Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Pause Image

I would like to know how other streamers who use their console to stream about having an image we can upload when we pause the stream and click home so that you don’t see the default image with the clock and you can add your own one like the offline page but say if you take a quick break you can add your own design in its please just don’t like seeing it myself when I stream so wanted to get others opinions and try pushing this to be added for all console streamers.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streamer Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. broadcast studio/streamer dashboard

i notice you (Microsoft Mixer team) added a broadcaster dashboard recently i have a few suggestions about it i would love to see more done with it i would love to be able to see ingest/stream health as a part of it as well as chat and any other widgets you might find useful for streamers maybe even the ability for the streamer to add third party widgets to have almost everything at a glance and allow the streamer to reposition the widgets the way he/she wants

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. On-screen notification in channel configuration (following, hosting, sparks, embers ...)

Missing feature in Mixer channel setup to show notification on the streaming screen in the mixer to show all viewers notification of new (following, hosting, sparks, embers, ....)

I believe the Mixer platform improvement if there is the option to enable this feature.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Analytics around my viewers preferences

Recently there was a post showing how Twitch is now showing analytics around other categories that a streamers viewers are watching.

This would be a great thing to know when trying to understand user preferences of the community and having a bit more confidence when streaming a game thats either new or new to you.

This could honestly replace the current "Top Games on Mixer" slot for me as I do not find it useful at all.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Mixer Dashborad com box alert (following, hosting, spark, embers ...)

Mixer needs new improvements to be able to activate new alert box (followers, host, sparks, ...) during live without using third party software to be able to get channel configuration ..

For the dasborad of Xbox One could have in the dashboard the option to activate alert box to be able to offer better resources for streamers.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base