Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Favorite Folders

A favorites folders for your favorite streamers at the top of your following list but also separate ones that you can customize. Favorite partners, favorite games so that your favorite streamers show up in your folder at the top. That would be my FAVORITE feature of Mixer.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Disabled Streams and Partnership Applicaiton Support!

Applying for Partnership can be difficult for anyone, but especially for people with Disabilities, and it was brought to my attention after being denied, that their is no longer an option to appeal a Partnership Denial. As a 100% Disabled Veteran with PTSD, and Major Depression Disorder, and on top of that Autism Spectrum Disorder, and Generalized Anxiety Disorder, not being able to communicate with someone after the initial application is denied, can be very difficult and frustrating, and not saying all disabled applicants should be approved, but I think they should maybe get some special attention, the process and…

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Improve Chat Display Accessibility

I have poor vision. Difficulty discerning small fonts. Difficulty picking out contrasts between similar colors. Mixer's new UI brings me discomfort because I have trouble picking out what's written in chat windows from the chat's background.

For reference, how the chat window appears currently...
    https://i.imgur.com/d7iK8eF.png
    ...and how it looked before:
    https://i.imgur.com/byJf4Hj.png

This is an accessibility issue that inhibits my use of Mixer. I'm forced to modify my browser output using DevTools to create a starker contrast between chat font color and chat background (relatedly, I use those same tools to increase Mixer chat's font size). Without those DevTools, I'd stop…

34 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mixer Affiliate Program

As of right now attaining partner status can be very difficult for those with disabilities. It would be ideal to allow an affiliate program that anyone can apply to and extremely helpful for those with disabilities who want to attain a status within the Mixer community. For example someone with Narcolepsy such as myself may not be able to stream 25+ hours a month, or have the energy to maintain a large fanbase of 2k followers. As of right now Twitch is more inclusive for those with disabilities because their affiliate program with minimum requirements of about 500 minutes streamed…

13 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Follow button

Please add a follow button for the games section for easy access to viewing. Would love just to be able to select a favourite game and see who is streaming that way rather than using search box always! Many thanks

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Up and coming

Hi I'm a mixer steamer by the name of Skape. For a long while now I've seen allot of new streamers (as in created the account the day of) being featured on the up and coming section of the dashboard. Obviously over the moon with this they think right this is for me! I have X amount of viewers on my first stream (which we all know it doesn't work like that) so the next day rolls around and they stream again... Dead air so they give up thinking they are doing something wrong, I have seen talented people do…

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Toggle Raid

Maybe create a Toggle option to allow raids to happen or not. Some people don't like the pressure that comes with it.

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. we need a site for getting modderator

we need a acces to get mod on mixer i have been really thinking about it and i think its a really good idea to do this and i hope a moddorator or admin to see this i have talking to
    Olayer and FlashFerret and they told me to come here and make an offer

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Adjust Video Quality

Why can we not adjust our own video quality? If i have multiple streams going maybe I don't always want others in 1080 and want to lower the quality.

Also lost the ability to choose audio only.

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. A sparks store for all streamers and viewers

I think the sparks system could use an overhaul.

I saw a good first step in Season 2 but i think that only benefits partners and not the smaller streamers or viewers.

I think a store where everyone could spend sparks on things like 1 sub token or 1 month of pro would incentivise people to use sparks instead of hoarding them

Example below

1M Sparks - 1 sub token
    3M Sparks - 5 sub tokens
    500k - 1 month of pro
    2M - 5 months of pro

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Change Stream Title on Xbox without having to end the stream

if I change games in the middle of the stream, i would like to change the Title of the Stream, instead I am forced to end the stream in order to change the Title. On Xbox.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Streamer subtitles generation

Lets make Mixer more unique and accessible for all who likes to game.
    I suggest to add automatic subtitles generation for streamer speech so deaf people can interact with a streamer.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Improvement

Guys..

I was about to try out Mixer, I am currently streaming for over 1 year and 6 months on Twitch... But your guys acessibility (login etc) is soooo bad.... like most of Windows products the BIG Burocracy in the Login section is so lame that I kinda gave up on trying... Thanks tho, just thought about giving you guys the feedback as a final user/client..
    I couldnt log, somehow i made myself and automatic Xbox Live account that I didn't even ask for... Tried to put my e-mail to login, it accepted and than when I clicked in having…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Hello guys, my name is Spartan and I live in Brazil, I would suggest in the part of the PRO signature, put the value in the currency of each

Hello guys, my name is Spartan and I live in Brazil, I would suggest in the part of the PRO signature, put the value in the currency of each country, I do not know if this would be easy and viable, but I find it interesting, since some people can confuse value with the currency of the country that lives and the value on the credit card for example, be totally different from the visa, but not that this is a problem in fact, since the value appears correctly there in American currency.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Out of app viewing

I think it would be nice to be able to open another app on my phone and still be able to view the stream through a little moveable side panel. It would allow me to do other things while still being able to stay connected to the stream and continue to participate. It would be similar to what YouTube does with YouTube Red subscriptions or what Twitch does.

Thanks so much!

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. PODERIA TER UM APP DO MIXER PARA DESKTOP

Poderia ter um app do mixer para desktop

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Clicking emote idicates which channel its from

When clicking on an emote in another stream it should redirect you or indicate which channel the emote comes from. Many times I find that I would like to know which channel an emote comes from.

29 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. color blind mode

it would be nice if the chat was a different color from the background. links, whispers,names and such are the same shades of blue. i am color-blind and have a very hard time distinguishing the differences between all. and then they are on a blue background.

Its just all very hard to see.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base