Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. In Team maker, can you make it possible to use different letters, like the Norwegian Æ Ø and Å?

It would make sense if an esport team with a name with those letters joined, and wanted to collect their team into one Mixer team with the real identity.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. games not good for the kids , you teach them to be violent,

games not good for the kids , no wonder , shooting in the school is the number problem

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. What is this??? I cant tell

You need to fix the our stoy and platform options... I have no idea what the **** this place is besides a knocked off version of twitch... Why should i be here? What reasons do YOU have to KEEP ME here? From the 10mins ive had an account it seems this website it more broken then anything and there is ABSOLUTLEY NOTHING telling me who the **** you are and what your mission statement is. Why should I stream here and not Twitch?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Sea Of Thieves HYPEZONE for Skeleton Raids #BONEZONE

The #BoneZone for Sea Of Thieves. Follow Mixer streamers as they tackle raids, legendary quests or ship to ship combat.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Color coding chat background to separate Co-Stream chats

I'd really love to see the ability to visually differentiate numerous chats while co-streaming as it's super difficult to tell at times who a message is direct to. Perhaps the option to choose/color code a background color for each streamer's chat so they can be easily told apart from each other? That way there will be no second guessing which chat a message is coming from.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. More standard emotes!

I was wondering if we could have more standard emotes. Like the thinking emoji, the smirk one and a few others. There's only a little we use because it's too old or simply does not fit in any conversation. Could this be possible?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Search By Schedule - Input Schedule

Streamers would be able to post their schedule in their settings.

These schedules would then be searchable by users by looking for streams that are normally on during those hours. This will make looking for streamers that fit people's lives much easier.

For Example: I want to work out in the morning Monday-Wednesday around 6 AM and hang out in a stream during that workout for an hour every day. This always took a bit of grunt work due to having to search through streams and maybe get lucky finding one that would stream EVERY Monday - Wednesday.
    This filter…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Steam Group Network Link

Instead of a Steam Profile link in the Network section to have the option to have a Steam Group link.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. There should be a donation feature apart of mixer and not just streamlabs.

There should be a donation feature apart of mixer and not just streamlabs.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. team slots

Please Let us spend sparks on extra stream team slots! I'd gladly pay 50k sparks to be able to make our community more interconnected!

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Split sub emotes in browser to match mobile design

I really struggle to find the emotes I have when subbed to multiple channels.
    I'd love if Mixer (desktop/browser) could split up emotes into groups per channel to match how the Mobile Mixer app does it.
    It is a much neater and better layout in my opinion!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. please let us turn off buy game options

so stuff like this can clutter up a screen and it's also pointless if we have the game. it just takes up space saying "buy this game". so even if you have the game it still wants you to buy the game.

please give us a option to turn this future off

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. R6 HypeZone

In my opinion, custom matches and casual matches do not belong in the hypezone, not because it isn't good gameplay, but because they aren't fighting for a rank, or losing anything when they lose the round. Ranked players tend to pay a lot of attention to their skill, and if you're able to stream and win a round, you have more skill than the average player.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Mixer dash

I think partners that have only 30+ viewers should get more Xbox dash time then partners with 100+ viewers. They have a BIG community, but wouldn't you want others to have the same thing. So they could get more people to come to mixer as well.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. finding offline streamers

seems that finding those you're following when they are not streeming is very hidden on webpage.. why don't they pop up like they do on phone app when clicking the "Following" link?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Up and coming isn't up and coming at all

The up and coming page isn't up and comers, it's pre established people and it hurts the small streamers, I picked 4 random people in 3 games and they were already well established. 2 were partnered, 1 had 4K follows and growing and the other had 14k follows, how is that up and coming when there's many people out there including myself struggling to get views and follows, it diverts all traffic to them because they appear in multiple groups at one time whereas we sit in the bottom of the stream list hoping for 1 view that isn't ourself

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Dashboard

Okay,with the addition of HypeZone's slots from dashboard have been given to them,which means partners are affected,how about each HypeZone has a time,for example they swap over every hour,this means each HypeZone would have 1 hour on dashboard and then it switches,this would mean overall each HypeZone would have 8 hours a day on dashboard and would only take up one slot,this is just a thought.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Epilepsy & Lupus Awareness Ribbion, Emotes for broadcast title so we can raise awareness.

I would like to see if you guys can add Epilepsy and Lupus awareness emotes, Maybe more like Cancer awareness emotes also and all that. So we can use them in our stream title to raise awareness.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Hypezone for Fortnite only? Why not 1 HypeZone per game?

Why not 1 HypeZone per game? Because if you like another games than Fortnite why you can't see or appear in 1 Specific HypeZone for this game?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. who would like to see VODs come to recent capture on Xbox dashboard

it will be nice to add our VOD stream come to recent capture page where we can see all the stream that we have save under recent capture it will be so much easier to look at our stream from recent capture page on Xbox dashboard and if we want to edit our stream we can use uploadstudio who will like to see this come to the Xbox app

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base