Mixer Feedback & Ideas

We love hearing from our customers. To help us build the best version of Mixer ever, we have partnered with UserVoice, a third-party service, to create this site to hear your ideas and suggestions. The teams working on Mixer regularly review the ideas and incorporate them into product planning discussions. While we can’t guarantee any specific features or timelines, we will read all suggestions, and we may also merge and rename suggestions for clarity.

Thanks for helping us to improve Mixer!

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Using Microsoft rewards for Mixer Subs

I use Microsoft rewards a lot and while there are a lot of cool things I could redeem the points on, I'd like to see more. I use Mixer a ton and would love if I could redeem my rewards points for Mixer pro subs.

14 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

3 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. https://www.wowapp.com/w/dickersonramos94

an app designed to generate income as your network grows generates income through chat surveys tasks totally free without any down payment

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Monetizing Channel

Good morning, I started streaming months before changing sparks, I wonder if now channels that do not have a partner can monetize the channel, and if so how can it work? I still seek partnership in the future, have a great day.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Make it possible to buy sub codes to give to streamers to give away

I think it would be cool if you could buy subs to give to your favourite streamers to give away. Like gifting a sub but it sends a code to the streamer that they can use to run a giveaway. It would make it less clunky than running a giveaway and then someone gifting the sub to the winner.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Combating chargeback from trolls

We need to find a way to combat chargebacks and innovate something to protect partners and educate smaller streamers. It's getting really bad out there in our communities.

People can easily make new accounts. They'll make one, use streamlabs or PayPal " donate " and 10 seconds or less later, take the money back. Even if we say " All money is refundable", they will still do the chargeback.

We need something to stop this ..IP ban , put it in the rules of conduct, educate small streamers , make us all not put it in our mixer panels ,…

8 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Idea for the sparks to continue having value

I know that Sparks will be eliminated as a monetary value soon, but with this measure you will lower your viewers a lot, because many streamers would prefer not to stream much on their platform ... they will put less effort, seeing that it doesn't matter how many hours they do They will win for the embers that are acquired for money.
    The idea for the sparks to continue having value when multiplying the embers is good but it will not solve the general problem set out above, in addition mixer is becoming a twich with less charisma.
    One idea…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 10 Average Viewer Minimum for the coming Affiliate Program

I would like to propose some metrics for the mixer affiliate program that will eventually be coming out.

Twitch's program requires 50 followers, 3 average ccv, and 25 hours streamed in the last thirty days.

1.) The first issues with this is only 50 followers. The mixer community is very welcoming and supports one another via shutouts that lead to everyone following each other and not being of much substance. I personally think this should increase to 500 followers that is likely more indicative of a streamers dedication as a broadcaster.

2 .) 3 Concurrent viewer can be accomplished by…

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Playing ADS on our channels

Thinking that we could choose to run adds on our channels when we are not streaming for viewers to both earn sparks at an increased rate as well as gain levels in that channel. A more win/win scenario that can be chosen to help the streamer and viewer alike.

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Donate Button

Add a donate button. This way it's easier for both the creators and users to donate and receive donations. We (creators) have to use 3rd parties sites to receive donations. Add a button to the layout. With it the possibility to send a message with that donation. Like Superchat on YT and starts on FB.

24 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow Non Partnered Streamers to Use Sparks

Sparks donated to non partners should at least be able to be saved or used, just being lost, means its a waste of spark to use them in non partners streams

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Direct purchase

I think it would be really cool to have Direct Purchase Pre-Order exclusives.

Special gear in the game, bonus sparks, free pro code with purchase etc. I think the buyer should have more incentive to purchase through the direct purchase other than “You’re supporting a streamer”

Thank you!!

12 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Buy Pro membership with Microsoft Gift Cards

Currently the options to pay for a Pro subscription is Paypal and Credit/Debit Card.

If Mixer is part of Microsoft, it makes sense to allow the Microsoft wallet/Microsoft gift cards/ xbox gift card to pay for pro subscription. Currently this is not an option but there should be anotheroptions for purchasing a subscription. Be that allowing Microsoft gifts cards or Mixer having their own gift cards.

This is specifically a good option for people under 13 since most kids do not have a paypal account, or have a debit/credit card. This would let kids support streamers and the platform since…

91 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Monetization  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Crypto

I would love to see Crypto added in to the list of thig that you would except.for content creators and to buy sxparkers with.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Idea for Non Partnered Streamers to Benefit in Season 2

Upon the release of Season 2, I saw that there wasn't anything in terms of "Monetization" for non partnered streamers.

It doesn't really affect me much, but I had an idea how maybe it could work.

First off, I think I know why it's not currently a feature in the first place. With all the people on Mixer (viewers, not just streamers) there is now hundreds of thousands (maybe millions) of Sparks earned and spent each day and on each stream and for Mixer to open the floodgates for all those Sparks to turn into money for every streamer who…

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Outros meios de pagamento e outras moedas

Então,acho que seria bom para a comunidade Mixer se aceitassem outras moedas e meios de pagamento.
    É difícil se tornar Mixer pro só com o dólar disponível,quero pagar com minha moeda local ( em R$).
    E também se aceitassem pagamentos por boleto ou cartão de crédito.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Sparks traded for money.

Sparks should be able to be traded in for money, as I have tons of sparks and they aren’t really that useful. Just a way to get my name in a chat and maybe a thank you. It doesn’t even have to be a lot, maybe 100,000 = $5 It would really help since a lot of smaller streamers get no money but stream A LOT

1 vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Gamepass Direct Purchases

I would like the see the ability to purchase Xbox Gamepass and Xbox Live Gold subscriptions via Partnered Streamers, I think this would be a excellent way to boost the number of Subscribers to both of these services especially when people want to play games such as Fortnite and PUBG with their favourite partner streamers and don't have Xbox Live Gold and the streamers will be able to let them purchase it via them.

6 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Donations

We should have donations for smaller, partnered, and non-partnered streamers that untilizes sparks as the currency. The break down should be based on dollars and cents. Depending on the sticker or gifs and the amount, the viewer(s) selected gif or sticker should show on the stream and in chat in Some kind of effect. Their also should be a built in donations goal and tracker bar built in with sound effects added or we can provide our own.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Xbox Live Gold

Dar direito para quem assina gold por 1 ano, ter benefícios para dar 1 sub por mês em qualquer canal do mixer.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Mixer Gold

Mixer Gold, like Twitch Prime, but instead of having an Amazon Prime account, all you need is a 12 month subscription to XBox Live Gold. What it will do if you have an active Gold membership, is give you one free sub to your favorite streamer/channel a month every month, just like Twitch Prime. It's an idea, but maybe if it gets enough traction it could possibly happen. Thank you for taking your time reading this.

19 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base