Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Broadcast everything

I used to broadcast throw my xbox and watch it without a single delay on my phone and also share my controller with my friends so they can play too but it’s so annoying that you can’t see your xbox home and dashboard it would be great that would be add in the next update

105 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

24 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Following games

It would be nice if you could follow games, so they can appear on your homepage, similar to Twitch, so you don’t have to search for them each time.

42 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please re add broadcasting to game bar

It is much more convenient to be able to control all gaming settings from one place

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. android tv app

You need to make an Android TV app ASAP :-)

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. search bar for Save the world Fortnite

i believe a search or tag bar for Save the world Fortnite is needed as no one can search for any streamers. Please make this happen so we can get our content out therer

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Mixer Poker Cover Art

I am a streamer coming from Twitch and starting my venture on Mixer very shortly. I think the first thing Mixer Poker needs to grow into the niche Twitch Poker successfully did is have some cover art for the Poker Genre under the Games tab. I have created a couple of ideas for this cover art and I hope Mixer staff can make take the necessary steps to make these changes happen. Thank you.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Don't remove the Xbox app!

I honestly think removing the Xbox app on Xbox is not a great Idea. I believe it will cause a lot of traffic for Mixer to slow down. I tested the Mixer that is merged with the Xbox Dashboard and I will say I don't like it for a couple reasons. (1. The chat takes up 1/3rd of the screen, So a portion of the screen is just gone because of chat.. (2. Seems like FTL was off and it was stuck in 320p for me.. Think about it. A lot of the viewership comes from the Xbox App (Including…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Purchase of Xbox Gear?

Please allow us to purchase xbox gear such as controllers and consoles. Not just games and add-ons. I would like a new console and would also like to help support my favorite streamer.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A Follow Game feature

a feature that allows you to follow games

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Answers to Mixer Academy Courses

Hi, I was looking at courses on my Mixer Academy and was wondering if you could include the answers to the quizzes that we complete and show us which ones are right and also tell us which ones we got wrong. I want to be 100% informed for my platform on Mixer, however, I am unable to find out exactly which answers are the ones I got wrong or right. Please include an answer key, or change the format of the multiple choice so we can see the correct answers! It helps us grow!!!

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. ditch the streamer review system and stop micromanaging strea. s

devs **** and leave the streamers alone im not a new streamer and dont feel like jumping through your hoops like a show pony to continue streaming

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Accessible chat size and color

I'm visually impaired and ever since yesterday I'm unable to look at the chat for a prolonged time on PC. The font is smaller and it's bright white, which hurts my eyes and I develop a headache within half an hour. It's impossible to follow chat like this if it's more active and the messages keep popping by quickly.

I'd like the accessible option to change the text color and size of the chat without having to use external browser plugins and scripts or zooming in the window (the color still would be an issue regardless).

We already have accessible…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Streaming on Other Consoles

I'd think it would be really cool if mixer expanded it's streaming to other consoles, it's been nearly 3 years since the Xbox app (when mixer was originally called beam at least in England) and it would be really cool to be able to stream games from a Nintendo Switch or PS4, or even for the upcoming PS5.

The thing is (and without sounding rude), Mixer is very Xbox/PC based in its content, you hardly see anyone playing a Nintendo or PlayStation exclusive and it would be great to see games like God of War or Mario get bigger attention…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. More search options

We NEED more search options. It be amazing to search based on view count, amount of followers, platform, and other basic queries. It would help established streamers give hosts and advice to newer channels if they can search how many followers they have or how long they have been on mixer. All around more search options would provide a better experience for the day to day viewer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. universal site search

universal site search bar at top of home page that can search names and keywords

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Platform Selection Menu on Landingpage of mixer.com

Hello Team of Mixer,
    I dont know where to send this elsewhere. No caseopening for this possible on your website.
    I want to suggest something because many of my PC Gaming friends left mixer for just one reason (the reason, why I also may leave soon).
    The Landingpage www.mixer.com should have a filter on top (where the language switch dropdown is) for what platform streams should be shown.
    Then the people could mark the boxes for the platforms they want to see e.g. PC / XBOX / PLAYSTATION .
    We streamed a lot, people came in the streams from other…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. the main issue with your site

is how difficult it is to sign in, if I don't have a microsoft account or I don't disable every extension in my browser its impossible to sign in on this site. Give people the option to create new mixer accounts without having an existing microsoft account.... or don't and deal with a lower usercount

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Watching Mixer on browser, with computer, it always attempts to load the mobile page. Stop doing that.

It seems like no matter what browser you use via a computer, Mixer wants to force it to go to mobile. From what I can see, this doesn't appear to be a bug. This shouldn't be the default method for someone on any computer.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. ps4 supporting mixer directly

i would love to see a ps4 option to stream to mixer like Youtube and twitch i am really interested in streaming on your platform as all i have heard is good things but to use a capture card or psn remote play on a pc is not feasible for me as i have no capture card and chromebooks dont work with remote play at all i feel this is the only thing holding mixer back from other platforms and have seen a ton of people say they will switch to mixer if we had the easier option like other…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base