Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. chat

We all know how annoying the mixer support is, such as when you have to wait after you submit a request which could take hours for them to reply back.. There should be chat support just like xbox when we have a issue and what to fix it on the spot.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. i think it would be cool if at certain levels you got spark rewards like for every 25 levels 5000 sparks

i think it would be a cool idea where for ever 25 levels until level 100 if you got a 5 or 10 thousand spark reward and then after that every 50 levels a 25 or 30 thousand spark reward and then at level 200 since you are so dedicated to the site that you got few months of free pro or a few free subscriptions its just an idea but

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Add more customization and friendly ness when it comes to managiing you r mixer channel. A place for rescinded streams too.

I would like to see more settings for the stream and more friendlyness when it comes to viewing and managing your channel on the mobile app. It seems it isn’t as easy as it should be to view your channel. I woukd also like to see a place where your streams are recorded. This would be useful to view what you could have done better.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Profile says if they follow you

Just like Twitter it would be nice if you went to someone's profile and it said if they followed you. I know you can see all your followers somewhere else but this would be convenient and more social.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Add Mobile Game Streaming to Mixer Create

They should have a feature where you can broadcast a mobile game since some people don’t really want to do IRL streams, and it will be easier since you have to buy a capture card, set up OBS, etc. But if we do it through the Mixer Create app, it will be more simple, all you do is customizable your camera settings, choose the game you want to play, And then you’re done. YouTube gaming’s mobile app has this feature, so Mixer should have this feature. It will save the lives of all of those streamers that play mobile games.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mixer Create App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add a notification of some kind with visual and auditory aspects for the chat overlay on the Xbox version

For Mixer on the Xbox One, could you please give us the option to get a notification, of some kind, to tell us(People who stream) when there is a message or other things in chat? The notification should be displayed outside of the chat overlay and should have a specific sound and visual so that it doesn't look and sound like the Xbox notification, so it doesn't get confusing.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Replacing or Deleting Social Profiles

I accidentally added my YouTube channel to my Social Profiles and it was wrong. There is no way to delete or replace it. (Or it's just very unclear.)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Past Broadcasts

Hi I'd love to see if it's possible a feature where the audience can watch past broadcasts recorded by a streamer. Sometimes I'm busy and tend to miss my streamers' live broadcast. It'll be great to see this option. I hope this a good idea not only for me, but for the audience. Thanks very much

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Additional FTL Encoders

I have recently acquired an AVerMedia Live Gamer PCI card. One the biggest features of this card, is the fact that it can be used as a hardware encoder. However, the AVerMedia H.264 Encoder (c985) cannot be used in conjunction with the FTL Protocol.

I am unsure how the Elgato HD60Pro and other PCI cards work as hardware encoders, but it would be great to see some support for their encoding features, with support for FTL.

Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. How about switching the mixer tab with community tab on Xbox on dashboard

How about switching the mixer tab around with community tab on Xbox dashboard,not everyone wants to watch/stream on mixer it kinda feels like it's being forced on us

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. When mod logs are added, allow moderators to add notes

Moderation logs are a planned feature, and that's great, but I think they also need the ability to add notes.

When a mod times someone out, bans them, deletes their message, etc. it sometimes needs to be really fast and they can't spend the time to type out a reason for why they did it at the time. In the mod logs, the person who performed that moderation command should have something like an hour after the action to add a note/reason of why they did that thing.

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Moderation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mod capabilities on android

To be able to mod on mobile app for andriod. Delete comments, ban, timeout, report, exc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Change the Xbox Mixer Stream Key

So on the xbox, there is nowhere I have found that shows stream key or allows you to change it.

I am trying to use Restream.io to stream to Mixer and Twitch at the same time and I can not do this unless I enter a key Restream gave me.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. More Tabs on the App(My Channel, Friends)

1. Channel: So on the app, there is no tab to go to my channel. This is annoying because each time I want to share that I am streaming on Twitter or other sites, I have to search my channel and then copy the link.

This also needs a way to change title of game and see your subscribers.

2. Friends: For those connected to Mixer from Xbox, or Steam, or whatever, a tab to show your friends who also are streaming would be helpful.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Emoji size limitation

So, I make emojis for a partner here on Mixer. I absolutely love doing it and want to continue to do it. I was wondering if you guys could increase the emoji resolution limit. Even just 48x48 or something would be wonderful. The current limit is so restricting.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Community Mixer Rules

With the adult content of DOA, GTA 5, mafia 3 and other games that has content like that it’s a shame and a annoying pain that streams get taken down or suspend for kind of content; I will explain each game I have mention. For example for the games I have said these are examples without the game , so as for GTA we have the strip with lap dances and tipping girls; we have child asking for their parents to buy the game and while us mature gamers just play it to enjoy it for pvp, missions, ownership of…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Display Number That Isn't Sparks

In Interactive 2.0 API, when a user views an interactive stream they see an array of buttons that each show a defined spark value. When they click on a button, sparks are no longer automatically taken from the user until the app confirms that the desired action has taken place.

I would like to be able to display on buttons, in place of sparks, values that relate to custom loyalty points that streamers have set up through their bots. Rather than costing sparks that can be earned in ANY streamers channel, open the possibilies of needing the required channels loyalty…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Stock Footage

I see a lot of streamers, including myself, like to upload either highlights or shortened down clips of streams to different websites as VODs. It'd be neat if there was an intro you could add that had an animation on it and said "Live Streamed on Mixer.com" or whatever. Let people know where the stream happened and where to find more!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Download VODs on iOS and Android

It makes uploading videos much easier, there's many people out there like me who want to start YouTube and want to make it easy.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. New color for subbed viewers

Is it possible to make it so viewers that sub to your channel get a new name color? Maybe like orange or a color that is not already in use by mixer?

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base