Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. accessibility

When setting up panels for my stream description, I decided to set panels up via full-text images, in order to get an aesthetically pleasing result (see screenshot).

However, this has a major drawback: accessibility. At the moment I've set alt text in the images, as I was told screen reading and other visual assistance software will fall back to this if possible, but I think a far superior option would be to directly support accessibility by allowing streamers to set ARIA content (and labels in particular) on images in their stream description.

More detail on ARIA can be found on…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Ease of Access/ Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Google Home Integration

So, Google Home Integration .... sounds awesome right?

I would love to be able to say, "Hey Google, play Monstercat (and other streamers) on Mixer."

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! Anyway, food for thought. Not really a need or anything, just something I think would be cool.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Ease of Access/ Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base