Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. rising star - smarter algorithm or catered content

Currently it seems as though the rising star section is new users with 0 followers. It would be nice if there was more behind this, like some basic criteria for example, something in the About Me section, a nondefault picture, maybe even smarter than this like a certain percentage of growth within a certain time, or streaming frequency. Also using it to highlight games with less viewers could be good.

I know this type of algorithm and potential machine learning can take a bit to perfect so in the mean time maybe some catered content goes in there. You have…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. See how many people are in your channel when offline

Just like you can see how many viewers you have when broadcasting I'd like to see how many viewers are still hanging out in the channel when offline.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dear team Mixer, first let me say that i love your app i think it's alot better than twitch, i just have a small request, can you pleas give

team Mixer, first let me say that i love your app i think it's alot better than twitch, i just have a small request, can you pleas give the option to remove the streaming icon and the timer with the number of people watching when I stream from my xbox (the whole purple bar) or at least make it appear when some has joind the stream and then disapear again, thanks and keep up the good work.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. GeForce

Been using GeForce to stream on Facebook lately and one night I was setting up to stream on Mixer, but noticed there is no option to stream on Mixer from GeForce Experience. Would love to see that in there. Yes I know I can use OBS but when I do I drop frames like crazy but when I use GeForce Experience its perfect. Also I can have chat bottom Left corner with Viewers on bottom right corner which is really helpful for me. Just A Thought, Love you guys no matter what!! Streaming on Facebook until you guys work ya…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Rebroadcasting

Good morning mixer, I was talking to a partnered streamer today about his thoughts on rebroadcasting. I know it doesn't violate the TOS which is always number 1, but I think its would only be fair to other streamers if they had to set their "game" to a "rebroadcasting" status. This way when someone searches for a game they would not get a rebroadcast over a live streamer. Thank you

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Mobile screenplay recording

Mobile screenplay recording through Mixer Create

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. get major streams on mixer (esl, e3, etc)

expand reach of mixer through making deals with everyone who needs to stream: nintendo, sony, vga, esl, mlg, bethesda, other coverage from e3 and other cons, etc, etc, everyone who needs to stream and make announcements and presentations, streaming it also to mixer. not necessarily exclusively to mixer, that would be unreasonable, unrealistic and expensive, but multistream to youtube, twitch and mixer. especially the biggest esport things, pubg, csgo, dota, lol, not gow4 or forza. yes, i know they streamed pubg invitational and that's already big. now imagine watching something like dota 2 international or csgo major and getting results…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Viewers to download VODs from streamers

If an esports organization is playing on MicrosoftNYC, there should be a way for a viewer to download a VOD to create a montage or so.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. There should be an option to see

There should be an option to see who is banned in the stream and to see which mod has banned that person.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Age

I feel like the age restriction should work better. Although my stream is rated 18 and the game is as well... people under the that age still find my channel. this is an issue for me because i play custom games with my followers, these games have rules in and if rules are broken ppl get kicked. well... ppl under the age of 18 come in stream follow and then play... but when kicked they report stream and account (channel; ApexPred4tor92)

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. VOD Playback and Notice System

Hello, Today is Thanks Giving in Canada and I was giving thanks for being part of mixer and wished I had started sooner! However I was not able to stream tonight and had no way of letting my streams know. However if I was able to playback VODs as a replay Stream from past streams it would help my viewers know and possible allow others to watch. If not, a Message notice board for members of a streamers page would be good! thanks and keep up the good work!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. console streamers

Hey I just wanted to say for the sake of growth for mixer, as I have enjoyed my short time using mixer as a streamer, I utilize my xbox to perform my streams. As of right now, xbox viewers cannot see my full profile as it makes it difficult to grow in reference to supporting the stream rather than just following. I plan on expanding my profile and customizing it for my viewers. It makes it difficult if a viewer wants to contribute more than just following. I, as well as the community for xbox users, would greatly benefit from…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Make it so ticket submissions dont make you leave page.

I would like to not either have to open the ticket system in a new page or leave the stream I am in to submit a ticket. It feels like I am being punished for reporting bugs.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Can you guys make it so that when someone is co-op streaming you can completely close their streaming window so that only one person's windo

Can you guys make it so that when someone is co-op streaming you can completely close their streaming window so that only one person's window is active so you can see it bigger

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Paying Partners

I don't know personally if it happens with Mixer but on Twitch I was subbed to casters who were paid late multiple times. Would be nice if that wasn't a thing at any point on Mixer just as a precautionary notice. :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Live streaming

When streaming a game live from a console, anyone watching the stream should be able to hear the players that are in-game.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Having a general/ life option for stream labels. Being able to stream events via our phones plus hving vods would be tops

Having an other/ Life in catergories.

Lets be frank we all love gaming but wouldn't be awesome to live stream events like pax, e3 or even comic conventions? Honestly some of these shows are a pain ********** to get in so why not share some of the fun with the our fans. Also allowing vods on these streams will make it easier for folks enjoy our streams on other media if they do not have mixer.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mixer Create App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Control panel like twitch

Would like to see a control panel for when you're streaming similar to twitch. You can change title and the game you're playing, see the chat and turn video preview on and off. This is especially good when streaming on PC

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Add an option to be able to follow Gamrs as well as just broadcasters . it's the only option i miss from Twitch.

Give us the option to also follow our favorite games instead of just broadcasters. It's the only option I miss from Twitch

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. A SDK to embed a video and interact with play / pause controls

I would really like like to be able to embed a video and then interact with the controls with custom buttons. I need a SDK that exposes basic video controls for my site. Thanks!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base