Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Compatibility with the interactive board in Windows10

Windows 10 has an excellent option for streaming with mixer.
    Using the Windows + G keys.

It seems to me that they could exploit that even more if they add the possibility of editing the buttons on the interactive whiteboard.

From adding images, sounds, gif, videos, that are executed in the transmission with the buttons of the board, or create effects.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Linking X, Y, or Z account to Mixer

Instead of having a pop up every time a page is refreshed telling me to "Link your Microsoft account", or twitter, or discord, or whatever account, why not have a check box next to each one so that it can be checked if you do not have that certain account, or don't want to link it, as it can be used as an intermediary way to stop those annoying popups until such time as that person may want to go and make an account with Microsoft, Discord, etc... Then they can chose whether or not to link them from their…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Compatibilidad con la pizarra interactiva en Windows10

Windows 10 tiene una opcion exelente para streaming con mixer.
    Usando las teclas Windows+G.

Me parece que podrian explotar eso aun mas si añaden la posibilidad de editar los botones de la pizarra interactiva.

Desde agregar imágenes, sonidos, gif, vídeos, que se ejecuten en la transmisión con los botones de la pizarra, o crear efectos.
    hasta crear códigos mas personalizados para tus partidas.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Individual Video Feeds

Feature to split both "Video/Game/Desktop/Screen" and "Facecam/Camera" into separate feeds, and then displaying them both in the same video player. This would then allow watchers to move it around or disable it completely on top of the video. If for example, they are only interested in the Gameplay etc

A side effect would also be, any streamer who likes to compile stream clips etc can review the stream without his facecam something which is great to have in streams but can be annoying.

lastly, this doesn't necessarily have to apply to just webcams. Overlays and Notifications could also work in…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Don't show streams on the front page that are not real livestreams (Specific example, Xbox Interactive)

I've noticed recently that "Xbox Interactive" is always at the most prominent spot on the front page of mixer, despite not having any soundboard, etc, a requirement for other streams to even be on the front page (a streamer I was watching recently had their soundboard off, was not on the front page, turned it on, was put on the front page within seconds, turned it off again after a minute or so, and was removed from the front page within seconds) and is typically only showing "Previously Recorded" content. I understand limiting the front page to users with some…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Know your Partner's names before you say them on Level Up Casts

*opinion*

In the LevelUp casts, the presenters often have no clue how to pronounce the names of the partners they are proudly announcing. As a sign of respect and professionalism perhaps they should take the time to learn the names of their partners before strugging on stream to say them. The current method makes it seem like you don't know who your own partners are enough to know how to say their names.

Didn't know of a more appropriate place to post this, as other venues are more public versus a feedback system like this.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Raccoon Emote

On this International Raccoon Appreciation Day, as Rocket Raccoon's #1 fan, I put forth the recommendation for a raccoon emote! That other streaming service has one and I use it quite often. Thank you! #RaccoonaticsUnite

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Emotes

You could create exclusive time limited emotes, maybe even emotes created by famous artists or streamers, or just utilize other streamers emotes to also gain them visibility. People already use emotes as a lure to subscribe.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Allow separate lines

Allow us to be able to post on new lines in chat, its rather annoying when you have to have it all on one line so example
    Channel owner - me
    Chanel mod - you
    Etc
    Etc

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Bugs in Mixer Beta for Android

The rocketship button does not appear on the Mixer beta version, meaning I can't switch out of FTL, which is not working either as it just sits on the stream with a black screen and loading icon forever, also now soundboards don't load in the app.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add features on the app

You could allow features such as overlays that improve the quality and look of the stream to be added on the mobile app.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. iOS app

The iOS app is terrible for navigating Mixer.
    - it freezes a lot
    - I cannot follow other users on the app
    - I can rarely watch streams via the app
    - I cannot update any of my profile pictures / banners etc

When I use Mixer through safari on my iPhone I get the same issues.

The only way really I can use it is via my laptop or pc but it's not always convenient for me to do that. Having the options available on the phone would be much easier.

I also think there should be an option…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. New emoticons not unlocked with sparks as it says on the website

It says on the site use your sparks to unlock new emoticons?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. We need to be more inclusive with all charities across this world

We need a charity tab for ALL charities across the world . Not just this " one charity " tab on it's own . We need to be inclusive to everything and everyone with a disability invisible or not . It's time to be more open minded ( than we are right now ) and show the world that we love each other . You know how we helped streamers in florida ? Let's keep going with other charities . Every month has an " awareness " month in other countries . Let's show them that we can help them…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Deep linking mobile sites to mixer mobile app

It would be nice for a html site to be able to open a users channel in the mixer iOS and Android app instead of loading the mixer mobile site.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Costream on Mixer Create

wouldnt it be cool if mobile streams could be added to a costream? Not sure how the audio from discord could be added, but it would be great...down the road for sure.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Mixer Create App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Status updates for your followers

Hi there, as an new and active streamer of the community trying to build a following, i notice one thing missing. I would really love to be able to reach out and contact my viewers/followers and keep them updated of when i next plan to stream etc.

I have started to gain some regular viewers and have also noticed people message my homepage chat while im offline asking me to broadcast again soon. i think it would be brilliant if you could do a Status Update of some kind, just to say when your next streaming or thank you for…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. hosts get interactive button discounts

I think hosts should get discounts for the interactive button things and it should be toggleable and the streamer should be able to adjust how many sparks get discounted off the original price (there should be a switch to toggle instead of "0=off")

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. b

Well i would like to see something like what twitch has done with bits and free bits from watching an ad but you could call them MixaPoints.... But basically a currency like bits that you can either buy from a tab or watch an ad for like 5 MixaPoints etc

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base