist nicht das Problem dies zu starten.
    Ich wollte aber auch das meine Teammates die mit in der Party sind mit übertragen werden, sprich das was wir in der Party während des Spiels erzählen.

Nun hab ich eingestellt das Party Audio mit übertragen wird jedoch sobald ich die Übertragung starte kam bei meinen Kameraden die Meldung das ihr Audio nicht übertragen wird.

Meine Frage nun warum?!

Und wie kann man dies abändern damit auch ihre Partyaudio mit in den Stream einfliessen. …

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Notifications

A button or timer that clears the notification box when it gets flooded with new/older alerts.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. chat overlay

I'm not sure where this would go, per se, but here are my thoughts:

So, I noticed that the screen real-estate on Mixer, as compared to other platforms is less. It would be nice if we could increase this without going full screen, as it impedes one's ability to interact with chat, which to me is part of what makes Mixer great! I realize that part of the limited real-estate comes from the interactive panels, but I just feel some adjustments may help viewers to feel more involved and satisfied with what they are watching. I really want to be…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. New 6th Featured Screen for Creative/Up and coming rework

Create a 6th featured screen to showcase alternative games or streamers, not something based on metrics alone but something that shows off the wealth of creative talent we have here as streamers.

This is the perfect platform to show off a 'star' from the up and coming section to help push through aspiring and growing streamers, getting them exposure that is hard to come by without being part of a bigger group.

Also think we need to limit who shows up in the up and coming section, seeing partners with 10k+ follows in there isn't ideal, there should be an…

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base