Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

Help us make Mixer better for everyone.

(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Mixer Pro

is Mixer Pro worth it? Not Really. BUT if included with Xbox Game Pass and ongoing exclusive skins/loot boxes/cool in game stuff? I'd pay 100% I think Mixer needs to start to work towards the pro area to get more things from it.

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Have a way to search through streamers' game that is listed as their Mixer Direct Purchase

Right now, the search function only searches the games they are streaming. Sometimes the streamers are playing a different game than what they have listed as their Mixer Direct Purchase game. There seems to be no way to access the streaming pool to see which streamer is a Mixer Partner that has Mixer Direct Purchase enabled without going into each streamer's video.

4 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Local Currency Support

If every other Microsoft store / service can operate within local currency why can’t Mixer.

Being in Australia the exchange rate is already brutal. Add to that an international transaction fee I would have to pay on average $11 a month if I wanted to subscribe to a channel.

This I feel is unfair as it can be and should be addressed via your payment solution Stripe. Alternately switch to Microsoft billing.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. discounted price on subs

paying for a one month sub 5.99 3 month sub 14.99 6 month sub 29.99 12 month sub for 59.99 that is what i would do for it

10 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Optional discount promotions on games sold through creators

With the coming addition of selling games through streamers, would it be absolutely insane for the creator to have the option to forgo a portion of his revenue for a certain amount of time resulting in the game being on sale for that amount? Maybe the sale is only available if you have x amount of sparks or have watched the streamer for x amount of hours? I think this would be a good way of pulling people toward the streamers content and getting them into buying their games through Mixer. What about you?

21 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. donation

It would take an update to make donations and receive because you have to install another app and not everyone can install it.

Thank you for taking this idea into consideration.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When Clips are added, find a way to monetize them for partners.

Clips will be a huge thing once they are added to Mixer. A great thing to do would be find a way to monetize them for the partners that have clips made of their channel. Either a banner below the clip or something. An ad before or after a clip seems like kind of a rubbish move, since some clips might be really, really short.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Increase ways to donate to streamers through XB interface

Right now, third party sites are the only way to donate to streamers. This seems odd as mixer is so closely integrated with xbox. It should make sense that viewers could use the xbox marketplace to donate to a streamer. I think that viewers should be able to donate to the streamer directly through the Mixer interface, both on desktop and on XB using a native donate button. A huge number of viewers use only the xbox and have no way to support the streamers that they regularly watch.

Also, Microsoft regularly uses MS Rewards points as a currency to…

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. A Mixpot System for Streamers

I thought it might be a nice idea to give viewers gifts for watching. I would like to see a system where streamers can use a system that is currently used on gaming events only. I've given some examples below, as I'm not the best at explaining.

- Artist streamers could create artwork that would be e-mailed to viewers who watch their stream.

- Game Devs can give the most passionate fans (aka, the viewer) can beta access on Win 10 or Xbox. The fact they are watching the stream, hopefully means they are the most engaged, and more willing…

5 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Emotes

You could create exclusive time limited emotes, maybe even emotes created by famous artists or streamers, or just utilize other streamers emotes to also gain them visibility. People already use emotes as a lure to subscribe.

7 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 0 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)