Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. It would be amazing to see how joins in on the chat to be able to welcome them to the stream.

Being able to let people know your happy they are viewing your stream.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Regarding PUBG HypeZone

Regarding HypeZone.

Can we please have a separate HypeZone for PC and one for Xbox?
    It can be done if you have to choose either PUBG PC or PUBG Xbox as the game.
    You have added PUBG Mobile, so it shouldn't be a very hard thing to do.
    It's great that PUBG has been released as an early access title on Xbox, but it's not that fun to watch.
    Lots of people prefer to watch the PC version since it has 2 maps and the gameplay is much faster.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. More facecam options on Xbox One X

My idea is about XBox One X streaming.

Will it be possible in the future to let us freely choose facecam-window size and also where it will appear on the screen ?

As it is right now it is too small and the limited moveability often make the facecam cover ingame HUD.

/Niki

Channelname: Mixerkongen

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Streaming

When streaming on the Xbox One, you are forced to have an intrusive overlay telling you how long you've been streaming, how many viewers you have, and if your microphone or camera is on/off. This is very annoying, as it can block important things on the screen. I only ask for you guys to add an option to disable this. It can also damage people's screens, especially if they have an OLED TV, since they're more susceptible to burn-in. PLEASE add this feature! It shows up when I'm streaming on Twitch too, so it's 100% because of Microsoft.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Follower Only Mode, Followers of 10+ minutes only, etc...

Jesus mixer, you literally have some of the highest partner requirements of any platform ever, and you don't have anything to encourage followers for people who cant stream with PC/OBS/etc. Please consider this idea.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Thought on search info

Hey. Random freaking question here, but does Mixer have plans to add a search function where streams are listed under XBox and PC listings so the XBox kids stop thinking they can spam "Invite" and "Can I Join" when they go into a Java PC minecraft stream that, whether it's single player or a server, they couldn't join anyways? I mean, there's a language preference in searches now. And 2 friends went back to streaming on twitch because it got so damned annoying. And some of these XBoxers whine and spam and beg and threaten to report and demand to…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. HUGE Xbox one streaming problem!!!!!! Impossible to stream?!

When I attempt to stream through the Xbox One guide, the overlay shows as though I'm streaming, but my channel says I'm offline. Then if I re-open the guide and navigate to the Mixer tab it suddenly looks as though I wasn't broadcasting. The overlay will act as normal, time will count up, but always disappears if I re-check the Mixer tab. And my channel always shows as offline. No matter what settings I play with, or no matter how many hard reboots I can't solve this.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. To b

To be able to use sparks for music requests and screen effects, it would enhance the interactive feature overall.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. My stream is not working it says I'm streaming on my Xbox but I go to my profile and it's offline

My stream is not working at all it says I'm streaming on my Xbox but my profile is offline I'm restarted both and checked for updates nothing is helping at all.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Full Time Moderation of HypeZones

The HypeZone for Fortnite & PUBG are great for exposure, however, there are some viewers that are there simply there to troll or post racist, sexist, or otherwise derogatory and hateful comments in the stream that the HypeZone has moved to.

I always try and report people when I can, however, with the nature of HypeZone, chat is usually moving much more quickly, and it can be difficult during a stream for the streamer to do this. Depending on their viewer count before the HypeZone, and whether they have moderators available, the streamer may not have anyone else who can…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. How about a one on one guide a members of your team online when new people or others have questions

Mostly for newbies on mixer Xbox or just new computers in general

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. How to improve Moderation across the board.

OK so I have modded on Mixer for almost a year at this stage and I have a few ideas that might come in handy.

-Expand Channel Editor powers.
    For some streamers, their channel editor or stream manager is vital and having them able to take action and resolve a situation autonomously, without bothering the streamer or the flow of the chat/channel would be a major boom. I know this is planned, but I am gonna poke you about it cause I can.

-Global Moderator expansion of duties.
    (1) OK so this a two-prong attack, first I would love to…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Hypezone Moderators with !Next ability

Moderators in Hypezone with the ability to flip to next streamer. My family and I watch Hypezone regularly and would like to see moderators in the channel (to filter out the bad apples) with the ability to change to the next Hypezone nominee if the current streamer is spectating or showing VODs. If that is not possible - change or add Hypezone ToS that if you are not actively playing you must back out to the menu to force a new channel to appear.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Allow/Deny option for Catbot

I think there should be an option to allow/deny messages that are caught by Catbot. I know we can click on the user's name and click the Restore option, but it isn't clear that you can do that.

In addition, mod messages also get caught by Catbot, and for those messges the Restore option does not come up for other mods.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. partner half step

have an idea for splitting the 'XP' to a view XP and a streaming XP so semi-pro streamer can get a reward type of structure (ie:- get to streamer lvl 50 you can have 5 emotes, reach lvl 100 you can use the 'buy the game' button) i think this would be a good option for a lot of people that want to push for partner as well as the streamers that want to look pro but are not so interested if heading for partnership

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I was

I was banned for no reason please unban me on Xbox I think my mixer name is time x worldz if not RaiiD VexenO

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. worst streaming place ever, slow to get back to you, and i'm pro. Wont be for long, cannot support someone who doesnt support me.

worst streaming place ever, slow to get back to you, and i'm pro. Wont be for long, cannot support someone who doesnt support me.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base