Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Timer/Stopwatch

Beam should have a Timer/Stopwatch feature in order to allow speedrunners to get involved more in the platform. The time should be visible on screen to viewers so they too can keep track of current goals

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Interface  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. On-screen random number generator

I would quite enjoy an On-screen random number generator for things like giveaways. The maximum number should be changeable and the viewers should be able to see the result on stream

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Soundboard Should Work On Xbox

Like many Beam streamers, I have an interactive soundboard button configuration for my channel. However, I primarily stream directly from my Xbox currently (which I know is in testing). I noticed when testing it out that if I attempt to click one of the soundboard buttons as a user, it plays through my PC when I'm acting as a viewer, but it does not seem to ever impact the Xbox stream at all.

So as an Xbox streamer, I have no way of actively hearing or reacting to one of the best things Beam offers. I wish the soundboard clips…

23 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Could you please work on making the live broadcast crisp instead of terrible screen broadcast quality?

I am getting screen tears, pixelated blurred shots, frame loss, and other artifacts in my live broadcast from Xbox One to Beam using the latest software update for Xbox One that arrived yesterday.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Whose curently typing

would be cool if beam had a thing to see who was typing a message mayble like 4 people at a time max like discord has.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. how to see unfollwers on beam?

hello how to see unfollowers on beam? is it possible? i find nohting is e idea....

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. u should ask beam if they can add a system were if u pay 10k to 15k or mabey even 20k for a free sub for any streamer so then everyone can s

u should ask beam if they can add a system were if u pay 10k to 15k or mabey even 20k for a free sub for any streamer so then everyone can sub but youll stil have people who will pay cus that is a great feture to have for people who dont have money you could also do a system were the emotes are for a price the better the quality the more sparks so no more emote spamming

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Idea: Ability to distinguish your group as a "team" or a "community".

Idea: Ability to distinguish your group as a "team" or a "community".

In my personal view, I feel there are teams and communities on beam. I think it would be awesome to have the option for someone creating something here to be able to distinguish between a team and a community. A team is a group of people that help one another with a common goal(s), reach that goal. A community is just that, no one specific goal other than to support what was put in place by said community founder. A place where people with similar interests come together…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Teams  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Blacklist games on browser tab

I think it would be great an option to blacklist games on the Browser tab, so any viewer could just stop seeing channels playing certain games they don't ever want to watch.
    As simple as: I want to blacklist CS:GO, then no channel playing CS:GO at that precise moment will appear when browsing for streams.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. more features and easier my channel access via the mobile app

i would recommend working on adding more features to the mobile app with easier access to my channel.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Broadcast info bar

Broadcast info bar should controlled to be horizontal or vertical , also give us option to move it manually by keep moving the stick so we can put it on best position , kindly make an option transparency option

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Idea for streamer

How about for the streamer, give the streamer the option to not allow viewers who are in Lurk Mode to view stream/join chat?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Teams auto tweet when members is live to Team Twitter account

Teams auto tweet when members is live to Team Twitter account.

Simple Connect a Team Twitter to your team and anytime a team member goes live the beam will auto tweet that member went live to the team twitter :D

15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Would it be possible for Pro/Partner streamers have custom colours or ranks (like for Subscribers)

Would it be possible for Pro/Partner streamers have custom colours or ranks (like for Subscribers)? I'd love to have my own community colours for donators, etc...

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hi guys, I'm back with another recommendation, if possible you guys could be the first streaming platform to allow people to stream at highe

Hi guys,
    I'm back with another recommendation, if possible you guys could be the first streaming platform to allow people to stream at higher frame rates like 100-120-144fps, it could definitely bring quite a few more people to beam if you'd try it, just give it a shot and see how it goes for a while.....or don't, but either way I'll stick to beam rather than others.

Sincerely,
    Electro.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. could u make it a option to have the chat bar and chat in a column on the right hand like it was 3 to4 years agi

could u make it a option to have the chat bar and chat in a column on the right hand like it was 3 to4 years ago im on a ipad and you can not charge a ipad and talk to people in chat

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. The ability to mange/view othe beam mobile app

The ability to mange/view our accounts on the beam mobile app and or be able to view VODs

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. anonymous chatting

Hello, I'd like to request the idea of giving us streamers the option to allow non-registered users to access chat as guests (they can choose their own username but with no profile pic etc.)

I think the more is merrier! I know of other streaming services that implement this guest/anonymous feature and it works out just fine- not forcing everyone to get an account. That way, some people won't get turned away from the idea of having to register just to talk to the streamer at not attend to the channel or site at all. I believe it'll be really…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Sort search results based on applicable statistics

Currently, search results return what appears to be an unsorted list of results. It would be helpful if searching returned results weighted by stats or "relevancy"

For example, if you search for Markiplier, you get a ton of channels that start with "markiplier" but none of these are the markiplier you're probably looking for. In fact, Markiplier is the last channel in the results list.

Anyway, hope that makes sense!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Discovery  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Ad Revenue Option

So some people in the GWOL team and I were talking about the new increase to Beam Partnership requirements and you know what we were thinking would be cool? For those who will probably never hit the active viewer watching requirement, what if there was an ad revenue option? Something like what YouTube has. Maybe allow people who have been there for a certain amount of time can apply and earn a little bit off of ads that run on their stream. I know it won't happen but it was an interesting thought and conversation. It would definitely make Beam…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base