Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Exclusive section for mobile games.

I think it would be interesting a section exclusively for mobile games that are being broadcast, currently it is very difficult to discover them, and also I do not see a great effort from other platforms in relation to this would be an interesting niche to explore, mobile games are in continuous growth, even more this year we have several weightlifting like Arena of Valor, Paladins Strike and Vainglory, is a good opportunity for the Mixer.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Rating search facet so that users can filter for channels

Rating search facet so that users can filter for channels.

This is super beneficial for under 18s and streams that host particular ratings can spend less time finding like-minded rated channels.

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add a refresh button to xbox viewing

Add a refresh button to xbox viewers so if the stream starts to lag, or can not hear the streamer etc they can just refresh instead of having to back out and come back in

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Discord go live message

Is it possible to have a flag on the go live announcement to include an @everyone or an @here in the message? Right now most of the time the automatic message gets sent, and the streamer or one of his moderators manualy sends a mention with an @here or @everyone.

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Notifications  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mixer integration With Cortana

Do you ever have one of those moments when you want to watch a livestream, but you're standing too far away from your computer, or focused on doing something else?

I love cortana, i use cortana for pretty much everything now, she's so handy. it would be cool if mixer, a platform i love a lot would use cortana for searching for streams when i'm not able to use a web browser

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Partner Mentor Program

This would be a program that people who aspire to be partners can apply to in order to be matched with a partner who can provide guidance and advice as this person grows closer to partnership. Matching could be based on games played, stream rating, platform, etc.

There would need to be an application process and guidelines to meet in order to apply as well as requirements to meet as part of the program so partners' time isn't wasted, but this would be a great idea to help build up new partners for the platform.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Have Follower Filter

Have an optional filter where you can input a set of minimum followers or channels with under a certain amount of followers, E.G Under 500 etc.
    As we all know it can be hard to grow on a site like this and this could benefit all users to not only gain more of a following but to get discovered.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Spotify integration for streams

Add the ability to play music from Spotify (or other apps) during your streams, with controls for adjusting volumes of chat/music/game sounds.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Separate Subscriber Chatbox

Allow streamers (partners) to view separate chats for their viewers and subscribers.

Subscribers deserve to be recognized and have their messages read. Having a separate chat-box option available to pop out to view ONLY subscriber chat would help ensure the streamer never misses a message from their paid subscribers.

This doesn't mean the subscribers have to chat in a separate area, it simply means that Mixer pulls their messages from general chat and copies them to the Subscriber chatbox. This chatbox could be an optional pop-out or an add-on to the already existing pop-out chat.

When the chat gets moving,…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. iPhone X home bar

Regarding the Mixer app on iOS on the iPhone X. Due to the OLED screen, burn-in can be a problem on users devices. Since Mixer is potentially constantly running I am concerned the Home Bar can be burned-in to the screen. For some reason Apple has not given users to turn off the Home Bar in the system settings so I’d like to see developers of mobile iOS apps help handle this potential problem. It would really be a positive service to your users of Mixer on the iPhone X.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Report Emails

I think it would be a great idea if streamers had the option to have mixer email them when an account gets reported from their stream. For example, if a moderator (or some other user) reports another viewer in chat, the streamer will get an email saying who was reported, and who issued the report. Make this an option, so bigger streamers don't get overloaded with emails!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Allow Xbox users to watch streamers whilst playing at the same time!

I know that The Xbox app is meant as a viewing experience much like a TV app, however, a lot of my viewers as a streamer come straight from the Xbox App.. This is an issue and difficult to get partnered because my viewers want to play and watch but can't do both at the same. Maybe you could implement an option for them to do both.. So like when a streamer has gameplay and a webcam.. The viewers screen could be there gameplay and then our stream bottom left/right top left/right.. This then gives the streamer support and allows…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Party Chat Audio Options

I'd love the option to be in control of exactly who in the party you want to hear on your stream.

For example if I'm co-streaming with someone I want to include their audio, but maybe if someone else joins the party I might not want to include theirs but they can tick include my audio in the party and their voice is now included, making it not my choice!

I think you should be able to go into the party and be able to tick next to each person whether you want their audio included or not.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. shareing

the ability to share who you watching on xbox like pc and mobile

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Please add feature to make overlay transparent, as it gets in the way of gameplay and is a HUGE DESIGN FLAW!

Please add feature to make overlay transparent, as it gets in the way of gameplay and is a HUGE DESIGN FLAW!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. And make a separate listing for partners in the title bar

In the title bar you got features all streamers up-and-coming following teams add partners

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. We need opacity options for broadcast overlay on @Xbox at times it makes it hard to see with it's position even if you move it @WatchMixer

We need opacity options for broadcast overlay on @Xbox at times it makes it hard to see with it's position even if you move it @WatchMixer

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Improve functionality in directories with low viewer counts

When trying to view directories for games with small viewer counts the mobile app often fails to display any viewers watching those games, or struggles to open the directory. If you want mixer to grow and want to enable content creators to build channels, this needs to be fixed.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. account settings for xbox one app

add Account settins so we can change ou password or otherthings on the fly with the xbox ones Mixer app

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Allow to stream game chat voices on Xbox

At this time, even you stream a game like overwatch, and agree in game chat, it'll only broadcast your voice. The big issue with that is, it sounds like your talking to yourself. It's odd that you're able to stream party members' voices but not in game chat. Would be great if this was added , thanks.

63 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base