Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bonus for buying Embers

Hello friends!

First of all, I want to say the roll out of Spark Patronage and Embers have been extremely beneficial to a lot of the content creators on the platform and I wanted to tell you guys you're doing a great job!

Secondly, I had an idea that might incentivize the purchase and use of Embers throughout Mixer. Currently, Mixer has two different types of subscriptions services. One being Mixer Pro and the other being the subscription to specific partners. Mixer Pro gives you a purple name, double xp/spark gain, and access to test some beta features from time…

27 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Pro members receive embers

Mixer is evolving and changing and thats a great thing! With the addition of embers I think it would be a great idea to give pro members maybe 75 embers every month. 120 embers costs $1.99 and its an addition incentive for people to buy mixer pro. It would be a great addition and can really make pro members and partners happy.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Realm Royale hypezone

Bring back realm Royale hypezone since Realm is on Xbox.

38 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Amazing promotion sponsorship for an amazing video

Hi I’m Heath Morgan. I am making a big trip for amazing videos and for a life changing experience. I used to be a YouTube content creator for other YouTube channels so I know how to arrange these and make good content to draw in a big crowd.

Video background
    So online I have a small community of friends of 6 friends. We have all known each other for several years. Some of them I’ve known them for 7 years. None of us have never meet but are anxious to meet. We are all very good friends and tell each…

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mixer in other regions

Hello m, I allow myself to write in the feedbackBack as indicated to me by the support.

I come to you because I would like to propose and suggest ideas for the platform.

First of all, I would like to point out that I am from France.

1 - I find it tiring to see lives 24/24 in trend ( I'm mainly talking about lives 24/24 which are only there to get the rewards on Paladins, Smite, Forza etc.)

2 - The partnership request is for my opinion, as well as other streamers with whom I am in contact too…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. chat count

Mixer should display the number of actual people in chat next to the viewer count number. This number should be taken into consideration when displaying the top Mixer streamers. This would help eliminate situations where current viewer counts are being manipulated by embedding a stream into a popular website / wiki / etc (or other means). This would also help reward the smaller viewer count streamers that have built a solid active community that participates in chat. I am also sure that sponsors would love to see chat user counts as it helps them have a better idea on how…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Mass/Random Gift Subs

Currently, the only way to gift a sub is by typing in an individual username. I propose a system that would allow a gift sub to be allocated randomly to someone in the viewer list and allow multiple subs to be gifted at the same time. I feel this would help all partners and Mixer by allowing more subs to be given throughout a partner's community and across Mixer as a whole.

9 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 24/7 stream category

Hi, I'm an experienced music production streamer who seeks to develop a community on Mixer. However it is discouraging to have my page (and other artist pages) buried by so many 24/7 radio streams.

Artists that decide to stream on mixer deserve to be seen and I do not believe that the current "Music" category allows for our maximum exposure.

I suggest that all 24/7 radio type streams be moved to a separate "24/7" stream category. This would allow both types of streams to thrive.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Search

I hate the fact that you can only search for channels and not specific titles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fix/add plz

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Help us better avoid stickers

Currently we are able to enable/disable individual stickers. That's a good start, but the constant addition of new stickers lets these new stickers sneak into our channels because they are 'enabled' by default.

My suggestion is to give us the option to flat out disable all stickers, including new ones, so that we don't have to constantly check for the existence of new stickers to disable before we go live.

18 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Add search bar for games or content creators on the frontpage

Add a search bar for content creators and games on the top of the front page (like twitch)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Nano as a payment option

As mixer looks to be an innovative, up and coming platform for streaming, I think it makes sense for this platform to implement innovative technology. This is where nano comes to play. If you are not familiar with nano, in short, it is a fee-less and instant cryptocurrency where you can send and receive payments. Whether it be used towards things like donations, which have been successfully implemented on other platforms, or to purchase anything else offered by mixer, nano would be a great option.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Better use of screen real estate ideas [Mixplay and Cinematic mode]

Mixer's anniversary site theme doesn't use space well. I'm personally on a 21" display with VSR upscaling my resolution to 1920x1080.

1. The top and bottom bars on the site create annoying letterboxing that doesn't need to be there on the sides. reducing the viewing area.

solution 1- Add a "cinematic mode" this would be just the chat and the stream using as much real estate as possible. with a togglable OVERLAYED Mixplay option. [Reference image "cinematic.png"]

Solution 2- lower the stream bar with the follow and name under the stream (we know who we're watching) and have the top…

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Looking for Stream (Viewers Can Request Obscure Games Be Streamed and Get Notified When a Streamer Obliges)

As a gamer, I like checking out game streams before buying or playing a game, but often I find that many of the games I want to check out aren't being streamed on Mixer. It would be nice to have a Looking for Streamer function, kind of like Xbox's Looking for Group function where gamers can request co-op partners to join them in playing an online game, either at that very instant or scheduling them for sometime in the future.

I think it would be neat if viewers could request a game be streamed on Mixer and then get a…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. we have Hypezone maybe now we have a Chillzone?

Hi

I was just wondering we have a few hype zones on mixer right now i was wonder how about a chillzone to even things out? like there are so many big Mixer people doing fantastic Art and i think we should have a channel showing casing their talents its just an idea i was having while watching them do Art lets get their names and talent out there plus its nice to sit and watch the process for people who wanna get into it.

Again just an idea ;)

291 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

21 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Comedy Category

I think Mixer needs a category for streams focused on comedy. There seems to be another idea about this posted, but no elaboration. I think Mixer's FTL makes it the perfect platform for comedy and I think promoting that as a category will start bringing a few more diverse eyes (and hopefully streamers) to the platform.

65 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fix the Discord Integration

Simple
    1.fix the Discord integration so that it works (has been broken on and off for years)
    2. Give 3rd parties proper access so they can fix it for you.
    3. Remove Discord from Mixer completely so we are not presented with a broken system all the time.

SOMETHING needs to be done.,.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Attempted credential-based login to XBL-linked passwordless account

Attempted credential-based login to XBL-linked passwordless account

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Modify the front page for better discovery

Put the search box at the top bar. It is ludicrous you have to scroll down to find it.

Move Following to the very top of the page or just make it a button at the top and remove it from the front page. People should know who they follow. Why take up discovery space for this?

Next Section Recommended Streams based on viewing history: Show streamers streaming content similar to streamers they follow.

Next Section Up and Coming. Ensure that the algorithm or whatever you want to call it ensures that the same game does not dominate the space.…

43 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 3-Month, 6-Month, & 1-Year Subscriptions (possible discount?)

This idea is pretty straight forward. Allow viewers to purchase multi-month subscriptions to their favorite channels. Currently, the only way to support a channel/streamer is month-to-month at $5.99/mo. Instead, viewers can prepay for a given number of months up front for one set price. This would allow the viewer to pay:
    - $17.97 for 3 months
    - $35.94 for 6 months
    - $71.88 for 1 year.
    These prices are without any discounts. It could be possible to incentivize purchasing multiple months up front by offering some type of discount, such as:
    $16.50 for 3 months
    $32.25 for 6 months
    $65.00…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base