Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ability to make highlights from VOD's

add the ability to make short clip highlights from the stream that stay permanently in your "past broadcasts" section. This is similar to the Video Manager on Twitch, so that we as casters can cherry pick the best moments from our stream.

308 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under Review  ·  33 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pc/laptop camera use while broadcasting on xbox1

Just an idea as mixer is integrated with mircosoft (from what I gather) can we make it possible to have the camera on laptop/PC showing you play while broadcasting on xbox1? Instead of getting another camera to connect to xbox1

Just a thought

Adam (Tinkapiggo)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. could have the quality button on Live recorded Only a suggestion

could have the quality button on Live recorded Only a suggestion

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Ability to close out other views during Co Streams on the XBOX Mixer App

It would be nice to be able to choose what screens you want to view while using the XBOX Mixer app when watching a Co Stream. Just like on the browser version, there is an X on each of the different views and you are able to close out the ones you dont want to see, as well as arrange the views in any way you want. For example, I was watching the Smite SPL today, and I would have loved to just use the main screen with the game on it, and the caster camera. But i could only…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Double sparks for subscribers

I would like to see subscribers to a channel acquire 2x the sparks when watching that channel. This will be an incentive for people to subscribe, as well as benefit them for supporting their favorite streamer!

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Raid

I would love if you made a pop up thing that way you know when you are being raided.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Xbox one green screen intergration from upload studio

Add the "green screen" cut out capabilty from Upload Studio into the xbox mixer cam :-D

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Pa4

Mixer on ps4

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Hi mixer, I’m I mixer streamer who streams on Xbox and I was wondering if you guys had plans on making stream overlays more accessible for s

Hi mixer, I’m I mixer streamer who streams on Xbox and I was wondering if you guys had plans on making stream overlays more accessible for streamers who don’t have access to OBS or to a computer because I have been streaming for quite a while now, and feel that if you make streams more customizable and more accessible for streamers who don’t have access to a computer or obs they will feel more encouraged to stream because some people feel that have an overlay makes them feel more confident about streaming and having that customization towards overlays would be…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Xbox Interface Transparency

On Xbox one the Chat window is transparent, but below that is the viewer count bar. This should also have an option to be transparent or remove the entire window completely. Some games need the entire screen visible while others would do great with the entire window being transparent. I LOVE this feature, it makes streaming on console much smoother, but it could use a couple of minor tweaks. Thank you and keep up the great work!

42 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Auto host when offline

I want to be able to specify which streamers to automatically host when my channel goes offline, in order of which I want it to attempt to host.

This is useful for retaining audience on 24/7 streams, when having technical difficulties.

395 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

28 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Translator for chat.

Have a translator for chat and it set to your native language and real time update while chatting. Auto translating so you do t have to click translate every time.

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Unable to hear audio on Xbox when low latency is enabled.

Can’t hear audio when low latency is enabled on Xbox app. I have to disable it to hear the stream. Is there a fix?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Free Monthly Beam Sub for Xbox Live Gold Members

Similar to how amazon prime / twitch prime allows users on twitch to sub to a partnered twitch streamer once a month for free...

Perhaps we could get Xbox Live Gold members to get a free beam sub per month give to a beam partner.

42 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. xp

An account badge or reward for XP milestones. Long time OG community members who pass 1 million XP could be recognized and ranked. New username color or achievement badge. Premium account time or other prizes would be a nice gift for supporters.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. I think the Mixer app should be implemented to Microsoft Phone Users. The Mixer website does not work on Microsoft phone.

The Mixer application should be implemented to Microsoft Phone Users. The mixer website is available for us Microsoft Phones Users but you cannot sign in. When you try to sign in it takes you straight to an about blank page. Also, you can watch streams on the Microsoft Phone mixer website but its incredibly glitchy. I would love to see Mixer really push this app and make it more wide spread. Make if accessible for all.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Use Xbox Rewards points to pay for subscriptions

Would really like to be able to use my Xbox rewards points to pay for subscriptions.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. CO-STREAMING Screen Sizes

As the audience in a co-stream, would be awesome if you can change the sizes of the stream screens, for example if you have the person you like to watch bigger and then the one you don't smaller. Or maybe create a few options to choose from, such a pre-made screen sizes. :)

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Let users create multiple accounts under the same email address or phone number

Let users create multiple accounts under the same email address and phone number.

Every streaming service let's you do this and it is the customary way for streamers to create bot accounts. This way the bot in the channel can be named differently than the streamer, so the streamer doesn't get replies constantly flooding their inbox.

This also helps app developers so they can make test accounts for viewer to viewer interaction when testing.

This is beyond frustrating for me as an application developer and it makes me want to write off mixer as an available option for integration. I'd…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mod Chat and Logging

Clearly Im not the first to suggest a mod chat but this includes more than just a chat. One of the channels I mod gets a few hundred players regularly and sometimes we get big waves of trolls and kinda end up stepping on each others' toes when it comes to modding. Also we currently use discord to contact each other but it would be useful to talk to just those in the stream currently as well about things in the moment.

But personally just picturing it being like /message but /mc or /modchat which would also include mod actions.…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base