Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Requesting an user option for streamers to chose whether they want to be featured on the top page

Since a friend of mine started streaming on Mixer, sometimes his stream is chosen as the featured stream. These 5 featured streams stand out on the top page. This might be a good thing to grow population in the stream, but we found there is also a downside.
    When his stream became featured, some rude people rush into his stream and post inappropriate comments; racism, meaningless words and so on.
    These people have never appeared before the stream is chosen as the featured stream. He accepts people to come to his stream, but it is annoying to have people who…

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. The anonymous comment function

Even if I don't log in, I want the function with which a comment can be hit anonymously.

I believe Mixer much this can reel now the user who had resistance in Mixer so far using Mixer, and to rise more than now.

So I want the function with which a comment can be hit anonymously. Thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Finding New Streamers

Hi Guys As a new streamer to Mixer I find it next or near impossible to find my stream. Would it be possible to search for streams via stream title as of the moment I can only find my stream searching by my username and searching by the game I am streaming returns no results. How is anyone starting out expected to get any passing traffic.
    from reading other posts on the forum I believe having zero viewers is affecting the visibility of my stream is anyone else having these issues or is it just myself. But to sum things…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Different BOT Chat colors

A friend and I were talking, we were thinking - a possible idea to give the BOT of the channel a DIFFERENT chat name colour, so it doesn't get lost amongst a possible "sea" of other green names. Something like a light shade of grey or something, so if the bot says something, it can stand out like a sore thumb?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Double exp weekend

As a person who has been apart of mixer since the earlier days i have always loved the exp system it made watching streams like a game plus the interactive always helped lol my idea is to have a double exp weekend. i know most of us get this already with "Mixer pro" but hey maybe it could stack ;) as a lv115 i grind is becoming almost unbearable lol

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow Xbox users to see themselves in the stream

Allow Xbox One users to be able to see themselves on the screen with out using another device otherwise we have no idea if we are on the camera or not

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. VR chat overlay

I really want to stream some VR games, but I can't as there is no way for me to read chat. An external application that put Mixer chat in a layer in my Rift would have been really nice.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Pre-Paid gift codes, great business and community idea.

Mixer many people would love to subscribe to other streamers, but not everyone likes using paypal or debit cards, so, if you were to add gift codes containing money, that people can buy in stores, which they can use to subscribe to people, or buy Mixer Pro, that would be a great way to help people who don't use bank accounts or paypal, because then they could support their favorite streamers, there's a lot of people like that, hope you use this idea :) A bit like Microsoft Xbox Credit Gift Cards they sell in stores, thank you :)

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Spark purchases

Use sparks to purchase premade overlays and host/followers pop ups in stream. Maybe unlock different styles as you level up.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Ive just tried out the webcam for mixer through xbox and its a very good start BUT it needs more customisation than just zooming in and outt

I've just tried out the webcams for mixer through Xbox which is a very good idea and a great start, BUT it needs much more customisation instead of just zooming in and out. My rooms quite dark so you should be able to increase or decrease the brightness like on PC. Also the cam is just too small! I would like to have it a bit more larger so people and see me clearer. So we should be able to customise the size of the camera as well.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Use discord account on Mixer app

I can't use Discord account to log in like browser. Is it possible to add the option?

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. i think you should give the reason to the person your banning from mixer

i think when a person is banned you should give them the reason their being banned.Seriously and this could help with your message inbox

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Mobile games supported by mixer create app

I would love to have a list of mobile games for iPhone that are supported by the mixer create app to stream.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mixer Create App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. vods needs to be able to be viewed in the mobile app without downloading

Vods need to be able to be viewed in the mobile app without downloading.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Hey there. I’m having an issue and on my iPad, where I can’t click the “follow” button as the hit-box is too small for my gigantic digits. I

I’m having an issue and on my iPad, where I can’t click the “follow” button as the hit-box is too small for my gigantic digits. Is there any chance you may increase the size of it?
    I mean I’m tapping furiously at the Follow button and it’s not changing or registering.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Create a discord channel for those involved with the beta/ testflight apps

Kinda like Discord Testers (DTesters), they have a special discord server for those who are testing their canary builds. It would be nice to have a channel for those who are testing the beta and test flight of mixer apps for us to see announcements like hey @iOS, we've added x feature. we need you to test the following. Attached is a screen shot for DTesters on how they do their announcements on their canary builds.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. On the norwegian

In the Norwegian translation, instead of having what you have for All Streamers, I'd rather just put Alle streamere because that's what we say.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Disable chat polls

An toggle in the chat settings to have polls never be shown.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Promote KINECT and face recognition users

Kinect currently doesn't have many uses for XBOX One users however adding filters like snapchat could be game changing along with green screen removal. This is a perfect way to differentiate MIXER from any other streaming service out there. Mixer could easily limit the filters available while also promoting new titles to Microsoft XBOX one. If Halo 6 is down the road simply add a Master chief filter for xbox streamers with Kinect. Watching streamers stream Halo as Master Chief would be hilarious and probably drive Kinect sales too. Most new PC's also have great face recognition as well for…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Show a full list of live streams in the following tab

Show a full list of live streams in the following tab. I should be able to go to any of the streamers I follow without having to hut show all and then scroll down to the stream.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base