Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Official team program, streamers and support in Spanish.

As the title describes, it would be necessary (officially), to have or form a team of both streamers, support and even CMs.

I love the platform and the way it is taking, but I think there is hardly any content in Spanish and above all it is because of the lack of support.

Having said that, as I already mentioned with Tlovetechsupport (Mixer), I would love to be part of this.

Regards!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. More Windows 10 Design

Pls add more Windows 10 Design in here and kick out These strange Android like Design. Pls. Change the Icons etc. and replace them with the Windows 10 one.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MInecraft Livestrams

Beam stream for Minecraft!

There seems to be a lack of collaboration with Minecraft and Mixer, as I can't get my account to link up with Minecraft without downloading OBS. Is this an issue that can be solved or is this something that's already been fixed and I just don't seem to figure out how?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sub Emote availability for costream

The idea is to be able to use the sub emotes of all the streamers a user is subscribed to while those streamers are co-streaming. For example, I would have Siefe's Beard icon and RocketBear's Bear icon to be next to my name and also have access to both streamers sub emotes while watching their co stream.
    Of course watching a 4 person co-stream and having 4 sub icons next to your name can be a bit much.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Auto-renewal for Subscribers on a Budget

My household is on a strict budget but, I try to put money aside for subscribing to at least one person every month. The way it currently is, you have to manually go in after subscribing every time and turn off auto renewal. I understand that Beam makes money from people with auto renewal turned on by default but, if I could have a one-time toggle so it doesn't auto renew when subbing to someone, this would cause ease of mind and prevent any unintended charges to Paypal when money might be tight.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Streaming from console forces us to use Kinect as camera. Void of any other choices, add the ability to crop the field of vision on the came

Streaming from console forces us to use Kinect as camera. Void of any other choices, add the ability to crop the field of vision on the came

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Add an indicator in the browse window for streamers who are Co-Streaming

Just like the title have an indicator on the browse window for which streamers are Co-Streaming.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Mix it up co stream feature

Going with the name have a Co stream future where you click mix it up and you get put with a random streamer that also wants to "mix it up" and you Co stream together

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Auto adding Xboxlive friends via the Mixer XboxOne app.

Well see title.

I would love to be able to use a "search friends " option to find all my XboxLive friends using Mixer.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. There should be an extra bonus of sparks for watching a specific streamer for so long. Let's just say 500 sparks extra for watching for 2 hr

I had posted something similar but it was not looked at in the right way. I hope I have made it more clear. Maybe the mistake was on my part though.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. noob channel

run a noob channel. I think there could be numerous additional streamers if folks knew what and how to do it. Just a weekly or bi-weekly quick hit to show folks how to set up streaming and get followers etc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Regarding CoStreams

Regarding CoStreams, having the ability to just watch one streamer and have just that one chat with the streamer where even if in a costream, the conversation would not get lost. I prefer to watch one stream and interact with that streamer. If costreaming, give me the option to have a chat with one of the streamers separate instead of the chaotic nature of making them all into one.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. The only thing that @WatchMixer needs now is a custom overlay software built in, that would make mixer #'1 streaming app full stop.

The only thing that @WatchMixer needs now is a custom overlay software built in, that would make mixer #'1 streaming app full stop.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Backgrounds

Backgrounds for kinect
    We need to get backgrounds for Kinect like we had them on Dance Central and other Kinect games, every time the game would record video a background came out automatically.
    I would like if this was possible on Kinect for XBOX ONE through MIXER

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Up and Coming Page Suggestions

I like the idea of the Up and Coming page, but feel it's being neglected or otherwise not as effective as it could be.

1) I think the UaC page should feature a limited number of streams (12?). And these should get rotated out on an hourly basis (or some amount of time) and a new set of up and comers can get in.

Currently, the page can be near infinitely scrolled down and people below the top 12 are not benefited by this unless someone is real bored and just scrolls and scrolls.

2) As has been said before,…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Browse Teams page should reorder depending on who's live

The Teams page (https://mixer.com/browse/teams) could use some minor improvements:

1) Teams with no on streaming are being shown on the Teams page. This benefits no one, especially if a team with members streaming isn't anywhere on the Teams page

2) The order in which team members are shown should reorder automatically based on who is live. I've clicked on a team page and saw multiple people broadcasting, but only one of them was shown with the green dot/icon. The other people shown on the Browse Teams page were offline/not streaming.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. I am watching Impulse try and give away game codes and many people either do not answer or do not want the game he is giving away and i was

I am watching Impulse try and give away game codes and many people either do not answer or do not want the game he is giving away and i was thinking it might be nice to have a toggle switch a streamer can turn on when doing giveaways that allows us the viewer to opt in to the giveaway. that way the random name grabber will have a higher chance of getting someone who is paying attention and wants the giveaway.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Banner based notifications on iOS / Android

Banner notification by iOS/Android application

I'd like to receive the notifications when my favorite steam channel is started. It seems to me that now Mixer has the capability to pop-up notifications by web browser based technology. My suggestion is to implement notification capability on iOS/Android applications. If the Banner is pop-upped on my iPhone, I'll be able to catch the events of starting favorite streams even if I'm offline. Any thoughts?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Virtual Reality Streaming

As Windows embraces the XR technologies with Windows Holographic, it would be amazing to optimize Mixer on Windows 10 and platforms like Oculus so that VR and AR players can start and control their streams without having to take off the headset.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. ADDING TITLE TO PREVIOUS RECORDED ON CHANNELONE.

I been on your community streams a lot in the past week and i seen from the Previous Recorded VODS you guys post up, you guys lack putting the time it was recorded or even the title of the previous VOD. It would help the community more if we knew when these were taken.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base