Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Disallow streaming recorded broadcasts

It shouldnt be allowed to broadcast previously recorded streams, since the IDEA of mixer is a LIVEstreaming platform, where you can interact with the viewers (thanks to the FTL protocol) faster than on any other platform. Rebroadcasting old streams is the worst opposite of this idea, you can do AND is easily misused by people in countries with a smaller Mixer Community on the Mixer Front Page. Just get on the front page at night (which is quite easy) and start a recorded broadcast and you are still on the front page in the afternoon.
    THIS is not the idea…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mixer Flag

We would like to display our Mixer pride with the Mixer Flag that is featured in most of the posts. I feel this would be a good move for the platform and great for marketing.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Anonymous embers

It would be so great if we could do anonymous embers! I know a lot of streamers prefer them to donos now but I don’t like my name out there as being a large donor so I always do them anonymously or write a name in user name on streamlabs just as something clever, funny or purpose - example for bdays I’ll often do “happbday(streamer name/nickname). I’d love it if that could be an ember option so only the streamer would see who actually gave the embers

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Embers  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Default Stickers To Off

Currently when new stickers are introduced they are automatically defaulted to being ON in all channels.
    Recently some stickers were deleted and gave a negative impression to users because the new stickers were defaulted to on during a broadcasted stream, where stickers would normally be disabled in that channel prior to broadcasting.
    To avoid future situations like this happening again, I believe it would be beneficial to have new stickers default to OFF and have reminders on social media posts to enable those stickers if they wish to use them on their channel.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Showing who gifted you a sub

Show who gifted you a subscription in the billing section. Someone gifted me one when I was afk and I’ve no idea who it was as I only noticed I was a sub today so would love for it to show who it was from.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. A need for an explanation on Partnership declines, or at least somewhere we can appeal

I believe I have been reviewed unfairly and the decision to decline my application is not justified. In less than 3 months I have nearly 5500 followers. I average over 50 viewers each time I stream. My channel is positive, lively. I engage with every single person that talks in my chat. I am completely professional. I take streaming very seriously. I have everything set up completely professionally. Much time and effort is put in to my channel each day. I am funny, engaging, good at the games I play and most of all my audience enjoys watching me, which…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Trans-coding/pro (streamer & code) and sub codes for Non-Partner streamers via skills

Beam (Mixer) has given partners a number of perks as should happen since I joined. However I don't believe there's been any non-partner perks on Beam (Mixer) aside maybe co-streams and the first official one to be clips. My suggestion is adapting an new but existing framework- Skills. My suggestion is too add trans-coding capabilities, the ability for the streamer to gain pro, and even give the streamer a pro code and a sub code to give away from the use of skills. Tier one would be Trans-Coding 1 month. Two would be trans-coding 2 months. Three- pro for streamer…

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7 comments  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Autoplay Live stream when on vod

I like to lurk in channels but when a streamer has the (autoplay my most recent stream when im offline) feature turned on, they don't get my view if im afk. My view stays on the vod and not their live stream. I would like an option to "Automatically go to live stream" when a streamer goes live.

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  VODs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. hypezone

HypeZone for Hi-Rez games like Paladins, Smite and Realm Royale! Ranked play for Paladins show the raw emotion and excitement of victory and defeat!

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Destiny 2 Hypezone

With the new gambit game mode coming to destiny 2 with the launch of forsaken, I see an amazing opportunity to support a hypezone dedicated to the gamemode itself and other destiny 2 competitive events. Within gambit, the structure could work well with the spawns of the prime evils and the progression bars within the mode.

If any other community members have ideas on how to make a destiny 2 hype zone successful, I would love to hear your ideas!

45 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Mixer-Con

Mixer-Con it would be awesome to have a convention for Mixer. Ideas some other community members have thrown out are:

-chat with the creators of Mixer
    - seminar on tips to reach Mixer Partner
    - available company’s/brands who support/Aid Mixer streamers
    -some live playing from some of the popular Mixer partners 🤘😎
    - just a chill place for everyone to meet and network
    -mixer partners play with smaller mixer streamers
    -mixer swag giveaways
    -designated mixer channel interviewing random mixer streamers (smaller streamers)
    --interview a small streamer by the largest streamer/partner on mixer

If any other community members have any ideas…

124 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. affiliate crystal

instead of an affiliate program where people can sub etc just make a position where streamers can qualify to get a spark crystal Similar to that of which a partner gets but perhaps a maximum of $100 payout or so

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. team manager

The ability to add team managers, they do not own the team but can manage who is invited, who is kicked (non team managers)

This would allow team management to be easier for larger teams where the responsibility is not on the owner only.

67 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. narwhals skill effect

My man MegaChopCEO just got approved for partnership tonight, so we are very excited but at the same time noticed that the Narwhals Skill Effect is no longer available. Mega uses that skill effect as a positive, uplifting and healing tool; he would sing the intro to the song except say the "user is awesome' to whoever dropped those sparks. It helps release tension, brings a smile to the regulars faces regardless of how their day went. I know this is something small, but it is affecting his entire community and just does not feel the same. Please consider re-activating…

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Skills  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Promotion of Mixer in the CIS zone

Hey
    Please pay attention to the CIS community. Now is the best time to make Mixer a direct competitor to Twitch in our region.
    Twitch doesn't understand our cultural and subcultural peculiarities, and Russian-speaking moderators, in particular the most famous of them White-Ra, can't convince the head office. Because of what for the last 3 months almost all top(and not only) Russian-speaking streamers was at least once banned. Many of them are willing to switch to alternative services, but not one area is not satisfied in technical terms(not the easy moderation of the chat, uncomfortable player). In Mixer these shortcomings…

16 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Include All Game-Editions in Direct Purchase Link

Let's use Red Dead Redemption 2 as an example...

As a partner, I can select to have RDR2 as my direct purchase game for my users, but I can only select a single edition of the game.

It would be nice if I could select RDR2 as my supported game and when a user clicks on the DirectPurchase button, they are given the option to select which edition of the game they want (Normal, Special, Deluxe).

I have many viewers that want different versions of the game and I find myself needing to change it on the spot so they…

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Mod Badge

It would be nice if channel mods could have a badge by their name like subs do indicating that they are a mod. New users and mostly xbox users have no clue what the username colors mean.

146 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Clip VODs

It would be super nifty if we could clip our VODs the same way we clip our streams. Opening an old VOD, watching it and finding the perfect part to clip.

22 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. IRL / Webshow Policies

Have stricter guidance/rules on the intent and purpose of IRL streams and/or web shows.
    There was a rather controversial stream recently that many of us felt breached ToS.

Links to adult content and the focus of the stream being the streamers body and donations for posing, dancing or otherwise inappropriate behaviour is not something I come to expect to see on Mixer.

Especially with many children being able to easily access this content.

117 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base