Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Quality options for VOD’s

Being able to change quality options on VOD’s due to to fact that many people can’t watch past streams as they keep buffering

355 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

79 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Channel One For Non Partnered Content Creators

Hi my names Ste I am a mixer streamer by the name of TwistedLimit. I was wondering if a channel one for non partnered streamers could be considered in the future as I believe it would benefit a wider audience then what you currently have with partners also it would strengthen your claim to help new and existing content creators these days I have seen so many content creators between 0 and 7.5k struggle and become disheartened due to the lack of support to non partnered content creators.
    I believe that this idea could change the balance to shape new/future…

824 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

82 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Partner Application

Partner Applications

Hello, my name is Maria and my username is: maryalley.

I've been streaming since February 2019 approximately, and I'm really happy with my community because it's growing continuously. I can say that I have a very loyal and active audience in my chat. I sent the request recently and It was denied. Right now I have 2,588 followers and 25,303 views, I stream a minimum of 5 days a week and 3 hours a day. I always tell my followers when I won't stream. I really care about my community because I want them have a good time!…

137 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

25 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Lower the Cost of GIFs

I would like to propose that the cost of GIFs go back down to 5k (or lower). GIFs are a way of communicating with the streamer, a way to be interactive with the chat, and honestly one of the primary ways I communicate and spend my sparks. Even as a mod, when chat dies I am able to communicate to the streamer through GIFs. I feel like increasing the price really restricts the use of the most versatile skill available.

236 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

55 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Broadcast everything

I used to broadcast throw my xbox and watch it without a single delay on my phone and also share my controller with my friends so they can play too but it’s so annoying that you can’t see your xbox home and dashboard it would be great that would be add in the next update

85 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. New partnership process and add appeals back!

Hello, I'm OgSavageKitty and I'm going to try to keep this short. I started streaming since Oct (7 months ago). I currently have 12,322 followers and 119,547 views. I applied for partnership 5/5/19 and got a response on 5/9/19. I and my community believe that I have been reviewed unfairly. I have everything that Mixer is looking for in a partnered streamer. Community building and engagement are the reasons I got denied which bewilders me. I have an extensive, and loyal community. If it wasn't for them I wouldn't be how far I am right now! They always ask me…

93 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

24 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 24/7 Content

Intentional 24/7 streams are appearing throughout directories (web show, IRL, other) In most cases no “streamer” is present. The streams are a .gif looping with sound. I recommend at a minimum making a new game category that is specifically labeled 24/7, to accommodate this content, or not placing these streams at the top of discovery.

133 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 24/7 Realm Royale Battle Royale: HypeZoneRealmRoyale

We believe in Realm Royale and we need Mixer to believe in us. The community needs Mixer provide the streamers with a platform to show their skills while enjoying the elements of a unique Battle Royale!

140 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Please add appeals back

I'm OgSavageKitty and there has been clearly a huge mistake here! I haven't stream Fortnite ONCE in the past 2 months! (but when I use to I never got this "audience growth" before because my CCU was fine) I have been only streaming Overwatch which is not a top 10 game, and when I stream Overwatch I am in the top 5. "Partners should be leading the pack in their genre, as a general rule. You don't have to be in the top 5 (though if you are, please reach out to us!)" which I have. I already email them…

35 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Use sparks to get non-partners featured!!

How about a way for the viewers in non-partnered channels to spend there sparks to buy the streamer featured time on Mixer.com. This with help smaller streamers get better viability and grown their channels, while adding value to spending sparks in non-partnered channels.

364 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Follow Trolls

We have all had them, they get very annoying and there is nothing we can do to stop them. This would be follow troll. The people that come in, follow, unfollow, follow, unfollow, follow........... They are a distraction to the streamer, a menace to chat, and a headache for our community.

I propose adding a 24 hour individual cooldown to the follow button. If a person unfollows a streamer, the follow button become locked for 24 hours, for the person that unfollowed, preventing out wonderful follow trolls from be a nuisance.

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Channel Progression Opt Out

In reference to: https://blog.mixer.com/2019/04/30/mixer-channel-progression-rolling-out-on-5-1/

I would like a way to opt out of this. I do not want to make participation in my channel some sort of competition.

72 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Take timezones into consideration when reviewing partnership applications

Hi,

Recently I was denied for partnership (and I am OK with it).

What I felt was a bit rough was the reason.

As I usually play Realm Royale or Paladins, the minimum required CCU for those games to be considered for partnership is 30+

I live in New Zealand (GMT +12/+13) when I start streaming at 9pm it is 4am EST and 8am GMT. 80% of Mixers viewer population is asleep or commuting to school/work where some are unable to view Mixer streams.

Considering I have peak at 70+ for Paladins and 40+ Realm for, I have been doing…

101 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. EU: Stream server in Czech Republic?

Greetings mixer support,

I have a big wish for you. Is it possible to create a stream server in Czech Republic?

We are the MIDDLE of the Europe and lot of people could use this stream server, because by my opinion at the moment there is EMPTY SPACE in this area and some people who lives near to Czech Republic has long distance connection between current created servers and it can be sometimes problem and they have unstoppable lags during stream, even if they have faster connection.

For example on my channel i have +10 average viewers last 3 days…

41 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. MixPot modification to give visibility to the REALS streamers.

FR: Bonjour! Je suis -Kyutie-, je vous suggérerais une modification de MixPot. Beaucoup de streams "FARM H24/7" font leur apparition sur Mixer, que ce soit pour Paladins, SMITE ou Forza Horizon 4. Ces flux AFK sont en boucle, avec juste une photo du jeu, et même parfois sans surveillance.
    C'était un bon moyen d'obtenir du contenu pour une communauté, mais il a poussé les gens à abuser du système et à créer un stream de ce genre complètement décourageant et déloyal envers les streamers qui ont planifié et présenté un contenu réel.
    Je pense qu'il serait bien d'activer le MixPot…

46 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Skills and season 2 for non partnered streams

So with Season 2 now revealed and the new usage of sparks which only benefit partners, I was thinking about a system for non partnered streamers.

Basically people would use the skills as normal, but instead of a cash payout, non partnered streamers would get a % of the sparks spend from users into their own sparks account.

The reason behind the % instead of the full amount of sparks is because sparks now has a real life $ value.

As I've seen many point out, having sparks set on your Mixplay board or for people in general to use…

293 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. HypeZone for Destiny 1 & 2

Why not create a "HypeZone" for Destiny 1 & 2? It's popular on-going videogame like other games, such as Apex Legends, Fortnite, and more.

Shadowkeep will bring more people and will release on October 1st.

P.S. I would love to see HypeZone to host people with disabilities one day for all videogames.

#deafguardian

25 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Please separate Live/Performing Musicians from the 24/7 radio channels

Twitch has completely dropped the ball on this, this is something that would potentially attract a lot of live musicians who are tired of competing with radio-channel bots if Mixer could get on this. The image I've attached shows the Music category - the top 20+ streams are nothing but this, let's make a "Live Music" or "Performing Musician" category!

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Mixer Affiliates

I really enjoy the Mixer Season 2. However I am a LITTLE bummed that nothing new was presented to smaller streamers to hype them up.

I honestly feel the sparks as a form of monetization for smaller streamers as well could potentially be the start of some sort of Mixer Affiliate program.

Yes, I can now use my sparks to support "my favorite content creators" but at least half of my favorites are not even partnered.

We love you Mixer, but don't forget about us little folk trying to work our magic on the platform.

259 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Using Sparks on official channels for charity.

So many people donate sparks to the official Xbox channels and they go to waste so I was wondering if instead they could go to charity.
    Pick a charity like Extra Life and have all sparks from all official Xbox channels go to them instead of going to waste.

98 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Sparks Patronage  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 237 238
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base