Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Continuing to stream

Would be nice if we could continue to stream while switching games without having to restart our stream.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Special event themed

Would Love This For a Example Like When we had The Eclipse it Was The Right Time for it

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Have the cookie statement write a cookie to remember our choice

The cookie statement is an EU directive and only requires the statement to be shown, if the page makes use of third party cookies outside the realm of the site itself. The directive does not prevent the statement display from writing a cookie remembering our choice in the matter (whether we closed and accepted or rejected the cookie policies).
    I suggest you add a cookie storage and check to the cookie statement bar, that remembers what we chose to do the last time and let the cookie time-out after 6 months. Don't update the cookie every time we visit, as…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I really appreciate your service and the time your team has put into developing such a great streaming service. One thing I would love to do

I really appreciate your service and the time your team has put into developing such a great streaming service. One thing I would love to do is have the ability to push to my local server so I can keep recordings of all the streams that I broadcast. I think just this little thing would make more people potentially switch over. I would personally be extremely pleased along with my comrades. I thank you so much for your time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mixer Create App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Autostreaming

It would be Nice If we have The option to toggle on/off The Streaming preview of The channels on The main menu. Isso live in Brazil and my internet connection is awful. Im watching Gamescon and had a Lot of trouble to start watching ... The app starts playing The highlighted channel automátic, when i select The channel The áudio of The preview keeps playing with The stream, wich by The way starts on 1080p , would be aewsome to have custom configs such as start always on 480p and dont preview automátic on The main menu

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. See viewers

Hi whilst I stream on the Xbox I have the chat on my screen to see what my Viewers are saying. I can only see the people who chat within the chat not the viewers who actually are viewing is there any way we can make it visible to see who is watching your stream like a pop up natifactaion saying this viewer is now watching your stream. I do have my phone open but still not able to see who is viewing my stream can you help thanks

20 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Option for veiwers to make their own costream

I have two favorite streamers Tango Tech and ImpulseSV who stream at the same time with their friends and each other but they do not like to Co-Stream so I would like an option in mixer to do a multi-stream as the one they give will not let me sign in to be able to chat :( maybe you could talk to the multi-stream site and make their service more integrative or implement some of their ideas into mixer cause:

1. it would make it more fun on several games watching multi angles
    2. the ability to stop co-streams when…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hi

Hi Mixer Team!
    I had a great new idea for a default command where at the end of streams when a streamer wants to raid another stream, they can easily do it. This would be a case of a command such as this... /raid @STREAMERNAME

The function of this command would be to automatically send all viewers of that stream over to the specified @ Stream...

I have asked a few big streamers about this and they all think it would be a cool, and easy approach on making Mixer a raid friendly and self growing community!

Thanks
    -NikolasA

Beam…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Steam and Xbox group links on stream page

Putting this under "Account" since it has to do with linking social media. I'm sure it falls under a few other categories as well though.

I really wish the Steam link could be used for the steam group and not my personal profile. People could be directed to the group and join at a click instead of trying to add me. (Maybe even an Xbox button that does the same, directs to the channel's club)

I don't have enough room in my friends list to add everyone nor do I trust adding everyone. I think this would a safer and…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. FTL on only if connection and perfomance is good enough

Pls let decet if performance and connection is good enough for the viewer and set FTL related to it.

Again a friend had a bad start with Mixer because of bad perfomance with FTL on his PC. I needed to tell him to deactivate FTL and then he had a smoother stream but was about 2 minutes after.
    Sad to show ppl a new alternate to twitch and they leave because FTL causes problem on their systems.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Sparks use

Hello. I have been asking my stream what they would like the sparks to be used for. A few ideas we came up with are 1- If they earn enough sparks they could unlock a personel emoji that they can use in any channel. 2- the sparks used in a streamers channel go toward the streamer and he can unlock a limited amount emoji slots with them. 3- viewers can use sparks for a discount in the store for tshirts and merch. 4 - streamers can use it for the same but for bundles of merch to use in giveaways.…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Add a profile and VOD page on Xbox app

I think it would be so amazing if you added VOD profile page on Xbox. And being able to see your profile and maybe edit on it as well? Thank you!

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Hazel

Gggg

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. iOS user Analytics, etc.

Make feature available on mobile for streamers to check their analytics, network, etc.
    Currently, the iOS app is pretty good, but, if the feature to check all the things you can see on desktop/mobile site (i.e. Analytics, network, billing, basically everything that come up on the side bar when you click your avatar in the top right on desktop), if you could do that on iOS app, that would be fantastic!
    Mobile website is a little cluttered at the moment, that's why I downloaded the iOS app; unfortunately, the app doesn't allow you to check things like analytics!
    Please incorporate…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. custom pause screens

What i would love to see is custom wallpapers when u pause ur stream instead of having the same as everyone else

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Mobile app

Hello, let me first off start by saying how much I enjoy your community that you have here at Mixer and all that you guys and gals have been doing! I would like however have to point out several issues regarding your mobile app for iOS. I am a mod for my friends channel and I am very limited on what I can do through mobile without errors and whatnot along with problems with my sparks not charging (mind you I have watched his stream for 18+ hours) doesn't bother that much with the sparks but the issue where I…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Volume adjustment for party chat members

Please add a volume adjustment button for party chat members. Some members voice volumes are incredibly loud in comparison to others. At times, specific party members voices overrun my own when I'm chatting.

Perhaps if there was a way to level overall party chat volume so that it's reduced in comparison to the streamer?

One guy I usually party up with is quite loud at times talking in a normal voice. When I watch my VOD's, it sounds like it's his stream because my voice is lower than his.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Volume adjustment for party chat members

Please add a volume adjustment button for party chat members. Some members voice volumes are incredibly loud in comparison to others. At times, specific party members voices overrun my own when I'm chatting.

Perhaps if there was a way to level overall party chat volume so that it's reduced in comparison to the streamer?

One guy I usually party up with is quite loud at times talking in a normal voice. When I watch my VOD's, it sounds like it's his stream because my voice is lower than his.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Make the name popup transparent

When @ing someone in the chat box make the list transparent so that you can still see the username underneath.

This would be very useful for streamers and moderators who are wanting to purge/timeout users.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. @ Mention option on username popup

Add a "Mention" selection to the popup when you click on a username.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base