Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. animations

I would be amazing to have animations in mixer such as the ones offered by stream labs, this would be a benefit from us who can only stream from the console since we are new channels and don't have the necessary equipment!!, we could have follow, subs alerts in the screen. Thanks in advance.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Team Page co-streaming

It would be neat to have the team page function like a co-streaming page, where every streamer in team show live video and allow users to chat to the team as a whole, 5k Sparks to make a team makes it feel lack luster when you could just do a co stream and save the Sparks, doing more for teams would make the points spent much more valuable to create the team and add more purpose to the teams! Just a thought after the co-streaming announcement <3

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Hey Can You Please Add More Commands For Moderators On The Mixer App For Mobile Devices This Will Be Helpful for Moderators on the go and ne

Hey Can You Please Add More Commands For Moderators On The Mixer App For Mobile Devices This Will Be Helpful for Moderators on the go and need to moderate the chat. I think this would be really Helpful.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Slow mode timer/Message limit

When I was in the Xbox stream during E3, I was able to send one message every 5-6 minutes. However, when I first started chatting, I didn't know there was a limit until a red bar showed up saying "Please wait a few minutes to send another message" or something to that effect.

It would be nice and absolutely helpful to know how long it is until a user can send a message in chat instead of waiting and guessing when we can send a message in chat, whether it be a timer or some indication of how long it…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. gametest titles

I believe it would be great if you guys added in a game title like "Game in development" I was trying to stream hyperun and a couple of other pre-alpha games, and couldn't even put it into a correct discoverable search term.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Xbox Dashboard Notification On Stream

I think it'd be nice for the channel to get some sort of notification that they are now being featured on the Xbox Dashboard and also for when they're taken off the dashboard.

There was a stream I was in recently where they didn't show up on the dashboard when they were scheduled and had to contact some people and then finally was up, an hour later than they were scheduled then we had to check after an hour if they were still up because we didn't know if they were going to stay up for the rest of the…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. YouTube notification for Beam Streaming

In the same way that Twitch has done "Live Annotation" features for YouTube (where if you connect your account to YT/Google, it can detect if you're streaming and will have an annotation note that you're live). This would be great to have for Beam!

42 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mods should be able to pin information on chat

Mods should be able to pin information right on top of the chat so they wouldn't need to keep repeating themselves to get important messages through everyone watching.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. fullscreen for dual streams on xbox mixer app

While watching dual ir 4 joined streams on Xbox mixer app. You can't full screen, or just hide chat.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I have someone that i don't want see the messages or when is online in the channel (and vice versa) .... even trying to ignore they keep at

I have someone that i don't want see the messages or when is online in the channel (and vice versa) .... even trying to ignore they keep attacking us, mentioning, etc... Reporting goes to an extent and the account is either banned or ignored and they are still on mixer doing the same thing to other streamers . We need a button to just ignore them so we can't see anything they type . Like a Block button .

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. langu

Heyjo!
    I'm Thrimbor and i have the idea, one can add a search funktion or a filter funktion, to search for the Language. 'cause im German and maybe its easier to find offers in his own language.

Maybe its exist, well then i doesn't found it
    (i know the gamesearch funktion)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Highlight speaking player during Co-Stream

During Co-Streams, it can be hard to tell who is speaking without knowing voices or each person having a camera and trying to watch each window all at once. It would be cool if there were an option to highlight anyone speaking during a Co-Stream with a blue outline around their window, similar to a Skype call.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Schedule

Be able to post a schedule on your channel home page. Oh and have a channel home page :D

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Make it possible to import/Edit Scenes (Control Layouts) via json in the new Interactive Studio

It would be very nice if you could simply edit the json in the new interactive studio for import/share reasons.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Board Games/Tabletop listing needed.

I play Board Games like Dark Souls: The Board game with viewers. There is currently no game listing for something like this. Perhaps a General Board Games or Tabletop listing could be made to accommodate?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. CoStream

Enable people with Xbox only to be added to a CoStream. I have a PC but my friend doesn't currently. It would open the door for many Xbox only users to participate in CoSteaming.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Found a strange unicode character in a game name

I have been using a Python script I've written for a while that goes through the list of everyone I follow and prints out who is currently live and what game they're playing.

Today I got an error from my script:

UnicodeEncodeError: 'charmap' codec can't encode character '\u2013' in position 52: character maps to <undefined>

It was triggered on the line that prints the streamer name and game:

print("{} - playing {}".format(name, game['name']))

This error shows up when I run my script through Windows Command Prompt (default for opening the script by double-clicking it). I opened and ran my script…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. desktop split screen

split screening browser on 17inch laptop puts the website into mobile view cutting you off from watching vods. if you drag the browser to the right or left a hair it goes to normal site. its a bit annoying cause i watch/do everything in browser in splitscreen. a easy fix is to make the mobile trigger a hair smaller. or make it so you have the option to go to desktop view

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base