Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow for chat text to be colored by the streamer/Editor in their own channel

Essentially this would allow the Streamer, and their bot/editors to color text with BBCode like tags within their chat to help it stand out more.

I think this is a feature that should only be given to Pro/Partners as an added bonus.

The reason I feel it should be limited to your own channel and not allowed everywhere by default it to limit trolls using text colors the same as the BG color, or just making other difficult to read obnoxious text. Most people won't sabotage their own chats, or if they do, the viewer is free to move elsewhere.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Paused Playback

Hey had a suggestion for the site. I paused the featured stream but it still continued to play after a bit of time and burning through data on my side. It should stay paused or pause itself if muted when scrolled down away from it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. For Honor

Add for honor to HypeZone! So many close calls!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Multiple langue support for channel

Can we have an option to set multiple languages for our channel. I speak both french and english and I would like the new language search features to find my channel on both languages.

Thanks

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. HypeZoneStarWars

bonsoir mixer,j'ai eu une idée,concernant la HypeZone. je me suis dit,qu'il pourrait y avoir une HypeZoneStarWars,uniquement réserver au jeux de l'univers Star Wars sur Xbox one(S,X) et jeux 360 et jeux Xbox. ainsi les modérateur de cette chaîne pourrait passer d'un stream a l'autre,tout utilisateur de mixer se verrait dans la capacité d'avoir une chance d’être dans le HypeZoneStarWars merci beaucoup a vous de faire part de mon idée au créateur de la HypeZone,une chaîne de Streaming,que j’apprécie énormément ! .vous serez gentils.merci :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. HypeZoneMixerPro

bonsoir mixer,j'ai eu une idée,concernant la HypeZone. je me suis dit,qu'il pourrait y avoir une HypeZonePro,uniquement réserver au abonnée mixer Pro. ainsi les modérateur de cette chaîne pourrait passer d'un stream a l'autre. tout abonné a mixer pro,diffusant des jeux xbox one et 360,pourrait avoir une chance d'etre dans le HypeZonePro ou HypeZoneMixerPro :) merci beaucoup a vous de faire part de mon idée au créateur de la HypeZone,une chaîne de Streaming,que j’apprécie énormément ! .vous serez gentils.merci :)

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. I am curious if Mixer could add a section would add a couple potential additional categories other than games which currently do not exists.

I am curious if Mixer could add a couple potential additional categories other than games/categories which currently do not exists. Such as Health and Wellness, Fitness, Nutrition, Handyman or trades or something like the DIY projects currently done, Computer Animation, Video Editing... It would also be nice to see something of a sub category break down and not have everything generically listed as games as to make browsing more fluid. Potentially sub categorys like IRL(which could cover many things), games, Arts, SFX &GFX, Technology, DIY categories, maybe even Education for things such as tutoring. Thank you for your consideration and…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Downloading a streamers VODS

There should be a way that a streamer can give someone access to download thier vods if they are going to create video content for them.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. back to live

In order to have a better experience when watching lives, it was necessary to return to live to review a scene (such as YouTube) or a function to faxer a clips (like twitch) that would greatly improve my experience

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. back to live

In order to have a better experience when watching lives, it was necessary to return to live to review a scene (such as YouTube) or a function to faxer a clips (like twitch) that would greatly improve my experience

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Increasing Maximum Emojis in Emoticon Menu

I have exceeded whatever number of emojis that one can have appear on the Emoticons menu in chat. Are there plans to increase this? I currently subscribe to quite a few channels and follow a handful more channels that have emojis. With Mixer only getting bigger, I would think this will be a problem with some subscribers possibly exceeding that cap.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Chat character limit

If Mixer doesn't want you to send messages over a certain length then it needs to either not let you click send till the message is shorter or not delete the response you just wrote. Add a character counter like twitter or something!

In big channels this doesn't matter but in a smaller stream you can have more in depth conversations and that can require longer responses.

I was having an in depth conversation with a streamer with 10 viewers and it completely killed the momentum of the convo since it just deleted my thought out response. As a Twitch…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Streams keep cras

Hello, my friend keeps trying to stream but it keeps crashing and he has been trying to stream since yesterday night. Please look in on it, thank you.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I would

I would love to see the ability to gift subs to people on channels that are partnered. Like pick a viewer and gift that viewer to that viewer or gift subs to random people for random channels as well

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. following

Whenever you click on who you're following, it should include those channels that you follow whether they're online or offline. Currently, it doesn't show a steam that's offline if you go to whoever you're following, which is pretty dumb because then you have to type the whole stream name in just to go the stream if you wanted to watch an old VOD. In general it should just show all the streams you follow with the ones that are actually live at the top...

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Shoutout

Shout out your low viewer streamers to ge them known y’all are just shouting out the big names making the little guys go to twitch

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fairness

Hey guys if we can start showing lower end streamers more love I feel as if there is small circle of streamers on here now that jus wanna keep the fan base within them. So I think low end streamers should be shown on the main page instead of the highend streamers high end being 4000 followers an up. They should go on a partner tab being that they made it to be the top an made partner and low end streamers being 100 and down should be featured on the main page to give them more publicity to help…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Shoutout new streamer

Maybe shout out new streamers to help them grow it would increase the use of your app from new streamers

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base