Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Separate Title For Taglines And Hashtags

I've seen a lot of Mixer Streamers include Hashtags and Taglines in their Titles. I can Imagine it's hard to do, seeing is how IT ALL leads up to the 80 Character limit for Stream Titles. I think Those hashtags and taglines should have their OWN section, that way, There's more space for a longer title without hashtags that clog up space in the character limit! What do you guys think? - Flaretale52

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mixer Variety

hey guys. so i think that we can all agree that we need more variety on mixer. we want to encourage streamers to stream what they want rather than feel they have to stream 1 particular game they may not like. this is why i think instead of having a top games list in your face on the homepage why dont we randomise this daily and call it a featured games list. this way we all may discover new games and streamers we would have missed otherwise. this would also give streamers more of an incentive to play something different

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Permanent Past Livestreams

We all know that after 14 days a previous livestream will get deleted. But what if something really awesome happened in a match and after a month or so, you want to show it to you friend. Unfortunately you can’t. It’s gone forever. If Mixer implements this feature, it could be like your streaming history! Every single livestream no matter how big or small never deserves to be forgotten! Let’s make past Livestreams permanent!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Custom lists for followed streams

I would like to see an option to make custom lists or groups for the streamers that you follow. This can be a list customized by the user. I mod a lot. Sometimes people mod me and I don't see them for 3-4 months or I have so many other streams I follow they get buried under the following tab. It doesn't have to be a large number of lists, it can be limited to 5 lists per user? I can then separate my morning streamers, my partnered streamers, the streamers I mod for, streamers I should un-follow at some…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. How fair is it

How far is it to get bullied from someone else and then when ask them to stop. Someone else comes end and gets me banned because I wanted to stop bulling me. How dare you band me when I wanted to stop getting bullied I have told my mother about this and she wants to find away to talk to Microsoft Mixer to make this right because she hates bulling she is against this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Being band by false things

I am mad that someone band me for false reason and I have ADHD. So sometimes I don't understand certain things it has to be explain very good to me. You only didn't band me but also my mother and she is very angry with this girl and not being told why it was band. If it goes away or stay and my mother don't know who to talk too if she ever find out who this is she will watch her to catch her to band her as well. But for legal things though not false. Can't reply or…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Account/username

Mixer removes inactive accounts (that have been inactive for a certain period/amount) of time, like 2015, 2016, 2017 inactive accounts so loyal streamers and viewers can have access to a names taken by a inactive/dead accounts.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Xbox

Mixer on Xbox needs more. Especially quality of stream. My stream likes to lag and freeze and I know it’s not pc where you can do everything on it. But it would be nice to have more options to make your stream easier watch for others

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. S

There are some games that have not yet been updated making it harder to get people to watch.

What could help with that is whenever a game has an official release date have it ready a week or so before release date that way people who want to jump straight on and stream it can do so.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. SAMU_7722

SAMU_7722

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Tag for PC and Console streamers

Hello,

I myself am a PC gamer and love the look of Mixer. However with many console users on the platform, I find it difficult to find a PC stream to support without seeing [PC] in their stream title.

It might be a cool idea to tag which system you're actually using and it appears next to your stream title as a little tag.

As I don't mind watching console streamers on story games but when it comes to competitive, I like to watch it via PC. Not sure if the community will agree but we'll see :D

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. console viewing

let people watching on console be able to view or access the streamers profile/profile description to see if they have anything on there, like: rules, command list, social media.. etc

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Panels

Allow us to use FULL HTML coding for panel? Instead of adding in parts to the code making it appear gappy

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Auto Transcoding & Windows Ad

Hey Mixer Team. First off thank you guys for continuing updating and feedback to the Mixer community. I know you guys are always working behind the scenes, probably already heard/have these 2 ideas in play. But just been thinking about these, and said might as well drop an Idea on the Portal page lol.

Auto Transcoding - With this feature, it will make accessing Content Creators channels A LOT easier. It will help , for example when i am at work, service is not great, hence i have difficult time access some peoples streams. I know you can Manually change…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Communities To Mixer

So, With adding Communities to mixer people of mixer can create support communities to help other mixer streamers, they can help people get to know each other! It's a support type of thing

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. I cant log in,

Just fix this piece of ****

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Favorites

I feel like streaming platforms like Mixer should have the option for users to not just follow but create their own favorites list they can reference as they’d like. No notification to the streamer, just for their own convenience

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Recognition of the viewer by the country.

Hello, Mixer!

I would like to suggest a possible tool; which would be the automatic recognition of the viewer by country. Streamers will then know where their viewers come from, making streaming and viewer interactivity more inviting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base