Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mobile games supported by mixer create app

I would love to have a list of mobile games for iPhone that are supported by the mixer create app to stream.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Mixer Create App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. DJI

Hi Team,

Any plans to allow streaming directly from DJI Drones to Mixer Create? I used to stream live from my drone to Facebook / Youtube and would love to be able to do it to Mixer!

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Mixer Create App  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More Account Logins

Hey, I have just downloaded Mixer Create and when I opened it it said log in with Microsoft account, but I don’t have a Microsoft account and I am asking to put more logins on Mixer Create. That is all I am asking, Thank You

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. More Account Logins

Hey, I have just downloaded Mixer Create and when I opened it it said log in with Microsoft account, but I don’t have a Microsoft account and I am asking to put more logins on Mixer Create. That is all I am asking, Thank You

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Mixer Create - Face Cam Console Integration

I would like to be able to use my iPhone instead of my Kinect as my face cam via the mixer create app (i.e. Stream a game on my Xbox, but use mixer create as the camera)

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Costream on Mixer Create

wouldnt it be cool if mobile streams could be added to a costream? Not sure how the audio from discord could be added, but it would be great...down the road for sure.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Adding A Capture IPad Screen Button

The only thing I did want to bring up is, you know how you can hit the button on your phone to have it record the screen of your phone? Well, unfortunately, that button doesn't exist at the moment for iPad. That's all! I think it'd be fun because games might run better on iPad devices.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Add Mobile Game Streaming to Mixer Create

They should have a feature where you can broadcast a mobile game since some people don’t really want to do IRL streams, and it will be easier since you have to buy a capture card, set up OBS, etc. But if we do it through the Mixer Create app, it will be more simple, all you do is customizable your camera settings, choose the game you want to play, And then you’re done. YouTube gaming’s mobile app has this feature, so Mixer should have this feature. It will save the lives of all of those streamers that play mobile games.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Having a general/ life option for stream labels. Being able to stream events via our phones plus hving vods would be tops

Having an other/ Life in catergories.

Lets be frank we all love gaming but wouldn't be awesome to live stream events like pax, e3 or even comic conventions? Honestly some of these shows are a pain ********** to get in so why not share some of the fun with the our fans. Also allowing vods on these streams will make it easier for folks enjoy our streams on other media if they do not have mixer.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. I really appreciate your service and the time your team has put into developing such a great streaming service. One thing I would love to do

I really appreciate your service and the time your team has put into developing such a great streaming service. One thing I would love to do is have the ability to push to my local server so I can keep recordings of all the streams that I broadcast. I think just this little thing would make more people potentially switch over. I would personally be extremely pleased along with my comrades. I thank you so much for your time.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Get a kicking out buttons for channels that who people who is very rude or nasty

Get good kicking button that way we can kick people who's very rude or nasty

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Mixer Feedback & Ideas

Feedback and Knowledge Base