Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Researching Streamers

Hey!

I just wanted to give you a quick idea. I'm portuguese, and i would like to support more portuguese streamers but it's complicated because we can't search for country but for language and the streamers that appear are all brazilians. I think you can improve that just by adding a search by country.
    Keep up with the good work!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. arabic

Hi,

are you guys planning to add arabic language to ur platform. Your servers are one of the best for middle-eastern streamers. I hope u add such support asap.

Thank you

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. quality options for wi-fi devices

change resolutions for wi-fi devices (Chromecast, Amazon fire stick).

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. make language filter for ppl that want to stream in a spesific language, and for other that only wanna watch spesific language streams

make language filter for ppl that want to stream in a spesific language, and for other that only wanna watch spesific language streams

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Picture in Picture Support

So 2 parts to this. Currently on my note 9 I can do multiscreen with Mixer but when I click to the other screen while watching a streamer it pauses. Would be nice if that wasn't the case, then people could watch their favorite streamers while doing something else and moderators could mod and search on their phone. Also picture in picture would be nice. I watch Netflix and downsize it to a small window while playing game on my phone. This allows me to watch and hear my show while playing a game. Would be nice for those that…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Mixer in ps4

I think that mixer should get to ps4, I've seen that a lot of people ask

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Follow button

Please add a follow button for the games section for easy access to viewing. Would love just to be able to select a favourite game and see who is streaming that way rather than using search box always! Many thanks

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Skip forward/backward 5 seconds on past streams

Hi Mixer, I'm an avid viewer via laptop and was wondering if there was a feature that would allow me to skip about 5 seconds using the arrow keys on my keyboard when viewing past streams. I stopped viewing twitch streamers but this feature made my viewing experience better, and was hoping you guys had something similar as I will be watching Mixer streamers more often.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Banned

I was banned for Bad behaviour and I fully own up to that but iv banned for over a year now hopefully I can get unbanned

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Mixer Desktop Application

I think the website has some value, but I would prefer a dedicated desktop app to use Mixer. I like having an entire window dedicated to monitor the stream opposed to having to go to the site itself.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. I was watching a "past stream" and it just randomly crashed and returned me to the Main page of the streamer(wa

I was watching a "past stream" and it just randomly crashed and returned me to the Main page of the streamer(watched Ninja btw. U know, the guy you payed millions) It crashed after a pause button. Also, make report a bug button in "More" section.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Increase standard volume of Mixer audio

The volume of Mixer when listening to content is much lower than audio played in other apps. This occurs on both desktop and mobile apps.

Can you improve the listening experience so that the volume of Mixer audio is standardised against other apps such as Spotify and YouTube. Would save a lot of earache!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Global Search Bar At Top Of Website

There needs to be a global search bar at the top of the website. It may sound silly, but it’s too much work to click on “following” or “games” to access the search bar.

What if someone has a slow computer? What if they want to search for a game, but they are under the following tab?

I’m new to Mixer and the first thing I did was look for a search bar. It takes too many clicks to navigate the website. I now type streamers names after the / in the URL to make it go faster. It shouldn’t…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Access Broadcast Dashboard without an MS account

Having to making a Microsoft account just to access the dashboard is annoying and unneeded, please get rid of it.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Add mixer option to xbox companion app.

When I am trying to stream through my Xbox, I get a noticeable lag when I do this. So in lew of streaming directly through my Xbox. I would like to stream through my computer via Xbox companion app, relieving the stress on my actual Xbox. It would be awesome that no matter where I decided to stream from. Directly through the Xbox or through companion app on the computer. That it would pull up my mixer app since my Microsoft account is already synced.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. "Subscribed to" channels appear first

I think it would be a good thing to have the streamers we are subscribed to, appear up from of the who's live page. Could there be some sort of visual that let's you know when a subscription is about to expire without renewing. But yeah having our personally subscribed to streamers appear first would be helpful.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Resolution

How is it not possible to adjust resolution? Did you literally spend no time on making your video player?
    Literally just go on Youtube, and rip off their video player. No R&D required. No 100k salary for a person who can't even steal a video player.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Text-To-Speech

I have recently ran into a small issue that prevents a friend of mine of who is visually impaired be able to interact with my stream and chat. They use a Text-To-Speech 3rd party programs for other chats but there are not that fit their needs for Mixer.
    I would like it to put a suggestion to Mixer along with Microsoft implement a built in Text-To-Speech accessibility option for Mixer's chat so that my friend, and all those with visual impairments could still interact with chat easily.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. language

Why do I have to see streams that arn't in my language? The filter should default to my chosen language, so I don't have to re-update the filter every time I switch games

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base