Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Broadcast everything

I used to broadcast throw my xbox and watch it without a single delay on my phone and also share my controller with my friends so they can play too but it’s so annoying that you can’t see your xbox home and dashboard it would be great that would be add in the next update

117 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

23 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Following games

It would be nice if you could follow games, so they can appear on your homepage, similar to Twitch, so you don’t have to search for them each time.

44 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please re add broadcasting to game bar

It is much more convenient to be able to control all gaming settings from one place

11 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. search bar for Save the world Fortnite

i believe a search or tag bar for Save the world Fortnite is needed as no one can search for any streamers. Please make this happen so we can get our content out therer

17 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Mixer Poker Cover Art

I am a streamer coming from Twitch and starting my venture on Mixer very shortly. I think the first thing Mixer Poker needs to grow into the niche Twitch Poker successfully did is have some cover art for the Poker Genre under the Games tab. I have created a couple of ideas for this cover art and I hope Mixer staff can make take the necessary steps to make these changes happen. Thank you.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Answers to Mixer Academy Courses

Hi, I was looking at courses on my Mixer Academy and was wondering if you could include the answers to the quizzes that we complete and show us which ones are right and also tell us which ones we got wrong. I want to be 100% informed for my platform on Mixer, however, I am unable to find out exactly which answers are the ones I got wrong or right. Please include an answer key, or change the format of the multiple choice so we can see the correct answers! It helps us grow!!!

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Better information mixer acadamy

There are links in the acadamy that suppose to teach you what you need to know for the courses, but the information they provide is not complete. For example, in the links there is nowhere to read about the maximum length of your name and outside the explanation of how to set up the 2-step authenticator, there is no information that you should do this. although there are questions about it in the course. there is also nowhere on which platforms you can change your profile picture.

These are only the questions from the first course. So am curious how…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. MIXER FOR APPLE TV

Please for gods sake i need it

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. A Follow Game feature

a feature that allows you to follow games

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Team links

When you click on someone's team link from a mobile device it will take you to a Channel with the name team. When you click on someone's team link from Internet Explorer it will take you to the correct place is this going to be fixed? Here is an example click on my team link from Internet Explorer and then click on the same link from mobile and you will see what I'm saying. Mixer.com/team/TeamDukeStars

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Greek Language

I am a greek streamer and i would really like to see greek language on mixer. There are so many languages except greek.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. universal site search

universal site search bar at top of home page that can search names and keywords

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Save Stream on Phone

They should make is so that you can turn the Save Stream option to Phone and things like that

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Mixer video game playlists

I propose a way to show case your "clips" for a specific game. For example if I wanted to watch a streamers play through of a specific game lets say gears of war i can find the clips for each act of that game playthrough on their profile under gears of war story mode. Also the creation of a series. Grouping of videos into a playlist in mobile app format as well as desktop

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Making the Mixer website great with screenreaders again

As of Mar 10, 2020 the Mixer website worked well with my screen reader. When I tried to use it to download my videos on Mar 11, 2020 it was totally changed. Now I can't find the download buttons for my videos and honestly I'm thinking that the website is not as accessible as I once thought it would continue to be. As A blind streamer I really loved how easy the format of the Mixer website was and how great it had been for helping me establish and grow my streaming community. I really hope that the website is…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Access to Dashboard Via Phone

I have a LG phone and it doesn't allow me to access my dashboard without a PC I feel like we should be able to use our phone to access.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. First Party mixer app on PC

I really want a Microsoft created mixer app in the windows 10 store. I hate using a browser on pc to watch mixer because I have eleven thousand tabs open.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Accessible chat size and color

I'm visually impaired and ever since yesterday I'm unable to look at the chat for a prolonged time on PC. The font is smaller and it's bright white, which hurts my eyes and I develop a headache within half an hour. It's impossible to follow chat like this if it's more active and the messages keep popping by quickly.

I'd like the accessible option to change the text color and size of the chat without having to use external browser plugins and scripts or zooming in the window (the color still would be an issue regardless).

We already have accessible…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Streaming on Other Consoles

I'd think it would be really cool if mixer expanded it's streaming to other consoles, it's been nearly 3 years since the Xbox app (when mixer was originally called beam at least in England) and it would be really cool to be able to stream games from a Nintendo Switch or PS4, or even for the upcoming PS5.

The thing is (and without sounding rude), Mixer is very Xbox/PC based in its content, you hardly see anyone playing a Nintendo or PlayStation exclusive and it would be great to see games like God of War or Mario get bigger attention…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base