Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Chat buffer

Hey everyone!
    I have really awesome mods that are constantly keeping my community safe... and although we pride ourselves in FTL video... I think creating a chat buffer would be helpful. This can be optional; turned on where Hypebot is located. It would delay text posting for 10 seconds allowing the mods to catch any trash or slander that - although can be easily deleted- already does it's damage. This can help discourage would be idiots and at the same time avoid tainting the chat for anyone. Maybe have a "Post - Delete - Timeout option" under the text.

Not…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Host Button on Android device

Host button on Android devices.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Mixer Create App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sign up on Mixer with Mixer, as apposed to MSA/Twitter/Discord.

I do not have an MSA account, and I would rather not create a dummy account on another service just for the sake of being able to sign up to yet another service. I would love to simply just be able to sign up to the service I want to use.

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Voting

Since Matt already uses discord server to ask for viewers opinion... You guys could create voting system in mixer itself: Like A tiny poll in the main page or something. The file I am attaching: Voting poll which is pinned on the right side of random website. People vote for a month or something and later it closes. Results are shown for a while until another poll is created. Community would participate in Mixer development.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Instant messenger

Can something like a messenger be implemented with mixer? Only because what if your followers don't use particular media platforms BUT you want to reach most of your followers. Like a global notification? Yes we have "you're now live" notification but sometimes it's good to notify your fans earlier. That being said would push notification with option to turn off to console be a option? Only because some fans are strictly console and use it for everything.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Alternate Account Creation Options

There's no way I'll ever use this site if it doesn't have its own account creation, or if I can't use Facebook to log in.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Account  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Hide blue-bar on the xbox streaming-mode if want

When a player start the stream on the Xbox via Mixer, a very, very, very ugly blue-bar is always shown. My wish is, this bar can to be set transparent (the blue color).

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streaming  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Emoji

Hello guys, so i want to ask if you guys can support setting emojis with the title of the stream from scorpbot, everytime i run the command the emojis get replaced to ?? but when i copy the text from the chat to the stream name it works... help? Example... Minecraft Creative Pixel Art Stream ✌️ Let's Play 🎮 #RAIDFriendly

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Channel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Independant Volume Control for Different Streamer Supplied Audio Channels

A nice addition to the interactive ability for Mixer would be the ability to send the audio to the sit in multiple channels (limited to ~10) and then allow the user to control each channel independently per-channel so that the user would be able to use configure the audio best for their setup, so if someone doesn't like listening to the music the streamer is playing, they could disable just the "music" channel but not the "game" or "voice" channel for example, and the names of the channels would be displayed beside the slider for the volume, the names should…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 15 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. I HATE Watching This Week on Xbox Live on Mixer!

Before the big update in September, the notification for the show would always appear on the Xbox dashboard. Simple and effective. Now it's just a pain **********. Since I never see it on the new dashboard I had to follow the show on Mixer. And the notifications show up on my PC and email but not on the Xbox. The worse part is actually trying to watch it. If I try to watch it on Mixer, it just starts playing from some random point in the show and there is no way to rewind it or start it from the…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Community  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Removing text history of banned or timed out chatter

I would think It is a great idea to remove the messages a banned or timed out member has written, so their message will not be shown to the streamer, mods or viewers. some people are too open to say harmfull and derogatery things and I would love for their messages to just be removed from chat as they get banned. Instead of the text just getting crossed over, it is still readable and some bots and on screen chat applications doesn't remove the text and it stays on screen until it is pushed away by other messages. This would…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Can

Can you arrange a growth program where you showcase smaller streamers on the front page. The streamers for the the week-long event will need to complete an application form to be accepted into the program. This could be rolled out once a month/quarter with some additional promotional activites revolving around this.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Partnership  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Channel moderations

I think we should add more moderation features to our chat like a spam detection bot and more auto ban bots I think that will teach trolls a lesson remember my channel is hippo_master and my Twitter is @hippo_master_

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Chat  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I would like to see a Windows 10 mobile app come out.

I would like to see a Windows 10 Mobile app released.

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. interactive buttons

why can't we simply change the shape of the button?? use the simple geometry shapes we all are familiar with since primary school. :)
    circles, triangles, pentagon, trapezoid etc.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  MixPlay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. iOS

Mixer will you so kindly:

- Fix picture in picture so it doesn’t automatically go back to full screen after I switch out of it
    - make auto correct an option. Please stop using the old iOS 8/9 feeling keyboard.
    - Show my friends
    - allow me to follow friends (bugged)
    - allow me to post to friends
    - allow me to host friends (bugged)
    - allow me to watch or have a friends list
    - quick list of people I’m watching and who I favorite
    - messages to friends and people
    - ability to make a profile picture
    -…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mobile App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Better Channel Info

I think a good improvement in terms of general site UI / UX would be an improved Channel Info page. As Twitch is Mixer's largest competitor, I'll use them as a comparison.

With Twitch, you have "Info Panels" that you can either fill with text / HTML markup, or have an image that links somewhere or (more recently) a live updating widget. This is all very powerful and customizable. Mixer only has one channel info box that is plain HTML. You can insert images if you like, but it's difficult to properly format and they have to already be hosted…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Metrics

I would love to see a Stream Metrics website showing top games of the month, total hours viewed, total streamers, view average, peak viewers and a ratio of viewer to streamer ratio.... i feel this would help streamers figure out what game to stream and get started in

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. More Pax Pinny Arcade Pins!

I want to see more Mixer Pinny Arcade pins! Would love a logo a chicken dinner pin!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base