Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Language

Hello, can you add Romanian language in the list? For Romanian Streamers to be easily found by Romanian community. Thanks!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Streamer Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Mixer Discord Bot Message Customisation

Customisation for the message displayed by the Mixer discord bot when going live and offline

(For Twitch i had to use a third party bot for announcements so it's good to see an integrated bot however there is no ability to customise the message it outputs to discord)

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Streamer Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Export follower list to CVS file

You should be able to export a list of all your current followers or subscribers. This would be very helpful for anyone trying to do a giveaway.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Stream Analytics Improvement

The Stream Analytics in the dashboard could really use some improvement. As a right now, it doesn't really make much sense to me. The bottom line shows what I assume is the time, but I'm not real sure. It says 8:00 and 16:00. I have no idea what that means. If the line does represent time of day, I should be able to change it to my time zone. Also, when you look at the image I posted, it shows that I streamed for 3 days straight...which I didn't. I streamed for 3 hours on the 19th.

The other issue…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. the system wont let me purchase pro Seth profile Hi there! Unfortunately we do not have control over Mixer's Pro subscription. You would nee

the system wont let me purchase pro
    Seth profile
    Hi there!
    Unfortunately we do not have control over Mixer's Pro subscription. You would need to get with them to clear this up for you. Sorry for any confusion! You can get a hold of them here
    https://mixer.com/contact
    that is sad because micer aren't doing anything. so when my friends ask about mixer and lightstream i know what to tell them. thanks to mixer and lightstream

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Saved stream titles

With the new update I've realized Mixer has saved a list of recent stream titles which is wonderful for variety streamers who change their title often, however with no remove option it begins to be a nuisance looking at a title you may have had a grammatical error in or overall just regret using. Please simply add a remove button next to the title in the drop down when your stream title is empty via the broadcast dashboard so we can delete titles.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Gamer rating, kida are watching gamers doing relationship wars

kids are watch relationship wars made up by illegally streaming and kids are watching and listening to there own parents fight online from Jack Skeptieye, Markifier

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. How Can I Stream the Game but this game is not in the games list

I want stream a mobile game named Princess Connect Re Dive
    But when I setting the dashboard I can't find this game in the game Category
    How can I put the request for new game Category

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Unfollowing multiple users.

I feel as there has been a lot of followers to people over the past 2+ years of viewing and streaming on Mixer/Beam that any individual has an option to unfollow multiple people that dont stream anymore or are just empty follows. So i am asking you (Mixer) to have options to users to unfollow or to recatorgize streamers in the *following* tab based on our favorites to unfollowing people that no longer stream or have an interest in. Love to hear others feedback on this as well. Thanks!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. broadcast studio/streamer dashboard

i notice you (Microsoft Mixer team) added a broadcaster dashboard recently i have a few suggestions about it i would love to see more done with it i would love to be able to see ingest/stream health as a part of it as well as chat and any other widgets you might find useful for streamers maybe even the ability for the streamer to add third party widgets to have almost everything at a glance and allow the streamer to reposition the widgets the way he/she wants

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add a "vk.com" to social profiles information

This is the most popular social network for the CIS region and definitely should be in there if you're looking for users from there.
    Well, I'd be happy to move my community to mixer, but I would like to give new members a way to easy check my main social network.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Pause Image

I would like to know how other streamers who use their console to stream about having an image we can upload when we pause the stream and click home so that you don’t see the default image with the clock and you can add your own one like the offline page but say if you take a quick break you can add your own design in its please just don’t like seeing it myself when I stream so wanted to get others opinions and try pushing this to be added for all console streamers.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Can you guys update you Mixer app for us to Download our Broadcasts when finished to our gallery from the Mixer app it self

Can you guys add a way in the Mixer App it self for us streamers to download our Broadcasts to our gallery instead of going to your site on the Internet this could definitely make Mixer so awesome & I'll definitely will put a 5 star rating for your app thanks & have a wonderful day Mixer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Analytics around my viewers preferences

Recently there was a post showing how Twitch is now showing analytics around other categories that a streamers viewers are watching.

This would be a great thing to know when trying to understand user preferences of the community and having a bit more confidence when streaming a game thats either new or new to you.

This could honestly replace the current "Top Games on Mixer" slot for me as I do not find it useful at all.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. On-screen notification in channel configuration (following, hosting, sparks, embers ...)

Missing feature in Mixer channel setup to show notification on the streaming screen in the mixer to show all viewers notification of new (following, hosting, sparks, embers, ....)

I believe the Mixer platform improvement if there is the option to enable this feature.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Mixer Dashborad com box alert (following, hosting, spark, embers ...)

Mixer needs new improvements to be able to activate new alert box (followers, host, sparks, ...) during live without using third party software to be able to get channel configuration ..

For the dasborad of Xbox One could have in the dashboard the option to activate alert box to be able to offer better resources for streamers.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base