Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Answers to Mixer Academy Courses

Hi, I was looking at courses on my Mixer Academy and was wondering if you could include the answers to the quizzes that we complete and show us which ones are right and also tell us which ones we got wrong. I want to be 100% informed for my platform on Mixer, however, I am unable to find out exactly which answers are the ones I got wrong or right. Please include an answer key, or change the format of the multiple choice so we can see the correct answers! It helps us grow!!!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Mixer Academy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Better information mixer acadamy

There are links in the acadamy that suppose to teach you what you need to know for the courses, but the information they provide is not complete. For example, in the links there is nowhere to read about the maximum length of your name and outside the explanation of how to set up the 2-step authenticator, there is no information that you should do this. although there are questions about it in the course. there is also nowhere on which platforms you can change your profile picture.

These are only the questions from the first course. So am curious how…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mixer Academy  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Access to users mixer academy course status

Hi!
    I'm part of a community which is starting to grow, and we have been creating a chatbot to be a community service.
    As the userbase on mixer have grown quite a bit, we've come to the conclution that we'd try to utelize the mixer academy more into our requirements toards becomming a moderator, or a streamer in our community. Basicly we'd require a moderator applicant to have passed the Moderator course, and the same for a streamer.
    I've been looking around a bit, but i could not find any way to request, or check if a given user have…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. mixer academy

I think the mixer academy is an awesome idea, but when I went through it, i found a few issues from spelling mistakes to very unclear answers. I think that the resource links that are provided for each quiz section need to be updated to make some of the answers more clear. I also think that when we get an answer wrong the question should be marked so we know which area we need to go back review and say if we pass a quiz but still have a wrong answer, the proper answer should be placed below the question…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Academy course links are missing

I,m am new to Mixer Academy and the course links are missing from my browser. I,m using Google Chrome browser Version 79.0.3945.79

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base