Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. how many hours my followers watched the live streaming

have any way of knowing how many hours my followers watched my live. any way I can import this data?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. PRO & GEOGRAPHICAL LOCK

Can you please implement ability to make your channel accessible & visible only to PRO users and by specific geographical area? On/Off toggles by PRO & each continent with additional choices for countries with largest user bases on additional tab in Channel Management.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Multiple gamertags linked to one mixer account,

Being able to link multiple gamertags to one mixer account, as I have my personal account but now as a stay at home dad I would like to become a pro streamer, I would like to link another gamertag so I can have my streaming tag and my personal tag so I don't have to reset my level/sparks count, also to make it a business streaming with mixer, could have multiple people under 1 account

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Able to change title of game on XBox

As a Mixer who changes the game he streams on a daily basis I find having to run upstairs to my computer to change what game I am streaming to be a real pain in the you know what

I suggest since you can change pretty much anything else you want to on XBox when it comes to your stream to let you change what game you are streaming as well.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. better support for archived streams

watching a livestream is great, I have no problem at all. it's fun, it's fast, it's stable. But watch a recorded stream isn't that great, maybe it's a regional problem (Brazil), but it's really annoying me. the stream stop every 3 secs, visual and audio bugs all the time
    I really enjoy making part of this site, and I hope you guys help me stay here watching my favorite creators.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Contact Box

while writing to the support team I found that scrolling up and down to be problematic until I found the scale button (by chance).... the click area/icon to make the box bigger was hidden by my Grammarly button (located in the same spot)

Idea: Could you make the scrollbar/scale button larger and easier to see/access?

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Cortana as a Bot with more skills

Maybe this is ridiculous but I would like to see cortana as the bots in Reddit, bringing help and with special skills depends the game or people. Maybe choosing what is the most relevant in the week and making a resume or tracking your favorites to suggest you similar streamers and the classic, as a chat bot but her personality and maybe voice functions. Maybe not so useful but another reazon for the people to choose Mixer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Closed streams

G'day. I am a teacher at a distance education school (essentially an online school for kids who cant attend mainstream schooling) and I'm trying to find new and better ways to deliver content to them and interact with them so they get a good schooling experience. I was wondering if it would be possible to run classes within your platform that I could hide from a public audience. So essentially i could provide them the link and they would show up as either a guest or a user, but random people would not have access to the stream

Or

Is…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Persistent

Persistent audio for audio only mode on the mixer app.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. accessibility

When setting up panels for my stream description, I decided to set panels up via full-text images, in order to get an aesthetically pleasing result (see screenshot).

However, this has a major drawback: accessibility. At the moment I've set alt text in the images, as I was told screen reading and other visual assistance software will fall back to this if possible, but I think a far superior option would be to directly support accessibility by allowing streamers to set ARIA content (and labels in particular) on images in their stream description.

More detail on ARIA can be found on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Google Home Integration

So, Google Home Integration .... sounds awesome right?

I would love to be able to say, "Hey Google, play Monstercat (and other streamers) on Mixer."

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! Anyway, food for thought. Not really a need or anything, just something I think would be cool.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Can you add a TTS translator for voice texting so I can listen to the texting

When you don't have to wear your earphones and you're away from the monitors to read text you need a t t s translator for voice texting

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Instagram

I would be great if Instagram Users could login to mixer with their Instagram account.
    I think this would make networking between Insta and Mixer easier.
    I have over 1000 followers on Insta. Not all of them but many like my mixer posts there.. but when they click my website and they need another account to login to mixer it is starting to get a little complicated for them. Create a Microsoft Account ...... why should i.. or I don´t like facebook or have no Account.. i quit..
    I would be too comfortable too.... and yes sometimes people are lazy,…

0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 3 5 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base