Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I think you should make it so every body on anyone can use MIXER CREATE not mixer so every one can stream

I think they should make MIXER CREATE not mixer avaliable on all versions of android so more people can stream.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Mixer Create App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Allow all streamers to create emotes

I do not find this to be fair if orgs and streamers wanna bring there streams to life we should just be allowed to have our own custom emotes made not our fault we don't meet the partner requirements at this time. but adding some flare to our channel could help some of us seeking partnership show mixer that we are using what evre we can to help our chances https://watchbeam.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/208104736-How-do-I-use-Partner-Emotes-?mobile_site=true

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Designing a redemption system

I'd love to know as much as possible about making an interactive board and making chat run through an irc client if it's possible? I have ideas such as making viewers redeem sparks to get access to my social connections as well making viewers able to submit jokes, riddles and challenges/bounties. I hope that I can get some guidance on it all as I really wish to pursue a great stream here on this platform. I already have enjoyed twitch and the streamlabs extensions but I want to make my own here.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Merge Hosted Channel Chats

Here on Mixer we are encouraged to be a community. One big way to do so if by hosting channels when we are offline. Which is great! Yet, a lot of hosts fall flat because the chats are not merged. Many times (even if I put the link of whom I’m hosting in my chat) I see viewers trying to interact with the person I just hosted. Yet, feel ignored cause they do not realize that you have to enter their channel’s chat in order to communicate with them.

This is especially true for viewers on Xbox. They have even…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Category or Game Title for Narrators

Add category for readers / narrators / storytellers. My @CarringtonTV stream has to use Web Show or Other; it would be nice to have a "game title" or category for streams like mine, which involve a lot of book reading. I was happy to see the seasonal Horror Stories added for Halloween (pic attached) and I'll be using that for this weekend, but a permanent general one would be great. It would need an easy title, too. Horror Stories is perfect; an obvious search term. A general one might be trickier. Maybe several terms that all lead to the same…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Halloween Badge

For Halloween we should get a little Pumpkin or a little Ghost badge that would be featured on our profile!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Adapting Source Games to Mixer Interactive via Keybinds

Source games are able to use a nice feature called "Keybinds" that you can edit and set to do whatever you want. Source games can include games such as Half-Life 2, Team-Fortress 2, Portal, Counter-Strike (Global Offensive), Garry's Mod, Insurgency, Fistful of Frags, and much more. Keybinds are simple and easy to use. Just by opening a console in source games that allow it (By hitting the ~ key) and typing in code that allows you to set a key on your keyboard to do anything it is able to. In simpler way, you hit a key and it does…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Camera size

Since the new xbox update the webcam has become way smaller meaning my audience can not see me on the stream the camera size is the size of an ant pretty much. I Believe that mixer need to make available different webcam sizes because some one with bad sight definely won't see me streaming in the top corning as the new camera is tiny.

Images bellow old camera to new one (sorry old one is YouTube only reference image I had of the sizes)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Mixer logo POSTERS PLEASE!!!

That would be nice to buy a poster of the logo not just clothing.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. ALLOW STREAMERS TO BROADCAST LIVE USER CREATED CONTENT FROM THE XBOX ONE.

ALLOW STREAMERS TO BROADCAST LIVE / PRERECORDED USER CREATED CONTENT DIRECTLY FROM THE XBOX ONE.

XBOX ONE gamers want to host shows on their channels just like PC gamers without having to filter it through 20 different PC programs. UPLOAD STUDIO already has editing integration for making count downs and lists amongst other user created clips. While we're at it we should also have the ability to re-stream VoDs as it pertains to a current segment of a show. Maybe also integrate a commentary overlay for VoDs from the XBOX ONE as well. Yes all of this can be done…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. FontAwesome

Looks like someone has already requested the Icon.

https://github.com/FortAwesome/Font-Awesome/issues/11242

This would be nice to be added.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Iframe video controls

We need some option to control the video running inside the iframe: at least muted and/or autoplay (using a query var like "?autoplay=1&muted=1") like twitch and youtube do.

This is especially needed when somebody wants to embed a live video into every page of their website (to promote the content while it's live).

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Could y

Is it possible to put in a sound (beep) when somebody enters chat on Xbox? So many times while playing I don't notice when people join. Thank you!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Edit comment option

A way for commenting viewers and followers to edit messages if they misspell a word or forget about an age restriction for language in a different streamers stream to make mod's life's easier.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Streamer Chat Filter

I would love if Mixer added an option to only see mods of a channel, mixer staff, and streamer chats because sometimes I don't want to see other people chatting, but since the chats are all combined I have to see them to see what the streamers, mods, and staff types and it would be better if there was just a chat filter like the one mentioned aboved.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Multiple Camera's and Go Pro Live Streaming

I have been doing a lot of Mixer Create App streams that are from the dragstrip of racing inside the car. The issues I cannot over come is having a USB webcam / Camera ability in the app. I would love to be able to use External sources during these streams. There are plenty of Android apps that allow webcams, microphones should be possible.

Would also like to see the ability to support GO Pro streaming live. This would give the ability to use couple of go pros with live video.

Thanks,
    PinkMeatBall

31 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mixer Create App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Prevent Mobile Redirect

Prevent automatic redirect from the mobile website, only to. The mobile website is simplistic and a great way to watch streamers without being distracted by chat.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Streaming

The ability to swap between another game without having to rebroadcast the stream again.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Love co-streams but we need the option to watch them back as a xo-stream too

The feature to watch your co-stream replay as a co-stream would be something special.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. offline image transparency

make it possible for transparency to work with offline images, so that for example round or triangular offline images would be possible.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base