Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Google Home Integration

So, Google Home Integration .... sounds awesome right?

I would love to be able to say, "Hey Google, play Monstercat (and other streamers) on Mixer."

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! Anyway, food for thought. Not really a need or anything, just something I think would be cool.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Question, when I only play 1 game and other games not involved can I get mine verified channel please? ty!..

Question, when I only play 1 game and other games not involved can I get mine verified channel please? ty!..I play only forza horizon 3 and not other games! Mixer said, we do something special for streamers who do special streams for our community! I stream since 27th December 2017! and I will go on..... Thank you in advance... regards, francky di bo

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. A Mixpot System for Streamers

I thought it might be a nice idea to give viewers gifts for watching. I would like to see a system where streamers can use a system that is currently used on gaming events only. I've given some examples below, as I'm not the best at explaining.

- Artist streamers could create artwork that would be e-mailed to viewers who watch their stream.

- Game Devs can give the most passionate fans (aka, the viewer) can beta access on Win 10 or Xbox. The fact they are watching the stream, hopefully means they are the most engaged, and more willing…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Configure screen resolution

That the resolution of the screen can be lowered since I use mobile data and I spend it very fast

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Developer Ecosystem  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. settings quit stream

when changing the size of the window to be lower than 1200px (the resolution you have decided is mobiles and tablets), you can still watch/hear the stream while being in your settings, problem is that you have to maximize (on mobile and tablet you can't) to be able to exit the settings without exiting the stream.
    even on mobile, I think it would be beneficial if it didn't quit the stream every time you were changing the settings, and leaving settings menu.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. rating system to evaluate each streamer

That feeling when you really like a streamer, when it feels like he's your friend. I bet everyone has felt that. I bet few of us has met some awful streamers too. No one wants to watch those awful ones, right? Everyone wants to watch the best ones! And how to know if one or another stream is good or bad? Well, you must explore, watch every stream for a while. Why not make it easier?

We could add like/dislike buttons, maybe with mandatory message for why he vote like that! We could sort whole page of streamers by ratings…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Move the minimize interactive button

The interactive minimize button seems to overlap on the interactive part for users on a smaller screen. It would help users if you would move the minimize button below interactive so they don't waste sparks on an interactive button when trying to minimize it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Hide Mixer Tab Xbox One through Parental Controls

Hello Everyone,

I would love to have the ability to hide the mixer tab or disable it on the xbox one so that my kids cannot access it. Whether this is possible through parental controls or other method.

Thank you all for your support!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Xbox App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Widget add on mixer app xbox one

So you see widget all over mixer with streaming software we have a mixer from xbox where we can stream and works better then my computer some others have the same problem out computer not that strong and would like to keep streaming from our xbox but be able to put widgets and stuff like that. I use streamlabs for donations and would like to have like stream boss and donation bar be able to put in there the widgets add one would be great

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Have a Annual Mixer Award

Once a year mixer should have a annual mixer award for different categories like best stream,best sound board,best music etc.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Song Requests and Combining categories into one

Good day to all! The God of Rock dropping in aka ThePsyCrow.

One important item I believe that should be added to Mixer is Song Requests integrated with Mixer, either though the interactive portion or though hype bot.

Musicians and those like myself who take song requests, it would be incredibly ideal for viewers to spend sparks or make a request with the click of a button.

Not only that but also have multiple options for requesting, or benefits that can come from it from long time viewers or those who want to utilize their sparks or time in a…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Edit profile

Give mobile users on iOS and Android the ability to edit profile info from within the app. Add info to panels, etc..

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Encourage viewers to watch streams with only a few viewers

I originally posted this on Twitter and they suggested I post it here.

You guys should run a campaign to encourage regular viewers to give 5 minutes of their viewing time to a random streamer with few viewers. You could call it "give it 5".

This wouldn't need to be an option in the interface, more of an initiative to encourage viewer participation.

This would have the benefits of helping new streamers, help people get over the stigma of watching a stream with 0 viewers and introduce viewers to streams they might otherwise not find.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Rearranging Streams in Costreams

Let the user rearrange the streams (like above each other, instead of beside) for better viewability (in narrower browser windows).

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. CO-Stream viewing on Mobile/Tablet

It has come to my attention that co-stream viewing is not supported on Mobiles or Tablets, this is a shame as I like to see how my stream looks while playing and I am unable to do that on my tablet, i would really like to see this added, thanks.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Hello, I'm trying to broadcast with mirillis action but it asks me for a url and a transmission key.

Hello, I'm trying to broadcast with mirillis action but it asks me for a url and a transmission key.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Filtering

I'm rather new to the mixer community. I just discovered it while playing on xbox, and found the community to be a wonderful, open-armed place. (Quite honestly, it's better than the twelve year olds on Call of Duty.) In order to reciprocate this kindness I have been shown, I like to jump from stream to stream of low-viewer-count streamers to support them. This is rather difficult, however, as it takes a fair amount of time to scroll further and further down the streamers list. Therefore, I would like to propose the idea of adding a filtering option beneath Interactive and…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Randomization

Randomization of Streaming and Teams:

I would love to see a random tab and maybe even seeing randomization in teams, one thing I dislike about twitch is how hard it is to be able to find small streamers, a randomization would be great for that! Maybe even showing previews of other team members streams

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Mixer Pro Subscription

I'd like to be able to pay for a pro subscription with maybe a 6 month or 12 month card, kind of like a gift card. I've heard of 1 month pro gift cards, but those are given to partners I believe. Is this something that can be put into affect?

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. stream states

Stream "state" pull-down menu
    Adding stream STATE variable so that we can set the stream as "starting soon", "back soon" etc... from a pull-down menu that also auto streams a background image we uploaded would be awesome.

Some of the possible "states" with matching background images could be:
    Back Soon
    Taking a Break
    Starting Soon
    Switching Games
    Restarting
    Giveaway starting soon
    etc...

Each state should have a toggle switch for microphone on/off and webcam on/off. Of course the ability to upload customized background image for each state.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base