Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. New 6th Featured Screen for Creative/Up and coming rework

Create a 6th featured screen to showcase alternative games or streamers, not something based on metrics alone but something that shows off the wealth of creative talent we have here as streamers.

This is the perfect platform to show off a 'star' from the up and coming section to help push through aspiring and growing streamers, getting them exposure that is hard to come by without being part of a bigger group.

Also think we need to limit who shows up in the up and coming section, seeing partners with 10k+ follows in there isn't ideal, there should be an…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Regarding the new Clips system

Clips seem to be working well now, but can you please disable the auto-mute of the live stream when you create a clip? It still takes 15-20 seconds for it to create, which is a bit annoying when the live stream gets muted and you're modding and can't hear anything.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. App for Windows

Create App for Windows please!!

48 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. musique sur mixer

je pense que pouvoir rajouter de la musique de fond sur mixer serait génial pour eviter les blancs assez long , je sais pas si c est deja possible mais si sa l est j aimerai que sa soit plus facile d acces

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. music output

Any way for you guys to allow viewers to hear music through streamers on xbox1 if they have it playing through pandora so they can hear the music as well

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Platform Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. hypezone

Multiple HypeZones for the same game so that more streamers have a chance of getting HypeZone. With the increase amount of viewers & streamers, I believe there will be plenty if people to cover multiple channels for the same game. Thanks for taking the time to read my suggestion. -JuniorJaxon

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Video Player Resolution Preferences

Taking into consideration that a lot of users do not have either a stable connection to the Mixer servers, or they aren't lucky enough to have an ISP with a stable internet connection, this idea focus on allowing the user to choose a preferable video-player resolution across the entire platform.

By allowing them to pick which resolution fits them best, this will allow users to enjoy streams without it constantly giving the warning to switch to a lower resolution.

If by any chance streams get automatically refreshed, this action would pick up on the resolution the user picked in their…

26 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Abilty to post gifs and pictures in chat

I think that it would improve the chat if you could post gifs and pictures in chat. I know that you can link it but i think that it would be more enjoyable to watch it together in chat.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Up and coming isn't up and coming at all

The up and coming page isn't up and comers, it's pre established people and it hurts the small streamers, I picked 4 random people in 3 games and they were already well established. 2 were partnered, 1 had 4K follows and growing and the other had 14k follows, how is that up and coming when there's many people out there including myself struggling to get views and follows, it diverts all traffic to them because they appear in multiple groups at one time whereas we sit in the bottom of the stream list hoping for 1 view that isn't ourself

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Elgato Game Capture Software - Mixer Integrated

Are there are any upcoming projects/updates for Mixer to partner up with Elgato and have live streaming implemented in the Game Capture HD software? It would do alot of justice for non-PC owners who wish to stream.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. More people can add to or change in the stream teams

ATM only the stream team leader can invite people to the team and change the team info.

I think it be a good idea to let the leader pick people with in the team who can invite and change the page so if the team gets big it does not all fall down to 1 person.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Being able to use phone app as web cam while broadcasting on console.

I would like to be able to use the app as my web cam as I broadcast from my Xbox or PlayStation. If this is already a thing please explain how to do it.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Channel audit log.

I hope this feature will be added soon because streamers with a big audience have like a ton of audience , wich means a lot of mods. However there are mods who abuse their power and ban / timeout people for days without anyone knowing. Also there's no way to figure out WHO did it. So maybe an audit log in your channel overview what actions has been taken would be very usefull !

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Make the Xbox "Broadcasting Now" Icon Optional

When you link your Microsoft account to your Mixer account, any time you go live there is a “Now Broadcasting” icon that appears to the people on your friends list. I am worried that my so called “friends” on Xbox will see that I am streaming (an activity I've actively kept quite from them) and purposely try to doxx me on stream. In order to protect my privacy I’ve had to unlink these accounts, however I know in the future Mixer is going to push linking them again.

I wanted to suggest making this icon an optional feature rather than…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Can we get the option to upload custom background images to our channels?

So mixer gives us a few options for background options but can we now have the option to upload custom ones?

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. allow mods to alert streamers to a situation

Enable a moderator to post an alert to a streamer which is pinned to the top of chat until the streamer dismisses it. There are times when a mod needs to alert the streamer of an issue but due to the speed of chat it becomes very difficult for the mod to get a message in chat as the streamer is looking.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. My mic volume is too quiet when i stream

Whenever I stream, the microphone from my headset is too quiet and really hard to hear over the game volume. Whenever I am in a party or gamechat talking to friends they here me just fine though. The solution might be easy, but I'm sort of new so thank you for your help. (To recap, friends hear me just fine but my voice is really quiet in my stream.)

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Phone camera

Would be awesome to try and integrate a way to use your smartphone camera instead of having to go out and buy a webcam. Whether that’s a co-stream using the mixer create app, or just being able to overlay it onto the stream.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Firestick.

If possible create a App for Firestick and FireTv.

I can stream numberous different applications to stream on but would be nice to see Mixer on it as well

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Platform Request  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Subscriber color change

In the chat we as subscribers should have a custom color either thru mixer or let the streamer control the color of there own subs to help promote it more as well(just leave out purple to help sell mixer pro)

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base