Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Autohost Suggestion

I would like to see more autohost features like most third party autohosts have whispers when you autohost would love to see that option and also an option to only host users if they are playing a certain game, an option to only host users who have more than a set amount of viewers, and an option instead of making a list of autohost users, instead just host who we follow randomly.

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Streamer Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Dashboard: Analytics : Viewers from outside Mixer and Viewers that came from other channels

Dashboard: Analytics : Viewers from outside Mixer and Viewers that came from other channels

Hi, i would like to recomend we could add in the analytics a tab where we could see the ammount of viewers that came from other channels (and the respective channels) and if we have viewers too from outside mixer (like a website hosting the stream)

In attachments i sent an example of that situation on other streaming platform

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Access to Dashboard Via Phone

I have a LG phone and it doesn't allow me to access my dashboard without a PC I feel like we should be able to use our phone to access.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Watch time metric

I think it would be cool and useful to see a watch time metric so we can see how long people are watching the stream for in total.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Analytics page improvements

The data graph on the analytics page needs a few UX upgrades here and there.

Right now it says that I streamed in the middle of the day on 12/12, which is today (I've not streamed and will not stream today). So the date/time is very off. The option to pick your timezone would be extremely handy (or if there is a way to change your timezone, a clear way to change that)

Also when I try to change the data info (time interval/date) it's very unclear if my new parameters stuck. A button that applies these changes (e.g. if…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Add something that shows who you are subscribed to

Add something that shows who you are subscribed to and how long is remaining in the sub

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Czech and Slovak language option in settings.

I already wrote a support ticket, but was forwarded here. So I hope it will happen'... :)

I would like to ask if it is possible to add Czech language as option for stream settings, because I am from Czech Republic forced to use "Other" option, I think it may help a little finding streams with same language, when using filter in browsing. Thanks for making it happen' and adding it in advance. :)

Edit: Also it would be awesome to add even Slovak language, because it's country next to us and those two languages are kinda similiar, but still…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Stream Analytics Improvement

The Stream Analytics in the dashboard could really use some improvement. As a right now, it doesn't really make much sense to me. The bottom line shows what I assume is the time, but I'm not real sure. It says 8:00 and 16:00. I have no idea what that means. If the line does represent time of day, I should be able to change it to my time zone. Also, when you look at the image I posted, it shows that I streamed for 3 days straight...which I didn't. I streamed for 3 hours on the 19th.

The other issue…

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Fortnite: Save the World

Please make an option on the Fortnite game to be able to select between the two game modes Fortnite: Battle Royale or Fortnite: Save the World. These are two separate games and they need to be separated for viewers and streamers. This would not only promote that particular game mode but also make it more convenient for everyone. In addition, as a they are separate games, for anyone that plays Save The World and applies for partnership they will not be compared to the battle royale streamers, which is a large percentage of current partnered streamers. Thank you

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Language

Hello, can you add Romanian language in the list? For Romanian Streamers to be easily found by Romanian community. Thanks!

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Streamer Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Export follower list to CVS file

You should be able to export a list of all your current followers or subscribers. This would be very helpful for anyone trying to do a giveaway.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streamer Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Mixer académie translate

Bonjour serait-il possible d’avoir par la suite une traduction de « Mixer Academy » ?

Car étant pas très bon en anglais je bloque à certains moments.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Streamer Dashboard  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Miniature

Bonjour à tous
    Apres avoir cherché longuement je me suis aperçu que mixer.com n'avez pas encore mise en place un système de personnalisation des miniatures.
    Cela est quand même important d'avoir des miniatures qui attire l'oeil de nos internautes.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mixer Discord Bot Message Customisation

Customisation for the message displayed by the Mixer discord bot when going live and offline

(For Twitch i had to use a third party bot for announcements so it's good to see an integrated bot however there is no ability to customise the message it outputs to discord)

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Spreadshirt URL

I'm not sure if SpreadShirt changed their URL format but it wont allow me to save the link to my Spreadshirt Store in my mixer Dashboard. The field may need to be updated as well.

Broadcast Dashboard > Customize > SpreadShirt > Enter URL
    asking for URL format: https://www.spreadshirt.com/user/
    The current URL for my store is: https://shop.spreadshirt.com/(username)

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. dev lab access via dashboard

It'd be handy to have access to the dev lab on the streamer dashboard. I normally go directly to the dashboard when I want to make changes to my stream, and I assumed there'd be a link there. It'd be nice to have another way to get to the Dev Lab

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Additonal Ember Analytics

I'd like to see the ability to download Ember analytics similar to the "Stream" tab on the dashboard. Additionally it would be nice to have the option to see what users spent what on embers weekly and with more options for ranges of time. In conclusion: A lot of the features on the "Stream" page would be great on the Patronage page (specifically for embers). Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Streamer Review

Streamer Review needs to be accessible from cellular devices or console systems for people like myself who do not own or have access to a working pc.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Lightstream

I know you get this a lot but it’s been so long! Can we please use it so we could give more to our audience?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base